The Job Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With each thrust into her, more moans escape her lips; until a shudder later, another orgasm hits that is much more powerful than the one she had prior. She then digs her nails into his upper back as the shudders of her second orgasm rocks her to the core.

He breaks off the kiss and then starts to kiss his way down her neck. Waiting patiently for the shudders to stop so he can continue to drive into her tight embrace. All he wants to do is continue to drive into her; to have her feel every ridge, vein and thickness of his cock. He wants to own this pussy. He begins to grunt but continues to drive in and out of her. His eyes look into her blue ones. She still hungers for him but something more passes between them.

He then reaches up, grabs her hair and pulls it back; exposing her neck to be devoured. His right hand leaves her derriere and squeezes her left breast. So big and heavy; but so soft and glorious. He holds it steady, and leans down and starts sucking on her nipple. It's soft at first but her hands reach around and begin pulling his neck down more onto her nipple. He loses himself and begin to suck more of her tit, pulling more of her into his mouth; fuck, he is in heaven but then release it but drag his teeth against her nipple. A bolt of electricity ignites from her nipple through her breast to travel deep to her core which brings forth another huge orgasm and hits way harder. She arches her back and drives herself onto his cock to rock her harder through the orgasm.

She screams out his name and instantly her fangs release behind her gums. The beast is out and it wants to take control. His hand reaches for her throat and immediately seizes it and controls her. He looks deep into her eyes and tells her with his gaze, 'You're MINE'. He can't control it any longer but slowly pulls out his finger out of her ass and grabs her ass and begins to grind into her which excites her more. He immediately starts to grow in size and thickness within in her and soon, until he curses and begins shooting his load deep into her channel. He is literally filler her up with his cum; painting her deep canal with his jizz. She loose it and cums.

As he shoots his last volley; he just stares into her eyes. The rapture they both felt during this shower was so powerful and magical. They both know, they can never go back to being just mother and son. Both of them know that they indeed love each other more and need each other to survive. A moment of weakness from him, and says, "I love and need you so much. Don't ever let go" And with that, he leans into her and rests his head on her shoulders.

She is shocked my his confession; she feels it too. These past few years have been wonderful. Being there for his needs but finding along the way that she in fact, cares and loves him more. She knows that she is more than just his mother to him. Two lonely people finding love in the wrong places. She knows now that she would fight to keep him ever close to her. She needs all of him.

They both wash each other afterwards. He steps out, grabs a towel and begins to towel her dry. Once she is dry enough, she wraps the towel around her body. She then grabs a towel for her hair. He then dries himself with a towel then walks out of the bathroom carry his clothes and his towel. She watches his derriere leave the bathroom and bites her bottom lip. Definitely a virile man, so handsome and gives more to others than himself. I am so lucky to have him as a son, lover and dominate.

She follows him to his bedroom She watches him throw his dirty clothes into the hamper and then grabs the towel and dries off his shaggy head of hair. It's so mesmerizing watching him. It never gets old. Then he throws it into the hamper and then makes his way to the bed to lie down.

He is spent a bit but nevertheless enjoys her company. He sees her in the doorway and wondering if she will come in or just stay there and continue to watch him. He then says, "Are you coming or going?"

She then walks to his hamper, and takes off the towel around her head and tries to dry it off more but then tosses it into the hamper. She then removes the towel around her body ever so slightly. Moves it back and forth to dry her back before letting it fall on one side and then throwing it into the hamper. She then makes her way to his bed and then lays down on the opposite side of his bed. Laying on her side and looking at him.

He watches those towels drop, one by one and his eyes light up when she is indeed naked once more. Her body is definitely a work of art. He can't stop staring or looking at her physique. He thinks he is entranced by her. It would be so easy to be her submissive and worship the ground she walks upon. When she lays down next to her; his eyes have yet wavered; which in turn brings on a blush to her cheeks. He then says, "Thanks for making a decision and joining me in bed. Hopefully we can chat a bit before bedtime. Sorry we didn't chat in the shower. I think you had other ideas at the time." He chuckles.

She then says, "Sorry Sir, I was distracted a bit and got hungry. I just went for it but should of waited for your instructions. I am sorry, Sir; I will await your punishment."

He smiles at her but shakes his head but says, "There won't be any punishment tonight. It's ok Mommy Slut; I know you have certain cravings. It's nice to know that you wanted me more to give in to your cravings. I wanted you when we reached the top of the staircase. Plus I love watching you move. I had a good time with you today. You're very insatiable; you can't get enough of me and the ease in which you cum. I don't mind; I love making you cum. The whole experience is riveting and I can't curb my addiction to you. I want and need more but I am only 'human'. I have limits. With that said, graduation is around the corner in August; and in 6 months from that is my birthday & my soon to be Ceremony of Turning."

She is taken by his words, and he is right that she is insatiable. Constantly craving his attention and satisfying his needs. The dynamic has been good for both of them. She wonders how long will this go on; she hopes it's for a very long time. However, she hasn't received any premonition on the subject as of yet. So it's a safe bet that things will continue onwards. She continues to look upon him, smiling and wanting as she bites her lip once more. She then says, "Have you decided who you want to be your sponsors for the ceremony?"

He smiles a bit and says, "Hmm, who would be a good sponsor? To train me in all things in vampire. Who would spend the time to train me, hmm." He laughs out loud.

She knows that it's sarcasm and that he is teasing her about it but plays along as if she is sad.

He then says, "I want both you and Dad to be my sponsors/sire's; great role models to follow."

She is shocked that he wants both her and his father present. It's been a long time since I seen his father. Wonder how his life is fairing compared to mine.

Well graduation came and went; kinda sad that I never experienced walking up and shaking either the Dean or Principal's hand and getting your degree/diploma. I invited my father but he never shown up and my mother has issues in going outdoors. So graduation for me was a bust. I was kinda disappointed with the both of them but she informed that they didn't go to their brother & sister's graduation either. So much for a normal childhood. Guess all I have to look forward too is the Ceremony of Turning and hopefully my father will show up for it.

It was a long 6 months but Mommy slut did her best to keep me entertained; my 25th birthday came and she was a good slut. She wrote: Happy Birthday on her chest and had her nipples covered in whip cream. I thought it was a good birthday; she licked it off the whip cream herself and shared it with me. Of course I gave her more frosting later on in both her mouth and her pussy. Can't get enough of her. Next day we received a summons that Father will be arriving in 2 days time; just in time for the Ceremony. I was happy to see him but it also came with a downer, no sex with Mommy-slut. No more morning wake ups were tough but understandable.

When my father arrived, the household seemed different. Mother was wearing clothes for one; it's been 6+ years since she last worn them. Seeing her in clothes was weird; again, the clothes doesn't do justice to her naked body. Don't get me wrong, she looks good but my mind was looking at her and picturing her naked. A slight smile, and drool came from my mouth. Anyways, I was off topic; back to them. The interaction between mother and father was odd.

"Sasha, it's so good to see you again. How long has it been? You haven't aged a bit, lol." My father speaking with mother.

"You're so funny, Samuel. It's been, what, 6 years since I last seen you. How's work and how's my Firm doing? You're looking good too." Mother said to my dad.

I think they are just trying to be friendly but yet again if they weren't turned, they would be in their 60's now. Looking at the two of them, they look more like friends than husband and wife.

They continued to do some small talk here and there until my dad saw me.

"Hey son, how are you doing? Sorry, I couldn't come for your graduation; got tied up in Zurich, it couldn't be helped. But I am here for your Ceremony. I am honored that you want me and your mother as your sponsors. Honestly, it will probably more your mother being your Sire than me but I am still honored." He said to me with his hands out and being apologetic and all.

I guess being away for 6 years change ya or the Firm did. Either way, I take as a grain of salt. Happy to see my father and honor the both of them at the Ceremony. However, I would love to be a fly on the wall when Mother tells him that she found her dominate. Shit will definitely hit the fan.

"It's ok Dad; I know the Firm has got you working all around the world. I am glad that you made it for the Ceremony. Ah the last 6 years have been a lots of ups and downs with schooling but I got through it. Mom helped a lot. Right Mom?" Greeting my Dad with a handshake and passing the baton back to my Mother.

Mother wasn't herself but tried to be that person. In her inner mind, she misses being Mommy-slut and being in either lingerie or being naked. Wearing clothes again felt wrong to her. Getting out of her head, she smiled at what I said but not ready for that conversation to happen just yet but he does need to know. I don't think he will react much but who knows.

Sam wishes them well and informed both of them that he and his friend Robbie are getting together tonight and trying to catch up on stuff. He also informed them that they are going out to eat at a bistro/bar. Wished them both a good night and will see them tomorrow for the Ceremony. He grabbed his keys and left.

Father wished him a goodnight and have some fun but his mother had mixed feelings. She was happy that he can go out and meet his friend Robbie however most of the time he would spend it with her. She is kinda jealous in a way but also missing his presence. Anyways, guess it's best to get everything out in the open and get it over with. She invites Samuel to the living room to have a talk.

They chit chat about the Firm; what's new in their lives. They talk about Sam a lot; Samuel just inquiring a little since he hasn't been here in awhile. She informs him that Sam has grown into a good man and that he has the dominate trait like her. She continues to inform him about the last 4 years and that she is happy.

He is taken aback but again they do have an 'Open' relationship. He is happy that she was able to find a dominate to control her better; shocked a little that it's his son but again at least it's within the family and she isn't creating any problems. Their conversation continues and they both remark on how good they both look; which leads them to the Master bedroom for casual vampire sex with some biting. It's been awhile for the both of them and the passion is somewhat there but the sex was casual.

In her mind, it was alright; Sam is way better in giving than his Father. Samuel tried biting to elicit some dominance but it was mediocre. She almost got off but he is rather quick; of course she had to fake a little but it's nice to see him again. 6 years is a long time for a quickie but she still loves the man she married but her heart is with someone else entirely.

In his mind, he feels jaded a bit but tries to elicit a response to her affair; an act of dominance. He incorporates some biting and strangling to the mix. Surprising her cunt feels the same way since when he last left it; boring. He too loves his wife but the Firm is where his heart is now. All that power and prestige; plus his harem of young supermodels, who are willing to do anything for his bite.

They both fake it and laid they're panting. He got up and went to take a shower to clean up. She just laid there waiting for his semen to leak out of her. He then got dressed and wished her a good night. He had a late meeting to attend too but will be at the sanctum on time for their son's turning. They both give a small peck on the lips and he is out the door. Ah married life is so grand, lol. Couldn't wait to get out the door; huh, a late meeting. Oh well, guess I better take a shower to feel cleaned and then put on some lingerie to make myself feel better.

The shower was needed; cleaning herself from that quickie. Seems kinda weird, if Sam blew his load in her, she would of felt honored/deserving and would of eaten it when it came out but with his father, slightly turned off. Oh well, he has his harem and she has her son/dominate. As she stands there feeling refreshed and the hot water caressing her curves, she reminiscing her time with Sir. She feels warm all over and is missing him. It's been 2 days but God, it feels like 2 years. She misses his attention, the orgasms, and his sweet cum. Fuck, a couple more days, and Samuel will be off and leaving me alone with a new vampire to take care of and teach.

Sam comes home very late; later than usual. Guess he has been drinking but does make his way to his bedroom to plob down and sleep it off. His mother was in the Master, reading, and could smell the alcohol on his breath. Not a great turn on for her but understands that it's his last night doing it. She wishes she could be with him but hearing his snores enforces that he needs his sleep. Perhaps, an early morning bj would get him ready for the day, hmm, only one way to find out.

He is resting comfortably and deeply but something feels off; it's like his dick is in a very warm place and it's wet too. Fuck, did I have another wet dream last night. He slowly stirs and glances downward to see someone sucking his cock. At first, he thinks it's a dream but perhaps he brought home a girl or something. It couldn't be Mommy slut cause were in a timeout until dad leaves. Well whoever it is, it feels heavenly; her tongue and lips are doing wonders to his 8 inch cock. Until she deepthroats it with no gag reflex that his eyes open up to find it's his Mommy-slut that is devouring him this morning.

Not complaining but God I missed her mouth. He props his head on another pillow and watches her work her magic. Both hands are holding my cock and her lips are slowly bobbing up and down on my shaft. I look farther down and see that she totally naked. Her big 36DDD breasts are between my thighs; if I concentrate a bit, I can feel her softness against my legs. They look beautiful hanging down like that and her cleavage, fuck, I think my cock just grew a couple more centimeters. You really can see her hourglass shape even by looking downward. Big breasts, narrow waist and then big hips which contain her lovable heart shaped ass. It would of been awesome to have a full length mirror at the end of the bed or hanging next to the computer. I would love to just stare at her lovable ass. See her pussy lips spread open to show her inner ones and her love canal waiting for me to slide into her and pump her full of my seed. Don't forget her pink/brown eye staring at you. I have conquered 2 of her holes; I definitely need to conquer her last hole. You can't be a full slut until all your holes have been used by your dominate.

She is in heaven; it's been over 48+ hours but it felt like eternity. God I missed his cock; my inner slut is enjoying herself. I just want to suck him forever. His pre-cum is so delicious; of course I can't wait till he fills up my mouth with his cream. Mmm, so fucking tasty... Someone is watching me; the door is closed and it's just me and Sir; hmm. She then looks up and sees that her Sir is up and watching her. He is biting his lip and concentrating really hard. She breaks the silence and says, "Good morning, Sir. I couldn't hold out and needed this so badly. I hope you don't mind?"

When her eyes looked up at me, fuck, it was so hot. Seeing her blue eyes piercing at me with hunger/need warms me. Also her dark raven hair parted and over her shoulders slightly; wish I had my phone handy, would love to take a pic of this. He sees that his phone is on his nightstand and reaches out for it. He holds it up and takes a pic of her in all her glory. Definitely will treasure this pic forever.

Shockingly enough, I am surprised I never done that before; take pictures of my sexy mother. I wonder if she is ok with it; guess I should ask. He then says, "Sorry, I had to take your picture; you looked so beautiful at this angle and I had to take it. Do mind that I took this pic? As for your question, I don't mind at all." With a grin on his face.

"I don't mind at all, Sir. I hope I can see it after giving you pleasure this morning. I am ready for your deposit anytime." She says hungrily.

Who could say no to that; God, I am so lucky to have her. She aims to please; such a good Mommy-slut, and with that I shoot my huge load into her mouth. She swallows all of it and doesn't lose a drop of it. She continues to stroke me and slightly pull/draw out every drop of my cream in my dick. Such dedication. She licks her lips then starts crawling upwards to give me a good morning kiss. Fuck, seeing her crawl like that to give me a kiss; damn, I want to claim her again. This feeling/need never goes away. I want her and need to be balls deep into her; can't get enough.

Her kiss is soft and chastise at first until she opens her mouth. Even though she swallowed my morning cum, she still hungry for me. I lose myself in her kiss; my hands comb her hair, tilting her head to the side to delve deeper into her mouth. Her hands try to do the same but I am on my back; she has to settle for my chest. She grabs my shirt and wants to rip it in half but instead just grips it during this kiss. God, I want her but today is the day of my turning.

I break off the kiss to get some air and to control my hormones. I don't break eye contact with her; she knows that I want and need her. I wonder if she knows that I am falling for her. I break the silence and say, "Not complaining but I thought we couldn't do this while Dad was home. I want to continue this, Mommy-slut, but will we have time for the Ceremony?" He says as he tries to catch his breath.

The blowjob made her moist but the kiss made her saturated. Her need for him is so strong for him; she needs and misses his cock entering her cunt. She then says, "You're right but he left last night after we got together. He had an important meeting to attend too last night. I missed you so much Sir; I couldn't wait. As for time, fuck it, let's make time. I need you, Sir. I need you in my other hole; I miss what your cock feels like. Please take me; no, claim me once again."

Well she is in luck; I am rock hard and ready for her again. I think she can feel me pressing against her backside; right between her crack cause she is moaning with pleasure of the feel and thickness sliding between it. She looks into my eyes, pleading with me. I bite my lip and stare into her eyes. I caress her cheek with my right hand and bring her down to kiss her lips. She closes her eyes when she does but then opens them when we break contact. I love her and then I whisper, "Grab my cock and ride me slut. Take what you want from me. I am yours for the taking but remember, we do need to take a shower and get ready for the Ceremony. We have a long drive ahead of us."

1...45678...11