The Job Offer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing him and seeing the change in his demeanor, she reacts and growls back. Within moments, she's in his arms, pulling his head down to meet hers and let the passion run wild. Tessa feels her fingers turn into claws and combing through his hair and clawing down his back. She feels his 12-inch coke pressing against her belly, and the heat that is radiating. Her lower lips become saturated with need of him. She presses her softness up against his rock exterior; God, she wants this so freaking much.

Sam loses himself and just reacts. His hands hold her face as he kisses her but finds that they let go to caress her silver mane. His hands caress through it, down her back and then cup her derriere. He just follows his instincts, and the need continues to build within him. All he can think of his need to claim, and control her but also to make her, his. He feels his fingertips turn into claws and dig into her solid ass to bring her closer to him. Hearing her whimper by the sudden aggressiveness pulls him out of his lust and back into reality. Suddenly, he pulls away from her and growls at his frustrations. All he wants to do is bury himself into her softness and claim her, but the truth of the matter is, he's listening to his heads and not his heart. Take a couple deep breaths, he calms his wolf and rapid heart rate. While he does that, he looks at her and sees the hunger in her eyes and need for him. Shaking his head, he says, "Sorry, that was my fault; I took a deep breath and lost sight of the situation. You're right, this need for each other is unremarkably hard to control."

Tessa is breathing deeply and totally saturated with need. She was so close to getting what she wanted and now she's left feeling sexually frustrated. All she can do is growl in frustration, but her Alpha gave her an order and she must comply. Once she gets control over herself, she then says, "Please, don't do that ever again. Once you start, it's hard to come back from. If you weren't someone I cared about, I would've pounced on you to complete the claim." As she holds her waist with both hands and walks around in circles. Looking at him, she then says, "We should keep moving; sunrise is imminent and you need to put on some clothes."

Sam turns to her and says, "You're right; we're almost at the edge of the forest. Perhaps you can tell me a bit about yourself since I told majority about myself." As he takes the lead through the forest.

Taking a deep breath, she shares about her life. Tessa tells him about life on the reservation. She says that life is hard, whether on the reservation or out of it. The locals put us down whenever they get the chance. Most people think we're free loaders since we get lots of things for free, but in most cases, it's a way to control us. Some of us can break free and live off reservation, but not all can do it. She continues to share that she had an older sister but didn't survive the bite. She passed away and I am the only one that survived in my family. Found out I was an omega when I was 18; majority of the times, we're passed over to local alphas as gifts, but the tribal leader held off on me. He hoped that being claimed by Jeff would bring stability to the reservation, but that didn't happen.

She then says, "If it wasn't for your friend Robbie; I would've been claimed by Jeff. Life with him would be servitude and not much freedom. When I heard about the Dire of Pasadena, I had to take the chance. My only question is what happened between you and your friend? Not complaining of the outcome, but curious."

Sam continues to head South and gets closer to the ridgeline. Once there, he searches around the big oak and pulls out another Ziploc bag of clothes. As he pulls out clothes, Sam tells her the story. Tells her that Robbie was his alpha before becoming the Dire. Of course, I had the dreams about the vampire/werewolf war but put little stock into it. Robbie is a firm believer and when we met, he wanted me to murder my parents and siblings since they were indeed vampires before taking my place next to him. Of course, I couldn't do it, cause family means everything to me. I was furious and shifted into my hybrid form. That's when he told me about the folklore regarding The Dire.

Since then, the Dire visits me in dreams and helps guide me. Before you showed up, I am running blind with this whole Uniter business and your my second werewolf visit since that fateful day. Since that day, my appetite for food and sex has gone up significantly. Hopefully, adding you to the team will help my understanding of being a werewolf. He is about to continue on when he gets a message from his slut via telepathy and stops short.

Sasha reaches out and sees where her Master is located and reaches out to him. She inquires about the omega and just to let him know that breakfast is almost ready.

Tessa just stares at her Alpha and asking him if he's ok since he's strung out into space. Then, out of the blue, he finishes putting on his shirt and knows he's back to himself again.

Sam apologizes, but says that he was talking to his lover via telepathy. He then mentions to her they are excited to meet you and that breakfast is almost ready.

Seeing him put on his shirt, and covering up his muscles, puts her in a downer mood. Just seeing Alpha in all his glory makes her hot and bothered. And as he slides on his boxer briefs and shorts, her eyes miss the candy which leaves her sad. On the bright side, seeing him clothed, helps break up the desire to attack him; hmm, a consolation prize. Hearing that he was communicating with someone via telepathy to someone that's not a werewolf intrigues her more. For a person who has no clue what's he doing can form bonds in others is impressive. She then asks, "Who were you having a conversation with? Was it the vampire or the human?"

Smiling at her, Sam then says, "The two girls have names; I was communicating with Sasha. She's a vampire and Heather is human until she chooses. They're both my lovers and part of the harem. I know you want to mate with me, but I hope you want to be part of my harem. For that to happen, I hope you get to know your new sisters. I don't play favorites, but I hope you can get along with them. But if you can't, then you want to be part of the pack."

Tessa looks up, and him and says, "I see and understand, Alpha. I won't make any promises, but will give them a chance."

Sam just looks at her and says, "That's all I ask, thanks. Come, let's get going. We are 15 mins away from home." He reaches out to her to grab her hand and leads the way.

They both make it to his home as the sun rises. Walking hand-in-hand, Sam slides the sliding glass door to the side and walks in and then slides to the side to allow Tessa to walk into the house. He then says, "Welcome to my home and house of our operations." As he closes the door and resets the vertical drapes. Both of them hear, "We're in the kitchen." From one of the girls; letting them know where they were located.

Sam heads to the kitchen with Tessa in tow. Once there, Sam introduces Tessa to his lovers, "This is Sasha and Heather. Meet the omega, Tessa. Hope you both give her a warm welcome and get along well." Shockingly enough, it's quiet as all three girls look at one another and start comparing.

Sasha breaks the tension and leans forward to shake Tessa's hand and says, "Thanks for coming and welcome to our home. We didn't know what your into, but we made an extensive breakfast hoping you will come today. Let me know what you're into, and I will do my best to fulfill those needs."

Tessa looks at the grand buffet of breakfast items, like scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, and toast w/ jelly. Looking at the Sasha, she sees a small resemblance to Alpha and that piques her interest but then says, "If looks lovely, however I am a vegan." Trying to not upset or step on any toes.

Sasha then says, "We have vegetable and fruit trays in the fridge. Should I pull that out for you?" Trying to break the ice and being considerate.

Tessa then just looks at Sasha and chuckles a bit. She then says, "I am just playing with you, Sasha. Werewolves are never vegan. That was a joke. Sorry, just trying to break the ice and the tension in the room. I will take a little of everything. Thanks."

Sasha just then let out a breath and says, "Oh, you got me there. Ah, help yourself; grab a plate and start filling it up. It's nice to finally put a face to the person who I've seen in many premonitions." She then looks at her Master and says, OMG, she's beautiful. I can feel her presence; hope she's willing to share.

Sam just looks at his slut and says, That's my hope. I filled her in on what transpired from early life to now. I didn't share that both of you are my sluts, the dynamic I share with either of you and your true power. Just want her to settle down and get to know each of you, hoping a sisterhood will form. Initially, I want all three of you to be sisters and part of the harem. It's up to her.

Tessa sees that look in both her Alpha and Sasha; she knows they are communicating with each other. Looking around Sasha, she extends her hand to say 'hello' to Heather. They both shake hands, but it's Heather that breaks more than just ice but silences the room completely.

Heather shakes the omega's hand and then says, "Hello. Nice to meet you. So, have you fucked him yet?"

Both Sam and Sasha's eyes are on her in an instant, with shock on their faces. As for Tessa, her eyes are downcast and feeling kind of down at the moment. Heather just looks around the room and just says, "What? Just wondering. She's an omega, and he's an alpha. They have to mate to seal the deal to make the pack stronger. Why are you both looking at me disdainful?"

Both of them just shake their heads and were speechless at the moment. Sam then looks up at his baby-girl and says, "Get your shoes on; we're going for a walk." Sasha just glares at her sister and knows that she made a mistake, but hopes that Master doesn't go overboard in disciplining her.

Before he leaves, Sam turns to Tessa and says, "Make yourself at home. Eat what you can, and I will be back shortly."

Tessa immediately looks a bit off put but says, I will follow your commands, Alpha. I should also use the facilities and get a bath. Haven't used a washroom in three weeks and I probably smell. I wish you could be by my side, but I know these things happen. I don't think Heather meant anything wrong with her statement.

Sam just looks at Tessa and says, Thanks. I hate to leave you, but I do have to have a talk with her. Sasha will attend to your needs. Besides, this gives you an opportunity to chat/bond with each other. If you can with her, then Heather isn't far behind. If you two get along, then we can proceed to mate, but only if you can cooperate with each other.

Tessa just smiles and then says, I will follow your commands, Alpha.

Sam watches his baby-girl make her way around the ladies and heads to the foyer to put on some sneakers. Turning his attention to Sasha, he then says, "Can you attend to Tessa's needs? She mentioned she has to use the facilities and needs a bath. Can you help her with that?"

Sasha beams at her Master, and says, "Sure thing, Master. I know that my sister spoke without thinking. Just don't go overboard. She messed up, ok."

Sam looks at her and says, I won't, but she needs to be more self conscious of other people around her. We won't be long; I promise. On a distinct note, it's good to see you again, slut. Missed you.

Looking at the both of them, Sam then says, "Hope you two get along, okay? Won't be long. Are you ready, Heather?"

Heather knows she's in trouble cause daddy didn't say 'baby-girl or slut' but called her by her name. She wonders if she was insensitive when she said that, but that's what alphas and omegas do when they first meet each other. They fuck like animals to get their sexual needs out and to form a unique bond. Oh well, what's done is done. Just have to live with the consequences. She then says, "Yes, Sam, I am ready."

Sam heads to the front door with Sasha and Tessa in tow; Sasha walks up to her sister and says, "See you soon, sister." With that, she kisses her lips. Turning to her Master. she leans forward to kiss his lips and then says in a whisper, "Remember what I said. Ok, Master. Love you." She then watches both of them go and then turns around to Tessa and says, "Care to eat now or would you like to use the facilities first and eat when they get back?"

Tessa feels off being left behind, and it shows. Sasha then steps forward and says, "Tessa, you're safe in our home. As our Alpha said, I have seen you running for quite a while. I have seen a partial future as well. I know it's hard to trust someone new, but we are here to meet your needs. We're intrigued as well. Come, follow me upstairs. A bath will do wonders."

Tessa looks over and says, "Thanks. And thanks for being so welcoming." As she follows Sasha up the stairs to Sam's bathroom.

Sasha draws up a bath for her new sister. She then races to the master to grab her soap and comes back in an instant. She then turns towards Tessa and says, "I will leave you to it. Enjoy." And is ready to head out, but stopped when Tessa says something.

Tessa turns and says, "Don't go. I don't want to be alone. Don't worry about nudity. Werewolves are over that quickly when we're constantly shifting. Plus, I have questions, if you don't mind."

Sasha then proceeds to give her new sister some room by sitting on the toilet. As Tessa takes off her clothes, her eyes roam all over Tessa's sweet body. She's tanned all over with dark quarter nipples, flat stomach, with rounded hips and long tapered legs. In her eyes, Tessa's exotic to look at and is feeling her lips become dry. She wonders if Tess has any bisexual curiosity cause she definitely wants to taste her; sexually, not figuratively. Sasha waits patiently for the questions, as she watches Tessa steps into the tub. Her eyes roam from her sandy blond hair to the top of her cleft, down her buttocks. She can see her exposed lips as Tess steps into the bathtub. Damn, she's fucking hot.

Tessa steps into the bathtub and instantly the heat washes away her tension. Running those 900+ miles to meet the Dire was worth it and this bath is so needed. The heat does wonders to her muscles and soothes her well-being. Grabbing the soap, she washes the grime and dirt from her body from racing through the forest for three weeks. Looking over at Sasha, she then says, "Sorry. The heated water is doing wonders for my body. It's much needed. You're probably wondering about my questions. When I first walked into the kitchen, and into the foyer that all three of you have a unique relationship. Plus you call, Alpha; Master, why's that?"

Sasha just smiles but then says, "You're right. All three of us have a unique relationship with each other. I call Alpha, Master, because he's my dominant. He's also a dominant to Heather as well; however, he's more like a daddy to her. We, both, are his sluts and take care of his needs. As you can see, both myself and Heather are also bisexual. So in the harem, we share each other, but only Alpha is our only man. Does that help?"

Tessa just nods her head and relaxes but says, "It does. Alpha almost slipped while we're in the woods and called you his lovers, but I felt a deeper meaning. Now, looking at you, I can see a slight resemblance between you and Alpha. Care to share?"

Sasha bites her lip and knew this question would come up, eventually. She then says, "Alpha, as you call him, is my son."

Tessa lets out and "Oh." As her eyes open up wide. She thinks to herself, 'Oh, they have that kind of relationship.'

Sasha sees the lights go off in her new sister's eyes but then says, "Please keep your judgement to yourself. Perhaps telling you the whole story will make you understand how much Master means to me and without him, I couldn't be who I am now today."

For the next 15 minutes, Sasha shares her story. Delivering her third child and falling ill with a disease that was killing her. If it wasn't for her Father stepping in, she would've been dead before her baby boy turned 1. She continues to share her hard times of turning to the dark. From isolation to beatings cause she wouldn't submit to drinking blood. Years go by and finally, she comes back to humanity and to be stuck in this house for all eternity as her jail cell. She also shares her first premonition and watching it come forth, then the next when they told Sam that vampires exist and how he'll handle it. On and on, her premonitions came true. Her next showed her all alone, raising her teenage kid by herself and needing a dominant to control her beastful ways. That premonition was all about her son, which turned into Master.

Sasha continues to share that Alpha, broke her chains and got her out of the house. He recruited her to help on his mission as a vampire bounty hunter. From that, we expanded to do monster hunting with Heather, or baby-girl. Technically, I am already dead or, as Master would say, I'm on a different plane of existence. If it wasn't for him, I would still be stuck in this home and never leaving it. I owe everything to him. I love, Master.

Tessa just nods her head and just says, "Cool; I didn't have any judgement. Can't fight love. I didn't know my biological father, but my stepdad was everything a daughter could hope for. He wasn't native like myself and my mother; nope, he was Scottish but boy did he love us. He loved my mother to tears; I miss him dearly."

Reaching out with her hand, Sasha touches the top of Tessa's hand and caresses it a bit. She then says, "May I ask what happened to him?"

Tessa just smiles and remembers, but then says, "Cancer. Lung cancer, to be exact. He was with us till I was 12. I miss him every day." Then she smirks a bit and says, "I see a bit of him in Alpha. Do you think that's weird?"

Sasha just smiles and says, "Sorry for your loss. As for your question, not at all. Master is special. He gives more than he receives. Cares more for others than himself. And his heart is so big, hence why we love him. I know it's early for you, but that's how myself and baby-girl feel. He's our 'One'."

Tessa then says, "Last question, may I see your mark?"

Sasha gets off the toilet and kneels in front of the tub. She pulls her sports bra to the side and shows Tessa her mark.

The coloring shocks Tessa gazes at the mark and. The star is completely filled in and the crescent moon has scrolling from within. Unique indeed and puzzling compared to other alphas marks she has seen. She then says, "Are you sure that's his mark? Cause it looks like a tattoo with the star completely filled in and the scroll work within the crescent moon. Most alpha marks are not so intricate."

Sasha enjoys feeling Tessa's fingers probe or caress her mark. It brings her joy in sharing Master to their new sister and hopes that it will get her to join our harem. She then says, "You're absolutely right; when I first got it, it was just a crescent moon with a star but as the bonding between us gets stronger; the mark changed."

Tessa's eyes became bewildered and pulled back. Looking at Sasha, she then says, "Changed, how?" As she pulls back her fingers. She sees the smile on Sasha's lips and felt sorry for touching her like that but seeing her like this; tells her she enjoyed being touched.

Sasha continues to smile and says, "When you get marked, things between you and your alpha will change. The bond between the two of you will become stronger. I can't go in to details at this moment, but all I can say for right now is you become special. On a fresh note, how's the water?"

Tessa just smiles and says, "Tepid. Time to get these old bones out of the tub. Thanks for the company. Hearing it painted you in a different light altogether. Made you human even though you still smell like a vampire. No offense." As she stands out of the water and steps out of the tub.