The Janitor's Girl Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went to bed to erotic images of Heather in her snug white dress swaying her rounded hips as she walked seductively and disturbing images of Banning and his minions cooking up drugs in the school's chemistry lab. The disjointed images blended disturbingly in his mind's eye as he fell into an uneasy restless sleep.

------------------------------------

Darnell slept fitfully and rose grainy-eyed and groggy at around 4 a.m. There were too many things going through his mind and he couldn't go back to sleep but he knew what he needed to do.

He cycled on his computer and burned some of the video files onto a DVD. He didn't have enough to take to the police or the FBI but at least he could take it to the principal. He was confident that Mr. Perez would stop whatever Banning was up to.

He went through his daily morning routine. Reassuring himself that Heather existed and was a big part of his life by picking up or briefly touching some of the belonging she kept at his place, a hairbrush full of long shinning blonde hairs, the sexy white dress she wore for him hung in his closet along with a pair of flower-patterned summer dresses and her toothbrush sat next to his in a cup on his bathroom sink.

Stray articles of her clothing, some clean some dirty, lay haphazardly around the room. He walked around the room, picking up her clothes smelling them and making two piles. The dirty clothes he mixed with his in the hamper and the clean clothes he folded up and put neatly away.

He had emptied one side of his dresser for her and she had filled it with her clothes. With a happy smile of satisfaction, he picked up a pair of her pale pink thong panties, briefly feeling the material between his fingers he put it back, then he opened up another drawer and took out an unpadded red lace bra. Pawing through it, he found the tag ... 34D. He folded it and put it back in the drawer.

She wasn't a dream. She was real. This was her stuff in his place.

Feeling the vast emptiness of her absence, he took a shower, got dressed and went to work.

First thing he would do once the faculty and staff showed up for work would be to see the principal, show him the video and tell him of his suspicions. Hopefully that would be enough. It was only 5:30 a.m.

------------------------------------

At 7:30 he was at Principal Perez' office asking for a few minutes of his time. Mr. Perez kept him waiting while he took care of some early day issues then called him in.

Anthony Perez was in his mid-fifties, short, stout and dark-haired. He had a friendly but always serious and earnest disposition. They had known each other for almost 15 years, since Perez had taken over as principal and respected each other both personally and professionally.

He watched Darnell closely as he told him his suspicions and showed him the video, noting the same ugly features, the close-set bulging watery eyes, thick lips, large wide nose, jug ears and dark, dark skin. He noted something different about him that hadn't been there before, a change in his attitude and confidence.

Perez watched the video and listened closely to Darnell's rationale and conclusions but there was nothing solid he could go on. It was mostly hearsay and guesswork.

"Look, Darnell, I can see why you're concerned but I can't really do anything about this with what you've set in front of me," he said. "Other than video of Mr. Banning and a group of kids working on a project in the chemistry lab, which could be just an innocent project, there's nothing to substantiate your accusations."

He raised a hand from his desk as Darnell started to talk.

"Neither of us really knows what's going on in that classroom but I can tell you that I'm going to have a talk with Mr. Banning and look into this," Perez continued then stood up, signaling that their meeting was over.

Darnell stood with him and stepped towards the office door.

"Mr. Perez, I really think there's something going on with Mr. Banning and his group of kids," he continued. "I know it."

"There might be and I'll handle it. Leave it to me, Darnell," Perez reassured. "Oh, and take down those cameras. No more of that Darnell."

Darnell nodded and left his office.

Perez sat thoughtfully as the short fat man shuffled heavily away, bald head shining under the hallway's fluorescent lights.

------------------------------------

Darnell went through his daily work routine, making his way through the school cleaning up after teenage messes. When he saw Heather in the cafeteria his heart jumped with joy and he waved at her happily. She returned his wave with an enthusiastic one of her own and ran to give him a warm hug. He felt a brief tightening in his groin at the feel of her firm young body, watching as her friends rolled their eyes and pulled her away from him, dragging her to their table. She looked back at him longingly while he went back to cleaning up.

Turning around, he glanced at a corner of the large room to see Banning surrounded by his band. He saw him point at him with his chin and say something to the dozen kids surrounding him. They turned to look at him menacingly while Banning smiled a wicked smile.

Crap! That doesn't look good. I guess Mr. Perez talked to him, he thought with trepidation.

They turned around and drew closer to Banning, occasionally glancing back at him.

Darnell finished cleaning up the spilled mess he'd been working on and after a few glances at Banning's group, left the cafeteria with a final happy wave in Heather's direction.

------------------------------------

Heather watched him leave and turned to look in the direction of Darnell had been hesitantly glancing. She saw Mr. Banning looking at her with a malevolent knowing leer on his face. She turned quickly back around, fear and trepidation sending a shiver down her back.

He look as if he knows something, she thought nervously.

------------------------------------

Banning smiled when he saw the ugly janitor's beautiful blonde glance at him, remembering her kneeling in front of the fat black janitor with her mouth stretched wide around the old man's monster cock like a ten dollar whore.

Sitting quietly while his misfits planned and schemed a way to handle the meddling fat janitor, he watched the happy teenage girl talk animatedly to the large circle of admirers that always seemed to form around her. She was a full head taller than most of her girlfriends and even some of the boys who crowded around her. Her beauty, her outgoing friendly personality, her shinning long blonde hair and her incredibly vivid blue eyes drew others to her like moths to a flame.

If they only knew what I knew, he thought. Would they be crowding around her, worshiping her?

He watched as she stood to leave, admiring her luscious curves and the sway of her wide hips swayed as she walked. He wasn't the only one who stopped to admire the lovely girl, but his thoughts dwelled on finding ways to cause her pain and humiliation.

He was going to make the black janitor's whore pay along with everyone else in the school and he would make sure there was no one left alive to tell the tale. He already had a job lined up at another school several states away and nobody would be the wiser.

------------------------------------

Darnell was in the boys' locker room at the gym, filling a yellow wheeled bucket full of hot water at the deep sink in the janitor's closet. Wrinkling his large wide nose at the smell of musty stale water and rot inside the small room, he straightened, put a large mop in the bucket, opened the door and stepped out of the small room. The bucket snagged on a large crack on the door and when he bent down to push it clear he heard a swooshing sound as something whistled in the air, missing his bald head by a hairsbreadth.

Still gripping the mop bucket, he tumbled forward, spilling nearly five gallons of hot soapy water on the tiled floor of the boys' bathroom, landing on his face with a grunt of pain and rolling to the side.

A lanky teenage boy stood over him raising a wooden bat high over his head, ready to bring it down full force on Darnell's bald pate. The boy swung back so far and forcefully that both his feet slipped out from under him with a high squeal of rubber on tile. He fell flat on his back, the dull sound of his skull bouncing on the hard floor echoed through the empty room.

Darnell stood up slowly, his back and rump soaking wet and looked down at the boy stretched out full length on the white tile floor.

"God damn!" he grunted, staring down at the inert teenager. "It's one of Banning's kids. And he tried to crack my head open with a bat!"

He looked around then reached down to feel for a pulse on the youth's neck. He was alive but knocked out cold.

Leaving him where he lay, he picked up the bat, turned off the lights and cautiously cracked the open the door, looking both ways as far as he could down the darkened hallway.

He saw people moving at both ends.

No way out that way, he thought, slowly closing the door and looking around for another way out.

The windows were wide but thin and they were too high for him to climb through even if he could fit through them.

There was nothing for it, he'd have to make his way through the hallway.

He had to find a way to get through with his skin intact. Looking down at Banning's young follower, he sensed that they were out for blood. Looking at the overturned bucket an idea flashed through his head.

He tipped it back upright, went back to the deep sink and filled it back up, put the mop back inside it, held the bat and the mop handle together and walked out the bathroom door as if he didn't have a care in the world.

Turning right, he wheeled the rickety bucket down the hall and started whistling softly as if it were just another day at the office. About 20 yards ahead of him and around a sharp corner, he heard feet shuffling and hissing whispers. He couldn't make out the words but they sounded angry.

As he got close to the corner, he tipped over the mop bucket with a yell and holding the mop and bat crosswise in front of his chest he bowled over the two surprised teenagers and ran past as fast as his short legs would allow.

He heard the squeak and squeal of their sneakers on the wet slick floor as they slid and slipped in their attempts to run after him.

Moving quickly, he went into an unlocked classroom, made his way to a door on the opposite side and kept running. He went through door after door and the sounds of pursuit faded far behind him. He was still holding the mop and the bat in his clenched fists.

He stopped to listen ... nothing. Not a sound.

He suspected that they had stopped to listen as well so he held still, his thick chest heaving like a bellows as he tried to catch his breath and slow his heart.

Moving as slowly and silently as he could, he kept moving through the building. He had to stay away from his place, it would probably be the first place they'd watch for him.

He found his way to the entrance where he'd rescued Heather. The door was open and he could see the parking lot welcoming him. He got away from Banning and his crew. He was home free.

Now to call the police, he thought as he stepped out of the building.

He felt an explosion of pain on the back of his head and a bright light blasted away his consciousness. He hit the ground like a clubbed ox and knew no more.

------------------------------------

Finished with her daily routine of cheerleading, soccer and training with Master Feng, Heather made her way to Darnell's place. Unless something came up, she usually showered, dressed in some old clothes she kept at his place and then went looking for him. He usually didn't have much left to do at this time of the day so she'd give him a quick hand then they would go relax at his place.

She smiled, anticipating the pleasurable night to come.

She heard footsteps following her as she made her way to the gym and turned to glance quickly behind her. It was dusk and none of the hall lights were on so all she could make out were two silhouettes quickly duck back around the corner of a hallway.

She kept walking, recognizing the familiar bitter taste of fear in her mouth. She felt her face flush and her pulse begin to pound rapidly in her chest and neck. Her mind raced. She had left her cell phone in her bag at Darnell's place so that option was out.

At first she thought to run from the two dark figures but she wasn't that person any more thanks to Master Feng.

In an instant, she turned and ran directly at the two shadowy shapes. Her long legs carried her quickly to where they stood rooted to the spot. Instead of running into them or stopping to strike at them, she crossed her slender arms out in front of her face and slid on her knees on the slick floor, bowling them over and sending them falling to their faces as their feet were knocked down from under them.

Heather's momentum carrier her a few paces past them where she got quickly to her feet and spun gracefully to face them.

It was two boys. Sophomores, maybe juniors, about 15 to 16 years old and as awkward and clumsy as newborn colts but they were each holding a baseball bat and looked angry as they struggled to rise.

She took a few steps back and watched as they got to their feet, her open hands up and loosely open and her feet shoulder width apart. She eyed them warily, ready to wade in kicking and punching but waiting to see what they would do or what they would say.

"Why are you following me and where's Darnell?" she demanded.

They stared at her agog. Of course they'd seen her at school and like every other red-blooded horny teenager they lusted after her. Now here she was, alone. Two of them and one of her. Mr. Banning had shown them the video on his phone and they'd seen her depravity with hideously ugly black janitor but they were teenagers and they only had one thing in mind.

Heather Galen stood before them braless, wearing a skin-tight white tank top, a pair of snug gray cotton shorts and white sneakers. Her long blonde hair was pulled back in to a pony tail high on the back of her head and her amazing eyes flashed and glowed an icy threatening blue. They didn't seem to notice or care that her blue eyes flashed not in fear but in wrath and anger.

Heather was no longer scared, she was calm, but anger burned in her chest like a fever, and she had a feeling these assholes had done something to her Darnell. She quelled a sudden surge of panic and fear at the thought but focused her attention on the two boys in front of her.

She would get it out of them. She'd find out what had happened to Darnell.

They looked at each other, nodded almost imperceptibly then stepped towards her and apart, smacking the wooden bats on their palms ominously.

"I asked you two a question," she said coldly, watching them closely and judging their skill with the bat they each held purposely in their hands. They were aggressively threatening but they had no skill to speak of, they were just a couple of teenage boys swinging clubs. She knew how to handle them.

Slowly, Heather forced herself to tense her shoulders and hunch down, trying to look scared. She raised her hands beseechingly to them.

"I'll let you do whatever you want just please don't hurt me," she begged in a tremulous little girl voice, raising her hands and carefully walking closer to them.

Surprised, they lowered their bats, pausing to look at each other again. The sight of a beautiful cowering girl begging them not to hurt her caused expressions of confusion and lust to scamper across their young faces.

Anything?! they thought, looking at each other yet again and grinning in lustful anticipation.

She was three steps from them, watching them lower their bats in uncertainty when she pounced.

Springing towards the taller boy on her left, she planted her left foot firmly on the ground and swung her other foot as if she were about to punt a football. She felt her foot connect powerfully with the boy's soft groin, feeling the soft flesh of his testicles smash up against his pelvic bone. With a high piercing squeal he fell to the floor, holding his crotch, shoulders hunched forward and legs drawn up nearly to his chest. He writhed and screeched in agonizing pain.

It'll be a long time before he's able to use that again, she thought in savage satisfaction, ducking and spinning as the other boy swung the bat at her head.

Planting her hands and the ball of one foot on the ground, she used her spinning momentum to sweep her leg out, connecting with his ankles and sweeping his feet out from under him yet again.

She heard a sharp snap and her ears hurt briefly with his sudden shriek of pain. He had hit the ground hard, shattering his right elbow and left wrist as he tried to catch himself.

Heather rose gracefully to her feet again. And stood looking down at the two boys writhing on the floor in front of her. She'd told herself she'd never be a victim again and thanks to her mom, Master Feng and most of all Darnell, she wasn't.

She patted their jean's pockets looking for a cell phone but found nothing.

Damn, she thought. What do I do now?

The one with the broken arm and wrist was still shrieking in pain and it was grating on her nerves and making her ears hurt even more.

She stood over him, a foot on either side as he rocked from side to side clutching his arms close to his chest, tears streaming down his face. Bending down, she grabbed the front of his shirt and drew him towards her.

"Shut up," she screamed in his face. "Shut up!"

When his screams didn't let up, she slapped his face hard with her open palm. His pain-filled eyes looked up at her pleadingly but he still didn't let up so she slapped him several more times until he seemed to calm somewhat.

"You're not going to like it if I have to ask you again so you better answer me," she threatened, drawing him up closer to her so he could see was serious. "Why were you following me and where's Darnell?"

Ignoring her or not hearing her through the pain, he turned his head aside and groaned miserably.

She let go of his shirt and then reached down to grab his broken wrist.

Her long and slender hands were fine-boned and feminine but after more than a year of training with Master Feng, they were also very strong.

She felt the bones of his wrist grind sickeningly in her grip and her ears hurt yet again at his shriek of agony.

She squeezed for maybe ten seconds then let go and grabbed his shirt, drawing him up towards her again. Fat tears streamed down his face, his thin lips quivered around a mouth full of vomit and a mixture of blood, snot and puke flowed steadily from his nose.

She felt sickened at what she was doing. She never would have thought that she'd be capable of doing such a thing. She'd just done it.

"I told you you wouldn't like it if I had to ask you again! Now answer me!" she said.

Turning his pain distorted face to the side, the boy spit out vomit, snot and bile and then turned back to her, eyes glazed with pain.

"W ... w ... we ... d ... d ... d ... didn't ... k ... know why you w ... w ... where at the ... o ... old man's place so we followed you," he stuttered with a disgusting spray of snot and vomit. "He's at the chemistry lab. Mr. Banning is beating him up pretty bad."

"Why? Why is he doing all this?" she demanded, raising her hand to slap him again if he didn't answer her.

Cringing in fear, he hurriedly answered her question.

"Mr. Banning is going to blow up the school tomorrow and he plans to pin it all on the fat nigger," he spluttered out quickly, wanting to avoid getting slapped again.

Open hand raised, she stared down at the kid in astonishment then slapped him twice resoundingly.

123456...8