The Jezebel of India Ch. 02

Story Info
The Rani and her lover find a moment.
2k words
3.4
2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two.

Lakshmi Bai sat patiently, disguising her utter contempt for the 'General', not for his desire to wrench the land from the hands of the East India Company and the greedy colonial English, but for how he took the garrison. The whispers of the treatment of the defenders had drifted from mouth to mouth and soon, 'the little birds' in the pay of Lakshmi Bai had informed her of the entire sorry episode. She already knew that she would be tarred with the shame of this attack and the British would use this as an excuse to take her lands, and treasures and use her people most cruelly.

Lakshi had no love for the English, and since her husband's tragic death, she found herself having to be 'allowed' to reign by the East India Company through a letter of compliance. She knew of the English law and how it cruelly twisted everything to their advantage. Fearing an armed conquest of her territory, she secured the regency of Jhansi and ruled in her adopted son's stead until his majority. As she watched him grow, she did everything she could to secure her grip on her land and secretly built up, not only her martial skills but squadrons of cavalry that were the rival of any that rode in the whole of India.

The 'Genera' stood, suffused with a sense of destiny. He eyed the attractive woman on the round gilded throne, much like Sultan Tippu's, and allowed himself to imagine the princess beneath him, cooing with satisfaction as his prick filled her trimmed cunny. But then suddenly, he was snapped back to reality,

"Ghandar Labbi Singh, I have met your price and accepted the administration of the district, lest you turn the Garrison powder stores against my palace, but do not think that your threat holds any fear in my heart!" The princess then stood, pulling a slender, sliver sword from her gilded throne and levelled it with strength and precision to the 'General's' throat, "now go, take your price and think much on your actions at the fort! For I am sure that your sins will lay heavy on your soul, and if you return to Jhansi, then I will not stay my blade again!"

After the humbled 'General' hurried from the palace, with a heavy wooden box filled with treasure, Laksmi Rani stood looking down upon the scene. Beside her, stood her stalwart Horse Master, Gobinder, her trusted right arm, instructor in all things marshal and her secret lover since the death of her beloved husband.

"Excellence, if you wish that man's death, I will return within a day with blood upon my sword and his head in a bag for your walls!" He smiled, half jest and half promise.

"Oh Gobinder, I would enjoy that immensely and perhaps soon I believe that your sword will soon have much work to do. I fear we will see that Sepoy 'General' will return, but not in friendship,"

In early July, Laskshmi Rani received the expected response from Major Erskine, commissioner of the Saugor division, agreeing to her swift and courageous administration of the district, which also went some way in explaining the events of the revolt. The Major, went on to explain that her administration would end, upon the arrival of the newly appointed superintendent, which Rani had little option in accepting the conditions. Gobinder shrugged his shoulders as they sat in the fragrant gardens of the place, that warm evening and discussed the letter.

"Excellence, the British will speed their man to our lands, they fear your grace and popular standing with the nobles and the people alike. If you raised your standard, many would flock to your banner, but they would file in behind me, "He smiled shyly,

"Oh Gobind, you are first amongst my loyal troopers, and you have a special place in my heart but I fear the British will not forgive easily the attack on the fort and the killing of so many. I feel that we live in tumultuous times and I fear for my son," She let her hand touch his black beard and tugged it playfully," Let us discuss other matters now my love," The Ranu stood, and Gobinder followed her at a respectful distance, lest other eyes see his love for this most royal, most respected woman. As she ascended the west tower stairs to the observation tower that met the sun's dying light. As the woman stepped through the dark panelled door, she pulled at her red and gold veil and let it fall to the tiled floor. Gobinder closed the door and locked it and turned to regard the breath-taking beauty of the woman who undressed herself for him.

The Rani, Lakshmi Bai, was perfectly toned, strong and slender, as her fingers pulled her blouse and revealed pert, firm breasts of the colour of chestnut, crowned with stiff dark nipples. Her beauty stirred something deep within Gobinder's chest and caused the stiffening of his lions immediately. As she undressed, the pleats of her saree fell to give him the vision of her tight trimmed coils of black pic hair, that glistened with perfumed oil and the perfect slim lips of her cunny. Gobinder stepped forward and watched her dance in the rays of red and orange, the dying sun still fiercely warm bathed like the Goddesses that adorned the walls of the Palace. She twirled and moved with such grace and lightness, that she seemed unworldly and magical. She would stop and look at him, with her beautiful liquid brown eyes, highlighted with perfectly painted eyes. Her sensuality at once potent, and powerful made her movements spellbinding. Soon, Gobinder could stand it no longer, and the Rani allowed him to take her in his strong arms.

"Oh, My Rani, your beauty is without parallel in this world, "Gobinder sighed and kissed between the swell of her breasts, his lips feeling her strong, fast heartbeat. He was magnificent, his torso matted with black wiry hair and now his turban discarded upon the tiles, his hair was akin to a black lion's mane. She gloried in his handsome manly beauty. He was more handsome than her husband, his muscular body, trained by years of endeavour was sublime. Even his fencing scars taken in his younger years were attractive to her eyes.

"Gobinder, kiss the channel of my love and taste my sweetness," She invited him to taste her love juices, which flowed easily and gracefully for him. He had been the only man at court that had turned her head, after the death of her husband, for he had been her first man to place his prick into her tightness. She had feared him, in the first moments of their marriage bed, but the Maharajah had been loving and skilful. He coaxed her to his bed, showed her the glory of her body and reminded her of all the women's words in her quarters as she grew up. He kissed every inch of her almond skin and licked at her nipples, then stiffened and her waters ran easily as she took his lips to her sex. Lakshmi moaned with joy and happiness, as her husband presented her with her first orgasm with his tongue.

Now, she thought only of Gobinder, as he kissed her cunny lips and ran his wet tongue up and down, coaxing Lakshmi's cunny to open for him. Feeling her sex warm and wet, the Rani playfully opened her dark perfectly symmetrical lips apart and allowed Gobinder to feast his eyes on her ripe pink flesh and the invitation of her vagina. Unable to resist such delicious fruit, Gobinder smothered her sex with deep long kisses, his tongue snaking its way into her depths, while his hands slid up her flat belly and found her stiff nubs and began to squeeze them firmly, driving the already excited Rani to new spasms of arousal,

"Oh Gobinder, you bring me to my climax! Suckle my full bud and send me into the heavens, "she intoned, with eyes closed. Her lover, knowing her climax was near sucked hard on the stiff clitoris that peeked from its pink hood to give her the end that she desired. With strong, wet suckles, Lakshmi twisted and writhed, now caught in her powerful climax and within moments maned and clamped her mouth across her mouth to stifle a scream of such dread power, she feared she would faint.

Gobinder, so ensnared and enraptured his princess waited for her powerful love waves to abate before she had gathered enough sense to pull him onto her body and find his stiff shaft with her right hand, as she placed her other hand upon her sex and with deft fingers opened her sodden vaginal lips

"Put your strong rod within me and let us make our love together," The Rani smiled, as she rolled away and then gently mounted her lover's stiff prick. As she inched down upon him, her motion eased with her lubricated cunny, Gobinder caressed her breasts as he slipped into his princess's sex and groaned with such delight.

"Oh My Rani, your love makes me such a man!" With her splayed beneath him, and her legs now widened, his shaft plundered her cunny with measured but powerful thrusts-such was the strength of their desire, Rani was willing to please her love with her knowledge of her Sutra. She allowed him to ride he, as the English missionaries do but then brought her legs over and took his shaft in her side-saddle position. Her lover gripped her hips and rocked her rhythmically onto his prick, coaxing himself to a great desire with the friction against her lions and the roof of her cunny. The ribs of her cunny tingled with his large, thickly veined prick giving great waves of stimulation and moans of such delight. The Rani, in the grip of a further climax, desired greater excitement and rolled onto her hands and knees, which she knew would bring on his explosion. The sight of her round but firm buttocks, glistening with sweat, in the evening sun as he withdrew his shaft which glistened with a different fluid, and bent down to lick and lapped at her cunny like a puppy taking milk.

As the light faded further, the Rani coaxed her lover to spill his seed, not within her folds and bring forth a child as their forbidden love would upset the delicate balances at her court, offering him her mouth as she suckled upon his shaft, then gripping his hips, forced his stiffness down her tight throat and gagged loudly as he ejaculated his seed down into her and collapsed in such paroxysms of delight that his even his great strength left him. She sat up and looked at his heaving chest, as she tasted the saltiness of his seed.

The last rays of the sun disappeared and now the torches would be lit by her servants and she must make her lonely way back to her chambers,

"Come to me at midnight, my black tiger and I shall sleep a few hours in your arms," She sighed and pulled at her saree pleats and blouse and unlocked the door,

"Lakshmi... I love you..." Gobinder called but she walked through the door,

"I know my love," she whispered, walking into the night.

The days would have continued in peace and serenity, but then upon the whispers of the little birds, reports of a worrying nature. Gobinder crouched at the foot of her throne and listened to the reports,

"The rival prince Sadashiv Rao has found new allies it seems! The Sepoys and the 'General' have entered his service and have been seen making their way back towards Jhansi and I feel that they have taken up his claim to Jhansi and usurp you, Excellence!" Gobinder gripped the hilt of his sword, his voice calm but serious.

The Rani knew exactly what she must do, "Gather my forces, these rivals must be dealt with quickly!"

End of Chapter Two.