The Job Offer Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam's body lets go, and soon he's gone into the black. He doesn't feel his slut's kiss, caress, or hear her thoughts. He sits down on the ground and reflects on his day as he peers through the darkness.

Sasha focuses on the words her Master gave her but gets side-tracked and thinks of him instead. Soon she feels disoriented at first and doesn't see a bright light or the white, but just darkness. She walks through the darkness but sees nothing in particular. Relying on her thoughts and feelings, she continues until she bumps into him. Seeing her Master sitting on the ground, she says, Master? What are you doing sitting on the ground and where is this place?

Sam, meditating while on the floor, gets awaken when something or someone bumps into him. Looking up, he sees his slut and then hears her thoughts clearly as if she's addressing to him but it dawns on him he's asleep. How can she be here? He wonders and then stands up to greet her. Giving her a hug and then a kiss, he then says, How did you get here, slut? It shouldn't be possible.

Pulling back, Sasha says, I did what you said and tried to focus on the words/phrase but my thoughts of you brought me to this place. What is this place, Master?

Sam shakes his slightly and amazed that he can touch and feel her in his mind. Smiling, he says, Well, this is definitely interesting. Weirdly enough, this is my dream or relatively you're in mind. Guessing since our bond with each other has changed, you're able to connect with me on this plane of existence as well. Here I think about my day and sometimes meet with the Dire. How do you feel?

Sasha feels startled but calm cause her Master is present. She takes in his words and wonders why it's darkness here. Looking up at him, she says, Don't you dream about anything in particular, such as us, your harem?

Sam smiles and says, I usually don't. Think about it, slut. All my needs are taken care of in the real world. I don't dream about what if's here with you three? Most of the time, I contemplate my life and meet with the Dire. Speaking of him, he's coming. Look out there, see movement. A shimmering within the darkness, do you see?

Sasha looks out and definitely sees the shimmering and movement. As the shape gets closer, she sees it's her Master's wolf running towards them. Looking up to her Master, she says, Are we ok?

Sam looks over at his slut and says, We're fine. You have nothing to worry about, slut. Dire usually shows up to explain stuff to me and/or answer any of my questions. You should be honored to meet with him.

As the Dire draws near, on instinct, Sasha bows down on one knee as a sign of respect.

The Dire approaches diligently and looks at Sam, then at Sasha. He shifts from his wolf form into his hybrid form to talk to both participants. Looking at both of them, he says, Greetings to the both of you. Nice to see you again, Sam and you too, slave.

Sam looks confused and wonder why the Dire would call his slut, slave. He then inquires, Why do you call my slut, slave?

The Dire grins but says, Because that's what she is to me. Before you say anything, it's not disrespectful. Being a supernatural being as myself, I can peer into anyone's soul. I peered into yours, Sam, hence why I choose you to be the Dire. When I half shifted, I peered into hers and she wants to be called, slave. She likes it, don't you, slave?

With her head still bowed, Sasha will attentively look up and say, Yes, Dire. I do.

Sam's shocked with the news but doesn't want to explore this realization; I can deal it with another time. The Dire made a special appearance to see both of them. With that said, he says, What brings you here tonight?

The Dire gives a big smile and say, Isn't it obvious? You have questions about your new bond and how she can be here in your dream or on this plane of existence with you, hmm? He then stares at Sam, then at Sasha as he composes what to say.

Before I share of what this bond means for the both of you, I must congratulate the both of you. What you both achieved is remarkable, but highly dangerous if your enemies catch wind of your weakness. The Dire says as he slowly kneels down in front of them.

With his head down, the Dire continues, and says, Your Soul Bonded. It's like soul mates with humans, but much stronger. You've shared each other's body, and she was your first to bear your mark. As the bond grows, so do her abilities. When she reached her ultimate power, usually that's it. But Allesandra or Sasha wanted more. Your bond for each other grew with your minds, where you can feel each other thoughts and emotions. The exchange of blood is the ultimate sacrifice. You both came into this together openly. You can't live without the other; that's why she can enter here, Sam. Your two souls are now intertwined as one.

The Dire takes a moment and sees some confusion but then says, Think of your soul as rope. When you wrap it with another rope, does it become frail? No, it becomes much stronger and cannot be easily broken. Well, your souls have now become 'One' or, in your case, a thicker piece of rope. Hope this analogy helps you understand what transpired.

With this bond, you will notice changes. I can see that you both have witnessed one great power already, and that is to see what the other sees. This is only one and more to explore; yes, you want to know more but only in due time. Only by being together will you learn the secrets of this special bond. The Dire says finally as he stands tall and is about to leave but another question stops him. Turning around, he looks at Sam and says, Yes, it's possible but highly hard to form.

Sam sees the Dire about to leave and asked one last question and that is, Is it possible to add another bond to a an already formed soul bond?

The Dire looks at Sam sternly and says, Anything is possible but highly unlikely. Because the person would have to give up everything not just for you, Sam, but for Sasha as well. If she's willing to give up everything and the bond between each and everyone is high, then it's possible. When it happens, though, the rope that binds all of you will become much stronger to break. However, if one of you perishes, great sorrow will befall on the other two. Tread lightly, forming one is relatively hard but forming another is like winning the lottery; very hard to do. Take care, Sam. As for you, slave, it was nice to see you again. The Dire takes one last look at both of them, turns around, slowly shifts back into his wolf form, and runs back into the darkness.

As both of them stare at the Dire's departure, Sasha rises from her kneeled position. She walks over to her Master and says; I hope you're not upset with me, Master. As she places both hands on this chest.

Sam looks down and sees her sad face and it hurts his soul to see her this way. He places both of his hands on top of hers and says, Why would I be mad at you, slut? As his thumbs caress hers.

She looks down and then says; I thought you might be mad that I consider myself a slave to someone else.

Sam lifts her face by her chin and says, Slut. The Dire and I occupy the same body. I can't be upset but we will discuss it another time. Just curious. I don't think of you as my slave and I will never address you as suvh. But I can see it from his perspective. We got some answers tonight. Guess we'll have to explore what other powers or gifts from this special bond we have for one another. Until then, have a good night, my love. As he takes the hand that lifts her chin to caress her cheek. He sees her love and devotion through her eyes and bond.

Sasha looks at him with all her love and devotion for this man. She reaches up and grabs hold of the back of his head so she can place hers against him. In the animal kingdom, this is a sign of respect and love for one another. It also symbolizes their commitment to one another. Pulling back, she sidesteps and kisses his cheek, and says, Love you, Master. I will leave you to your dreams. This has been an outwardly experience for sure. See you soon, my love. She walks past him and into the blackness.

Sam's stunned by his soul-bonded mate words. It has been a unique experience indeed but part of him is missing her presence as she left him to his dreams. He knows that he'll see and feel her again real soon, but having her in his head has a calming/loving effect on him. Has he gone soft, he wonders, but knows that his mates mean everything to him and should call them his team cause we both support each other. Sitting back down, he thinks about what was said and his day. As he meditates, the words & phrase he shared to his slut float within in his mind. He wants to concentrate on other things but the words won't leave his mind. Soon a picture presents itself and he sees images of the future. He only glimpses what he saw, but wonders if this is a potential future or what's coming. The only thing that comes to his mind is, 'Fuck',

Sasha wakes up from her meditation and surprised to discover that she is still on top of him. Sliding to his side, she cuddles up to him for a few moments. She can't believe that she's soul-bonded with him and that their relationship is that much stronger than anything she has ever had. She's excited and wants to celebrate with him but sees that he's resting comfortably. So all she can do is celebrate on her own and she does by gyrating her cunt against him. Biting her lip, it feels good, but she wishes to have the real thing pressing between her lips. She gets herself off and pulls herself up to kiss his lips. She then says, "Love you always, Master." Reluctantly, she pulls away from him to check her emails, messages and whatnot. She notices she received some messages from her new and soon to be sister (she hopes). She replies and thinks it's a wonderful idea but replies to bring more than just one. With a smile, she sets down her phone to get dressed for her early morning run and to package up the Ziploc bags for both her Master and sister. Mmm, so much to do.

Soon the alarm goes off and wakes Sam from his sleep. Rolling over to the nightstand to turn it off, he then realizes his slut is no longer with him. Sadden by the loss, he thinks to reach out to her via telepathy but then uses his other gifts/powers to determine what or where his slut has gone. Thinking of his slut, he sees through her eyes and is downstairs in the basement, feeding. Smiling to himself, he says, Good morning, slut. Downing a bag before our morning run, I see. He says with a chuckle as he gets out of bed to head to the master bathroom to use the facilities.

Sasha just grins, knowing he used his new gift of forethought to check out what she was doing. She herself uses it and sees him using the toilet to relieve himself. Smiling, she then says, I see that you're in the bathroom using the facilities to relieve yourself. I must say it looks rather good from what I can see. I only drank half of a bag. The experience of my dream walk with you has left me hungry. Will be upstairs shortly.

Sam thinks about what she said and then wonders. He then says, So you like I am pissing or just my cock? With a chuckle.

Sasha smiles as she puts the half bag back into the tray and closes the refrigerator. She then says, Amongst other things. As she climbs the stairs.

Sam's confused by her answer. He thinks for a bit and wonders if she has a new kink. Thinking more on it, he smiles but says, Are you into wetworks?

Sasha smiles and says, Maybe.

Sam shakes his head as he heads to his third mate's room to wake her up. He then says, You're insatiable. You know that.

Sasha smiles and replies, I am and only with you, my love. I will accept anything you give me, even if you want to shower me with your piss. Cause deep down I know you will do it for me, my kinks and what brings me closer to you, my bonded. I treasure all of you.

Sam takes a deep breath and wonders how to reply to that. Shaking his head, he leans forward and kisses his third mate's lips and nibbles on her bottom lip. Seeing her response, he gives her more and soon falls on top of her. He feels her awaken and then reaches out to her with his mind, Good morning, my mate. Did you sleep well? As he pulls back from her.

Tessa smiles and says, "Yes, I slept good. The book that I downloaded eases and caresses my brain. Mmmm. How was yours, Alpha?" As she sits up and stretches.

As she pushes back the covers, he sees that she's wearing his or hers 'Sleepy Kirby' shirt from Journeys. He watches her throwback the covers and sees her step out. It pangs his heart in such a way to see her go through this. He desperately wants to comfort her, but knows that she's tougher than him regarding these matters. Watching her walk towards her bathroom, he says, "My night was rather interesting. Your sister could infiltrate my dream last night and we had a surprise visit from the Dire to explain our special bond. I will leave you to it; see you downstairs." He then hears her making a commotion about leaving her high and dry and wants details but he heads downstairs. Sam says, Ask your sister; I bet she will give you all the details.

Tessa was sitting on the pot doing her business when her Alpha drops a bomb on what transpired last night. She's really interested in what transpired and wants the deets, but hears him leave. Reaching out to him, "Don't leave me. Share some details. She could cross over into your dream? What was it like? Did you two do anything or what was the Dire like? Don't leave me, ugh." Hearing him descend the stairs, she's left to her own devices until she hears him in his head. She smiles and finishes her business. Throwing some cold water on her face, she then changes her pad and heads downstairs. As she descends, she thinks to herself, 'I can't wait till this is over. God, I feel like crap.'

Walking into the kitchen, she turns right and heads into the dining room. There, Tessa sees her two lovers waiting for her. Alpha with his Ziploc bag and Sasha standing there with a with hers. Smiling, she walks in to greet her big sister and to get her bag of clothes. Seeing her, she says, "Good morning, sis. Did you have a pleasant evening? Look forward to all the details." Grabbing her bag, she then says, "Thanks for preparing these care packages."

Sasha just smiles and replies, "No thanks required. I like to take care of my lovers' needs, whether in bed or out. As for the deets, we can discuss it tomorrow after breakfast if you like." Handling her sister her bag and leaning forward to give her kiss and a hug.

Tess enjoys the signs of affection, but is a little standoffish with the hug. Usually she would be all for it, but because of her cycle, her breasts are very sensitive. Pushing herself slightly back, she looks at her sister and apologizes. She then says, "Sorry, sis. But my breasts are very sensitive at the moment. Rain-check?"

Sasha looks at her sister and says, "Of course, sister. Sorry, I forgot breasts enlarge and become sensitive during our cycle. It's been almost 26 years since I experienced that; don't miss it at all. On the flip-side, they look magnificent. I will take that rain-check and will give them the attention they deserve after your monthly. Until then, I will just kiss you if you're ok with just that. See you out there, baby."

Sasha informs her other lover that she needs to leave earlier than expected during the morning patrol. The reason being is breakfast; we have no leftovers and both of you will starve if I don't leave early. So I can accompany you two for half the run. I hope that's okay with you, Master.

Sam looks at his slut and gives her a swift nod. Tilting his head, he looks at her and sees all smiles, like she's hiding something. Shrugging his shoulders, he says, "No problem, slut. Thanks again for thinking about our well-being. Since you have to leave early, how about we tackle the western marker together and see if trapper collected his traps and/or cameras? Once we finished that, you can head back home and Tess and myself will tackle the eastern marker. That should give you enough time to cook breakfast and whatnot. Sounds good?"

Still smiling, Sasha says, "Sounds like a plan." Giving him a wink, like Hannibal would do, but without a cigar.

Nodding his head to her, Sam feels something amiss through the bond, but doesn't ask about it. He knows his slut well and if she's secretive about something, then it's for his benefit. So with that thought, he just plays along and sees what she's hiding later. Turning around, he heads outside to join his third mate. Dropping the bag, he shifts into his wolf form. Looking back, he sees his slut striding towards him with a smile on her pretty face. Still watching, he sees her exit through the sliding glass doors and turn around to close/lock them. Staring at her backside, he says to himself, 'Damn. I want to eat and/or fuck that heart-shaped ass.' Shaking his head, he turns around and picks up his Ziploc bag and trots to the forest with his third mate behind him.

Turning around, Sasha sees her Master heading to the forest and then says, I know we have a job to do, Master, but it's available whenever you want it. As she jogs to the forest to catch up to her lovers.

Sam sighs deeply and says, I should keep my thoughts to myself. Thought I did, but somehow you picked up on it. Can't help it, you look so good in your burgundy yoga pants.

Sasha smiles at the compliment but says, I didn't hear or read your thoughts, Master. I felt your gaze on my backside and it left me wet, as usual. Anytime I feel your eyes on me, I get wet for you, Master. Perhaps it's a side-effect from being your number one slut.

Once they bury their Ziploc bags behind the great oak, they turn around and head to the middle marker with zest. They arrive at the middle marker in no time. Alpha takes a moment to sniff around and listen to the forest for any signs of other wolves or predators. Turning to his lovers, he shakes his head to let them know that there's nothing to report. Tilting his head down, he points to the general direction of the western marker and gets a nod from both of them. Heading in that general direction in a trot, he drops and runs flat out to the marker to stretch his legs and to challenge himself as well as his lovers. Shockingly enough, he sees his mates not far behind him and keeping pace with him. Smiling to himself, he's glad to have their company. Jumping over dead trees and rocks, he makes his way to the western marker. Doing another survey of the area. There are no fresh smells; the trapper hasn't been there yet since the traps are still piled high next to the tree. Looking at his slut, he then says, Do you see or sense anything amiss in the area that I don't pick up, slut?

Sasha looks around and doesn't see any lights from cameras or hear any mechanical machines. Doing another sweep with her eyes and ears, she then says, I am not picking up anything, Master. Nothing has changed since we last left it yesterday morning. How about you? Do you smell anything new?

Sam shakes his head and has his tongue out to cool down from the brisk run. He then says, I smell nothing new. So far, the trapper hasn't come out to check the traps or retrieve his cameras. Time will tell, I guess. Just hope he'll leave the woods alone. Hate to make a stop to have his memory wiped. Well, nothing to report here. Guess we'll say our goodbyes here; do you have anything else to share with me, slut?

Sasha drops to her knees and says, "Going to miss both of you but I will get breakfast ready for the both of you." Looking at Tessa, she then says, "I know he probably doesn't need it, but take care of him while I'm at home cooking for the both of you." She watches Tessa trot forward and rubs herself up against her sister. Smiling, she says, "I feel the same, sister." Turning to him, she tilts her head forward and waits for her Master to join her. Watching him trot forward, he places his forehead to hers. She then says, Love you, Master. Be safe and I will see you soon. As for your question, I have nothing to share at this given time. Happy patrolling. As she pulls back. Looking at Tessa, then to her Master, she then says, "Love you both. Keep each other safe and I will see you both real soon. Take care." With that, she stands up and looks at them once more before turning around to run straight home.