The Janitor's Girl Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you I don't care what other people think. I don't want to see boys my age and I don't want him out of my life," she declared firmly.

"Okay, honey," Dawn said. "I can see I'm not going to change your mind. Is there anything else you need to tell me?"

Heather blushed brightly, lowered her gaze and looker nervously at her mother through thick dark lashes. She tried to hide the small smile of joy curling her pink lips up slightly.

"We've ... uh ... we've been kind of seeing each other for a few months now," she said.

Dawn waited, still looking closely at her daughter.

"I know you spend a lot of time at his place, but what exactly do you mean by 'seeing each other?'" she asked when her daughter didn't continue.

"Well ... you know ... we've been seeing each other. Spending a lot of time together and stuff," she replied evasively, looking down at her hands as she picked nervously at the hem of her t-shirt.

Shaking her head to clear the images of her lovely young daughter sliding up and down on the ugly old man's massive black shaft and the tingles of desire they created, she put a hand under the young girl's chin and tilted her head up to look at her.

Dawn obviously knew they had just had sex, she'd seen it for herself, but she didn't want for her daughter to know that she'd been there and seen the whole thing.

"Look, baby. I know things are exciting and new for you. I know you think you're ..." she paused and swallowed hard "... in love, but you're so young. You haven't had a chance to live, to experience life, to know what's out there!"

"Mom, there's nothing you can say to change my mind. I am in love with Darnell. As weird as that is and as hard as that is to believe ... it's the truth," she said firmly.

Dawn's shoulders fell and she sighed in frustration.

"Will you at least make sure Darnell wears protection, please?" she asked her daughter hesitantly.

"Mom! What are you talking about?!" she cried wide-eyed in surprise, trying to sound indignant and outraged, but coming across nervous and scared.

"Heather, you've been acting really weird for a while now. I didn't really know what was going on so I attributed it to teenage hormones," she said calmly.

"I've also seen you with Darnell. I thought you were infatuated with him or had some sort of hero worship towards him but I never suspected there could be any more," she explained "At least not until today. You're acting different today and I just have a feeling ... a feeling ... that you're having sex with him."

Heather's expression of surprise changed to one of stubborn determination and just as quickly changed to blissful joy.

"Mom, it was so wonderful. I didn't know anything could feel so good," she said, nodding her head slowly with a dreamy far off look in her eyes.

A look of horror suddenly suffused Heather's lovely face.

"You're not going to try to get him in trouble are you?" she asked, her voice breaking in fear. "Please don't do anything to hurt him. Please!"

Dawn's slender shoulders rose and fell again with another deep sigh.

"No. I won't do that. To be honest I don't really know what to do in this situation," she said looking down at her own hands. "But if you continue to see him, you have to make sure he wears protection. What if he gets you pregnant? What will you do?"

Unconcerned, Heather shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know what I'd do, Mom, and to be honest I don't think I'd mind if I got pregnant," she said looking down at her own hands again.

At her words, Dawn felt her nipples harden and contract and felt a pleasurable tingle travel deep inside her body, from her nipples, through her stomach and down her very center to her womanhood.

Not wanting to follow that disturbing path, Dawn changed the subject. They talked about more mundane matters, eventually easing back into their normal easy banter.

Dawn knew she had to be supportive. She could see no other way out of this situation, no way to convince her daughter to forget about the old black man. At least no way to do so without alienating her and hurting her.

Even as a small child, her daughter had never been impulsive or impetuous. She had never jumped into anything without considering the consequences. She had always been considerate of others, especially her, and this situation was no different. She had weighed the consequences of her actions and she was willing to deal with them regardless of what they were. And it was all for his sake ... for him ... for Darnell.

Their animated talk stopped when they heard a creak as Darnell walked slowly down the stairs.

With a little squeal of surprised pleasure, Heather shot up and ran to meet him.

Dawn watched the beautiful young blonde, tall as a model, wrap her arms around the ugly, short, fat black man and lean down to kiss him passionately on the lips.

Darnell made to push her away, conscious of her mother's eyes on them but she was persistent and he just couldn't stop himself from kissing her back.

In for a penny, in for a pound, he thought to himself. He closed his eyes and kissed her back just as passionately, opening his mouth when she opened hers to twirl his tongue with hers. He felt her warm moist breath on his face as her breathing quickened. Running his thick callused hands up her long slender back, he pulled her closer against him so she should feel his quickly hardening member.

Dawn watched them, feeling herself moisten and her body respond with heat. She couldn't tear her eyes away from them. The contrasts between them were so apparent, so blatant...

I fizzled out at this point. If there's enough interest, I'll pick up where I left off.

1...345678