The Jocasta Complex Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When did you have time to make appetizers?" asked Sandy, sounding amazed.

"While you guys were talking," said Lois. "Dan and Josh actually did all the work. I just supervised."

~~~~~

Once the boys arrived, everyone sat down to dinner. Ally poured the Frascati while Josh and Dan served the appetizers. The plates each had two slices of bufala mozzarella with slices of fresh tomato underneath and a balsamic reduction drizzled over the top with several fresh basil leaves as a garnish.

When the boys pulled the empty appetizer plates from the table, Lois returned to the kitchen and submerged the bucatini pasta she had already cooked back into boiling water to reheat it, then dropped the pasta into a large bowl with pats of butter to coat the pasta along with some finely grated Romano cheese. That was Lois' wrinkle on the traditional recipe, to serve it over buttered pasta.

Lois had Dan and Josh plate up the pasta, spoon on the Amatriciana sauce, shave some Grana Padano over the top and sprinkle some diced basil on top as well, before serving it. Ally and Sandy walked around and poured the Brunello into large Bordeaux style glasses.

Dinner turned into a two hour affair as everyone sat and talked. Lois had picked up a Tiramisu Cake from one of the Italian restaurants while she was in town earlier, and they ate their dessert with coffee as they continued to sit and chat at the table. The boys tried Sambuca with their coffee for the first time.

Ally noticed how much more relaxed everyone was now, without Andy's incessantly boorish behavior. Ally sensed that Sandy and Lois spotted it as well. Both women were far more relaxed as they kidded and cajoled with the boys.

"That pasta was really good," said Nick. "What was it called again?"

"Amatriciana," replied Lois. "It is from the village of Amatrice, about ninety miles northeast of Rome. Interestingly enough, many of the Papal chefs have come from that small village over the last few hundred years."

"That's the best pasta I've ever had," complimented Nick.

"Well, you can have Dan and Josh make it for you, when you all get back to school," said Lois, smiling. "They know how to make it now. Don't you boys?"

"Yeah," replied Dan.

"And the appetizer too," added Josh.

"You better be careful, Lois," said Sandy, kidding, "or you're going to ruin these beautiful specimen's physiques."

"That's what exercise is for," replied Ally, giving Sandy a wicked look.

"Don't be giving anyone ideas," retorted Sandy playfully. "I've already got two hands on my hoo-hah under the table. And they ain't mine."

Chris and Matt both smiled sheepishly as they tried to inconspicuously pull their hands away.

"So, what do we have planned for tonight?" asked Sandy. "Board games? Charades? Poker?"

"Poker," replied Mike. "But not the kind of 'poke-her' you had in mind."

"So, is it my turn to be the center of attention?" asked Sandy, looking around at everyone wickedly.

"Let's call it the center of affection," said Ally. "You boys know the drill. Get the room ready while Lois and I go help Sandy make herself pretty for you."

~~~~~

Once again, the hallway was dark when the three women returned to the great room. A fire was glowing in the fireplace and candles flickered around the room. Suddenly a burst of light filled the room and everyone looked out the wall of windows to see the new storm approaching from the northwest. A few seconds later there was a low rumble of thunder.

"Sounds like it's about twenty miles away," said Ally.

"Yeah, on the way back from town I listened to the weather report on the car radio," replied Lois. "It's supposed to blow in and rain until midday tomorrow."

"So much for sunbathing," lamented Ally.

"I'm sure we can find something to occupy us," said Sandy, wickedly, pinching the other two women on their behinds playfully.

"YES―I'm sure we can," was Ally's impish reply. "You blonde nymphomaniac."

"You should talk!" laughed Sandy.

The women were approaching the edge of the bearskin covered mattress as they joked with each other. Sandy continued to the mattress and laid down spreadeagle in the center as Dan tracked her movements, shooting one photo after another. Another bolt of lightning illuminated her body as she squirmed provocatively for the boys.

Sandy was already aroused before she ever left the bathroom and her breasts swelled in and out constantly as she reclined on the mattress, looking back and forth at Matt, Chris and Nick as they knelt over her.

Sensing someone behind her, Sandy looked back to see Josh standing there stroking his cock. They exchanged lusty smiles, and as they did, Sandy felt Nick's head between her thighs.

Oh Gawd, baby!" gasped Sandy. "Your tongue feels so damn good!"

Sandy spread her thighs wide apart for Nick, then looked up at the TV to watch as he performed cunnilingus on her.

The wind picked up and the rain started coming down, pelting the wall of the windows, almost drowning out the sound of Sandy's urgent moans.

Gazing over at the couch, Sandy saw her son sitting between Ally and Lois as they rested their heads on his shoulders, stroking his shaft and balls with their hands. Ally, Lois and her son Mike were looking down at her on the bearskin as the other boys' hands, lips and tongues worshiped Sandy's warm and increasingly sensitive flesh.

"Ohhhh!" moaned Sandy as Nick's tongue and lips found her erect and throbbing clit yet again. Sandy wrapped her hands around Chris and Matt's cocks more tightly, as she began to stroke the length of their rigid shafts. The two boys' lips and tongues found Sandy's erect nipples and began to feed hungrily on them as she let out another impassioned moan.

Thunder and lightning raged outside and the wind howled. The storm was now almost directly overhead as the lightning and thunder burst almost simultaneously. The windows vibrated with each clap of thunder and was followed by the rat-a-tat-tat of the small hail pellets pummeling the windows and roof.

Dan zoomed the Hasselblad in to capture extreme closeups of Sandy's wet pussy as Nick's tongue teased her clit, then he swung the lens to capture the other two boys feeding on her lush breasts. Looking at the TV above the fireplace, Sandy watched as the three boys ravaged her body with their mouths. Each new burst of lightning made Sandy's sweat soaked body glow momentarily.

Sandy squirmed on the mattress as Nick teased and tantalized her clit. As he began sucking her clit between his lips she moaned even more loudly, raising her ass into the air, as she eased his access to her wet needy pussy. Sandy began rocking her hips up and down as her sensitive clit slid across Nick's lips.

Sandy orgasmed twice in quick succession and Nick turned her over on her stomach, rolling her onto her side as Matt laid down next to her and slipped his cock in her ass as she let out a long breathy sigh. The storm was on top of the house now and the claps of thunder and flashes of lightning were almost constant.

Chris was on the other side of Sandy and he maneuvered his body to penetrate Sandy's ass from the other side. Sandy's groans became even louder with two cocks in her ass. She began to sway her ass back and forth, enjoying the sensation of fullness that the two cocks inside her provided. Seeing herself on the TV screen excited her that much more.

"Oh God! That feels SOO good!" mewed Sandy. "Deeper, babies! DEEPER!"

Sandy could feel hands on the sides of her face and she looked up to see Nick kneeling in front of her. Sandy raised herself up, turning the top half of her body to rest on her elbows. She took Nick's cock in her mouth and it soon found its way down her throat as Nick began vigorously face fucking her.

Sensing movement, her eyes tracked Josh as he moved toward her ass. Sandy's breathing became even more labored, anticipating that she was about to be triple penetrated. Nick continuously face fucked Sandy with his fingers laced through her hair from both sides, preventing her from turning her head.

Mike watched from the couch as Lois and Ally tended to his needs. Mike became more and more aroused as he watched his mother get double penetrated and face fucked by the other boys. The storm continued to rage overhead with the hail turning into a driving rain and the bursts of lightning going off like a strobe on a dance floor.

Josh was starting to crouch above Sandy when Mike, overcome with lust, rose from the couch and nudged Josh out of the way. Josh and Mike exchanged looks with Josh nodding to Mike as they exchanged places, with Josh returning to the couch.

"Man! ― Are you sure you want to do this?" whispered Josh as they traded places, his grave voice reflecting his concern. Mike didn't bother answering as he crouched behind his mother, lining his cock up with her well lubricated and glistening brown star.

Ally and Lois exchanged panicked looks as Josh walked back to sit between them. They watched as Mike crouched down above his mother and began to slip his cock into her ass just above the other boys much smaller cocks.

Grabbing all three cocks in his fist, Mike pushed them inside, filling his mother's stretched ass. Sandy let out a yelp―and then an excited guttural groan. Sandy had no idea her son's cock was the third one inside her as she expelled Nick's cock from her mouth on his backstroke so that she could breath.

"Oh God! All the WAY!" begged Sandy. "All the way INSIDE ME! Oh God, YES!"

Nick still had Sandy's head firmly in his grip and refused to let her turn her head, forcing his cock down her throat again while picking up the pace of his thrusts as he ruthlessly face fucked her. Nick made sure Sandy couldn't see the TV screen above the fireplace, angling her head slightly.

Eventually, Matt and Chris slipped out of Sandy's ass and Mike pulled her up onto all fours as he penetrated deeper. Even with Nick's cock down her throat, Sandy's lust crazed moans filled the room.

Sandy's groans grew louder yet as Mike pressed even harder against the back of his mother's anal cavity and he could feel it begin to give way as his glans slowly slipped deeper, past the curve. Soon Mike's prodigious cock was fully inside his mother and they both could feel his pubic hair rubbing against her ass as she cried out in ecstasy, begging him to go deeper as Nick's thick cock slipped out of her mouth momentarily. The house rocked as a bolt of lightning struck the tree just beyond the windows.

Sandy shot upright as her son buried his cock deep inside her body again with another vicious thrust as she groaned in pleasure. Then her son began making long slow thrusts in and out of her ass as she feverishly pushed back into him, whorishly swaying her ass back and forth.

Sandy's squeals of pleasure filled the room as she swayed her hips and pushed backwards into the cock that was lodged deep in her ass―but her pleasured squeals were abruptly replaced by her shrill scream of surprise.

As Sandy leaned back dreamily into what she thought was Josh's face to kiss him and wrap her fingers in his hair, it wasn't Josh's face she saw―it was her son's instead.

Dan had been waiting patiently for this moment of recognition and he kept his finger on the shutter as the camera took long bursts of photographs, capturing her looks of surprise and horror.

Mike had his mother in a vice grip with his strong arms. One arm was around her waist and the other just below her breasts, with one hand gripping the soft flesh of one of her huge fleshy breasts tightly in his fingers.

"Oh God, baby! NOOO!" whimpered Sandy in a frightened high pitched voice, her breasts heaving even more violently and her body shuddering. Mike could feel his mother's heart pounding in her chest as her body stiffened. "NOOO! BABY, NOOO!"

But even though the word 'NO' was coming out of her mouth, her body contradicted her by saying 'YES' as she pushed her ass back into her son's thrusting cock.

"No, please baby, NO!" whimpered Sandy as her body betrayed her and she continued to push back into her son's powerful thrusts. "Oh God, baby! No, no―Oh, Ohhh God! Oh, fuck, FUCK! YES! Oh God, YES! YES! Oh God! ― ― Fuck me, baby! FUCK ME HARD! Oh fuck! NO―Oh, please, YES! Oh God! ― DON'T STOP!"

Sandy had handfuls of her son's hair in her fingers now as she arched her back and leaned further back, rubbing her face against his hairy chest with a look of pure bliss on her face.

Between her cries of passion, Sandy kissed her son, one sloppy kiss after another, as he pushed deeper into her ass and she thrust her ass backwards to meet him.

"Fill me, baby!" pleaded Sandy, her voice husky with lust. "Fill me with you big, beautiful cock, baby! Oh God! Fill me with your hot cum. Make my ass YOURS, baby ― Y-O-U-R-S!"

Sandy could feel her son's huge muscle throbbing inside her and then the incredible sensation of warmth deep inside her as his hot cum filled her depths. Sandy repeatedly tightened and untightened the muscles in her ass around his cock as she drained his flagging muscle.

Mike's cock almost immediately started to grow inside her all over again as he continued to thrust into her. Sandy could sense his muscle growing and hardening inside her. Sandy found the feeling exquisitely erotic as it set her pussy on fire all over again.

"Lay back, baby," panted Sandy as she laid back on top of him. "I need more cock inside me!"

As Mike laid back onto the mattress, clutching and kneading Sandy's swelling breasts, she spread her thighs wide apart and used her hands to spread her soaked pussy open. Her lust filled gaze was now on Nick and he immediately understood what she wanted as he got up from the chair to which he had retreated and knelt between her legs as she guided his thick cock inside her wet and needy hole.

"Oh God, YES!" squealed Sandy as her body spasmed out of control, her hips rocking wildly. "You're filling me! OH GOD! You're both filling me! Oh God! IT'S SO GOOD! Fuck me hard! Both of you! Fuck me, FILL ME with your ― C-U-M! Oh God! YES!"

As Sandy continued to beg and plead for more, she looked over at Matt and Chris, extending her hands to them as her eyes pleaded with them to join her. As the boys knelt on either side of her she gripped their hard shafts and pulled them closer to her face.

First she took Matt in her mouth, sucking him and vigorously running her hand up and down his shaft―then Chris was next. Back and forth she went as Mike and Nick continued to plunge their cocks into her depths.

"CUM FOR ME!" begged Sandy as she looked at Matt and Chris, her body visibly throbbing.

Josh was transfixed, watching from the couch as Ally and Lois clung to him with their warm bodies draped over him. Ally stroked his shaft and then it was Lois' turn. The two women alternated as they kneaded his pulsating balls and stroked his throbbing cock. Josh became more and more excited as he watched the debauchery in front of him on the mattress.

Ally dropped to her knees on the floor as she sucked Josh's member into her mouth. Lois knelt on the couch beside him as she threaded her fingers into his hair, passionately driving her tongue down his throat. Josh sank back into the couch as he grabbed handfuls of each woman's hair, pulling them into his mouth and cock.

Dan had momentarily turned his camera to snap photos of Lois and Ally as they draped themselves over Josh's body, before turned back toward Sandy as she and the four boys groaning became more urgent, all of them nearing orgasms.

Sandy had the heads of Chris and Matt's pulsing cocks between her lips as they began spewing their cum into her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could but her mouth was soon filled to overflowing as it streamed past her lips, down her chin and onto her neck, and then into her cavernous cleavage with Dan's camera catching everything in tight closeups.

Lois and Ally had Josh on the verge of orgasm as they enveloped his body with their warm flesh. Both women were on the edge of orgasms themselves as they ardently fingered themselves. But all three were distracted from their own approaching orgasms when they heard the loud urgent moans of Sandy, Nick and Mike.

"Oh God! Harder! HARDER!" begged Sandy as her voice went up two octaves. "Faster! Oh God! FASTER!"

Josh, Ally and Lois swung their heads around to watch the quartet on the floor in front of them. Nick and Mike had Sandy tightly sandwiched between them and her lush breasts bulged out from the sides of her body as they pressed their bodies hard against hers.

Their cocks drained, Matt and Chris retreated to their own chairs to watch as Mike and Nick continued to seesaw in and out of Sandy's lush, fleshy body.

Sandy had a handfuls of Mike and Nick's hair as she pulled them closer to her, begging them to go faster, deeper and harder with each high pitched shriek of her voice.

Sandy's long legs were pulled up tight against Nick's massive hairy chest. Her knees were drawn up nearly to his armpits and her legs wrapped around his upper chest, with her ankles hooked together behind his back.

All three were moaning and groaning frantically as they neared orgasm. As Nick and Mike seesawed in and out of Sandy their strokes became shorter and more rapid. Sandy's moans were constant now as they pounded into her madly undulating body.

Sandy's urgent moans morphed into high pitched screams as a massive orgasm grabbed hold of her. Her body spasmed violently and in almost an instant, both men joined her as the trio thrashed against each other wildly, with the men's animalistic growls almost drowning out Sandy's shrill screams of passion.

When the thrashing bodies calmed and the moaning stopped, Nick momentarily collapsed on top of Sandy before rolling off to the side. Sandy let her body slide down her son's body until her sweat soaked face was resting on his red hairy chest.

The wind continued to howl outside, but the storm had moved on. The bursts of lightning were on the opposite side of the house now and the claps of thunder followed the lightning by several seconds. The rain no longer battered the large window but could still be heard as it slowly tapped against the roof.

Looking back at Dan's camera, Sandy had a dreamy expression on her face. Dan's lens caught the myriad expressions that filled Sandy's eyes, the contentment, the lust, the excitement, and the ambivalence about what she had just done.

Sandy turned her head to look up and saw the closeup of her face on the large TV screen. She could see the sweat pouring from her skin, her blonde hair matted and covering one side of her face, and the cum smeared on her cheeks, lips and chin. Sandy stared directly into her own eyes introspectively for a long moment.

Looking back at Dan, Sandy could sense what he wanted and she felt compelled to give it to him. Raising herself up off her son's chest, Sandy got on all fours, then leaned forward until her face was resting on Mike's chest once again. Without ever taking her eye off of Dan's lens, Sandy spread her legs wide and reached back with her hands, spreading her ass cheeks and vagina wide apart.

Dan's lens zoomed in and captured tight closeups of Sandy's twin holes as semen oozed from them in a steady stream as Sandy controlling the flow with her internal muscles. Sandy looked up at the screen and focused on her son's semen as it dripped from her ass.

In that instant, in that fraction of a second, as Sandy came down from her orgasmic high, the realization hit her of what she had just done. Sandy recoiled from her son's body. She watched as Nick retreated to join Matt and Chris on their chairs. To Sandy, in her current vulnerable state, it seemed to her as though the trio of boys had recoiled from her, as a crushing sense of guilt swept over her.

One at a time, Sandy made eye contact with each of the boys. First Matt, then Chris and finally Nick. They all stared intently at her, waiting to see how she would react to what she had just done in the heat of passion.

1...67891011