The Job Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.

He whispers to her and says, "Sorry, I know we both like looking at each other, but if that happened then we would say nothing. I did this to be very close to you. It feels good to be close to you like this. It warms me with no end."

They both enjoy each other embrace and the silence develops between them once more. Until he begins again with a whisper and says, "Thanks for the sweet words. It means a lot to me. These past few years have been the best. I have enjoyed every moment with you and this dynamic. I love you very much, Mommy-slut."

It warms her heart hearing his confession. She is enjoying his embrace, but she wants to see him so badly. She breaks the embrace and rolls back over and apologizes, but wanted to look at him when they talked. They both continue to look at each other; smiling at each other.

He breaks the silence with a dumb question but asks, "I know little about the female vampire physiology, but is it possible for you to get pregnant? I think not, but just wondering."

She smiles at him; it's not a dumb question but says, "Unfortunately I can't and not because I am a vampire. Right after I had you, I had my tubes snipped. But it's my understanding that once your turned, you can't have kids. Your father isn't snipped but can still fuck and ejaculate semen, but there is no sperm with his load. I think only elders, the true vampire, can impregnate and/or reproduce. Why, you want me to carry your baby?"

It's his turn to smile. The thought has crossed his mind; he truly loves her but says, "Maybe."

She blushes a bit at his answer. Part of her wishes that was possible cause she loves him too.

"Here is another dumb question. Do you sleep Mommy-slut?" He asks while he bites his lip.

She smiles but says, "No, and that is unfortunate. I have tried. It's more like meditation nowadays. I have infinite time on my hands and it gets boring if you don't spend it with someone. When your father started working for the Firm more, time was endless. But I focused on you; you kept me going. I watched you sleep every night. Listen to your stories about your school day and helped you with your schoolwork. I watched you grow into that man you are today."

Her answer shocked him, but asks, "Do you still watch me sleep?"

She closes her eyes but opens them and says, "Yes, my love for you is boundless."

He is still shocked but asks a stupid but unique question. He asks, "If you watched me every night; some of those nights I was having a wonderful dream and got excited. Just curious that you tried nothing."

She bites her lip and giggles a bit, but says, "In the beginning, it was cute, but as you got bigger, it was tough. Even when I started wearing lingerie, hoping to start something with you. I struggled a bit, but I wanted you to make the choice. If I made the choice, you would resent me and you wouldn't fill my dream of being dominate. Even after you claimed me; I still watch over you. You get hard throughout the night; I want to ease or even milk your cum, but that would mean I would wake you up. That's not right, you need your sleep to stay sane and be mindful with school work. I enjoy waking you up in the mornings with a good blowjob to start your day, Sir." She smiles deeply.

"Here is another one. When do you feed?" He asks of her.

She doesn't hesitate to answer his question but it's personable. She says, "Usually once or twice a week at night. We get deliveries of bags of blood. We keep them cool in the small refrigerator downstairs in the basement. I drink about a pint a week or more. Sometimes I can go longer without it, but I get weak."

She continues by saying, "If you care to know, I still use the facilities. I hardly urinate, but I make a deposit once a month. Most people think vampires absorb everything they consume, but the dead blood cells have to go somewhere." And she says, "I don't menstruate either; that stopped when I turned. It's so awesome. I don't miss it at all. I am ready to fuck with a drop of a hat." She laughs out loud.

Wow, he never thought to ask those questions; definitely informative, though. He smiles at her some more but says, "Since finals are over and graduation is on the horizon, if you want to sleep or lie down next to me, you can if you want?"

That was so thoughtful of him and generous too, but says, "I would love too, Sir. I would love to feel your embrace or cuddle before you sleep. However, that would change if your father comes home, of course. I hope you understand."

He nods his head and understands. His father comes first. I am relishing the time with my Mommy-slut.

Suddenly, something else breaks the silence and the conversation. It's his stomach, and it's growling because it needs sustenance. They both laugh but it is her that asks, "So Sir, what are you hungry for?" With a smirk.

He flirts back with, "I would like to continue to chat with you and eventually eat you some more, but I wouldn't last long. I think I need to eat something."

She blushes at his flirt but says, "How about ordering a pizza and then we can continue this conversation and/or find something else to do while you consume some calories."

Touché, he thinks. Damn, she is good with her words as well.

She pokes him with her finger and tells him to get dressed. And while he is doing that, she will place the order for him. Sounds like a good deal, but then he asks, "Care to join me to pick it up?"

She smiles, but says, "No. And before you ask, it's not because I might bite someone. It's because I feel comfortable in my house. Plus, I would have to put on some clothes (with laughter). I like my lingerie or being nude for you."

"What if you put on some lingerie and then wear a trench coat over that? easy peasy, right?" he says back to her in hopes she says, yes.

She nods her head and says, "True, I could do that, but what if there is a confrontation with a guy or something and starts hitting on me?"

Wow, lots of different what if's and/or scenarios, but says, "Yeah, that is possible but highly unlikely. I am just picking up the pizza. You can stay in the car or walk-in with me. I think you're scared to come with me. You have been staying home and watching over me ever sense you turned. I am an adult now. You can leave the nest once in a while. There is life out there. Or perhaps that this dynamic would break if we left this house and you would turn into my mother." He chuckles with that last statement.

They are both standing, still naked but looking at each other. She knows there are other reasons she hasn't left this house. Perhaps he is right that she is afraid to step foot outside, but she will not admit it or to him.

He sees and reads her facial queues. She is afraid to go out there. So not to upset her, he says, "It's okay, you don't have to come with me and I won't order it either. But one day, Mommy-slut, I will get you to leave and it will happen." After he says that, he leans in and gives her a quick kiss on her lips. He steps back and looks at her and that sexy body and whistles. Damn, and with that said, he walks over to retrieve his clothes and finds some socks, then heads to the main floor to get his keys.

She still standing there, wondering. Wondering if her son has the same ability. Suddenly, she feels something trailing down her leg that wakes her up. She looks down, and it's his cum that came out of her cunt. She reaches down and scoops it up with her fingers and brings it to her mouth to swallow it; mmm, tasty. She looks over the bed and see's the huge wet spot on his sheets. Guessing that's his cum too; damn, looks like it's been there for a while. Guess I am changing his sheets while he goes for the pizza.

Ugh, I still have to order the pizza. She then walks out of his room and heads to hers to retrieve her cell and makes the call.

Sam then leaves to pick up the pizza for his dinner. It would've been nice if Mommy-slut was with him, but she has her issues to deal with; time will tell if my premonition will come true or not. Heading home is uneventful but arrives safe and sound. He enters the home, takes off his shoes and tosses his keys into the bowl. He then walks into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and makes his way to the dining room table to eat his dinner. Sooner than later, Mommy slut makes her way into the dining room and sits down. Holding a pizza in one hand and his mouth wide open, it still flabbergasted him she was still not wearing any clothes.

She sits down across from him with her arms out in front of her. Her breasts are practically being supported by the dining table and she is unfazed by it. She then smiles at her dear boy and says, "It's not polite to leave your mouth open when you're eating." She smirks.

Still holding the pizza, he closes his mouth but then says, "Can you put on some lingerie or put your robe on to cover up a little?"

Trying not to laugh, she bites her lip but offers something to his question by saying, "Then what kind of slut would I be if I do that?" She lets out a little giggle to her question.

He thinks to himself; she got a good point and got me there. I shouldn't complain. Perhaps if I closed my eyes, then I could concentrate on eating. He tries but fails miserably. Even with his eyes closed, he can still picture her beauty in front of him and/or in his mind's eye. Fuck, this is going to be tough, but tries to take a bite and chew while staring at her.

She is getting perturbed waiting for him to eat but says, "Cmon, eat. So we can either chat some more or play."

Sounds like good encouragement to finish his meal. Perhaps asking more questions would help pass the time for the both of them. Out of curiosity, he asks, "Can vampires eat food?"

It's a good question, but she answers with, "Technically yes, but it's different. We don't need to eat food for calories or energy per se. Plus, being a vampire, food is kinda bland in a way. Perhaps if we add blood to it, then it might taste better. On a distinct note, to keep an appearance of being human, we can eat, but otherwise it's just the blood that we need."

During her explanation, he was able to eat 2 more slices of the pizza. He tries to come up with more questions to help him eat more of his dinner and to stop staring. He has one curiosity, and asks, "Literature and movies depict vampires in different ways when confronted with sunlight. So what is true and what is fake? And do you miss it?

She smiles and thinks to herself, that is a damn good question. She hasn't experienced it per se but was told by her Sire of the consequences when exposed to sunlight. "Well, for starters, we don't sparkle like those Twilight movies. As for burning up and exploding in the Blade movies, that's fiction. Initially, we get disoriented by the rays of sunlight. Overtime, we get very weak by it. With enough exposure, we can get severe sunburn then after that it's possible we could die, but that's if we're out there for a long period. I, myself, haven't experienced this but was told about the consequences of exposure."

She continues to say, "Now, do I miss it? Sometimes. It's a small price for immortality. But I miss tanning. Looking at my body, it seems so pale. I miss having color on my skin."

He smiles, and retorts by saying, "You can still get some color on your skin, you can get a spray tan. I know it's not the same and it would probably feel weird, like being painted, but it is an option. I don't think you look pale at all; definitely not alabaster white, but you still have coloring and looks so good on you." He says and gives an Italian kiss of perfection.

Fuck this kid, always say the darndest things; always making me blush. She looks at the pizza box and sees that he ate three quarters of the pizza. Guess he was indeed hungry and burned a lot of calories, fucking and giving me multiple orgasms. She smiles inwardly at that. My life has definitely gotten better since he accepted me and the dynamic. Has he finished eating and/or has plans for me? She then asks, "So are you full? Do you want to continue to chat or would you like to play?" With a smile.

"How about a bit of both, per se. It's getting late and I need a shower. Care to join me?" He says with a mischievous smile of sorts.

With a smile of her own, she says, "I would like that very much. However, let's use the master bath instead- it's much bigger than your shower. Up to you, of course, Sir?"

Thinking it over; more room would be nice. He takes his time once again to muddle through for an answer; the look on her face shows that she is anxious. Sure enough, he replies, "Sounds like a better plan. Lead the way."

They both slide out of their chairs, and then slide them back in once they are upright. She turns around and leads to the staircase to her Master bedroom. Sam, of course is solely enjoying seeing her backside. Watching the sway of her hips and tautness of her derriere as she ascends the stairs. His mouth is salivating a bit by the site, with each step, he can catch a glimpse of her pussy lips. With each passing step up the staircase, his cock immediately responds to what he is seeing. He desperately wants to be back into her; he craves it.

By the time he hits the top step, he is rock hard. He continues to follow, Mommy Slut to her bedroom. Once they enter, they walk between the dresser which is on the left and the king size bed on the right. The bed is made ornately but hasn't been slept in weeks. Past the dresser is a walk-in closet. However, we turn to the right, around the bed then a sharp left, down a hallway to the master bath. Once inside, the double sink vanity is on the left, while the huge shower is on the right. Beyond the shower, there is a knee wall which leads you to the toilet.

She steps up to the shower and opens it by a sliding glass door. She then turns around and says, "I suggest you strip before entering. I will get the shower ready for you, Sir in the mean time." She looks up at him and then blows a kiss to him. Then she leaves him to strip.

Sam first starts to take off his socks, which is followed by his shorts & boxers. Lastly is his shirt, he reaches for the bottom of the hem and takes it off over his head.

In that time, she has emerged from the shower and her eyes travel up his body. As she views him, she is ever so pensive and trying to stay in control by biting her lower lip. Her eyes travel From his muscular legs to his impressive 8 inch cock that is standing at attention for her. Her eyes want to remain there but as the shirt is leaving his body, so too her eyes. Her eyes follows and she sees her Sir, muscular chest. Once the shirt is off and discarded. Her eyes meet his and the both smile. However, his eyes take in her once his shirt leave his torso. Granted he was a bit faster scanning her impressive features than she was but they both looked into each other eyes.

She then says, "The shower is set up and ready for the both of us." She reaches out with her right hand in hopes that he would grab it.

He reaches out and grabs her hand and she pulls him into the shower. He walks in and is immediately gets hit with multiple sprays of warm/hot water. Instantly the stress in his body, slowly eases. He then hears a click and slowly turns his head to see that she closed the door behind her. She moves past them and gets immediately blasted with the jets. The warm water helps relax her a bit but her inner core was already started to warm up when he invited her to take a shower with him. Of course with each step up the chairs, made her hotter. Her need for him, is insatiable. She tries to steady herself but manages to grab two bars of soap. One for him and one for her. They both begin to lather each of their hands before reaching out to wash the other. Her hands land on his chest before his reach for her shoulders and back. They try desperately to wash the other without washing those sensitive areas. It's a feat to do but they manage it.

She reaches out to massage his huge cock: one to wash his shaft and the other his balls. He washes her chest, starting from top and working down then out to cradle them in his palms before working on her nipples. Once his thumb twerks her nipples, instantly she is moaning. She drops the bar of soap, probably on purpose. The jets immediately wash off the suds on and around his cock, leaving it bear.

She gets down on her knees and reaches out for his cock with her right hand and begins to stroke him. The jets are bombarding her but she doesn't mind. Her main concern is to satisfy her Sir. She then takes him into her mouth and doesn't take too long to get him down her throat. He can feel her tongue lick and prod his shaft at the base. He the reaches out and grabs most of her hair and wrap it around his fingers at the nape of her head; then he uses her head to either pull off his cock a bit then push her down further, till he is balls deep.

He starts to deep throat fuck her. It feels so good but he doesn't want to shoot his seed down her throat. He wants to shoot all of it deep into her tight cunt. He slowly pulls out of her throat. Her inner cum slut is unhappy but again he is her dominate. He controls on where he will make a deposit. He pulls on her hair upwards and she gets the message to stand. Once she is standing tall, he leans down and gives her a deep kiss. His passion for her, awakens when his tongue enters her mouth and they duel it out within her mouth. They immediately embrace each other. His hands are cupping her derriere while hers are coming his scalp and caressing his neck.

The kiss is broken and they both pull back a bit. They both stare at each other, and clearly there is a hunger for each other. He reaches out and grabs for her derriere once more but then lifts her up his body. Her arms are immediately around his shoulders as her legs wrap around his back and locking at her ankles. He looks at her and says, "I need you, now." And with that, he moves her in such a way that his cock is lined up at her entrance. He lets go ever so slightly and impales her in one go.

She instantly feels him slide his entire cock deep inside her cunt. Every time this happens, it's so God damn powerful; she can't explain it. It's like her pussy instantly moulds herself for him; she can't get enough of him. Then it happens again, she loses herself in that moment and clamps down on him and cums. He however, tries to pull out and she is fighting him. He manages to pull it out a bit but then slams it back into her ever so hard. The orgasm that she had was small but as he continues to pull out and slam it back in makes her whole body shudder wildly.

He would love to just control her up and down by grabbing her hips and having his way but it's a lot of work and not original. Instead, he slams her against the wall, holds her cheeks and then pistons in and out, driving into her. He holds her up with his right arm and has his left index finger pulled around and inserted into her mouth.

She immediately starts sucking on it. She also wraps her thighs around him and crosses her legs to help him stabilize her against the wall and to help lift her; so he can focus on driving his cock deep into her.

He pulls his finger out from her mouth and then slowly inserts his soaked finger into her butt hole. It's a definite shock for her but slowly he pushes it deeper. As he pushes into her, he can feel his finger underneath his cock through the narrow lining.

Her eyes light up and now she can feel Sir's cock more because of the finger. Then it dawns on her what this is; it's double penetration. Granted its only a finger but in time, it could be a plug, a dildo or more, another cock. Wouldn't that be interesting to feel powerless and fucked by two guys. One day perhaps, but for right now, her focus on Sir and his needs. She pulls herself up and rubs her taunt nipples against his chest and begins to kiss him.

1...34567...11