The Job Offer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for the omega, she looks at him with curiosity. Her eyes roam from his eyes downward. Bright blue eyes, with dark black hair; cut short. Broad chest with lots of muscles, muscular arms and legs. Until her eyes move to his sex and sees a semi-hard cock hanging down from his waist. Her eyes open wide and shocked by its length. It's only a minute. She licks her lips but feels her mouth go dry. Damn, he looks impressive and so hot. Her eyes immediately turn away, but out of the corner, she sees him smiling at her.

Sam continues to look, but then says, "There some granola and protein bars if you want to eat anything. Got some clothes for you to wear as well. Ah, how do I address you? Can't call you, omega."

The omega feels bad and then says, "Sorry; it's been awhile. My name is Tessa, Tessa Chylde. I am from a Sioux tribe in Oregon. Yes, I am indeed Native American. I know many of you dislike us but I am here hoping the Dire will accept me for who I am and not what I am." With a hand outstretched, to shake his.

Sam shakes her hand and says, "Nice to meet you, Tessa. I am Sam; not the Dire at this moment. I have no opinion of your coloring; but you are an exquisite woman, Ms. Chylde."

She blushes at his statement and then retorts, "Please call me, Tessa. Ms. Chylde sounds like my mother and I am not her. It's nice to meet you, Dire.... I mean, Alpha. Sorry, I am not myself. I will get it right some time. Ah, clothing would be helpful, but if you want to mate, then we should get to it."

Sam shakes his head as he looks at her. He then says, "I won't lie. It's tempting, but again, you are not in any shape to mate. As much as I want to, I want to do this properly. I don't care if Jeffrey and his pack are on their way. This isn't pack politics. You're still human, and I will treat you as such. I know you think you're saving me from his wrath, but I care more about your needs than my own. He's no alpha. If he was one, he would be here to claim the worthy prize that you are."

Tessa's shocked at what Sam's saying and about her. Clearly, he's definitely different compared to other alphas. He seems to value her more than her sex and cares about her more than himself. Hmm, there is more to him than what she thought; it intrigues her to no end. Turning to him, she says, "Sorry, but Ken is right. You do smell like ash. So do you hunt down vamps or do you lie with them?"

Sam just smiles at her but says, "To answer your question, I am supposed to be the Uniter. So I can't kill elite vampires. But I kill rogue ones; part of my job as a Vampire Bounty Hunter. But that's occasionally and not an everyday thing. To answer your question, I lay with one. She's my first, the Dire's second mate in my harem. She's my ride or die and lover. Can't wait for you to meet her. If you want to mate with me, you're going to have to get used to that smell. I can't smell it, but everyone keeps telling me I smell like ash."

Tessa just nods her head and then turns her head to the side. She then says, "You said you're first but Dire's second. Who's the Dire's first mate then?" She wonders.

Sam smiles and sees that she's inquisitive. He then says, "She's human. A phlebotomist, blood technician for the vampire council. She's my Giles to my Buffy, so to speak." He sees the confusion on her face, and then continues, "Have you ever watched Buffy, the Vampire Slayer on TV?"

Tessa shakes her head and says, "No. Sorry. We got little to no TV on the range. We focused on survival skills and learning the way of the land than watch TV."

All Sam can do is nod his head, but then say, "She's the brains behind my organization, so to speak. She supplies us with ancient weapons and the knowledge of fighting rogue supernaturals. Plus, she is feisty as hell, that one. I love them both."

Hearing that shocks her as well: love. Sometimes the mating with an alpha with an omega is about pack politics and not love. Love may develop over time, but not at the beginning. It's mostly ownership and helping the pack grow stronger when the omega becomes pregnant. Hmm, he's definitely different from what she knows about alphas. She then looks over and points to the bag but says, "Clothes, please."

Sam opens the Ziploc bag and pulls out some drawstring shorts for her to wear; they're blue and something that his slut used to wear before her lingerie fix. Dropping the bag, he walks up to her and opens the shorts for her to put one leg into them. After each leg, he raises them up to her waist and ties the drawstring. He does mentioned there was no underwear because they didn't know what size she wears. Once that is done, he pulls out a shirt from the bag. It's one of his, a Guns-N-Roses t-shirt; he then slips it over her head and then she slowly puts her arms through. She gets disoriented while putting her last arm through, but Sam's there to steady her so she doesn't fall.

Sam takes a moment to look at her and she looks adorable with his t-shirt on; granted it's big an all. He then says, "Sorry, we didn't know your size. If we had known, then you would've had something better to wear. Oh, just out of curiosity, do werewolves change back to their human self after they die?"

Tessa just looks at him, confused, but then says, "How long have you been a werewolf? To answer your question, no, they don't. The person has to mentally start the change prior to dying. Thanks for the clothes; feels different. Been a wolf for close to three weeks now. Wait, how did you know I was coming and be so prepared for my arrival?"

Sam just looks at her and says, "Good to know. Guess I don't have to worry about burying the bodies; no one comes out here. Before I answer your questions, you have two choices about how to get out of the forest and back to my home. I can either carry you on my back via wolf form; it would be faster but you have to hang on tight. Or I can carry you out; the choice is yours."

Tessa lets go of the tree and has no proprioception with her legs and wobbles. Putting her hand back out to the tree to steady herself. She shakes her head and feels kind of bad for asking for help. All her life, she did things her way and never once asked for help. Looking up, she then says, "This is odd and tough to say, but I would love to ride on your back but feel that I am too weak at the moment. Guess you have to carry me (looking away cause she's embarrassed)."

Sam just smiles, and says, "Don't feel embarrassed to ask for help. You should be proud of yourself; that's an endless run from Oregon to Pasadena. Plus, you were being chased and hunted. Don't sell yourself short; just glad to finally put a face to those golden eyes of yours. I could carry you on my back, but you would have to hold the Ziploc bag of goodies. So we'll do or should I rephrase that, I will do a Princess Carry, so you don't have to look at my junk and you'll be able to eat while I answer any of your questions. Oh, my clothes are at the edge of the forest where it meets suburbia. Ready when you are?"

Tessa still feels embarrassed by the whole Princess Carry thing, but she's still too weak to move on her own. God, this is tough for her; leaning on someone else for help. There is nothing she can do about it now. Besides, he's willing, and it's showing his chivalrous side of him she has never seen before. She gives a nod, and he bends down to grab her legs while she grabs his shoulder/neck and he lifts her up. He then drops the bag onto her lap from his teeth.

Sam can't help himself; he stares at her face for the longest time. She's remarkable in every way and part of him wants to add her to his harem, if she'll have me or to his pack. She would be a great addition, but looking at her; damn, she's beautiful. Those sensuous lips are screaming to be kissed and nibbled on. He's having a hard time controlling himself and so he makes his way back home.

She sees him staring and feels compelled to look away. Tessa wonders if her face has some dirt or mud on it. Why is he staring at her? She can't downplay it any longer and has to ask, "Do I have dirt or mud on my face?"

Sam looks down once more to look at her face but says, "You do not. Sorry for staring, I can't explain what I am feeling about you. I've waited so long to meet you and now you're in my arms. Plus, I have this powerful urge to mate and make you, Mine. It's taking everything I have to fight the urge."

Tessa just looks up at him and feels the same way. There is just something different about him compared to other alphas. She then smiles, and says, "Thanks for the compliment, but to answer your question, this is completely natural. You didn't tell me how long you've been a werewolf. So I will explain it to you. Omega's produce lots of pheromones when they are around Alphas, and only Alphas can smell or detect them. It plays a huge role in the mating scheme of things. Now if the Omega likes certain traits of the so called Alpha, she produces more pheromones to entice the Alpha. With you, Sam, I can't help it. I find you very intriguing and totally different compared to all the alphas I came across with. Jeff was alright; he's an alpha, but I felt nothing with him. If we would've mated, it would be for the pack and not for ourselves. So in short, I feel it too. I know you have your choices to why you won't mate with me, but I can see your side of things. When you're ready, I will be there, Dire." As she reaches up to caress his face with her hand.

A shudder goes through his body, and it's intense. Sam feels his cock hard as steel and wants nothing that to pound her pussy and mate with her. He looks down at her with his eyes glowing with need. A growl slips out of his mouth as he feels his canines grow. Looking down at her, he says, "Please. Stop. The urge is overwhelming. Please, stop touching me. I like our first time to be special and not in the woods." Another shudder goes through him and he feels her hand drop to her lap.

Tessa drops her hand and says, "Sorry. Thanks for your consideration, but I hear the first times are always brutal. It's the animal inside of us and the need is too great. Over time, the mating is more romantic and needy. Thanks for the thought."

Sam continues to walk to overcome his need. He then says, "Two and half weeks."

Tessa looks up at him and says, "Two and a half weeks? Oh, shit. That explains a lot. Sorry, Alpha, but you have lots to learn. Surprised you lasted this long with no confrontation. Don't worry, Alpha. I am here to help you in any way that I can."

Sam's taken aback by what she just said and calls her out on it. He then says, "Guess you made your decision already. You're calling me Alpha and we haven't discussed if you want to be part of my harem and/or pack."

Tessa looks down at her hands and says, "Yes, I have. I'm not ready to open up about my past, but I will say this. I have been a werewolf for over 6 years and seen many things. Majority of times, werewolves are made accidentally by a random (arterial) bite; if they survive, they will inherit the virus to becoming a werewolf. For me, we knew about it at adolescence or the start of puberty; usually around 10 years old. When we're 16 years old, the leader of the tribe bites us. It's the way of things; the outside world is chaotic, and this gives us a fighting chance. Some of us survive and most don't, hence why you hear so many kids gone missing? Just a little back-story; got off topic. All my life, I wanted something different; to be a part of something bigger than myself. I dreamt about you; granted not you per se but The Dire. The story passed down through the ages. Some say it's a myth or folklore, but I always hoped it would come true. When I heard the story from that Alpha, Robbie; I had to check it out for myself. And here I am; I want nothing more than to be your mate, Alpha. I didn't travel over 900 miles on a whim; hoped to meet you at last. Worse case, you could have been a fraud and then head back to mate with Jeffrey. But overall, it was worth it."

Sam looks down at her and feels closer to her. Nodding his head as she tells her story. He empathizes with her while she tells about parts of her past. He hopes in time that she shares all of it, cause he would like to know her better. As she shares, he grows fond of this woman, this omega, and feels a bond forming other than a physical/mating one. As he continues to walk through the forest, he then says, "Thanks for sharing. Sorry about your past. It must have been tough for you. I hope in time, you share more about your past with me, so I can learn more about you. We have lots to share. I will share what I can; most you will learn once you meet the rest of the team/harem and the rest once you've been marked."

Sam then shares with her that both he and his slut have a special gift/power called Premonition. He shares with her his dreams and her visions. He then says, "We knew you were coming, but we didn't know when. I have been out in these woods for close to 3 weeks waiting for your arrival. Yes, we've seen you join the team; but don't know if you're part of the harem or the pack. It's still your choice to make. Give it some time; meet the rest of the girls and feel them out (In more ways than one). It's your decision."

Nodding her head, Tessa then says, "Thanks. No one has ever given me a choice before. Always been told to do things. Definitely feels weird; giving me the opportunity to choose. But on the flip-side, Sam, I have already chosen my decision. I want to mate with you, regardless. It's my choice, I understand, but it's my life's dream. As for being part of a harem or pack, I can't say. I am territorial by nature; don't know if I can share you, but I will meet with your harem and decide. Sounds good?"

Sam nods his head and says, "Thanks for your answer, and look forward to making you mine. To help with matters, I think you'll like them. Enough talking. You should eat or nibble on some granola or protein bars to get some strength in your body and limbs. There's also some apple juice in there as well. We're almost there. You eat and I will continue to share. Capiche?"

Tessa laughs when she hears Capiche. She then thinks of her step-father; a man who wasn't Sioux, but someone who understood us Indians better than anyone else. Her heart misses him; he was a great man and is definitely missed. She then says, "I will do what my Alpha commands of me." As she reaches into the bag, she pulls out a granola bar, opens it up and starts nibbling on it, slowly.

All Sam can do is say, "Ugh. Do you have to call me Alpha? Can you just call me Sam?" He understands why she's calling him Alpha, but she's not his yet. It's a sign of respect, but it would be nice to be called by my given name.

Looking up at him, she smiles but says, "Maybe one day, I will call you by your name. Until that day, you will always be called Alpha. It's weird, but remember, that is who you are, Alpha. It's better than being called Dire, remember?"

Sam just shakes his head; all his girls have pet names for each other, whether it be Master, Daddy and now Alpha. Many hats but the same person. Oh well, better to go with the flow than make something about it; just accept it. He then continues his life story: found about vampires when he was 12; then wanted to follow in my father's footsteps and work at the Firm. To work there you have to be a vampire, so I had to wait till I was 25 or actually 6 months ago. The day of my turning didn't go well; found out my blood had a genetic anomaly. When in close to vampires, my blood becomes foul smelling and rancid for consumption. So my turning didn't happen. I couldn't join the Firm and couldn't find an entry-level position in my field. With no job aspects, my lover suggested I should become a VBH: Vampire Bounty Hunter. Hunt down rogue vampires. Did some missions, some easier than others? The hardest ones were the triplets, and a woman, who didn't want to be saved because of grief. Since becoming a werewolf, the job aspects have been easier, but the cases are more difficult. Each case is more than just black and white. It's tough work, but I enjoy it. My lover and I just finished a ghoul sweep at a local cemetery this week. Since becoming the Dire, he's been looking at these missions differently. And has been thinking of possibly recruiting these people for his pack. Only time will tell.

Chapter 9.2

Tessa tries to pay attention to Alpha's story of his life, but being in his arms like this has her feeling less concentrated. She feels self conscious of herself; relying on this man to take her home to meet his harem. Plus, she feels inadequate since Alpha is carrying her like she weighs nothing at all. Her body hungers for more than just him carrying her. Her nipples are hard, there's moisture between her nether lips, and there's this burning sensation at her core. She understands her Alpha wants to wait, but this need to mate is overwhelming. All she can do was feed that hunger with something else, like an assortment of granola and protein bars. Of course, she washes it all down with the tetra pack of apple juice. Even with all the calories she consumed while in his care, it isn't enough to curb her feelings for him. If she doesn't act soon, she will lose control over herself and jump him. Great first impression, rape your Alpha before joining his pack or harem. She knows it's not her doing but written in her DNA and wolf instincts, but she has to act now.

She looks up at him and sees his lips move while he continues to tell his life story. Biting her lip, she wishes those lips were on her than speaking. Oh my gosh, what am I thinking? Until a growl escapes her lips and has him stop speaking. She feels bad about interrupting his story, but these feelings are hard to control.

Sam looks down at her and says, "Did you just growl at me? Are you okay?" Feeling concerned, he stops walking and just looks down at her.

Tessa looks down at herself and apologizes, but then says, "Sorry, Alpha. I'm having a very hard time concentrating at the moment. Think you can set me down and I will try to walk on my own. Not 100% yet, but the reserves have been met. Plus, I feel awful that you're carrying me like this. I want to try again and walk. Just be patient with me."

Sam eases her down so her legs touch the forest floor. He still has his arms around her shoulders to keep her steady. He then says, "I didn't mind carrying you, but if it was making you uncomfortable, I understand completely. Just trying to help you out; that's all."

Tessa just looks up at him and feels awful and sad for hurting his feelings. She then says, "Alpha, I appreciate your chivalrous nature, but I am a big girl. Plus, this thing between us is making me feel really uncomfortable. I am trying to behave, but this connection we're having and wolf's instincts are overriding my thoughts. It's just best that I try to separate and walk myself. Hope you can understand."

Running his right hand through his hair and taking a step back. He then looks at her and says, "You know best. You've been a werewolf a lot longer than I have. I know little about wolf physiology and/or dynamics, but thanks for considering my thoughts. If you need any help, ah.. let me know."

All Tessa can do is nod her head as she tries to take a step on her own. First is shaky, but her next is much better than the first. Taking her time, and letting her feet appropriately, she gets back to feeling human once again. Soon, they are walking side-by-side and take in this beautiful day. Turning towards her Alpha, she says, "How much further do you think?"

Sam turns to her and takes a deep breath in before answering. Shaking his head, he shouldn't have done that. He smells her pheromones, plus her scent between her nether lips; shaking his head, he then says, "I think we are about a mile out. So about 30 mins tops, if we continue this stride." Unbeknownst to him, he can feel his canines grow and a hungry growl escapes his lips.