All Comments on 'The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 13'

by Djmac1031

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SirviceSirviceover 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the next instalment

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

You did alright, believable, fun, and yes I'm a old guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the discussion the characters had about fantasies. Listening in on that very sexy conversation was riveting and exciting. I look forward to seeing how these fantasies play out!

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Their discussions are important, it gives us texture as to who they are.

I hope they do go to a swingers club to live out more fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. But I feel you don’t have to explain why you wrote the stories the way you did. It’s a creative outlet. It would be more mysterious and alluring if it didn’t have an explanation.

tenyaritenyariabout 1 year ago

"And creating a scenario that makes these fantasies at least more plausible, if not entirely realistic, is more interesting to me than simply writing a new sexual situation every chapter."

I honestly like this a lot more than the scenes themselves. I really enjoy moments of character exploration, and find the exploration of their fantasies to be a lot more erotic than the actual playing out of those fantasies.

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking8 months ago

Chalk up another who enjoyed the conversations about their fantasies. So many stories skip that but I think it can be so hot. And so important, for taboo stuff like they're talking about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDjmac1031@Djmac1031
Just a guy with a vivid imagination. I've always loved reading erotic stories, figured I'd try writing my own. You'll probably start noticing my particular kinks and recurring themes as my stories progress. Conversations welcomed, feel free to leave comments or send PMs....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES