The Job Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiles at me; it's mischievous in nature, grabs my cock and rubs it along her lips before inserting me into her cunt. She relishes the feel/thickness of it; it's like she is trying to familiarize it again; taking her time with it. Taking it slow and allowing her pussy to mould to his shaft again. Once I am finally all the way in, she begins to slide me out and back into her hard. It doesn't take her long to get her first release and cums hard. When it does, her nails are digging into my chest. As for mine, I am caressing her waist/ass; so soft and yet so tight. Love the feel of her riding me. Feeling her moving forward and backward; rubbing her clit against me as her butt cheeks slap my thighs. She goes to town; moaning and mumbling out 'I need this cock' and 'Fuck it's been so long'.

I feel her grip my cock and know that another orgasm is about to crash within her. She screams out my name and begins to ride through the waves of ecstasy. When she cums, it's spectacular to say the least. She cums so easily with me; I let her have her fill but it's time I took mine. I slide up a bit into a sitting position. So I can look into her eyes while she rides my cock but also I can control her while she does it. I grab her ass and lift it and slam it down onto me. It startles her a bit but loves that I took control. I love watching her emotions that transpire over her face as she gets dominated. I then move her against me and back; so my cock moves along her inner walls of her channel; stimulating them fully.

I can't control myself and need her mouth; I lean forward and kiss her. Her hands leave my chest and now are combing my hair/scalp, pulling ever so lighting down. Primal urges go through me, and I grab her hair and pull it downward; she moans from the shock of it. It allows me to kiss and lick down her throat to her shoulder. I want to mark her with my bite but know that I can't but instead I take her left nipple into my mouth. I slowly devour it; lick her areola before suckling on her nipple, drawing it out. The need for more has me suckling harder; taking more of her nipple deep into my mouth. I want to consume every inch of her. I feel her hand along my head pulling me down deeper; she wants this- no, need it.

She wants to feel loved but more needed. Reality hits in and I ease myself off her tit. I need to finish; I want to stay like this all day but time is running out. I look up at her while my cock is coming out of her; I can see the rapture on her face: the shock and love in her eyes. As I pull her down and impale my cock deep into her, I reach down and kiss her lips. I leave her lips but bite her bottom one as I lift her up once again and pull her down again. I lose myself in her but feel my balls constrict; I grunt loud and she grabs hold of my cock as I shoot my load deep into her. She has been holding off her own for this moment and releases her big orgasm along with mine. We both rock against each other riding these waves of ecstasy and pleasure. Once it's all done, we embrace each other; knowing that we both need each other. I whisper into her ear, "Whatever happens today, I love you, Mom and I also love my Mommy-slut."

She is taken back by what he said. Still in his arms and still impaled on his cock. She knows that she is loved. She eases back and grabs hold of his face with her hands and says, "I love you Sam; you are my son, lover, and my dominate. I love all of you, Sir." as tears slide down her face. She then brings his face to her chest as her tears of joy slowly stops.

They both get up and take quick showers to get each other's essence off and to get ready for the Ceremony. Mom actually has it hardest today; she has to wear clothing (more than just lingerie). As for me, not so much; it's like you're the bride in a wedding, you have to wear all white to this thing. Some wear silk pyjamas but my outfit looks like a karate outfit: white cotton drawstring pants with white Gi style top. I guess it signifies that you're a virgin of sorts in the turning process.

I am all set and dressed; waiting on Mommy slut to finish getting ready. A limo will be here shortly to pick us up; my guess, we'll be meeting Dad there. Out of the blue, she descends the stairs, wearing a short sleeve dark blue blouse that is button up to just below her bra strap is located. You can see that she is wearing her black lace bra that does wonders for her big 36DDD breasts; it showing lots of cleavage. Just below that, she is wearing a black Pencil Skirt that sits just above her knees. Followed up with black hose and she is carrying some black stiletto heels to complete the ensemble. Overall she looks hot for the ceremony but I know her, she probably feels over dressed.

Once she is down the stairs, she slides on her stilettos and then does a twirl for me. Honest opinion, she looks hot and I feel kinda guilty; she is technically my mother but also my slut. My eyes roam up and down her body; and it brings a blush to her cheeks. I do whisper to her and say, "You look beautiful Mommy-slut; it's too bad we have this Ceremony to go to. I wouldn't mind taking my time taking off all these clothes and see where will end up doing." He snickered but gives her a slight squeeze with his palm on her sexy backside.

She is trying to be good but it seems that Sir, still likes to play games prior to the Ceremony. Still shocked that he picked her to be a sponsor and to choose two of them, is rare. It's a honor nevertheless; she feels a little pensive, it's been a long time since she drank from a vein. Luckily his father will be there to help curb her weakness if it happens again. She needs to take her mind off of things so she says to him, "This is your big day and try to have some decorum. But your right, it's too bad today is your Ceremony." She leans in and then whispers into his ear, "Cause I am not wearing any panties underneath this skirt." She smiled up at him.

Fuck, she got me to shut up; touché Mommy-slut. Instantly I am hard and with these pants, you can't hide it. She sees how excited I am and is trying not to pounce on me by biting her bottom lip. Luckily, the doorbell rings and Sam opens the door to find the Limo Driver is ready for them. He holds open the door for us; I allow my Mother to go first then I follow. We keep our distance for a bit until the limo leaves the house. We're constantly looking at each other until she decides to decrease the space between us. She reaches out to hold my hand and to lean her head onto my shoulder. She asks, "Are you nervous at all?"

Sam takes a breath but says, "A little bit; I can't believe this day has finally come. I waited my whole life for this day. I just wish I was a little more excited that's all."

"It's natural to feel this way, Sam. Look at this a different way, both your father and me are attending this ceremony; we're here to celebrate you and your choice to join our ranks. I know you wished we could of gone to either graduation but this far exceeds any of those. Just breathe, you will get through it. I know you will." She tells him and squeezing his hand in the process to reassure him.

Sam then turns to her and says, "Thanks for saying 'Yes' to be one of my sponsors; I know how you feel about leaving the house and being dressed. It means a lot to me to have you both there but it means more to have you there."

She blushes a bit but says, "The honor is mine; I know going forward that I would be your sole Sire/guardian; your father will be there from time to time but he has his duties to attend too. I just hope, I can be a good sponsor to you."

Silence follows between them but their thoughts are their own; they still hold each other hands. Part of him wants to lean down and kiss her but feels that it would lead to something more. It's best to refrain till after the ceremony. As for her, it's her past that she is reflecting on; trying to find the courage to be the sponsor that he needs.

They arrive at the temple at sundown. The drive opens up the door, and we both exit the limo. We head up the stairs to the temple door; once there, we enter the lobby. We are then escorted to the stairwell that leads into the floor. The staircase is a circular one that seems to lead forever but over a course of 15 minutes; we finally hit a floor. It's very dark but there are sconces spread around to give some ambient light. Once we hit the floor; we are separated. She is lead into the chamber and I am to stand outside until I called forth. Sam is a little pensive but understand that vampires have their rituals and such. However, not seeing his mother feels kinda odd. It's only been a couple of minutes but he misses seeing and feeling her presence.

As Sasha or Mother-slut is lead to the chamber; she is pensive as well. She too misses her Sir's presence and feels weird not being close to him. She knows it's temporary but they have been close for over 4 years now. She makes her way through the carved and curved tunnel. It's a long walk but comes out to a circle plateau/dais and at the center is the altar which is in the raised position. She sees Samuel, and he is dressed in a single breasted navy stripped suit; he looks dashing in kinda sorta way. They both nod to each other. Normally they would be able to greet each other but it's kinda looked down upon by the Elders and their temple.

The Elder comes up and shakes each sponsors hand. It's good to see the Harrington's once again and to see that they are together for this special occasion. He then stands in between them but in front of the altar. He then says, "It's time!"

The Elder nods his head to the two acolytes on either side of the Circle tunnel and they both leave to bring forth Sam. He is lead through the left tunnel with each acolyte on either side of him. It's a short walk but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Once emerged, he sees the altar standing straight up and on a circular platform/dais. In the distance, it's all black around the dais. The light is only above us. On either side of the altar is father and mother; and directly in front and to the side is the Elder. He then is lifted and placed on the altar; he is shackled in at his ankles.

Once that is done, the acolytes step behind the Elder. The Elder nods his head to Sam which in turn Sam gives back to show respect. The Elder begins the ceremony by praising to the Lord of Darkness, which is he who gave us this gift of immortality and servitude.

He then looks at Sam and says, "Samuel Harrington III, do come here freely and give yourself openly to the Eternal Darkness, so he can bless you with his gift of immortality and servitude?"

Sam tells the Elder, "I do. I give myself freely."

Elder smiles upon Sam, and then says, "I see that you have chosen 2 sponsors for this Ceremony; can please tell me why that is?"

Sam thinks a bit and then says, "I chose my parents because they have been openly with me for who and what they are. For that reason, I do this not just for myself but to honor them."

Elder nods his head and says, "Very good." Then he directs his questions to the sponsors.

"Allesandra Tinari-Harrington, do you give yourself freely and to be the sponsor/guardian of this new child of darkness, to teach our ways and to guard him until he is ready?" The elder speaks forth.

My mother replies with a smile, "I do!"

The Elder then says, "Samuel Harrington II, do you give yourself freely and to be the sponsor/guardian of this new child of darkness, to teach our ways and to guard him until he is ready?"

My father replies with a nod, "I do!"

The Elder nods his hands and brings his outstretched hands together. The acolytes then step forth and disrobe Sam's Gi/jacket and walk back behind the elder with it.

Elder then speaks in a softer tone to Sam, "Do you prefer standing up or laying down for the rest of the Ceremony?"

Sam then tells the Elder, "Standing up is fine." The Elder then nods his head.

A moment of silence is given and then the Elder speaks, "Sam, you came here freely and give yourself openly; raise up your right wrist and give it to your mother and give your left to your father. You give them the gift of life that flows within your veins; do you sanctioned this right?"

Sam then says, "I do!"

Then the Elder says softly, "Sam, this will be slightly painful but it will get better. Just breathe and you should be fine. Allesandra, when you're ready, take his wrist and bite into him; when you take the first gulp; then it's your turn Samuel to take your bite and gulp. I will watch and monitor the progress by reading his heartbeats. You can begin when you're ready."

Mother holds his wrist but then looks at her son; she is pensive but Sam understands and gives her a nod. She takes her bite and then lets the blood pool before taking her first gulp. The smell is slightly different than what she is used too. She then takes a gulp but instantly regrets it; the taste is foul. She immediately licks the bite mark to seal the puncture wounds then spits the residual blood to the altar. In the meantime, father has just bitten his son and is taking his first gulp. He, too, feels the same way and seals up the puncture wounds before spitting the blood out of his mouth.

Both Sam and the Elder are shocked by what just occurred. The Elder has never seen someone, who is undrinkable. He looks at both sponsors and sees their disgust and so he declares this Ceremony of Turning conclude.

The Elder reaches out to Sam, and says his condolences but he does say that he'll take a sample of his blood to run some tests to find out why.

The acolytes unshackle Sam from his constraints and walk him back to the top of the temple, where he'll wait for his parents. The Elder then ushers the parents into an antechamber to rinse their mouths and offer them a chalice of blood to soothe their throats of the taste. Once they both are feeling better; he then asks them their thoughts on his blood.

The mother recounts the smell and then the taste was foul. It tasted like sludge; to thick and no flavor. However, the father said that it tasted rancid and not fit to drink.

The Elder writes this all down in his report. He then ushers both parents up the circular staircase to the temple to their son. Once they reach the top, they see Sam sitting next to the door. They feel his sorrow and make their way to him. They both want to share their thoughts and condolences. They both know that this is what he wanted for so long and it's not possible.

Samuel, Sam's father tries to reassure his son that perhaps there is another way for him to become a vampire. Once the sample of his blood is coded then they will know for sure. But until then, stay positive. You just hit a snag or bump in the road to immortality. He wishes his son a good night and will follow up when the results are in; then he makes his exit.

Sam is feeling sad and jilted. He knows it's not his parents fault for this but his blood. He tries to put on a positive face for his mother but internally he doesn't know what he'll do. Internally, he thinks about every step he has done to achieve his goal to work at the Firm and right before he becomes immortal he falls face first. He knows he has to be a vampire to work at the Firm; they don't take 'Normals'. Guess I have to wait and see what my blood says about me. He then looks up at his mother and she has tears sliding down her cheeks.

She has her hand out for him and he grabs it. She pulls him into a hug and holds him. She then says, "I am sorry my love; it's not your fault but mine." She choking says to him.

He pulls back from her embrace and strokes her face, wiping the tears and says, "This isn't your fault and it's not dad's either. It's mine; genetically speaking, I am different from being 'Normal'. We'll have to wait and see what they find out. Until then, turn that frown upside down; we still have each other- if you still want me?" He grins to her.

She tries to turn her frown upside down and manages to say, "I do."

Which brings a smile to his lips. He then looks down at her and says, "Let's go home. We will figure this out another day." He ushers her to the door and walk down the stairs to an open door to the limo.

Once they walk into the house and the door is closed. She throws herself into his arms and kisses him deeply; trying to reassure him that she loves him either way. He accepts her love for him but then jesters her to follow him to his bedroom. She follows him up stairs and once the door is closed she is frantically trying to get out of her clothes to be naked for her Sir.

She unbuttons and pulls out her blouse from the skirt. Once it's unbutton, she immediately takes it off and lets it fall to the floor. Next, she slides off her shoulder straps to her black bra and then reaches back and unbuckles it and lets it to drop to the floor. She bends over and unzips her pencil skirt; then shimmies side to side to get it off her hips then lets it fall to her hips. She then has her thumps into the waist of the pantyhose and is about to take them off, but she is stopped.

Sam entered his room but then turned around to speak with his Mother; however, she takes off her clothes in front of him. He is in awe watching her slowly unbutton her blouse and flinging it to the floor. It transfixed him when she undid her bra and let that drop to the floor, too. But when she bent over to unzip her skirt, he lost all sense of control. Seeing her harden nipples and breasts hang from her chest; he lost it. Seeing her strip is the most difficult thing to control. He stopped her when she was trying to take off her pantyhose. The dark hose did wonders to her legs and ass; he walked around and admired what it do for her; it just made her tighter.

She, however, felt constrictive with all the clothing on her. She wanted to take off the hose and be totally naked again and for him. So close to being totally free from clothes, but he stopped her for whatever reason. Guess he likes how they shape her body cause he is walking up and caressing her ass. This is what she likes about him; he takes control and goes after what he wants. She then asks, "Does it feel good, Sir? I was so close to being naked for you again."

Sam smiles at her and says, "Touching you, baby, always feels so good. I love your curves and what they do to me." He continues to caress her cheeks and brings her close to him. "Let me help you take off your hose." And with that he rolls the waist band down her hips and then down each leg until the hose is in a puddle on the floor. He looks upward and sees that she is totally saturated with the need for him. It definitely puts a smile on his lips. He then slides his hands up her thighs, around her hips, along her sides, and towards her face. He caresses both her cheeks and tilts her head upward so he can see her bright blue eyes.

"I know why you were in a hurry to get undressed. First to feel, oh natural; and second, you want me. You want to reassure me it doesn't matter if I am a vamp or norm; all you want is me. I want to give in and continue to dominate you. But I think we should take a moment and discuss it, baby. I appreciate your thoughts, but I think we should take a time out tonight to catch our breath and re-evaluate things." He says sincerely and then leans down and kisses her forehead.

He then steps back and starts taking off his clothes; then walks to his bed and lies down. He sees his response still puzzled her and says, "Baby, care to join me? Or do you just want to stand there confused, hmm?"

She gets out of her head and heads to the bed and lays down on the bed; inching her way to cuddle him. She rests her head on his chest and wraps her leg around his. He is so warm to the touch and yet so calm. Dumbfounded, she asks, "How are you so calm? Aren't you upset that the Ceremony was a bust? And you're calling me, baby, now, what gives?"

1...56789...11