The Jersey Girl

Story Info
A young traveler is seduced by an exotic shopkeeper.
3.5k words
4.19
7.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was literally the last evening of what had been an exciting two week holiday in Tunisia. Despite being far more progressive than some of its other Islamic counterparts, I certainly wouldn't have bet my life on getting laid here. Hell, I was certain I'd gone the longest I'd ever gone without cumming. There was something about traveling to an Islamic country that severely lowered your sex drive. Though deep down, there was a part of me that was hoping. And how could I not? Tunisian girls had strong personalities and were incredibly beautiful, and at least in the tourist areas, were somewhat less reserved and more approachable, then even the girls I had encountered in Turkey, which was the only other Muslim majority country I'd ever visited. One still had to be careful with Tunisian girls though, at least in the major tourist areas, as their friendly and flirty nature was often used as a ploy to lure business into their cousins' overpriced bars. Of course, there were Tunisian girls who were completely genuine, but even so, most of them drew the line at sex. So I figured if I hadn't been laid by now, I wasn't going to. However, on my very last evening, as I was making one last stroll amongst the beautiful, white-washed buildings of Sidi Bou Saïd, a young shopkeeper caught my eye, or rather it seemed, that I caught her's.

Sitting on the step of her shop, smoking a cigarette, the girl must've been no older than 19. Despite being in my late 20s, I couldn't help but notice the way she looked, smiled, waved and said "hello" to me. In terms of style, the girl wasn't really my type. She had on a white jersey, red jersey shorts and a pair of black slip-ons, which did nothing to hide her Egyptian shaped feet and bright red toes. Her fingernails were a slightly rounded square shape and unpainted. Aside from her bright red toe polish, she had no makeup whatsoever, or even jewelry for that matter. Her face though slightly masculine, was still extremely cute. She was thick legged, fairly tall and bulky. You could tell she hit the gym regularly, and possibly participated in some sports. Her skin was extremely fare, and the only true feminine feature she possessed, was her long jet-black hair. Her look and style weren't the least bit surprising, considering she was sitting outside a shop, specializing in jerseys. Based on my previous encounters and perceptions, it was entirely reasonable to assume that her flirtatious gestures, may simply have just been a way to lure business into her family's shop. Regardless, I decided to make a move. After all, it was my last night in the country, so I had nothing to lose, except potentially some extra dinars and over two weeks' worth of cum. To be completely frank, I had no interest in purchasing any sportswear, but it was the perfect excuse to strike up conversation with the young shopkeeper and find out whether her gestures were in fact genuine, or simply a clever business tactic.

With my limited French, and even more limited Arabic and her exceptional English, we were able to communicate with each other. She put out her cigarette and walked me into the deserted shop, giving me a glimpse of her plump ass, which was partially obscured by her long jet black hair. We entered the shop and she pointed out a spot where I could set my belongings down. I told the girl my size and pointed to a random jersey on the shelf. Taking a page out of their own book, I tried my best to appear genuinely interested in the items on sale. I even went as far as to ask the young lady if she had a fitting room in the shop.

"You want to try?" she asked in a sexy deep Tunisian accent.

"Yes, I would," I replied, continuing to play the part of an interested buyer.

"Here, let me help you," the young shopkeeper remarked.

My heart skipped a beat, as to my amazement, the young lady proceeded to unbutton my shirt, slowly exposing more and more of my firm unshaven chest. She removed my shirt from my body and placed it with the rest of my belongings. I was now standing shirtless in a Tunisian shop, in front of a 19 year old local girl. At any moment someone could pop in and see us. My excitement soon turned to angst, as I began to think of the sort of trouble we could potentially get in if we were to get caught. I wanted to get dressed as quickly as possible.

"Go ahead, try it on," she suggested. "See if it fits good."

I heeded the young lady's instructions and slipped the jersey on.

"You look very handsome," she remarked. "Would you like to try some shorts with it?"

"HERE?" I exclaimed both surprised and hesitant.

"If you are shy and don't want me to look, I will not look!"

"No, no!" I impulsively called out, as if instinctively wanting to find out where exactly this was going. "I don't mind you, but what about the door?"

"I can lower halfway," she reassured, as she proceeded to do so, giving me yet another glimpse of her long jet black hair and plump ass. "There! We will have more privacy now."

"WE?" What exactly did this girl have planned for me?

My heart began to race, as I slipped off my black tennis shoes. I struggled to control my shaking and breathing, as I proceeded to unbuckle and drop my shorts. The fear of still potentially being seen and not knowing what this whole thing was leading towards, triggered the reverse reaction from the one men typically get when exposed to this sort of situation. In hindside, it may have been a good thing, as I stood in front of the seductive young shopkeeper in nothing but my watch, dirty socks, a cheap football jersey and a pair of undersized patterned briefs, which I had purchased from another Tunisian merchant early on in the trip.

"You look cute," the young shopkeeper said, as I made a poor attempted at modeling the new outfit.

"Shukran," I replied as my face began to turn beet red, while at the same time feeling a slight sense of arousal.

"You like these ones? Would you like to try on something else?" the young lady inquired.

"I'm not sure, I don't normally wear this sort of stuff," I accidentally slipped up.

"Nooooooooo?" the young shopkeeper replied somewhat bewildered. "Then why you shop here?"

My face turned even redder, and I struggled to look the young lady in the eye, as I realized that I had been caught. Suddenly a knock on the steel door.

"Hallo?" a young male voice called out.

"Shit! Wait moment," the young shopkeeper said to me.

"What you want?" the young girl asked as she stood against the shutter.

"I need jersey for game tomorrow!"

"I am closed! Go away!" the young shopkeeper responded as she proceeded to lower the steel doors on the man completely. I was now trapped inside the store, with the young shopkeeper. This was the first time I had witnessed a Tunisian turn away potential business.

"Sorry. Where were we?" the young shopkeeper.

Before I could think up a good diversion, the young girl's memory was suddenly jogged.

"Ah yes! I was ask you, why you try on sports jersey, if you don't wear?"

Cornered, I had no choice but to answer truthfully.

"Because I saw you sitting outside your shop smoking a cigarette and you were waving and smiling at me, and I thought you were really cute."

"REALLY?" The young shopkeeper replied, now seemingly caught somewhat off guard herself.

"Oui," I replied.

"Merci," the girl replied as she covered her giggle with her hand. "Don't feel embarrassed. You're actually not the first White boy, I have in this shop for this reasons."

"No?"

"No," she winked. "If you like, I can close shop early and show you good bar."

There it was. "I would love to," I politely replied, but I'm flying back tomorrow morning, so I don't want to get drunk."

"I understand," the young shopkeeper replied. "That is shame you go home tomorrow. We can get to know each other. But if is your last night, then why don't we take off these clothes you hate?", she winked at me.

Before I knew it, her merchandise was on the floor as I felt her natural unmanicured fingers running through my soft, brown chest hair and her moist warm lips and tongue on my shrinking and hardening nipples, while her free hand gently scratched my back. She slowly began to lick and suckle her way down my abdomen, her fingers now tickling my ribs. Before I knew it, I felt her fingers reach into the waste band of her jersey shorts and pull down, taking my undersized Tunisian briefs down with them and revealing my somewhat embarrassing, shrunken uncircumcised cock, which was mostly unobstructed due to my recent trim.

My new friend seemed completely unfazed by its current state however, as her strong athletic hand latched tightly onto my scrotum nearly popping it. She kept her grip on it, as she tapped on my leg, to signal me to step out of my shorts and briefs. With her hand still tightly latched onto my nervous, shrunken cock, she proceeded to resume pleasuring my upper body with her fingers and mouth, eventually releasing just long enough to strip out of her own jersey and bra.

She peered down at exactly the right moment to catch my previously embarrassing cock reacting to the sight of her bulky upper body, strong hairless arms and large perky breasts. She gave me a smirk as she glimpsed my cock reacting to the sight of unclothed her upper body. She wasted no time in planting her lips on my quickly stiffening uncut White Western cock, and proceeded to make me hard on HER terms. She was able to catch me still somewhat soft, and experience the sensation of my cock growing in her mouth and getting turned on from being sucked by a strong, naughty Muslim shopkeeper. It was becoming immediately apparent, that I was not the first foreigner she had done this with, and most certainly wasn't going to be the last. But I had no interest in thinking about that. At the moment, she was all mine.

My anxiety slowly turned to excitement, and I once again found myself struggling to control my heavy breathing and shaking body, as my grower was finally beginning to turn into a shower.

Her hand briefly replaced her tiring mouth, and I tried hard not to flinch as I now felt her extremely tight grip on my ever stiffening cock. As she continued to pull and tug, just at the right spot to keep my quickly moistening and growing head fully hooded, she used her free hand to lower her shorts just enough to expose her glistening lasered pussy to the stank air of the shop, just enough to be able to pleasure both our sex organs at the same time. I could see her bright red toes begin to tightly curl up in her black sliders.

Her actions became more and more wilder. Her free hand nearly popped my balls, and her warm wet tongue began to slither its way up my now almost rock-hard cock. I could feel my cock muscles tightening, and my tight foreskin and her tight painful squeezes were the only things keeping my ever-building wetness from oozing out.

The slithers suddenly turned into suckles, as she proceeded to suck on my hooded head like a quickly melting popsicle, as the developing wetness suddenly became too much to contain. Out of nowhere, I felt her tongue touching my peehole and the inside of my foreskin. The action wasn't doing anything to contain the large volumes of pre-cum that were building up inside of me. I managed to look down just long enough to see her toes curled hard, and her fingers running across her glistening cunt, more intensely than I had ever seen before. All this, as she struggled to wedge her tongue in between my foreskin and now soaked head, but the task was proving quite difficult.

"I need to roll your skin back," she remarked.

"Don't, I'm really tight and really sensitive, I'm gonna cum!"

"Are you serious?" she said in a somewhat annoyed tone. "It's fine, I know a trick."

Before I had time to process the situation, I once again felt her strong fingers tightly clenching my ballsack, in an attempt to keep what tiniest bit of cum might ooze out, inside me. The method allowed her to roll my foreskin back just enough to allow her to place her tongue on my head, then roll the foreskin back over. She was in. This girl was incredible! No woman had ever pleasured my cock like this before. Surely, it took quite an incredible amount of talent and practice, to not only perform such an act, but perform it on a hard cock. The sensation of a woman's tongue slithering in between my head and foreskin, was certainly unlike anything I've ever experienced. I could hear that mushy sound I had heard countless times, but I couldn't tell which juices were her's and which were mine. I do vaguely remember the incredible sensation causing me to space out. My eyes rolled back, I begin to perspire, and I suddenly felt like I was transformed into another world. It was only the sound of her moans and the sensation of her orgasm hitting my leg that brought me back into reality. Now, it was my turn to have some fun.

I managed to quell my quivering and now sticky legs long enough to use my foot, to help her out of her jersey shorts, accidently hooking one of her sliders, which she easily wiggled back on with her toes. We were suddenly both standing in her shop, in nothing but our footwear. My tight, twitching, throbbing and now dripping cock was struggling to react anymore to her naked body. I took in as much of her bulky, strong fare skinned Muslim body as I could, but I didn't wanna waste anymore time. I grabbed her wrist and led her to the checkout counter. I spun her around and pushed her onto the counter, causing her palms to land firmly upon it. I parted her hair just enough to get a proper glimpse of her back, plump ass and strong calves. I started dripping pre-cum onto the floor of her shop, as I wrapped her hair around my fingers like a reign, parted her legs with my foot, and restored some of her juices from my leg, back onto her horny cunt. Now, it was my turn to be in charge.

I placed my free hand briefly a top her's, to catch my balance, then proceeded to force my horny White Western cock deep inside her. "Ahhhhhhhhhhs" and "Mmmmmmmmmms" echoed throughout the shop as I proceeded to pound her horny Muslim cunt. Yanking her hair and forcing my long slender fingers as deep into her mouth as they would go. My juices still on her lips and the stench of my White Western cock, still on her breath. I attempted to play slight footsie with her as I proceeded to pound her as hard and fast as I could, slamming my pubic mound against her fat, pink pussy lips. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the sound of the Muezzin calling the Muslims to their evening prayer. The call would perfectly drown out anyone potentially walking past the shop from hearing us.

I could feel my tight foreskin struggling to roll back with each thrust. But the combination of both our juices, coupled with her intense arousal, meant my head remained largely hooded, exposing just enough of my tip to feed her cunt with my pre-cum, and create a pleasurable sensation for me, without making me cum.

I eventually moved my hand from her mouth onto her neck, then eventually onto her brown rock-hard nipples. My hand eventually found its way onto her moist horny cunt. I found her clit, and gave it some extra stimulation as I continued to ravage her pussy from behind, every so often making her lick her own juices off my fingers. It felt amazing to be in charge this time.

I pulled out of her and aggressively spun her around. I rolled my tight sensitive foreskin back just enough to create an intense sensation of pleasure, but again not burst. I pulled her against my hairy body, propped her leg up and pushed myself back inside her. Her slide began to dangle and live up to it's name as I pounded her with all my energy in this new position, her long hair swaying back and forth. Watching her facial expressions as I ravaged her horny pubeless Muslim pussy, made the whole encounter even more incredible.

Eventually, the force and power of my thrusts became too much for her cheap slip to handle, as it finally did live up to its name. Her toes on her right foot were now free and able to curl much more tightly than the ones that were still planted in the other slip on the shop of the floor. I was beginning to struggle with my own balance as my toes began to do the same inside of my dirty socks. In addition, the combination of both our sweat was making it increasingly difficult to maintain our grip on each other. I propped her other leg up and she was now completely wrapped around me, using all her strength to hold on for dear life, as I continued to pound her. We continued this way for a couple more minutes, but eventually her strong body was no match for the amount of sweat we were both working up.

Not wanting to spend an extra week in Tunisia due to an embarrassing injury, I slid my cock out of her and propped her up onto the checkout counter. I let my long strand of pre-cum drip onto the floor, and this time, proceeded to roll my tight foreskin completely back, exposing my throbbing red cock head and massive peehole to the young shopkeeper for the first time. But the moment my cock began to twitch and shoot out a strand of pre-cum, I immediately realized I made a mistake. I reinserted my cock inside her as quickly as possible and began to thrust as hard and fast as I could, salvaging as many seconds and drops as I could.

The call to prayer was still going loud, but her facial expressions and intense toe curling said it all. Her entire body was convulsing, and her one remaining slip was now struggling to stay on, the friction from her curling toes probably being the only thing salvaging it.

I could feel our pubic mounds hitting each other, and I struggled to keep my balance and control my convulsions as within seconds, over two weeks' worth of cum erupted into the young shopkeeper. With each spurt, I could feel my cock twitch and hit the walls of her cunt. I continued fuck her with all my power while bursting inside her. Just when I thought I'd finished, the spurts resumed. I could see my cum excreting from her pussy, and running down my shaft and dripping onto the floor of the shop. The girl was gonna have quite a mess to clean up, but it certainly wouldn't be the first.

She gave no indication of wanting to finish, and neither did I. I stayed inside her for another three minutes, until my cock became too soft to keep pleasuring her. My cock slipped out of her bringing with it nearly a gallon of my Western cum. In the heat of the moment, I did something unthinkable. I got down on my knees and gobbled up my own salty cum. I held it in my mouth, then proceeded to perform the same actions on her nipples, that she had performed on mine, only this time, mixed with a gallon of my own cum. Her tits were extremely suckable, and you'd forgiven for thinking I was suckling on breast milk if you walked in on us. Ironically, the cum from my mouth began to run down her body, back towards her lasered cunt where it belonged.

She began to pleasure her cum filled pussy, rubbing my cum all over her horny North African clit, completely unfazed by the potential risks involved. I proceeded to lick the inside of her pussy, and suckle on her engorged clit. At this point, I could no longer tell which juices were mine and which were her's. But when her heels began to kick at my back and I felt the counter began to shake, I knew she was close. I felt a burst of warm, sticky liquid explode onto my face, and I was well aware that this time, it was her's.

What a way to end my trip to Tunisia!