The Jocasta Complex Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down, Mike was stunned to see Lois' auburn hair brushing back and forth across the bearskin as she supported herself on her extended hands and arms. Lois' eyes remained fixated on Andy as she surrendered her body to his friend Mike, further demonstrating her complete submission to him.

Holding tightly onto Lois' soft ass cheeks, Mike continued to stroke in and out of her warm wet pussy as she somehow managed to thrust her hips up and down and from side to side, all the while tightening her pussy's muscles around his prodigious cock.

Lois used her feet and toes to caress Mike's face and eventually alternated her feet as she used them to caress her way up and down his chest. Lois worked her feet up and down Mike's torso one at a time as she massaged his chest with her toes and feet.

As she could feel Mike become more and more excited, she lifted herself up and wrapped her arms around his neck again, wrapping her legs around Mike's waist. Lois aggressively stuck her tongue in Mike's mouth and engaged in a long wet kiss before nibbling on his ear and whispering to him.

"Lay down for me, baby," purred Lois as she tongued the inside of his ear, "and let me ride your big, beautiful cock."

Lois never lost her focus on Andy, maintaining constant eye contact with him, as she continued to fuck Mike, making sure Andy saw just how compliant and subservient a whore she could be for him as she submissively followed his instructions.

Even as Lois totally capitulated to Andy's will, she didn't consciously understand what it was inside her that compelled her to do so. On some primitive level, Andy's dominance of Lois fulfilled some deep need that she did not yet comprehend or understand as she was completely caught up in the moment.

So far, everything Andy had asked Lois to do had followed the script. But as Andy closely watched Lois' every move, he reminded himself that she didn't know that. As far as she was concerned, she had surrendered herself to him and actually was becoming his submissive whore, his sex slave.

Both Lois' actions and her worshipful eyes told him that was true. He wondered just how far he could push the sex starved MILF. Andy was intoxicated by the thought of having this refined and beautiful woman as his sex slave, and it went to his head.

Dan was preoccupied as he continued to take photos and remotely operate the overhead camera. He didn't recognize the degree to which his mother and lover had fallen under Andy's Svengali like spell, nor had anyone else yet. So far everything had pretty much gone according to script.

Dan was preoccupied with shooting his video and photos. If the video of Lois with Andy was half as good as it appeared to be, it would be gold, thought Dan. The rapturous look on Lois' face and the way she compliantly bowed her head and lowered her eyes submissively was stunningly erotic, even if he couldn't hear what she and Andy were whispering to each other.

Dan decided the video of Lois and Andy would be the first thing he would review later. That's when he would be able to hear what was whispered, since the hyper cardioid microphones mounted on the scaffold would catch every word, every moan, every whisper.

Dan continued to move around Lois, capturing her beautiful, bronzed quivering ass as she rocked and swayed atop Mike's penis. He also spent a lot of time shooting Lois' pert breasts as they bounced and swayed while she rode Mike's cock. Seeing movement out of the corner of his eye, Dan turned to see Nick join Mike and Lois on the mattress.

As she rode Mike's penis, he alternately slapped her ass cheeks, and then her breasts as he demanded that she fuck him harder.

"Fuck me harder, bitch!" demanded Mike as he seized Lois' nipples and brutally stretched them away from her body, cruelly twisting them, making her cry out as she rode him even more energetically.

Lois' body suddenly shuddered when she sensed another body behind her and felt two strong hands kneading and mauling her breasts. Within moments Lois felt lips kissing their way up and down her neck and licking her ear.

"Spread your ass for me baby," whispered Nick as he moved his head to kiss the other side of Lois' neck. But this time she turned her head and opened her mouth, inviting him to kiss her. For a few seconds they engaged in a passionate wet kiss as their tongues danced inside each other's mouth. Lois' mouth and lips moved to Nick's neck, kissing her way up to Nick's ear.

"What took you so long to join us, baby," whispered Lois seductively into Nick's ear, giving him a lustful smile.

Nick looked down at Lois as she leaned forward and rested her face on Mike's chest, looking back at him. Lois reached back and spread her ass cheeks wide. Nick could see Lois' anus puckering as she felt his glans sliding down the cleft in her ass cheeks toward her tight hole. Lois moaned as she felt Nick's thick cock slowly spread her ass open wide as he pushed inside her.

Once again, Lois' eyes locked on Andy, looking for affirmation as her surrendered her body to his two well hung friends, just as he demanded.

"Mon Dieu! Tu es si grand! Remplis-moi, bébé! REMPLIS-MOI!" whimpered Lois breathlessly. "Oh, God! You're so big! Fill me, baby! FILL ME!"

Almost immediately Lois' moans became urgent as Nick and Mike's thick cocks seesawed in and out of her pussy and ass. Although momentarily startled, Lois wasn't surprised when two more pairs of hands grasped her own hands and wrapped them around two other stiff penises.

As she looked to her left and right she saw Matt and Chris kneeling beside her. Their cocks were already lubricated and she began to stroke each of them vigorously, looking back and forth between the boys, she smiled seductively at them.

But once again she felt a strong, rough hand grabbing her hair. Lois didn't have to look up to know whose hand it was―or what he wanted!

Lois looked up meekly into Andy's cruel and dominating eyes, then cast her own eyes downward submissively as she opened her mouth to accept Andy's rigid muscle as he drove it down her throat. She had never had a penis that large so far down her throat, or thrust there so viciously, so she was unprepared for what happened next.

She kept waiting for Andy to stroke in and out, but he just held his huge cock there, buried all the way down her throat, preventing her from breathing. The more she tried to frantically withdraw her head, the tighter Andy gripped her hair and held her in place.

Even with her throat and mouth completely full of his huge cock, everyone could hear her frantic whining as she struggled to breath. It wasn't until she was shaking like a leaf that Andy finally relented and pulled out.

Lois gasped for air and momentarily choked on the mucous from her throat as she rasped for air. But Lois' respite was short lived as Andy once again pressed his cock against her lips as she looked up at him submissively.

Lois opened her mouth and surrendered to his will again as he began viciously throat fucking her. Lois never let her worshipful gaze waver from Andy's cruel leering eyes. It was as though she was in a trance.

After her body quaked for a second time and she almost passed out, Andy pulled out and contented himself by ramming his entire cock down her throat again and again. Mercifully, on each full thrust of his shaft, Lois was able to gulp in some air during the backstrokes as Andy viciously raped her throat. Lois continued to look up at Andy worshipfully, feeding his warped ego.

As Ally continued to sit next to Lois watching her closely, she knew Lois would not be free of Andy until she got him off again. Ally also had an uneasy sense that Andy was exerting some sort of strange control over Lois. She couldn't put her finger on it, but she sensed how submissive Lois had become as she fucked Andy.

She could see it in the way Lois seemed to worship Andy's cock and the way she longingly and submissively looked up into his eyes. Ally remembered how Andy had bent her to his will when he took her ass and what a cathartic experience it had been for her too―but she had been able to shake it off immediately.

Now Ally worried that it might not be so easy for Lois. Ally reminded herself that Lois was much less experienced than herself. Had Lois become infatuated with Andy's impressive cock? Ally hoped not. Nothing good could come of that.

Wanting to get Lois away from Andy as quickly as possible to interrupt Lois' infatuation, Ally positioned herself behind Andy and spread his ass cheeks apart as she drove her tongue into his ass, startling him and eliciting a loud moan.

Ally used the fingers on her left hand to massage Andy's balls as she continued to ream his ass with her tongue. When Ally drove two fingers up Andy's ass and pumped them in and out of him rapidly, that was more than he could bear. After that his cum exploded into Lois' throat as she struggled to keep up with his huge load.

As she dutifully finished cleaning Andy's cock, Lois could feel both Mike and Nick's muscles begin to pulsate inside her.

"Cum in my mouth, babies," begged Lois, again looking at Andy for affirmation. "Pull out and cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum."

Nick was the first to pull out of Lois' ass, and once she sat upright, Mike pulled out too. Lois knelt in front of them, stroking their shafts as Mike and Nick took turns having Lois suck their cocks until the semen began to spurt from their throbbing muscles and into her mouth as she gulped it down.

No sooner had she swallowed the last of Mike and Nick's cum down her throat than Matt and Chris were sandwiching her yet again as they drove their cocks inside her. The two boys seesawed in and out of Lois for several minutes and then Chris rolled Lois over on top of him.

Chris' cock was in her ass as he grabbed the back of her thighs and pulled them back into her body. As Lois lay on top of him, she immediately knew what they had in mind, so she pulled her legs up toward her head and grabbed her ankles, spreading her legs wide apart.

Lois looked down between her legs at Matt who was poised to also penetrate her ass. Lois reached down and guided Matt's cock into her anus as she pressed the two boys' glans together so both cocks slid inside her tight anal cavity.

"Remplis mon cul avec tes deux bites! REMPLIS-MOI!" whimpered Lois breathlessly in anticipation of having her ass double penetrated as she maintained unwavering eye contact with Andy. "Fill my ass with both your cocks! FILL ME!"

Although Lois didn't want them to cum in her ass, the boys were too excited and quickly filled her ass with their cum before she could get them to pull out and cum in her mouth.

As the boys rolled off of her, Lois rolled over on her side and rested her head on Ally's lap.

"Is that it?" whispered Lois. "Where's Andy?"

"He's with his mother, baby," replied Ally. "Where he BELONGS!"

"I hoped he would―" Lois started to say as Ally cut her off.

"Whatever you hoped, you'll have forgotten in the morning, baby," said Ally forcefully. "Don't get mixed up with him, he's bad news. If you want to fuck him again, you'll have plenty of opportunities for the next week―but that's all it will be―FUCKING!"

"Yeah, you're right," sighed Lois, sounding disappointed and unconvinced. "It's just that he―"

"Has a really big, glorious cock," interrupted Ally again. "And he made you see stars. I get it, baby! I felt the same way when he plumbed my uncharted depths too. It was mind shattering, mind blowing―but it's just a cock!"

"Yeah," sighed Lois, again not sounding particularly convinced to Ally, who feared that her friend was completely infatuated by Andy and his humongous cock. Ally also feared that Andy's cruelty had touched something deep inside her friend Lois at some primitive level.

Lois turned her head and saw Dan continuing to take photos of her. He seemed to be focused on the cum streaming from her ass. In that instant reality reasserted itself and Lois was suddenly overcome with guilt for the way she had behaved with Andy and how easily he had broken her will. Lois was consumed with shame.

As she looked at Dan she felt as though she had betrayed him by succumbing to Andy's cruel seduction. She realized it was probably silly, since he had been standing just a few feet away, filming and photographing everything as it happened. Certainly he would have intervened if he objected to what she and Andy were doing.

Nevertheless, Lois wanted to demonstrate her commitment to Dan, even if it was only to reassure herself. Lois rolled over onto her back and lifted her feet up to her face and grabbed them with her hands as she spread her legs wide, raising her ass high in the air to provide Dan with more revealing and provocative photos.

"Thank you, baby," said Dan as he photographed the cum dripping from her gaping ass. "That's perfect."

"Now roll over and knell on all fours with your face on the mattress and look back at me seductively," instructed Dan. "Good. Now spread your ass open for me."

Lois obediently did as Dan asked her, looking back over her shoulder as Dan photographed the cum dripping from her distended ass.

"Thank you, baby," said Dan earnestly as he lovingly stroked Lois' back repeatedly with his free hand. "You were remarkable, wonderful tonight, baby!"

"OK, you two!" interrupted Ally. "Let me get Lois into the shower and clean her up. Then we'll get her to bed―you two can pillow talk to each other all you want, alone in bed and in the dark!"

Lois stood up and pecked Dan on the cheek.

"Don't be too long, baby," whispered Lois in Dan's ear. "I want to do more than talk to you in bed tonight!"

Lois and Ally disappeared down the darkened hallway hand in hand. Ally sensed that there might be trouble on the horizon as she walked Lois toward her shower, and bed.

~~~~~

Thursday Morning / Day 7

Lois continued to stare at the ceiling. Alone in bed, she hadn't slept for more than fifteen or twenty minutes at a time all night as she tossed and turned. She felt drained and anxious. After showering with Ally she had sat in bed waiting for Dan, hoping to make love.

When Lois heard Dan open the door to the adjoining bedroom she had sat up in bed, expectantly waiting for him to come through the bathroom door that connected the two bedrooms. After several minutes, when Dan didn't join her, Lois went into the bathroom and saw the light from the next room coming from under the door.

Lois tried the door, but it was locked. As she pulled on it again, her heart sank. Immediately, her mind began to race. What had she said? What had she done? Why hadn't Dan joined her in bed? She knocked on the door, but there was no answer. She pleaded through the door for Dan to answer, to open the door, to talk to her. But there was only silence.

"Please, baby! Open the door," whimpered Lois. "Please talk to me! Tell me what's WRONG! Please, baby―I need you, baby!"

Lois' legs became weak as her pleas went unanswered and she sank dejectedly to the chilly bathroom floor, sobbing uncontrollably. The cold tiles sent a chill through her and her cries became wails as she leaned against the locked door.

Every few minutes, Lois would try again, hoping that Dan would relent and open the door. If he would just talk to her, she told herself. If he would tell her what was wrong, what she had done, she would make things right. Lois knew she had let things go too far with Andy, and she desperately wanted to make amends.

"Oh God, baby! PLEASE!" sobbed Lois, her heaving chest making the door rattle. "Just talk to me! Tell me what I did―what I DID! I love you, baby! Please don't ABANDON ME! ― Je t'aime bébé! S'il vous plaît, ne m'abandonnez pas! ABANDONNE-MOI!"

After an hour of weeping and pleading, Lois sullenly crept back to bed, and so began her lonely night of tossing and turning and soulful introspection as she drifted into and out of sleep.

When Lois finally awoke for the last time, light was streaming through the windows at the side of the bed. Lois was drained of both energy and emotion. She looked blankly at the ceiling, replaying the events of the night before in her mind as though they were a video.

Lois would fast forward, then pause, then replay snippets of the previous night's orgy in her find, trying to recall exactly what she had done―and perhaps more importantly, what she had said!

But the images were blurred in her mind. No matter how hard she tried to slow down the video in her head, it was as though it was fast forwarding and slow-motion replay was not an option.

But that's how the previous night had played out in real time. It had been a blur of bodies, mouths and penises as she had surrendered to her pent up lust, succumbing to her carnal desires. Worse, she could only vaguely remember what she had said, what she had cried out or whispered in the heat of passion.

In the cold light of day, as she continued to stare blankly at the ceiling, a few thing started to coalesce in Lois' mind. She remembered that Ally had seemed upset with her at the very end, that Ally had seemed to scold her like a disapproving sister. She remembered that Ally warned her about Andy.

Was that it? Was it something she did with Andy, something she said to him? But in Lois' mind it was all a blur of sweaty bodies, hungry tongues and mouths, and prodding penises.

Lois replayed that portion of the orgy in her mind once again, forcing herself to try and slow it down. Her only overriding memory was of Andy's huge cock filling her like she had never been filled before, the cathartic sense of overwhelming fullness.

As she lay in bed, she could remember the feeling of complete euphoria she had experienced as Andy's monster cock snaked deep inside her. Lois remembered feeling like one giant raw nerve ending as her entire body tingled and throbbed as Andy quite literally possessed her. She remembered how warm she felt in that instant, how her body seemed to glow with desire. She had been in rapture.

Lois replayed the episode in her mind yet again. She remembered looking up at Andy and the cruel grin on his face as he watched her completely surrender her body and soul to him.

Then Lois remembered the camera overhead, the lens zooming in and out, the gimbal tracking back and forth and the two shotgun mics pointing at her like the barrels of a gun.

Lois felt a chill run through her and she clutched the comforter up to her neck, but it wasn't the cool morning air making her body tremble―it was the sight of those sensitive microphones pointing down at her body.

Up to that moment, Lois had assumed what she had whispered in the heat of passion had gone unheard by anyone, including Dan―even Ally, who was just a couple of feet away couldn't seem to hear what she was passionately whispering to Andy. But the microphones had probably heard EVERYTHING!

Lois continued to obsess on that memory, that moment. Ally certainly must have heard at least part of what she had said. After all, she was concerned enough to scold and warn Lois off of Andy in the immediate aftermath.

But what Ally heard, and what Lois could remember, really weren't the issue. What had Dan heard when he played the video back before coming to bed. What was it that he heard that provoked him to sleep alone in the next room and ignore her whimpered pleas.

Lois was anxiety ridden now as she sat up and rolled her legs off the edge of the bed, putting on her silk kimono. She had to talk to Dan and reassure him how much she loved him!

Rushing to the connecting bathroom Lois tried the door to the other bedroom and it was unlocked. Lois' heart swelled as she swung the door open and then it sank again when she saw that the bed was made and Dan was gone.

Agitated and anxious, Lois rushed down the hall to the great room, looking for Dan. He wasn't in the great room, nor was he in the kitchen. Lois saw that the door to the office was closed when she came back out into the great room.