The Job Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, still not following why you think I can do this. I don't have any special skills or combat training." He says objectively.

She bites her lip and shakes her head but says, "Don't sell yourself short Sam; you have something that other bounty hunters don't have, and that is your anti-vampire blood. One smell or taste and they are repulsed by you. Easy way to kill something that is repulsed by you. The other bounty hunters have to work twice as hard to not get bitten cause once the aphrodisiac hormone kicks in, then it's game over for them."

He thinks to himself and she is right; I do have a special power over rogue or any other vampire and that is my blood. Still it's a lot to take in at once. So many questions and stuff to think about. Where to go from here.

She reads his thoughts and feels his emotions; it's a lot to take in and think about. She then says, "Here is the brass tax, as a Vampire Bounty Hunter, you're a consultant working for the Firm. You basically have a say in which jobs to take and what price. Usually to kill the rogue vamp in question is roughly $25k, now if this vamp has made additional rogues then it's an additional $5k each. You can make a good amount of money by doing just one job. Plus you're a Harrington, your name speaks for itself. If it works well; then you will get first dibs before they contract out to lesser bounty hunters."

She goes on by saying, "I know it's a lot to process now but my premonitions have yet to turn wrong. As your mother, lover, and submissive, I know without a doubt you can do this. Yes, you don't have training but you can learn after your first kill. And as for your gear, the Firm has connections with the military. Let me make some calls and let me handle it, Master. Let me do this for you."

She is right; all her premonitions were spot on and they all came to fruition. Lots to think about and process; as he is thinking. Right before he is about to give a response, he is interupted.

"Remember, you want to work for the Firm; this is how you do it, NOW." She says sternly.

Wow, hearing all that from your mother/submissive is shocking but a great motivator. She got some confidence in me to pull this off; by all means, I should give it a shot. He then looks at her and says, "If you think I can do this then go for it. But before you do, we should discuss on how to kill a vampire? Fact vs. Fiction."

"Sam, thanks so much for your answer and confidence in me as well. I won't let you down, Master." She tells him.

It finally clicked, he heard it again and shocked to hear his title changed. He then asks her, "Why are you calling me, Master? It's always been Sir or Daddy. Not complaining or anything but want to know your reasons for it."

She smiles and bites her lip. She thinks for a moment and says, "Like you, I am growing as a submissive. I see you more than a Sir, or Daddy; you are my Master and I want to serve you and only you. I don't feel that persona of Baby-girl; it was cute for a bit but now, after the premonition, I want to serve, you, Master. You can still call me whatever you like but going forward, I will think of you as my Master."

"On a different note, Master; you have gave me a lot over the course of 4+ years. I treasure these moments with you. It's my turn to give back; I will use all my contacts to help you with your new job as a consultant." She says defiantly.

He nods his head and smiles internally. Guess our dynamic has fully grown; she wants to serve me in all ways. Can't say no to that; then his own premonition comes to mind. The one of her getting out of this house. A smile forms on his lips and says, "If this pans out and indeed I survive my first kill, I like to ask you for one thing and that is to be my 'Handler'. Going forth, you will tag along with me. I know you can't kill your kind but as a handler, you will provide the weapons and help provide intel. You will be my eyes & ears; like Whistler to Blade, so to speak." He smiles big and thinking to himself, 'Gotcha'.

She remembers his premonition and in fact has turn the tables on her. I can't go back to calling him Sir or Daddy cause he changed the tables on me. Can only go forward; he is my Master in all things. He has confidence in me as well and I have to follow his orders. Damn, he got me good. A premonition for a premonition; fuck, who am I to judge his. She then says, "You're right, I remember. If you have confidence in me, then I can't say 'No' to you Master. Again, I will do as you say." She stutters a bit but conveys her message well.

He smiles but then says, "Since you're getting my gear; perhaps you should look into gear for yourself- out there (pointing outside). I know you don't like clothes but perhaps look into wearing leather or vinyl lingerie. This is only a suggestion, you can do your own thing but how about a leather corset with matching colored boyshort, leather thigh-high or calf high boots and to conceal your sexiness, wear a black trench coat."

She nods her head and likes his suggestion; and damn, I would look so fucking hot in that ensemble, plus Master would like it too. Something to consider for sure.

She then remembers that Master wanted to have a chat about killing rogue vampires. It's time to share brass tax and tell him everything.

Both laying on his bed, naked, she begins to share on how to kill a vampire. She says, "For starters, holy water, silver or even crosses do absolutely nothing. Mirrors don't hide us; you took my picture and you saw me. How do vampires look so good without a mirror? Guns are good to slow us down a bit but are too loud and may alert the authorities (can't have that). What is true though, is stakes to the heart or taking the head clean off."

She continues, "Wood stakes are good but are tougher to penetrate because of our skin. Our skin is much stronger than yours. However, we are allergic to titanium; which would make staking a lot easier. Same goes for taking off a vampire head."

"So Blade's sword is right on the money for killing vampires. Interesting." He says.

She then says its true but then says, "However, our bodies don't turn to ash right away from staking or cutting off stuff. The sword will slow us down until you either stab us in the heart or cut off our head. Forgot to mention but you already know that UV light will disorient us vamps."

She laughs at herself, but says, "Garlic does shit as well. We, Italian vamps love garlic in the blood. It reminds of the old country, lol."

She continues and says, "After the kill, you have to pull out their vampire fangs for confirmation and to get paid. You don't have to clean up the mess; there is another consultant you can call to either clean up the mess or stage it, so nothing comes back to us."

She then says, "Now you know your weapons of choice; now how do you get close to the vampire. You know that we are fast, so catching one is going to be tough. So you have to rely on other factors, like, setting up an ambush of sorts and/or using your brain to trick the vampire. You have to remember that these are rogue vamps with little memory about themselves. Using that knowledge against them can and will get their guard down for you to strike."

He smiles at her and she wonders why. He then says, "That's the job of my new Whistler Slut, after my first kill." He says with a chuckle.

She just bites her bottom lip when he mentions stuff like that. She feels uneasy and he knows it. Leaving this house will be the toughest thing but working alongside my lover/dominant then it might workout. Time will tell.

He sees the conflict through her emotions; she is scared but the smile on her lips tells all. He looks down at her and smiles back. She has a beautiful smile and he tells her that. He slowly pushes her hair over her ear and says, "You have a beautiful smile; it lightens up your eyes. I am glad there is light at the end of the tunnel. I know your scared to leave the house but when you're out there, you will be with me every step of the way through here and there (He points to her ear and his thumb grazes her lips)"

Her smile widens even further with his statement. It's true, being close to him means the world. She will be with him, every step of the way. It warms her icy heart to no end and warms another spot on her body.

Seeing her smile warms his heart and his feelings just come out. He opens up by saying, "I love you. Not just because you're my mother but for being more. Thanks for being there for all my needs. I cherished every second with you and still do. As I told you before, I just can't get enough of you and you're servitude. I know going forward with this new job will be scary but having you with me, every step of the way, makes it easier. I couldn't do this without you."

She is elated to hear that and a single tear does drop from her eye. She loves him so much too with her whole body and heart. Being there for him means the world. She looks forward to continue to serve her Master in all things; even go along on this new crazy adventure of him being a Vampire Bounty Hunter.

Of course sharing these types of emotions with one another sparks them to embrace each other and all it takes is a simple kiss to light up the morning with some hot sex. She likes to be claimed and often, but for him, he can't get enough of her curves and eagerness of his desires. Now since he is a master of all 3 holes, she is easy to claim but he does the like the first two. Her ass will be either done if she asks for it or a special occasion.

After fucking, they cuddle and enjoy each other's company. Her inner slut loves being used and receiving another deposit of his cum. She knows Master has worked hard and will soon fall back to sleep for a bit. It warms her that he constantly gives her what she needs. Once he falls into a deep slumber, she raises up and kisses him on his cheek. She leaves him; she has stuff to attend too but will be back to aid him. She first takes a shower to clean off the remnants of their sex and to feel clean for the next session (she thinks with a smile). Once dried and into some lingerie, she orders the servant to prepare a meal for her Master. And lastly, she starts calling her contacts to get her dominant the necessary gear for his new job; but first contacts her husband, to share the news and hope that he will aid his son with the necessary military gear to go up against a rogue vampire.

Within several days later, deliveries are delivered. First to arrive, a military cache of items; which was delivered in a plastic crate. She smiles to herself; her husband delivered as promise. Next was from R&D Division from the Firm, they sent a couple of items for safety. The last delivery took some time but the referral was worth it; it took a lot of favor to get a rush on these items. Those items where his stakes, knives and lastly the sword. Looking through the cache items, she sees something else in the gear, a coiled up metal cylinders with a string between the two. She touches the string and feels instant burning pain. Huh, titanium wire to snare or clothesline a rogue.

Look at the time, it's time to wake up master; and the only way he likes it is with my mouth on his cock. Every guys dream is to wake up with their woman sucking off his morning wood. Time to make haste and to share the news after he fully awakened. In a blink of an eye, she is at his door, peering in as he sleeps. Just looking at him makes me hunger for him but it's his tent pole of a cock that gets me wet. I wonder what's more addicting for a submissive vampire, blood or a big, delicious cock. Tough to choose.

She slowly walks in and closes the door behind her. She walks towards his bed and slowly disrobes; it falls to the floor. Next, she takes off her bra, and that too falls to the floor. Lastly, it's her thong, she slide it off and then kicks it off. Her inner cum slut is hungry for a load of his precious cream. She makes her way to the edge of the bed and crawls up between his legs. With depth hands, she slides the sheet covering him off and peers at the tent pole that was holding up the sheet. For her, and every time she looks at it, it's a masterpiece; a great piece of artwork. So much bigger and thicker than his father's and yet, I crave it. My master of three holes, I need that cock to dominate all my holes for your desires/needs.

She reaches out and grabs her master's cock. So thick and warm; she begins to stroke it, sliding her soft hands up and down. Feeling his textures and reminisce all the feelings of his desires and how it claimed her body. Her inner cum slut grows hungry and in need of his cum; she tries to fight the urge but it always happens. Once her tongue and lips taste him, there is no turning back. The desire is too much; plus he tastes so- gooood. Can't get enough of him. She begins to bob her head up and down his shaft. Licking and sucking every ridge and./or inch of him. Savoring him as she goes until the entire cock is down her throat. Trying desperately to get all of him down, even his balls but she can't; just his cock for now.

Slowly her ministrations makes him stir from his slumber and he is so close in losing control. He reaches for the back of her head with both hands and begins to slowly gyrate his hips off the bed and throat fuck her. Her warm mouth is so inviting and warm; and her tongue loves to caress and lick his cock. The need for her is high even this early in the morning. His cum slut loves to wake him up every morning with a blowjob and knows that she loves to swallow every last drop of his cum. He peers down and see's her big tits just hanging and her wide hips flare outward. Just the sight of her encourage him to increase his thrusts and his hold on her. He tells himself that she is his or in other words 'MINE'. With a deep moan, he loses control and with a final thrust he explodes in her throat. He drops down to the bed, and she follows; continuing to hold his cock between her lips and suck out every last drop of his cum.

Her inner cum slut is satiated as her lips suck the last few drops of his cum. She looks up at her master and says, "Good morning, Master. Did you enjoy your wakeup call?" She says with a smile.

He smiles back at her and with his index finger, he crinkles it with a 'Come here' motion. She crawls upwards and meets her masters lips for a morning kiss. Once the kiss is done, he says, "You know the answer to that, slut. I always enjoy how you wake me up every morning.." As he caresses her and brings her close to him, he asks, "So what should we do today?"

She looks up at him and says, "It's up to you Master, but I do have some news. While you were sleeping last night, we had some deliveries. Your gear for your new job has arrived. When you're ready, we can check it out and see if it fits you."

He turns swiftly and that puts her on her back looking up at him. He peers down and says, "Well slut, you delivered as promised. How should I award you this time?" With a sneer.

"Whatever you desire Master, but no award is necessary; I wanted to do this and to serve; that's what I did and will continue to do so." She says as she looks down.

With his thumb, sliding underneath her chin, he tilts it up and says, "I appreciate it but don't cast your eyes downward. I love looking at your blue eyes; they are beautiful; like the rest of your body. Not a sculptor but if I was, I wouldn't stop staring at the masterpiece that lays underneath me. You're breathtaking beautiful and I am honored that I am your dominate and you're 'MINE'. I will award you, my 3-holed cum slut." With that he drops down and slowly kisses her lips until she opens them; then and only then will it proceed further. Just feeling her lips devouring his and their tongues dance in her mouth gives him his second wind. Her curves, softness and hardness helps too. Soon, he is between her legs and driving his cock deep into her hungry pussy.

She loves when he claims her but something is different. Instead of taking me, he rolls on his back and allows her to ride him. She is confused but with his smile looking upwards at her; she can't refuse. Sure enough, she takes control and drives her cunt, forward and back, riding his cock. Their fingers are intertwine, sitting above his head, and her tits are practically bobbing close to his face. She teases him by swaying her large breasts in front of his face. He is in heaven for sure. She continues to ride and rubs her cunt against him until her second orgasm rocks her. She clamps down and shudders through. Once it tapers off, she continues to take him in and out of her sex. She thinks to herself and his cock is so magical; so long and thick but it gives me so many orgasms; plus she loves the feel of it deep into her cunt. Where she wished it would stay but it's up to master and what he wants.

She feels his cock is getting thicker and that excites the walls surrounding his cock to tighten up by a smidge and soon another orgasm is on the brink. She loses control and her beast awakens. With tightened fingers, and fangs sliding out, her next orgasm will rock her world. She feels him react but hears him say, "Take it; I am all yours. I will always be yours." and with that she loses control; She grips him a bit but still drives him to ecstasy as his cock suddenly explodes and paints her inside of her channel with his cum. His release spurs hers and she too explodes for the third time this morning. It's a big one at that cause the shudders last longer and her legs go numb. She tries to hang on but loses her balance and falls off the horse. Her breathing is deep but soon she controls it. She rolls onto her master's chest to cuddle from their coupling.

Getting her breathing under control, she manages to say, "Thanks Master! That was wonderful. I love when you claim but this time it felt different; like the roles are different. Don't make it into a habit; I want you to claim me often than me but I do appreciate it. It's been a long time, where I was able to ride."

"Your very welcome, my slut. I love fucking you while claiming you but there is just something about a girl on top, riding her man that is ecstatic. Perhaps the feel of her control as well as feeling her breasts on my face & chest." As he combs her dark hair back and over her ear. He leans upward and kisses her.

I would love to stay here all morning with you but I do need to get a shower, breakfast and see what we got last night from deliveries.

They both go and take a shower together; They clean each other and enjoy each other's company. His eyes continue to scan and look at her curves. It makes her blush and embarrassed a bit. He apologizes but can't help it; but he tries his best to dry off and walk back to his bedroom to get dressed. She lingers a bit drying herself off and her hair; then goes to her dresser to find something sex to wear. She makes it back to his room to retrieve her robe and finds that he is already gone. Putting on her robe, she heads down the staircase and finds him in the kitchen eating scrambled eggs and sausage for breakfast. Her eyes do a sweep of his features and now the shoe is on the other foot. Guess they both love looking at each other.

After breakfast, they make their way to the living room and he see's so many crates and containers to count. Some from the military it seems and some unknown black containers.

She opens up the military ones first; inside there are several pairs of fatigues, a chest harness and a pair of cloves. Then she moves to the black ones and slowly opens them. Inside the case are what appears to be vambraces (forearm) and cuisse (thigh) armour; and in the smaller container there are a pair of boots. She pulls out the boots and finds a shirt with a sturdy cuff. The last case is long and odd shaped. She then opens it and you see a sword lodged in the center; with knives on either side with scabbards. On either side below the knives are 3 pairs of titanium stakes and tucked underneath is a belt with pouches. On the side of that is a cylinder case that is magnetic to another case held together with a wire of sorts.

1...67891011