The Job Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She explains what each case represents. From the military, the fatigues are tear resistant. The chest harness is a carbon fibre that is impervious to stabbing or piercing damage. to protect your organs. It's attached with Velcro straps; and as for the gloves, they are high-tech taser gloves to give those rogues some punishment. Now the black cases are from R & D Division from the Firm, these are extra protection gear/armour to protect your arteries in both your arms and upper thighs. They are a carbon fibre composite and are self adjusting. They are attached with two buttons that have to be pressed at the same time to release. As for the shoes, they are impact resistant: whether it's a knife, sword or even a stake. Your feet will be protected. The shirt underneath is cotton but has some carbon fibre stitching. The collar is carbon fibre to protect your neck from fangs and fingernails.

Now all this was provided by your father, Sam; he knows that my premonitions are spot on for one but he did send his regards when he got these items for you. He wishes you good luck and hope that this gear will help protect you. As for the last case, holding the weapons, I had to call in some special favors to get theses. They aren't cheap and take a master smith to work and bend titanium. As you can see, the weapon cache comes with a straight sword, 2 knives, 3 pairs of stakes and a titanium death cord. There is also a harness for the sword, belt to hold the knives, some stakes, and the death cord. There are harnesses to attach either knife or stake to the lower legs if you wish. The whole unit is customizable.

Sam's eyes scans over every case and is impressed with what he sees. He is overwhelmed but is calmed down when she walks over and places her hand on his shoulder.

She also mentions that she ordered 2 UV flashlights from Amazon and they should be arriving either today or tomorrow.

She sees that he overwhelmed, but says, "Master, I know it's a lot to take in but I know you can do this. It's your only way to work with the Firm and alongside with the family. Plus I will be with you. I ordered some high-tech gear for the van: a computer system, earwigs, you name it to help you out."

He grimaces a bit but says, "Did you order anything for yourself?"

She smiles and says, "I sure did Master. I took your advice and ordered some leather boots, a variety of yoga pants, boyshorts and a corset; as per requested. I ordered in a variety of colors to suit your needs. I also ordered a leather trench coat to conceal myself when I am around and about. Are you pleased?"

In Sam's mind, he is saying 'FUCK' and 'HOLY SHIT'. Just imagining her in black or even white has him drooling. It takes him awhile to answer her question but I bet she knows my answer by the drool. He does manages to lift his jaw and says, "That's awesome slut. Thanks for taking my advice. I look forward to seeing and working with you in the field. Sorry, I feel like Neo and your my Trinity in the Matrix, getting ready to unleash hell." He says with a smile.

She smiles up to her Master, and says, "This is only the beginning; after your first kill you can take the money and spend it on how you see fit. I would recommend using some of the money to train with the best in either tactical, weaponry, and fighting. As you get better, so will the tools. For right now, focus on your home base then spread out from there. Sounds good?"

He looks down at her and reaches out, grabs her derriere and squeezes it. He says, "Sounds good, slut. Glad you're going to be with me every step of the way." He then leans down and gives her a peck on the lips and then looks at the gear on the floor once more. Taking a deep breath, it's time to get to work...

1...67891011