The Jocasta Complex - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't even known that Nunn had signed the legal instrument revoking his previous will or that he had even planned on changing the one he already had. When Allyson discovered how fortune had smiled on her, it came as a complete shock to her as well. For her, it was a welcome surprise. For Nunn's parents, it was devastating.

She was approaching Jamestown now and Allyson decided to put all such negative thoughts out of her mind. There would be plenty of time over the next two weeks to explain everything to Josh. And hopefully, she and the attorneys could convince Josh that she was looking out for his best interest.

But before she abandoned these painful memories, Allyson reminded herself one last time―don't speak badly of Josh's grandparents. Telling him how profligate they were with their own money and how they had squandered all the money their son had given them previously probably wouldn't help. It was best that she hold her tongue, she reminded herself one last time.

Allyson wiped the tears from her eyes and cheeks as she recalled those painful memories, and then pulled back out onto the highway and continued on toward the ranch.

As if on cue, the billboard for the historic steam train in Jamestown popped up along the side of the road. 'Railtown 1897 State Historic Park' read the billboard.

Immediately, more pleasant memories of Josh and his six closest friends flooded Allyson's mind. These fond memories were from when the boys were in their early teens. Those were the happy times, Allyson mused as she approached the quaint little California Goldrush village of Jamestown.

She and the boys had spent many happy hours riding the old steam train and visiting the ice cream parlor in the old western town on their way to the ranch and then again on their way home.

If only she could stop time there, Allyson thought to herself as she began to weep softly again. Those were the happiest days of her life―when Josh still actually thought of her as his mother.

Quickly Allyson's thoughts turned to the coming two weeks with her boys. As with Josh, it had been nearly two years since she had seen any of them. The last time she saw all of them together was at their high school graduation. She had been so proud of all of them. Not only were they all going off to university, they were going together.

It had taken some finagling, but Nunn and three of the other dads, who were among their 'intimate' friends as Nunn liked to put it, had pulled strings to get them all into USC. The families had decided to go in together and buy a condo for the boys to share near campus.

All of that, of course, had gone by the wayside when Covid hit. Each of the boys and their families had to navigate their way through Covid on their own over the last two years. The boys had started classes by sharing an apartment as they looked for a condo to purchase, before putting the search on hold once Covid hit.

But the boys had remained friends and were now planning on following through on the original plan, if their families were still willing to go along. Allyson had already given her approval. If nothing else, it would get Josh away from his grandparents in Pasadena.

Allyson couldn't wait to see the boys and see how they had grown. She remembered them from high school graduation, of course, but her enduring mental image of the boys was from when they were much younger, when they used to take turns sitting on her lap as she read them stories in the bunkhouse at night and then later, when they were older, when she fixed them popcorn and watched movies with them.

Mike, Chris, Matt, Nick, Andy, Dan and Josh had been inseparable growing up. They did everything together and Allyson had been part of it in her own way. Allyson liked to joke that Frank Sinatra had his Rat Pack, but she had her Lucky Seven. She couldn't wait to see them!

In addition to the close relationship that Josh had with his six friends, Allyson and Nunn were also close friends with three of the boys' parents. Ironically, it was the three boys who were all 'juniors', sharing their father's names.

So to keep things straight, they were referred to as Michael and Mike, Andrew and Andy, and Daniel and Dan. The son's all being referred to by their nicknames, and the fathers by their proper names.

They were all handsome boys! Mike had flaming red hair and stood well over six feet when Allyson had last seen him. He had been a forward on the high school basketball team. Josh had told her Mike was majoring in engineering now.

Chris and Matt were both blonde and were just shy of six foot tall. But both were muscular and had played football. One had been a receiver and the other a linebacker, Allison seemed to remember. She didn't know much about football. Chris was also an engineering major and Matt was studying to become an actor.

Nick had wavy brown hair and was a little over six feet tall. He was barrel chested and had been a wrestler in high school. According to Josh, he was majoring in Criminal Justice and hoped to become an FBI agent.

Andy had always been a free spirit and preferred surfing to team sports once he was in high school. He was the tallest of the boys at six foot five. Even at eighteen, he had looked much older than the other boys. Allyson had always found him somewhat aloof, perhaps even brooding. She sensed that he had a dark side.

Josh joked that Andy had gone native since moving to LA and now wore his long brown hair in a ponytail like some Italian beefcake model. Andy was majoring in marine biology and splitting his time at the beach between surfing and field work. Josh also said that Andy had become a real lady killer on campus and at the beach. He's gotten into some trouble after fucking one of his professor's wives.

Dan had eschewed sports altogether in high school and focused his attention on his true passion in life, photography. Once at USC, Dan became fascinated with cinematography and was studying Cinematic Arts with an eye toward becoming a cinematographer.

For his part, Josh played baseball in high school and had been the team's star first baseman. But once he was at USC he ended his flirtation with baseball and focused on a degree in finance with an eye to ultimately getting an MBA and following in his father's footsteps.

Both Nunn and Allyson had encouraged him in this direction since middle school, since they expected his to inherit and properly manage the fortune they were building for him.

As Allyson passed through Sonora and approached the turnoff to the ranch, she thought about each of the boys. She tried to imagine how they looked now, two years older. She was proud of them for their success so far in college and liked to think she had played even a small part in their success.

Allyson was only five miles from the ranch when her cellphone rang. Looking at the dashboard screen, she could see that it was Josh. She immediately pressed the button on her steering wheel to connect the call.

"Hey, I'm glad you called," said Allyson cheerfully. "I left early and I'm a couple of miles from the ranch. Where are you guys?"

"We got off 99 at Merced," replied Josh. "We're taking the scenic route from Mariposa up 49. We're in Coulterville now."

"You're making good time!" said Allyson enthusiastically. "You should be here in another half hour to forty-five minutes."

"Yeah, we left early too," said Josh. "The guys and I can't wait to see you. We've all missed you."

"Oh! Thank you baby," gushed Allyson. "I can't tell you how much that means to me. I've missed all of you too―but most especially you!"

"Oh, wait a minute," replied Josh. "Dan has a question―he wants to know if you brought along that skimpy knit bikini you used to wear?"

"Really?" replied Allyson, feigning surprise. "No, I brought along a one piece and a more conservative bikini. Something safer to wear around a bunch of testosterone filled young men like all of you."

"Dan says he is disappointed," replied Josh. "He said he wanted to photograph you and video you for one of his cinematography projects."

"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint," replied Allyson, pretending to share his disappointment. "I don't even know where that one is anymore. It might even be in one of the dresser drawers at the ranch. But don't count on getting me into it in front of you boys. You might start to get ideas! After all, I'll be just one lonely woman trying to fend off seven handsome studs!"

Allyson slyly understood that flirting and teasing the boys would win her some points with all of them and perhaps help begin the process of mending her fences with her stepson. But at the same time, she also realized that she needed to be careful.

She reminded herself that by the time the boys were beginning high school they started to look at her differently. They no longer saw her as their soccer and baseball mom. They began looking at her with the lustful eyes of testosterone crazed teenagers. They began seeing her as the beautiful and desirable woman that she was.

But Allyson wasn't all that concerned, she had been fending off men since she was fifteen. She was sure that she could engage in a little harmless flirtation with the boys without it getting out of hand. And if she was being truly honest with herself, she was looking forward to being the center of male attention once again.

As her husband had proved with his video camera, she was a brazen exhibitionist who enjoyed showing off her body. And she was absolutely shameless when the camera was trained on her. She realized that she would have to contain her impulses in front of the boys, lest they get the wrong idea.

It had only been in the last few months that Allyson had reluctantly come to grips with her sex addiction with the help of her therapist. She recognized that she needed to maintain self-control, otherwise things could spiral out of control.

Allyson was drawn back into the conversation on the phone as she heard the boys laughing over the phone. Allyson wondered what that was all about.

"What's so funny?" asked Allyson, her curiosity piqued.

"Dan says maybe you can pose for him sans the bikini," laughed Josh.

"Not very likely, sport," laughed Allyson back. "Tell him to dream on!"

"You can tell him yourself in about a half hour," replied Josh. "See you soon. The traffic is slowing down ahead. I think there may be an accident."

"OK, baby," said Allyson. "See you in just a little while."

~~~~~

Friday Afternoon / Day 1

It was almost noon when Allyson arrived at the ranch. The boys would probably be at least an hour behind her because of the accident.

Allison carried her bags into the master bedroom and then went around the house making sure everything was in order. She checked the fridge and then the coffin freezer in the pantry to make sure all the groceries she had ordered were there.

Her Instacart driver and his family had gone around and opened all the windows, just as she requested, and everything appeared to be in order. As she walked through the great room on her way to the front door she peeked into her husband's former office. It was just as he left it on their last trip. It was too painful for Allyson to even step inside. She decided to ask Josh and his friends to go through the office and straighten things up.

She decided to let Josh keep any items that had sentimental value to him and to have the boys box up anything that looked business related so she could haul it back to Palo Alto and review it later.

Next, Allyson strolled down the hill to the bunkhouse to make sure everything there was in good order as well for the boys during their stay at the ranch. She particularly wanted to make sure the new 84 inch TV she had ordered for the boys to use had been installed. The man who managed the working ranch for her had agreed to pick the TV up at the local Walmart Supercenter and install it for her.

As she opened the door and walked into the bunkhouse, the huge TV was the first thing she saw. It was mounted above the fireplace as she had requested and arrayed in front of it were the new matching leather sofa, loveseat and recliners she had ordered as well. Allyson was pleased. The new TV and furniture were more befitting young men in their 20s than the boyish stuff she had furnished it with when they were younger.

Everything else appeared to be in order as well, so Allyson went around and opened all the windows, letting in the fresh air. She had forgotten to ask her Instacart guy to do it. As she went around opening the windows, she remembered that he wouldn't have had a key to get into the bunkhouse anyway.

~~~~~

While Allyson waited for the boys to arrive, she started thinking about lunch. They used to like ham sandwiches and chips at lunchtime when they were younger, but rather than assume their tastes were the same now, she decided to wait until they arrived to ask them what they wanted. She would have plenty of time to prepare lunch while they put their stuff away in the bunkhouse.

In the meantime, Allyson decided to check in with her office before it closed. Since it was Friday, they wouldn't reopen until Monday. She spent half an hour on the phone with her assistant reviewing messages and having her assistant read particularly important correspondence to her over the phone.

Allyson decided to have her assistant scan and forward her all of the correspondence for the next two weeks, flagging the ones that seemed most important or required a timely response. Before signing off for the weekend, Allyson had her assistant alert her key managers that there would be a Zoom call on Monday morning and that they should be prepared to address any decisions she would need to make.

As she concluded the call, she saw a white SUV and a silver minivan driving like a bat out of hell down the dirt road and heading toward the ranch, leaving a billowing clouds of dust in their wake. That has to be the boys, Allyson correctly deduced. On the final hundred yard stretch, the road widened and the trailing car pulled out and kept pace with the lead car.

They were neck and neck as they approached the gravel courtyard in front of the bunkhouse where they both hit the brakes, skidding to a stop and fishtailing slightly as they nearly hit one another.

No sooner did they come to a complete stop than all six boys piled out of the two vehicles, hooting and hollering at the tops of their voices.

Allyson's jaw dropped as she looked at the rambunctious young men. They were nothing like she last remembered seeing them. They were all at least an inch or two taller. Mike sported a beard and he had filled out with rippling muscles on his muscular chest. His shirt was hanging open and she could see that his chest was covered with curly red hair that matched the mop of long red hair atop his head and the beard that covered his lower face.

'He looks like a fucking Viking!' was Allyson immediate reaction. Then she realized what was even more striking―her little boy Mike no longer looked like a boy at all, or even a young man. Mike had filled out and was unquestionably a fully grown and mature man.

Letting her eyes dance from boy to boy, Allyson discovered that the same observation was true of each of her boys―they were all now fully formed men. If she had met them on the street, she wasn't sure she would have recognized any of them, other than her stepson Josh, of course. And they were all buff, muscular men, with rugged good looks. They were the kind of men that girls their own age drool over.

Allyson stood in her front doorway watching her boys jostle and push one another. In that regard, at least, nothing had changed. They were still bundles of energy, as they always had been. They were a handful!

Finally, they saw her in the open doorway atop the hill and they all turned to wave hello, including Josh.

"Who's that hot MILF in the tank top?" yelled one of the boys. She wasn't sure, but she thought it was Mike. He had always been the most forward and fearless of the group, a real risk taker.

"What do you boys―I mean men―want for lunch?" yelled Allyson down to them.

"Same as usual," was the group's response in almost perfect unison. Everyone, including Allyson, laughed.

"OK, ham sandwiches and chips," yelled Allyson back. "And some grapes―you need something healthy too!"

"Yes, mother," yelled one of the boys as they all laughed again.

"Carry your stuff in," yelled Allyson. "Lunch will be ready when you get up here. I can't wait to give each of you a hug!"

"Me either," whispered Mike to Andy with a laugh. "I can't wait to get my hands on those hooters. They're even bigger than I remembered."

"Yeah and look at the size of those nipples!" replied Andy. "They're humungous! They don't even look human. They look like the nipples on a baby bottle or something."

"She must really be happy to see us, if they're already that hard," observed Mike. "Josh says she hasn't had any in almost two years. Can you imagine that? Especially for a woman that looks like that―not to mention one who likes to fuck as much as she does!"

"I'll bet you I get in her pants first," said Andy, throwing down the gauntlet.

"You'll be getting sloppy seconds, bro," replied Mike.

"Tell you what, let's compromise," suggested Andy as he turned to grin at Mike. "Let's do her together."

Mike and Andy bumped their fists in mutual agreement, sealing their hastily made deal.

Allyson continued to stand in the open doorway at the top of the hill, watching her boys carouse with each other as they unloaded the vehicles and began carrying their bags into the bunkhouse.

She had to laugh when she saw Mike and Andy fist-bump each other. They hadn't changed a bit, she thought. They were the mischievous ones, always getting into trouble. She wondered what plot they had hatched this time.

While she came to refer to the boys as her 'Lucky Seven', she also came to think of Mike and Andy as 'Double Trouble'. Trying to keep those two out of mischief had been almost a full time job in and of itself. Needless to say, the two rambunctious boys had been her favorites―other than Josh, of course.

Once her boys disappeared into the bunkhouse, Allyson went to the kitchen and began preparing lunch. She made piles of sandwiches and cut them in halves. Some were on sourdough and some were on whole wheat, just as the boys always liked.

She also filled bowls full of ridged potato chips, which were also their favorite. Finally, there were two huge bowls of grapes, one red and one green. Both were seedless. Again, as the boys preferred.

Allyson could hear the rowdy group coming up the hill in front of the house, growing louder as they approached. She walked out and opened the door to greet them as they came up the steps. One by one, the boys embraced Allyson and they exchanged cheek kisses. They were so tall now that she had to stand on her tippy toes to peck them on the cheek.

At just five foot five, all of Ally's young men towered over her. And they significantly outweighed her svelte 135 pounds of well-toned curves. Each of them was about two hundred pounds, and it was all sinewy hard muscle.

As each of them hugged and kissed her, they copped a feel of one or both of her breasts. Allyson was unfazed by the attention. Men had been feeling her up for longer than she could remember.

"You're being a naughty boy!" whispered Allyson to each of them as they groped her breasts. "Now stop that!"

Each of the boys was unfazed by her protests. It was as though they knew that she liked to be naughty herself, sensing that she was enjoying it as much as they were. Mike and Andy were the last in line, followed only by Josh. They were bolder, and each of them let their hands slip inside her loose tank top to cup and fondle her bare breasts.

When she sighed, surprised at their boldness, Mike and Andy took it as an invitation and pressed their thumbs against her rigid nipples, pushing them back inside her swelling breasts. This sent shock waves of pleasure through her body, making her gasp loudly.