The Jerk Pt. 03

Story Info
Candy Surrenders.
1.7k words
4.41
4.7k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 07/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Conquest

A week and a half went by. It was Thursday morning. Candy's husband was going on another fishing trip for the weekend. He would be leaving Thursday morning and returning Sunday night. I had a GPS tracker ap on the burner I had given her. I knew she was doing as I instructed and carrying it around with her everywhere she went. I also could monitor her regular cell phone in the event she decided to 'accidentally' leave it in her car, at home, etc., I could still keep tabs on her.

She had class until 2 p.m. on Thursday. At 1:30 p.m. I sent her a text on the burner. 'Meet me at such and such store parking lot at 2:30 sharp' She replied after a few minutes of contemplation, which I expected. 'I can't...I am supposed to go over to my in-laws tonight for dinner and I have a ton of homework to do'

I replied 'No problem...I will just send this out to them as well as your hubby' I attached a picture of her giving me the blow job. I had taken a few pictures that were unknown to her, they were not flattering. You could see the side of her face and my schlong half in her mouth. The picture wasn't the best quality due to the lighting but you could tell it was her and what she was doing.

'I have others if you would like to see them...I am sure you can explain how and why these were taken and they would all understand that it was all Brit's fault. Although I am not sure the judge would understand the evidence I found and you failing the sobriety test on the side of the road....it's your call. ...you decide.'

After a few moments of sheer panic, shock and finally resignation she replied.

'Why are you doing this to me'

'Lets be clear about something...YOU were the one who was driving drunk, swerving and driving erratically. YOU were the one who went partying at a known club where drugs are dealt. Drugs were found in YOUR car and YOUR friend ratted you out...it is nothing personal, it's strictly business.'

After a few minutes she replied with 'Fine... I will see you at 2:30'

I watched as her car pulled into the crowded lot. I text her with instructions as to where I was parked, at the far end of the lot. She pulled beside the car with dark tint we had confiscated several years ago. She got out and into the passenger side. She was wearing the sort of scrubs that student nurses wore. She sat in the passenger seat staring ahead not making eye contact.

I broke the silence with "How's school?"

"Okay."

"That's good. I have a little project I need you to help me with tonight."

"I am supposed to have dinner with my in-laws."

"Did you cancel" I asked.

"Not yet...I was hoping you would forget all about this and just let me go. If I suck you off again, will you let me go?" she asked.

"Not happening" I replied "so there is no use in bringing it up again...we are done when I say we are done. If this is going to be a continual problem then I will just drive us to the station and process you for booking. That is your decision, just say the word."

That was when she broke down. She cried and cried for a good 10 minutes. I just sat back and let her. I had seen plenty of tears in my day and hers were no different than any others.

When she had finally gotten control of herself, she said "what do I have to do?"

I reached into the back seat and pulled out a small gym bag. I handed it to her and told her to change into the outfit I had brought. She pulled out a red micro skirt made of that stretchy material that left little to the imagination regarding what was underneath, a black fishnet shirt and a white tank top that was a size or two too small for her, and a set of black knee high boots. The usual coke slut uniform.

"I can't wear this, it's too small...this skirt barely covers my ass."

"You can and you will...I need 'Candy' to look the part. I have a meet and greet at 5 o'clock and you are one of my girls. All you need to do is be present, do what I say and say nothing."

She kept looking at the clothes and then looked around the area. I read her mind.

"You can change right here in the car...no need to be modest with me. I have pretty much seen everything you have to offer."

She sighed heavily and blushed a deep crimson shade. After a few moments hesitation she leaned forward to remove her top. The bra she had on was padded and plainly white. Her tits bulged out over the top of the cups.

"You will lose the bra" I mentioned.

She hesitated again for a moment, then unhooked the front clasp. Her tits were even better looking in the daylight. Her nipples were hard and they both stood straight out from her chest. Her areolas were about 2 inches in diameter with her nipples about 1 inch long.

As she fumbled with the tank top, I reached over and gently squeezed her left breast. She gasped quietly as I rubbed her nipple, gently tweaking it with my fingers. She stopped moving and I could tell she was getting aroused. I continued playing with her left nipple and then leaned over to work on her right one. She leaned her head back on the rest and closed her eyes. Her body was betraying her like it did the first night only this time she was sober.

I leaned over further and took one in my mouth. I gently teased it with my tongue and kneaded it with my hands. Her tits were magnificent, more than a handful and I have large hands. I moved up to her face and kissed her deeply, slipping my tongue into her mouth, probing and swirling it around hers. She moaned softly. I kissed my way over to her neck, gently sucked on her ear lobe.

Her mind had given up any fight she had, her body was responding to every move I was making. I sat back and looked at her. Her eyes smoldered with lust. As much as she hated being controlled, there was a part of her that craved it.

"Lose the pants" I said.

Candy looked around to see if anyone could see, lifted up her ass and slipped her pants down her tan legs. She then leaned down and started untying her shoes so she could get the legs off her feet. She sat up and I could see her body better than I could the other night. Her tan lines had my cock stirring once more. Her thong was white and made of a thin material that was turning sheer with the wetness that was seeping out of her cunt.

Her pussy wasn't shaved but cut short. Her mons pressed hard against the fabric so that a prominent crease at her slit was present. Her face flushed beet red and I could surmise that other than her husband and maybe a doctor, I was the only other man getting a good look at her body.

Before she could say anything I leaned over and started sucking on her left nipple again. Harder this time. I bit down firmly with my teeth as my left hand found her mound and started lightly rubbing it. Her juices coated my fingers as I teased and played with her sex. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back as I probed and squeezed her lips through the silky material.

I slipped my right arm between her back and the seat and pulled her toward the driver side. Since there was no center console in this particular car, her body slid effortlessly so she could lay down. I placed her legs on either side of me and pushed them apart. A whimper came from her as I spread her legs apart. I could smell her arousal thickening the air.

I leaned forward towards her mound and licked the dewy wetness that collected on the inside of her thigh. Sensing what I was about to do, she offered token resistance. I slipped my fingers beneath the material and pulled them to the side. She was wet as November.

"No...please don't" as she placed her hands on my head in an effort to stop me. I swept her hands away from my head and clamped my mouth over her little muffin. She tasted sweet. My tongue shoved inward and upward. She let out an audible mewl as my tongue licked and I sucked her juices. She was flowing like a river.

I teased and sucked on her lips. I circled her clit with my tongue, teasing but never touching. I dove my tongue into her love box. I didn't eat her...I devoured her tiny cunt like a man who hadn't had a meal in months. I was rock hard. I ate her little pussy for several minutes when I heard her breathing shift. I sensed she was about to blow her stack and timed it so just as she went over the edge, I peeled her hood back and ravished her swollen clit.

She screamed and grabbed my head, thrusting her pussy against my face. I took her clit between my teeth and nipped it. She screamed again and flooded my mouth with her cum. I kept at it several more times, sending her into multiple orgasms. I reached up and twisted her nipples while I trashed her little clit.

At long last she started pushing against my head and pleading "Please...I can't take anymore...oh my god...I can't take it..."

I sat up and looked down at her. Her cunt lips were red and swollen. Her clit was swollen and protruding well past its hood. Her nipples were hard and she was covered in sweat. The car smelled like sex.

I gently rubbed my thumb all around her mons, up and down her lips, but avoiding her oversensitive clit. She was still aroused and I intended on keeping her there. Her eyes were heavy lidded and slowly her breathing started to return to normal. We made eye contact and I saw something I hadn't seen before in her...the look of total surrender.