The Job Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He caresses her back and shoulders to collect his thoughts and then says, "I was upset at the temple, but it's not something I have control over. It's my blood; I can't change it. This is who I am. We'll learn more when the phlebotomist (blood technician) comes by tomorrow to take a sample. Once the results come back; then we'll go from there."

"As for your second question, yes and no. When I was younger, I wanted so much to make both of you proud by doing the ceremony and to work at the Firm. But along the way, things changed. You, baby, changed things by looking for a dominate in me. Over time, my desire/want to work at the Firm was questionable." He takes a breath but continues, "What if everything worked out and I got a job at the Firm? What would happen to our relationship? In some ways, with little control, it made the choice for me/us."

He chuckles a bit but says, "The time with you has changed things in me. When father came home prior to the ceremony, something changed. The Firm changed him; his desire is for power, not family. I know you stayed for me, but I have a feeling that there are other reasons; past reasons. You don't have to share if you don't want; the choice is yours to make."

She is shocked by his reading of her and has definitely figured out some things. She then says, "It shocked me you picked me to be your sponsor. Truth be told, I had a terrible experience when I was turned. During that time, I was hard to control. I made mistakes that I still regret. I don't want you to look down on me."

He grabs her hair and pulls down so her eyes look up at him, then he says, "I won't judge or look down on you, baby. It's up to you if you want to share with me or not. I will always care and love you."

She then smiles up at him and continues to share her past. She tells him, "When I was a young vampire, learning the ropes of taking a vein; I got carried away and went beyond leisure drinking. I have killed some people by draining them and/or caused more problems in trying to cover my tracks and turning them myself. I didn't have the knowledge or the time to teach them the ropes, and then they became rogue vamps. In short, it cost my father a lot to keep things under wraps."

"As for your father, he had no issues when he was turned. He was the golden boy that my father wanted. Once I got the hang of it; it was too late. My father appointed Samuel to take over his position and suggested that I should go home and raise you. Over time, I figured it was your father who suggested I stay at home for two reasons: to raise you and to stay out of trouble. To this day, I didn't mind staying home and raising you. You were and still are my life. I don't regret what happen; I feel like it strengthened me to have you. Now I have more: I have a son, who is much more, he is my dominate and lover; all wrapped into one." She says with a smile.

It hits Sam hard, what she said about her early life as a new vampire and what her family did to her. Her past is still keeping her in this house; she has to realize that she is no longer juvenile, but an enlightened being who needs to spread her wings.

He then says, "Thanks for sharing, baby-girl, it must have been hard for you to do. As for your third question, Mother-slut doesn't appeal to me any longer. It's something a young adult would say. I feel like in this dynamic that I am growing; hence the reason I call you Baby/girl. Even if I call you 'Baby-girl', it doesn't mean that you are a baby but more on the lines that I like to take care of you. You will always be a slut in my eyes. On the drive home, I realized I wanted more than working at the Firm. I still need to do something about my life. I can't live off my parents. Whatever the outcome, I will find something to do. Time will tell if something comes up at the Firm or I will have to find a job elsewhere." He says with confidence and sincerity.

She feels the dynamic has changed a little but isn't upset about the title. She can feel the difference between him and what he says. It makes her proud that they're both sharing, and it makes her smile internally. 'Baby/baby-girl' will have to grow on her, but she understands why he changed her designation. He wants more than just a slut; he wants to take care of me, which makes her even prouder to have him as her dominate.

She crawls upwards and gives him a kiss; not a chastise, but a passionate one. She breaks off the kiss and bites his lower lip when she leaves. She then says, "Thanks, Sir; or perhaps you prefer, Daddy?" With a smile.

The kiss takes him by surprise. It wasn't a chastise at all, but a passionate one at that. Still shocked, but when she said her thanks with a Sir or Daddy at the end got me excited. I can't decide what to be called but I tell her, "It's up to you, baby-girl on what you want to call me. Either way, I love 'All of you'." And with that, he leans down and kisses her before she says anything. His kiss comes with more than just his lips but with caresses as well.

She breaks off the kiss and says, "Daddy, can I still wake you up in the mornings?"

I nod my head but still say, "Yes, Baby-girl, you can wake me up every morning if you like. But for now, I just want to cuddle up to you before falling asleep. Nite, nite, baby."

"Nite, nite, Daddy, love you, too. Sweet dreams." She says as she cradles his head on her bosom. It doesn't take him long to fall asleep. Feeling him in her arms is the best thing. Internally, it warms her heart and adds to the dynamic. It might have changed a little, but it's still intact. He wants her than the Firm- it pleases her to no end.

He awoke by her ministrations; it brings a smile to his lips. Feeling her love/desire as she blows him every morning. Fuck, her lips and mouth are doing wonders this morning. I don't think I will last long. It feels like her need for my cum is higher than just the act of giving. In either case, it's a coming. My cock thickens and I feel like its elongate a bit and out of the blue, I shoot; "I am cumming! Fuckkk." My cock is so sensitive, but it shoots volley after volley of my cream into her mouth. She swallows as her mouth gives up and doesn't complain. Once I am sated and all the cream is out of my dick, I ask, "So, how do I taste today?"

She says, "Heavenly; I love the taste of your pre-cum and cream, but your blood, not so much. This vampire slut would rather drink your cum than your blood any day. I enjoy your deposits, Daddy, and I look forward to more." With a smile.

She has to slide up so she can kiss me. I caress her curves and she feels heavenly in my arms; I can't get enough of her. Wish I could stay in bed with her all day, but the blood technician will be here shortly. Need to hit the shower and get dressed soon. I break off the kiss but continue to give her pecks on her lips. I do long for her, but it has to wait. To get her to bite her lip, I pinched her nipple. Once she does, I am happy but I tell her, "Sorry Baby, but I have to get up and get a shower prior to the phlebotomist (blood technician) arrives and get breakfast. Care to join me in the shower?"

She smiles up at him, but says, "Of course, I will shower with you. Even though there is no 'hanky panky'; just being around you makes my day, Sir." They both leave my bed and head to her master bath to shower together. Both try their best to clean each other, but there is some fondling and kissing going on. They make good time and get dried off. He leaves her to get dressed, but she can't decide on either being naked or putting on some lingerie. She decides on the latter and will add a robe since we'll have a guest coming soon.

Sam heads to his room to get dressed and to make his bed. Constantly in thought on what has transpired in the last few hours. Guess the best thing is not to dwell on it. Can't change yourself genetically just yet. He then heads downstairs to get some breakfast and sooner he sits down, the doorbell rings. Sliding out from his chair, he makes his way to the front door; opens it and a very attractive woman in a lab coat and she is carrying a thermos. She has long brown hair wrapped up in a ponytail, wearing black-rimmed glasses on her pert nose. From what I gather, she is has C cup breasts, and the bra does wonders cause it pushes them to the surface of her shirt. She informs me she is the phlebotomist and is here to take my blood. He invites her in and escorts her to the living room. He offers her a drink, but she says, "No, thank you. I am on the clock."

"Wait, you're a human, not a vampire?" He asks of her.

She says, "Yes, I am human, and I know they exist. I am self-employed and hired through a subsidiary of the Firm. I help them source out blood bags; run tests on rare blood types and I am occasionally a feeder. I love my job; plus the salary plus benefits keep me happy. And for the record, who best to take and test a blood sample than a human, right?" She said with a laugh.

Sam laughs with her until a question coming from upstairs cuts him off.

"Sam, who was at the front door?" Mother asks Sam.

Sam replies, "It's the blood technician, and she is here to take a sample. I suggest you stay upstairs for now until it's over."

That's probably a smart thing to do; she thought. Seeing blood is one thing, but smelling something that isn't edible is another, she thought.

Sam then says to the phlebotomist, "You are rather early; wasn't expecting you till later in the day, possibly."

The blood technician smiles back but says, "You have to remember, vampires don't sleep. When they call for your service, you jump; plus I heard that you have a rare blood type, and the Elder wants this done ASAP. So that's why I am here."

Her answer shocked Sam but just says, "Hmm." In an interesting kinda way.

The phlebotomist opens up the thermos and cool vapor leaves it. She pulls out a stainless syringe with a glass vial already attached to it. It looks high-tech; she then tells me, "This will hurt for a second or two but it draws your blood automatically and once the vial is full; it will release a clotting agent to stop the flow of blood. It's kinda nifty, quick, and you have to be careful around vampires."

"Interesting, but you won't have any issues with vampires with my blood." He tells her.

She was shocked to hear that but says, "So the rumor is true then; interesting. Well, I look forward in running and analyzing your blood." She then says, "When you're ready; I can get that sample and be on my way."

Sam nods his head and says, "I am ready; you can begin."

No sooner till he finishes his answer, she stabs his right thigh with the syringe. Instant pain, but then nothing. In less than a minute, she gets a sample and pulls it out with no repercussions. She then puts the syringe back into the thermos and closes it. It's vacuumed, sealed, and ready to be processed.

She then says, "Well, we're all done here; I will thoroughly run every test on your blood and analyze it. I will let you in the next day or two with my results. This is a rush job; not only for your concerns but the Elder as well. You are unique, Sam Harrington; the Firm & The Elder wants to know the findings. I hope you have a good day." With that, she stands up and is ready to leave.

The entire process shocked Sam and stands up to escort her to the front door. He tells her, "Thanks so much for the information, and I look forward to hearing from you soon." He says with a smile. She smiles back and heads to her car. He closes the door and turns around to see his mother just behind him. It startles him to no end, and he backs away into the front door.

"You startled me; fuck. I didn't hear you approach. Are you okay?" He says as he tries to breathe and slow down his heart.

Baby-girl apologizes but was curious about the blood technician; she was indeed cute for a 'Norm' and she smelled funny, hmm. She feels a tinge of jealously, but again lets it go. Doesn't want her daddy to know on how she is feeling. She knows her place but doesn't want any complications.

He reads her well and grabs her arms. She looks up at him and he says, "Don't be; you're my Baby-girl, my cum slut/dumpster. You mean everything to me. Yeah, she is cute and smart, but also a feeder; not interesting for me. You are interesting to me, got that, Baby-girl?" Looking for some reassurance.

She only nods her head. Shocked that he knows her too well. She then reaches out to him and gives him a hug. Then she says, "I am not jealous, but if I felt something, it was only the slightest. I know my place within this dynamic and honesty. You may date and see women." She informs him.

Sam nods his head, letting her know he understands. He then reaches out and tilts her head upwards and says, "That may be, but I am happy. Right here & right now. So you're not getting rid of me anytime soon." He says with a smile then reaches down, grabs her ass and gives her a peck on her lips.

Feeling his embrace and how he goes after what he wants confirms to her he truly cares and loves her. It warms her icy heart and wants to stay in his arms forever.

She then asks, "What are your plans for today?"

"Well, I have to finish my breakfast and then I think I will start working on my resume. I have a feeling that my aspirations for working at the Firm don't exist any longer." He feels kind of defeated at the moment.

She then rubs herself onto him and says, "Daddy, you need to stay positive; something will turn up for you. I know it."

"Did you have another premonition?" He asks his baby-girl.

She replies, "Not yet, but you need to stay positive."

Two days later, Sam gets the results back from the Phlebotomist via email. As he was about to check his email, his phone vibrates and has received a text from his father. He reads his father's message first, it says, "Sorry, son. I know how much you wanted to work at the Firm. I guess it isn't in the cards. If our policy ever changes, I will let you know. In the meantime, take care of your mother for me." Hmm, thanks dad; I will.

As he clicks on his email from the blood technician, it reads: "Sorry for the wait, but I have your results. I ran your sample twice, and your blood is normal, type O+ and in respects to other types it's normal all around. However, when your blood comes in contact with a vampire, it reacts- which is interesting. There is a genetic marker in your blood that reacts to vampires. It's like a defence mechanism of sorts; it turns your blood into more of a sludge and gives off some type of rancid odor. With further analysis, it's my opinion that if you were drained of almost all your blood and then given vampire blood to turn, it wouldn't happen. With this respect, I send my condolences. If you have any further questions and concerns, please don't hesitate and reply to this email. It was nice meeting with you, Sam Harrington, I just wish I had better news for you. Sincerely, Heather Sinclair, Phlebotomist."

"Sam, is everything okay?" Mother asks.

Sam replies, "Just got an email from the blood technician and a text from Dad."

In an instant, she is standing behind me, reading the results. She isn't happy with them as well. Rubbing my shoulders, she then says, "This has to be some kind of mistake. We should fight this and you have every right to work at the Firm." Sounding concern for her son.

Sam stands up to consol his mother/baby-girl. He brings her into a hug and then says, "She checked the blood twice; and we both know the policy at the Firm, you have to be a vampire to work there; no way to get around that. I know this is troubling news, but you can't fight this. I guess I am repulsive to vampires. It's sad, but I still have you baby-girl and I will start looking for a job tomorrow." He tries to convey to her.

She counters and says, "You're not repulsive to this vampire; it's just your blood. Daddy, I love you so much. I know this is a setback for you, but I know something will come along. I can feel it." She leans in and gives him a kiss.

They both embrace each other. The kiss with a hug is reassuring, but it leads nothing further, but they still hold each other.

The next day, Sam sends out resumes to job postings around town in his field of study. Weeks pass by with various emails saying: "Thanks for sending your resume. We'll hold on to this for 6 months and if an entry level position opens up, then we'll contact you further, but the job that you were applying for, has been filled with someone with more experience. Thanks again."

Figures, the timing to look for a job is off; we're in the mid of winter and the jobs are looking for experience. Now if he applied right after graduation or prior to it, then it's possible to get a hit on something. Sam is discouraged but knows that he missed his window to apply for entry-level positions. Now he has to wait and see if anything will turn up in the next season, which is spring/summer. He will continue to look but perhaps it's best to start looking abroad than local.

Sasha (Baby-girl) can feel his discouragement through the dynamic. She knows he is putting a brave face in front of her that something will turn up. He needs to take a break and focus on something or someone else. A thought and an idea comes to her mind to help her Sir/daddy with his discouragement.

She goes to her bedroom and takes off her lingerie; puts on her robe and ties it off. Before leaving, she grabs the container of lube and brings it with her. She then walks to her Daddy's room and sets the lube on his nightstand; Then walks towards to daddy and says, "Daddy, I think you should take a break from your search. I think you need to focus on something that is not discouraging. I think today is the day I want Daddy to claim all three holes on this slut. What do you say, Daddy?" She says with some excitement.

He swivels in his chair to face her and says, "Are you sure, Baby-girl?" With a smile.

Her eyes light up and says, "Yes, Daddy. I want you to be the master of all my holes. I want you to pop my asshole cherry." And with that, she slowly takes off her robe and stands before Daddy- naked.

His eyes light up, take in all her curves and a smile forms. Instantly he is out of his chair, reaching out and embrace her. He leans down and kisses her lips. He slowly opens his mouth and out comes his tongue. She parts and slowly he inserts into hers and they play with each other. Passion ignites and their hands are all over each other. Hers on his shoulders and combing his hair. His are pulling her against him and reaching down to grab her heart-shaped ass.

Sam slowly pushes her and starts moving forward to his bed. She plops down and so does he; they continue to make out and caress each other until she pushes him onto his back.

Baby-girl then motions him to stay and that she will take care of him. She then crawls down the bed and grabs hold of his enormous cock with her hand; she gives a few pumps and then devours it with her mouth. Her inner slut is in heaven and enjoying sucking/licking Daddy's massive cock. She literally goes to town.

He tries desperately to calm himself with her ministrations but moans of pleasure escape his lips. Her lips and hand are doing an amazing job of caressing and pulling on his cock. If he doesn't take control back soon, he will shoot his load into her throat. How can he be the master of all three holes if he shoots first into her mouth? Time to switch things up. He then says, "Good job, Baby-girl, now get into doggy position; time to master the second hole." With gasps of air in between to get his message across.

She stops her ministrations but continues to pump his cock as she listens to his order. She proceeds to do her daddy's orders, let's go of his cock and gets into position. Her pussy/cunt is soaking wet and is awaiting his enormous cock to enter and punish her. She can feel the tip being pressed against her outer lips; she doesn't move but waits for him to take claim of her.