The Jocasta Complex Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without really thinking about it, Lois began posing for the boys, turning to the left and right to meet their gaze, smiling back at them lustily as they leered at her body. What were they thinking about doing to her, she wondered. She could almost feel their eyes reaching out and touching her, caressing her hot naked flesh.

Eventually, Lois' own gaze drifted downward and her eyes widened as she fixated on the boys' erect penises, knowing they would soon be impaling her. Once again, Lois' body quaked with excitement.

Ally watched Lois from Josh's lap as Lois swayed back and forth. Lois stood near the edge of the mattress looking around the room at everyone. Ally could sense that Lois had drifted off into another world as her excitement and anxiety grabbed hold of her―just as it had with her when Josh mesmerized her with his voice the first day at the pond.

Dan appeared to be giving Lois directions as he moved around her with the Hasselblad, snapping one photo after another. Ally sensed that he was whispering instructions to Lois. Ally watched Lois maul and knead her breasts, then sensuously circle her nipples with her index fingers and erotically stretch them from her body with her thumb and index fingers, while swaying and rocking her hips like a nude dancer on a stage.

It wasn't long before the former aspiring ballerina was actually dancing for her audience, raising and lowering her arms gracefully over her head and caressing her body with her hands. Soon Lois was fingering her pussy as she rocked her hips back and forth.

Next Lois spread her legs wide apart and thrust her hips out, spreading her labia apart to reveal the moist pink flesh of her dripping pussy for everyone to see.

Lois slinked back and forth along the edge of the mattress, stopping in front of each chair or sofa, then facing away from them as she bent over at the waist until her hair touched the floor, looking back between her legs. Each time, Lois made eye contact with those in front of her as she ran her hands from her ankles up the inside of her legs until she reached her ass cheeks.

Each time her fingers found the cleft of her ass, Lois spread her ass cheeks wide apart to reveal her puckering anus and her dilating vaginal canal as she swayed her hips back and forth like an exotic dancer, maintaining eye contact with those intently watching her. And as she did so, Dan captured Lois' every movement, as did the camera overhead.

At some point in Lois' dance, Dan had ceased giving her instructions and the trained dancer in Lois had taken over. As she danced, swayed and gyrated for her audience, her movements were graceful, sensuous and erotic, just like the woman who was performing them. The room was completely silent and all eyes were on Lois.

Dan looked over at Ally, nodding. Then he turned to Sandy and Bree and did the same. They had returned to their son's laps after freshening up. Ally was also sitting on her sons' lap, having read the script as Lois performed.

The look that Dan gave the women alerted them it was time to begin following his script. Ally got up and led Lois to the center of the mattress with Sandy and Bree following.

Ally pulled Lois down onto the bearskin comforter beside her and laid Lois' compliant body on its side. Ally buried her face between Lois' thighs as she submissively spread them wide apart for Ally.

Then it was Ally's turn to spread her legs as Sandy found Ally's clit with her tongue and lips. Bree spread her own legs for Lois, grabbing her hair and pushing Lois' face into her hairless pussy. Completing the circle, Bree sucked Sandy's clit between her lips once again as the four women passionately performed cunnilingus on each other.

The boys all sank back into the chairs and sofas stroking their manhood as they watched the four women ravage each other's pussies with their tongues and lips. The lusty sounds of the four women's moans filled the room as Dan continued to photograph the women drawing each other into a tighter and tighter circle as the overhead camera continued to record.

Ally was able to look up from between Lois' thighs and see their writhing and undulating bodies on the large screen as their four shapely asses rocked back and forth on each other's faces and their fingers frigged each other's asses.

After several minutes, the women split into pairs, with Ally and Lois locked in a tight sixty-nine embrace and Sandy and Bree similarly entwined. The four women rolled around atop the faux bearskin with one partner on top and then the other as they teased and tantalized each other's throbbing clits.

Ally surprised Lois when she broke their embrace and pulled Lois up onto all fours. When Ally slapped Lois' behind and ordered her to spread her legs, Lois was startled, but complied. Ally had never slapped her before or tried to exert dominance. Lois felt a rush of excitement as she meekly submitted to Ally's command.

Lois could feel Ally stick two fingers into her tight ass and begin to frig her as she drizzled silicone oil into the cleft in her ass, gradually picking up the pace of her thrusts. With each new and more powerful thrust, Lois moaned excitedly.

Looking to her side, Lois saw that Bree was kneeling over Sandy and frigging her too. Sandy's huge breasts were flopping wildly and dragging against the faux furry bearskin as she loudly mewed with pleasure.

Lois' attention returned to Ally when a third, then a fourth finger found its way inside her ass. when Ally's thumb was added, Lois' body trembled, but she made no effort to resist. Lois looked back over her shoulder at Ally, her eyes burning with lust.

"Oh God, Ally!" groaned Lois, her voice hoarse with lust, as her body continued to shudder. "You're stretching me, baby. Oh God! Oh! OHHH!"

"Dan wants me to fist you, baby," warned Ally as she leaned over and whispered into Lois' ear before forming a fist inside Lois' tight ass, slowly pushing her arm inside up to her wrist.

"Mon Dieu! Tu m'étires le cul! Je t'en prie, non! NON!" implored Lois loudly. " Oh God! You're stretching my ass. Please no! NO!"

Lois vainly tried to wriggle free, but Ally had her other arm wrapped tightly around Lois' slim waist as she continued to push her forearm inside her.

"Ça fait mal! Ça fait MAL!" whimpered Lois ― "It hurts! It HURTS!"

Lois continued to whimper as Ally repeatedly thrust her forearm inside Lois' tight ass. Ally could feel Lois' body begin to shudder as she pushed deeper inside her lover.

Much to Ally's relief, once she had filled Lois with her forearm nearly up to her elbow, and then slowly withdraw before filling her again, Lois's body responded as she pushed back into Ally's invading fist and arm, hoarsely groaning in pleasure.

Hearing Sandy cry out next to her, Lois looked over and saw Bree's petite arm thrusting all the way inside Sandy's ass. Bree was up to her elbow inside Sandy, as she relentlessly pushed deeper into Sandy's ass. Both Lois and Ally watched as the buxom blonde thrust her ass high off the mattress, begging for more.

Ally and Bree continued to thrust their fists inside their mewing partners as Lois and Sandy moaned in pleasure, both shamelessly pushing their asses in the air to meet each thrust of Ally and Bree's fists.

Dan continued to circle the four women who were now dripping with sweat. As he focused on the arms disappearing inside each woman's ass, he captured the sex juices gushing out of their pussies and down the inside of their thighs as they moaned their approval.

Dan zoomed in to capture Lois and Sandy's own fingers disappear inside their pussies as they frantically massaged their throbbing clits. Both Lois and Sandy's bodies were shaking violently now as they neared what promised to be colossal orgasms.

As their bodies began to throb, both women jolted upright and arched their backs as they leaned back into their partners. Lois and Sandy turned their heads and opened their mouths, willing Ally and Bree's tongues between their parted lips to kiss them wetly as their bodies exploded in orgasm.

~~~~~

Lois and Sandy laid next to each other with dazed expressions as their bodies recovered from their anal fisting. The two women clasped each other's hands as they came to grips with their shared experience.

Hovering over them were Ally and Bree, who sponged their bodies with moist towels, just as they had cleaned their fists and arms after probing their partners anuses. When Bree was finished wiping the sweat from Sandy, both women retreated from the mattress, leaving Ally and Lois alone at the center.

Lois thought it odd as she looked over to see Bree sit between Nick and Matt and Sandy between Josh and Chris, rather than return to their sons' laps.

Almost immediately Sandy and Bree began making out as the boys explored their bodies with their hands and lips. Bree and Sandy's hands were busy as well, as they stroked the boys shafts and kneaded their balls.

Lois was sitting upright now as she looked around for Mike and Andy and she didn't have far to look―they were standing just behind her, looking down at her as they stroked their impressive cocks, hungrily leering at her. A chill ran though Lois, anticipating what would happen next.

Lois turned to look at Ally, who sat next to her, stroking her back reassuringly. Ally could see the fear in Lois' eyes as they darted back and forth between her and the two impressively endowed young men close behind her.

Ally was surprised when Lois' gaze turned upward, toward the ceiling. Then Ally realized that Lois was gazing directly into the camera overhead. Ally turned her head to view the large TV screen above the fireplace, where the fire continued to crackle and blaze.

The screen was filled with a closeup of Lois' face as she gazed intently into the camera, as though looking directly into her son's eyes. Lois' expression was forlorn, the look of a woman resigned to her fate.

Ally continued to stroke Lois' back and began kneading one of her breasts in a further expression of support and reassurance. Lois acknowledged Ally by stroking and kneading her thigh.

The camera overhead zoomed in on Lois' eyes, capturing the flecks of green, brown and gold that filled her stunning hazel eyes. The gold flecks in Lois' irises literally seared with passion and were magnified by the camera as they reflected the glowing fire and candles around her, making her eyes look like burning balls of golden flame.

As the camera zoomed out slightly, Lois' golden eyes became all the more stunning as they were framed by her bronzed flesh and luxuriant auburn hair. Lois' eyes were misty and burned like golden embers into the camera lens, communicating a silent message to her son behind the cameras.

Lois held the camera's gaze for a few more moments and then cast her eyes downward, along with her head, in a show of ultimate submission to her son's will.

Disengaging from Ally, Lois turned to kneel upright facing Mike and Andy who immediately moved toward her. For a moment she gazed into each of their eyes and then up into the camera before bowing her head again.

Lois took both of their stiff penises into her hands and began stroking them. They were already well lubricated, so her hands glided up and down their shafts with ease as she felt every ripple and vein in their engorged muscles.

As she alternately licked and sucked on each of their cocks, she looked directly up into the camera overhead as though she were making love to the camera. Now her eyes were full of lust and yearning as she seduced the camera overhead.

Suddenly the image on the TV screen became a blur, jarring Ally from her trance. Looking down, Ally saw that Andy had Lois by the hair and had tossed her body to the mattress. Ally watched as Andy roughly slapped each of Lois' ass cheeks, demanding that she get up on all fours and spread her ass for him.

Ally wanted to intervene, but she knew that it would only aggravate the situation. Besides, this was in the script and this was what Dan wanted, so Ally was sure that it was what Lois wanted as well.

"Spread your ass, bitch!" growled Andy as Lois whimpered and complied.

"Are you going to be my ass whore, bitch?" barked Andy.

When Lois didn't answer, Andy grabbed her hair again and pulled her face close to his as he slapped her breast with his other hand.

"Say it bitch!" demanded Andy. "Say you're my ass whore! Just like it says on your collar!"

"Yes, YES!" cried Lois. "I'm your whore! I'm your ASS WHORE!"

Andy released his grip on Lois' hair and sent her sprawling on the fur covered mattress. Before Andy could slap her again, Lois submissively scrambled back up on all fours, spreading her legs wide apart and leaned forward, placing the side of her face on the bearskin in complete surrender.

Reaching back, Lois spread her ass cheeks apart, inviting Andy to penetrate her as the golden embers of her eyes seared into his from her bronzed sweaty face.

"Fuck my ass, baby!" beseeched Lois loudly. "Fuck my WHORE ASS! Fuck it HARD!"

Andy grabbed the sided of Lois' petite pear shaped ass and drove six inches of his snakelike cock inside, making Lois yelp in pain.

"You say you're my ass whore," seethed Andy as he leaned forward and bit Lois on the neck, "but you don't really mean it, do you bitch?"

"Yes, YES! I do, baby!" whimpered Lois. "I want to be your whore! I really do!"

"You're just saying that now," growled Andy. "But before I'm through with you―you WILL be my ass whore! You'll do WHATEVER I want!"

"I will, baby! I WILL!" whined Lois as Andy continued to take her ass one inch at a time.

Once Andy reached the back of Lois' anal cavity and ploughed into it again and again, Lois' groans became even more high pitched.

"Oh God, baby!" cried Lois. "You're too big, baby! TOO BIG!"

"Shut up, bitch!" growled Andy, slapping each of her ass cheeks as hard as he could before taking Lois by the hair and pulled her body upright. "You'll take IT―and you'll take ALL OF IT!"

With Lois in an upright position, Andy finally navigated the curve into Lois' middle colon and he thrust the four remaining inches of his snakelike cock into her ass, making her squeal excitedly.

"Oh mon Dieu! Tu es tout le chemin dans mon cul, bébé! Jusqu'au bout!" purred Lois as she leaned back into Andy, rubbing her face sensuously against his chest.

"Oh God! You're all the way in my ass, baby! All the way IN!" repeated Lois, so excited, she was unaware that this time she said it in English. Lois was overwhelmed by the feel of Andy's cock so deep inside her. It was an indescribable feeling and it carried her away with a lust she had never experienced before.

"That's right, bitch!" growled Andy as he stroked in and out of Lois, driving her wild as she worshipfully looked up into Andy's now Godlike face. Lois was in rapture.

Andy grabbed the bottoms of Lois' slender thighs and lifted her in the air, rising to an upright position on his knees in the center of the fur covered mattress. Andy continued to fill her ass with his prodigious cock as she begged and screamed for more.

Now it was Lois' turn to surprise Andy as she raised her long slender legs vertically in the air and contorted her body until her feet were touching the sides of Andy's face. Then she reached up with her hands and grabbed handfuls of Andy's long hair as she trapped her ankles between her wrists.

A murmur went up from around the room.

"How the fuck does she do that?" gasped Sandy.

"That's fucking amazing!" said Josh, shaking his head.

"That's our girl!" replied Bree, tugging on Josh's throbbing cock.

"FUCK ME BABY! Harder! HARDER!" purred Lois as she bit Andy's chest while his cock drove her wild as he plumbed her depths. "Baise-moi bébé! Plus fort! PLUS FORT!"

Even Andy was impressed with Lois' prowess as he slowed down the pace of his thrusts and savored the feel of her tight ass as she tightened her inner muscles around his cock as it began to throb inside her tight pussy.

"Please, baby!" begged Lois. "Don't stop, don't slow down. Fuck me hard, baby. HARDER!"

Looking down, Andy saw Ally below them and he could feel her lips on both his shaft and Lois' pussy as Lois' high pitched squeals echoed throughout the room. Andy fucked Lois' ass even harder and her squeals of passion grew even more shrill.

Andy could feel Ally's lips find his scrotum and then his balls in her mouth as she manipulated them with her tongue.

Andy was trying to hold back, but between Lois' incredibly tight ass squeezing his cock and Ally's mouth and tongue around his balls, it was becoming impossible. The final straw was when Ally drove her index and middle fingers up his ass unexpectedly.

"OH FUCK!" shouted Andy as his strokes into Lois' ass became even more rapid and herky-jerky as he was about to unload inside her.

"Oh God, baby!" whimpered Lois as she rubbed her face against Andy chest still fraught with desire as she whispered ardently, "Your cock is so perfect, baby! I love the way it fills me! Let me swallow your cum, baby! Let me clean and worship you big, beautiful cock!"

Lois eagerly lifted her body even further into the air, and Andy's rigid cock slid out of her ass as she lowered her legs to the floor and knelt in front of him, worshipfully stroking his cock with her slender fingers as she lovingly rubbed her cheek against his shaft, looking up at him with adoring, smoldering eyes.

As Andy's cock began to throb in her fingers Lois eagerly took him down her throat and swallowed his prodigious load of cum, then licked and cleaned his shaft, rubbing the side of her face against it as she used her delicate hands to will his penis back to life.

"I can't wait to have your monster back inside me, baby!" cooed Lois in a low husky voice as she continued to rub her face up and down his shaft, fervently kissing and licking it from end to end. Lois' arms were wrapped around Andy's thigh as she clutched his body to her, like a concubine in a harem.

Andy reached down and stroked the side of Lois' face as she kissed and licked the palm of his hand. When he pressed his index finger to her lips, she submissively took it in her mouth, licking and sucking it like a servile concubine.

"I've never been fucked so good, so deep, baby," murmured Lois as she looked up adoringly at Andy, continuing to suck his finger in a show of complete submission.

"So you ARE my whore now?" seethed Andy triumphantly in a low whisper, reveling in his conquest of the beautiful women prostrating herself at his feet.

"Oh yes, baby! YES!" whimpered Lois as she looked up longingly into Andy's cruel eyes before whispering again, "I need your cock inside me SO BAD! I can't live without it!"

"If you're my whore, then you'll do what I tell you―RIGHT?" growled Andy into Lois' ear. "And when and where I tell you?"

"Yes, baby ANYTHING!" promised Lois, barely loud enough for Andy to hear. "I need you inside me, filling me, baby. Filling me like only YOU can!"

"OK, then prove it WHORE!" growled Andy as he lifted Lois by her hair until her ear touched his mouth. "Fuck all my friends. Fuck them right now!"

Before Lois could respond, Mike had pulled her body away and high in the air, impaling her pussy with his enormous cock. Still overwrought with lust, Lois wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and her legs around his waist as he squeezed her soft pear shaped ass in his large hands.

Mike raised and lowered Lois' ass with his muscular arms as he impaled her wet needy pussy on his long rigid shaft. Mike was surprised when Lois shifted her legs from behind his waist and lifted her feet higher to curl them over his shoulders and behind his neck instead.

Mike was even more stunned when Lois removed her hands from behind his neck and arched her back, bending backward as she allowed her body slowly unfurl backward and toward the floor like a gymnast on the balance beam.

1...56789...11