The Jocasta Complex Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh, Lois and Ally were the next to meet her stare, and like the three boys, they looked her in the eye with expressions that did not betray what they were thinking.

All six had watched or participated in the taboo ritual that had just taken place on the bearskin in front of them as she and her son had succumbed to their carnal lust. And as Sandy looked into their eyes she was thankful that there was no scorn, no judgement. She could sense that they were anxiously waiting to see what she would do next.

Sandy could feel her son's fingers coiled in her hair at the back of her head, pulling her toward him as he sat up behind her. Sandy froze. As her son pulled her toward him her body tensed, tingling with excitement.

While one part of Sandy's brain was telling her to recoil, to push away, another, more primitive part of her brain was burning with lust, telling her to surrender to her animal needs. As an almost orgasmic sense of pleasure flowed through Sandy's body, her entire body relaxed as Mike drew her even more closely toward him.

Sandy finally relented, surrendering to her lust, as she turned and pushed her son back onto the mattress. Lowering her head, Sandy began to lick her son's cock clean. Sandy kissed and licked his flagging muscle, kneading his balls, as she revived his huge tool.

Sandy was oblivious to everyone around her and to Dan's constantly clicking camera as she willed her son's penis back to life. There was no going back now, Sandy told herself, as she made love to her son's cock with her mouth, growing more excited with each passing moment as it grew larger.

Once Mike was hard again, Sandy straddled him and began riding his cock with wild abandon. Pulling his head between her lush breasts, she invited him to knead and suck on her huge nipples. Mike ravenously fed on his mother's breasts, continuing to knead them until they both orgasmed as she wildly rocked back and forth on top of him.

As the final rush of their orgasmic highs receded, Sandy continued to straddle her son with him still inside her. Lightheaded, Sandy swayed back and forth atop her son as his cock started to become flaccid inside her. She could feel his warm cum filling her womb and then slowly start to dribble down the inside of her thighs.

The storm had past them now and the rain had stopped. The lightning cast only a dim glow with each burst and the thunder was little more than a faint rumble in the distance.

Looking down at her son, Sandy realized that they had just blown through an even bigger taboo as she let him fill her womb with his cum―the same womb that had borne him. The entire room was completely silent as everyone waited to see what would happen next. Sandy could feel everyone's eyes burning into her.

Sandy slowly stood, keeping her back to everyone but her son. Her movements were calm and deliberate. She extended her hand to her son, helping him to his feet. Neither of them said a word, nor did they look at any of the others, who all continued to watch them closely. Instead, she led her son down the hallway, hand in hand, to her bedroom, closing the door behind them.

Everyone else continued to sit silently for a couple of minutes. Eventually they made eye contact with each other, with no one wanting to be the first to speak. Mark, Chris and Nick got up and silently moved toward the door, then walked down the hill to the bunkhouse.

Ally and Josh were the next to depart as they silently walked to their own bedroom. Lois sat on the edge of the couch, watching Dan as he began to put his equipment away.

"Can I help you, mon amour?" asked Lois quietly.

"Oui, merci," replied Dan without looking up. "Can you carry the two bags back to the office and sit them next to the desk?"

"Oui," replied Lois. "Do you need help with the truss?"

"No, I've got it," replied Dan, his voice sounding strangely subdued. "Why don't you go get in the shower and I'll join you in a few."

"OK, baby," replied Lois as she carried the bags toward the office. "Don't be too long. OK?"

To be continued...

~~~~~

NOTE: I hope you enjoyed this story. If so, please rate it below. I also look forward to any comments or suggestions you may have. I'll reply if you send me an email using Literotica's email utility. Unfortunately, I can't reply to anonymous posts. If you find mistakes, please let me know and I'll make the corrections. Thanks for taking the time to read the story!              

~~~~~

1...67891011