The Jocasta Complex Pt. 03

Story Info
Moms and sons make their own porn movie.
36.3k words
4.82
13.5k
25

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story contains explicit sexual language and activity, including rough sex. If such material offends you, please move on to a different story. There is something for everyone on Literotica's website.

Please note that this is the THIRD part of this FIVE part story.

~~~~~

The Jocasta Complex - Part 3

Mothers and sons succumb to their mutual lust on a two week mountain holiday.

~~~~~

Tuesday Afternoon / Day 5

Ally and Josh were spending a quiet afternoon together in bed. They laid side by side with Josh behind Ally, snuggled tightly up against her. Ally's head was resting on Josh's outstretched arm and his other arm was around her chest with his hand cupping one of her breasts as he kneaded it gently.

They were in the midst of a sort of daytime version of pillow talk. It had been rare over the last few days for them to have quiet moments like this together where they could just talk and bounce ideas off of each other.

When they got up that morning, the storm had passed and they had resumed their routine at the pond with photos, videos and sex. Much of the morning's action had taken place in the water and it was a welcome change of pace for Ally, who had always enjoyed fucking in the water.

When they were done at the pond, everyone had a quick lunch together and the boys decided to take a run into Sonora for the afternoon to go shopping and look around, giving Ally and Josh some space. At least that's what the boys claimed.

Ally had to laugh. She had overheard them, and they all wanted to get a haircut and look their best in preparation for Sandy and Bree's arrival the following morning. They all wanted to make a good impression on their other two favorite MILFs. Ally could sense the boy's excitement, particularly Mike and Andy's.

Dan had decided to go too, finally disengaging himself from the computer. Ally hadn't heard from Lois yet, so she wasn't sure if she was coming. But Ally could tell that Dan was excited by the prospect, even though he tried to play it cool.

Josh nibbled on Ally's ear as he continued to whisper to her. He was still inside her ass after making love for the second time and she was squeezing his semi-hard penis with the muscles in her ass, coaxing him back to life.

"Do you think Mike and Andy will end up having sex with their moms?" asked Josh. There it was, thought Ally, finally the question he had been dancing around but never quite asking.

"Yeah," sighed Ally.

"Really?" asked Josh, not sounding convinced.

"Yes, baby," whispered Ally. "Those boys won't take no for an answer. Trust me. I should know."

"Yeah, I suppose," replied Josh.

"And besides," continued Ally, "neither Sandy or Bree can resist a big cock, and their sons have two really nice specimens. They won't be able to restrain themselves."

"With their own sons?" asked Josh, his tone incredulous.

"Baby! Stiff cocks aren't the only thing that have no conscience," replied Ally. "Pussies are no different. Look at us."

"Yeah, but you're not really―" Josh started to say as his voice trailed off. "Sorry, I didn't mean―"

"That's OK, baby," said Ally as she gave Josh another reassuring squeeze inside her again. "I know what you mean."

"Do you think Dan's mom, Lois, is going to come too?" asked Josh as his cock stiffened and he pushed it deeper into Ally's ass as she pushed back on him, driving it still deeper inside her.

"I don't know, baby," said Ally. "But if I had to guess, I'd say yes."

"Is she just as horny as Sandy and Bree?" asked Josh. Ally could detect a hopeful tone in Josh's voice.

"No, baby," replied Ally. "If Lois comes, it will be because of her motherly instincts. She'll want to protect her son from the three sluts and shield him from getting emotionally hurt."

"Why do you say that?" asked Josh.

"Because Dan is a sensitive kid," replied Ally. "He's always been the most sensitive one among you."

"Yeah, I suppose you're right," said Josh as he drove deeper yet into Ally's ass and began nibbling at the sensitive spot on Ally's neck, making her moan.

"He still hasn't had sex with me yet," gasped Ally, tightening the muscles in her ass as she pushed even harder back against Josh's cock, rocking her hips up and down.

"You know, you're right!" panted Josh as his breathing started to become labored.

"Come to think of it," whimpered Ally as she edged close to orgasm, "you haven't fucked me on camera either. Blow jobs and tit fucking don't count."

"I prefer keeping it special," groaned Josh, getting close himself. "Just between YOU AND ME!"

Suddenly Josh rolled over on his back, firmly squeezing both of Ally's breasts as he held her on top of him. She felt diminutively small atop his larger body. She could feel his bulging chest muscles hard against her back. She felt helpless in his grasp. Her entire body tingled as he possessed her body.

"OH, baby!" moaned Abby. "Harder, baby. HARDER!"

Josh grabbed Ally's right hand and pushed her fingers into her pussy.

"Make yourself cum, baby," demanded Josh. "I want to feel you cum with me deep in your ass. Do it, baby! Do it! Do it!"

Ally's frantically slid her fingers in and out of her pussy as Josh demanded and she began to quiver, crying out again and again in pleasure. Her whole body throbbed and she began undulating up and down on top of Josh's body as his thrusts into her ass suddenly became shorter and more rapid.

She could tell he was ready to erupt inside her ass as his hard muscle began to throb inside her. When she could feel his warm semen filling her, she could hold off no longer.

"OH, GOD!" screamed Ally as her entire body began to shake. "I'm cumming for you, baby! Cumming for you! AAHHH! OH, GOD! I'M CUMMMINNNGGG!"

~~~~~

Tuesday Evening / Day 5

"They're on their way back now," said Josh as he put his cell phone down on the coffee table. "They picked up dinner at the Mexican restaurant we always liked."

"Oh, good," enthused Ally. "That's much easier. Is there plenty of beer in the fridge?"

"Yeah, they restocked it this morning," said Josh. "I'm guessing that they planned on picking up Mexican at the same time they decided to drive into town."

"OK, then, baby," replied Ally. "Let's go get dressed before they get back."

"Dressed?" asked Josh, surprised at the idea.

"Yeah, baby," said Ally. "We need to start wearing clothes again before Sandy and Bree arrive tomorrow. And especially if Lois comes along!"

"Didn't you tell them we were going au naturel?" asked Josh, sounding a little confused.

"Yes, baby," replied Ally. "But I don't feel comfortable having them walk in on me with a bunch of naked guys―especially if it includes their own sons. You can understand that―can't you, baby?"

"Yeah, I can see your point," replied Josh, sounding a little disappointed.

"Look―once they are here," reassured Ally as she stood up and pulled Josh to his feet, "it shouldn't be long before the clothes come back off. You wouldn't want to deprive your friends the fun of unwrapping their new presents―would you?"

"Well―when you put it that way!" laughed Josh as they headed down the hallway to get dressed.

~~~~~

It seemed strange sitting around the dinner table with everyone clothed for a change, thought Ally. As she looked around at the boys with their fresh haircuts she could sense their growing excitement.

Ally could tell from the way they were carrying themselves and from their nervous banter that they were filled with anticipation at having two new playmates arriving the following morning.

On the first day at the pond, the boys had already told Ally that Sandy and Bree were their the principal subjects of their other youthful sex fantasies when they weren't thinking about her. Now they were on the cusp of fulfilling all their wildest wet dreams.

Ally was looking forward to the reinforcements. Selfishly, she wanted to spend more quality time alone with Josh. And having Sandy and Bree there would afford her the opportunity. And besides, Ally missed the touch of another woman.

As dinner wound down, it was the boys turn to surprise Ally. Each of them wanted to have sex alone with her in the guest room. They didn't want any cameras or audience, just one on one sex―intimate sex.

~~~~~

The last of the boys to join Ally in the guest room was Matt. She was surprised when he immediately lowered his head between her legs and performed cunnilingus on her, especially since the others had already been inside her.

At this point, the boys knew that she rarely let them cum inside her, particularly her pussy, so Matt wasn't concerned about encountering his friends cum inside her and he deftly brought Ally to a rousing orgasm as he tenderly tantalized her aching clit.

No sooner did he leave her writhing on the bed in the final throes of her orgasm than he spread her legs wide, mounted her and rhythmically began plumbing the depths of her aroused and wet pussy, making her mew with pleasure.

Matt slowly and relentlessly buried his cock deep inside her, making her moan each time his cock pressed against her cervix. This was no longer the inexperienced boy who just a few days previously shot his wad within seconds of penetrating her. Now he was displaying impressive stamina as he expertly made love to her.

"Yes! That was it!" Ally thought to herself excitedly as his cock slowly stroked in and out of her as she tightened the muscles in her pussy around his hard muscle. He was making love to her, long, slow, passionate, caring love! He and Chris were a couple of real Don Juans.

"Oh, YES, baby!" purred Ally. "Make love to me. Make me cum, baby! Cum inside me, baby!"

Matt picked up the pace of his thrusts as he squeezed Ally's soft ass cheeks with his strong hands, pulling her into him and making her mew with further excitement as she wrapped her arms around his head and thrust her tongue deep into the back of Matt's throat.

"Oh, GOD, baby!" cried out Ally. "I'm going to cum, baby! Cum with me! Now, baby! NOW!"

Matt and Ally thrashed around on the bed as they fed off each other's excitement. When the glow of their mutual orgasms finally began to fade, they separated and Ally leaned over, kissing Matt on the lips.

"You've turned into a wonderful lover," said Ally hoarsely, still feeling the afterglow. "But it's getting late. I need to get to bed, baby. OK?"

"Not just yet," replied Matt, smiling. It was a devilish smile, Ally thought.

"What?" asked Ally. Not sure what Matt had in mind.

"We have a surprise for you," said Matt. "I'm supposed to take you back to the great room. Everyone is there waiting for you."

"O-K," replied Ally suspiciously, drawing out the word as she got up and stood next to Matt, who immediately spun her around and blindfolded her with the mask from her toy drawer in the master bedroom.

"How did you get―" Ally started to say.

"Josh gave it to me," said Matt. "OK, I'm going to walk you out for your surprise."

Matt remained behind Ally with his arms grasping her biceps as he steered her out into the hallway and down to the great room, stopping her at the edge of the dining room table. She could feel the high back of a chair pressing against her breasts.

Pulling the mask from her eyes, Ally looked to her left and right, seeing the others standing on either side of her smiling. Everyone was fully clothed except she and Matt, who was hurriedly putting on his shorts and camp shirt. Now the only naked person in the room was Ally.

"How do you like it?" asked Josh, smiling, as were the other boys.

"Like what?" asked Ally, stunned and confused, until she saw Josh nodding his head toward the wall behind the cadenza on the other side of the table.

Looking up, Ally became wide eyed and a broad smile filled her face.

"Oh, My God!" gushed Ally. "It's beautiful!"

Ally was looking at one of the photos that Dan had mounted for her as a thank you gift. It took the place of the painting of a mountain meadow in spring that had hung there previously.

There in its place was a six foot square photo of Ally reclining inside the rowboat in the late afternoon's golden light with the sun reflecting off of the rippling water as the ducks, geese and swans paddled around her in the pond.

Ally's oiled skin radiated the golden light and her long red hair cascaded down her chest, encircling her lush breasts as they swelled from her body and her nipples hardened in the cool late afternoon air. The gold jewelry and emeralds dangling from her nipples and labia only accentuated Ally's raw sexuality.

She was lying back in the bow of the boat with flowered pillows and a comforter beneath her and her legs were splayed apart unashamedly as her green eyes dreamily looked into the camera. The pink folds of her moist inner labia gleamed in the golden light as the large emerald dangling from her labia on a gold chain nested in the rippling folds of her glistening wet pussy, making the photo startlingly intimate.

The overall scene was both pastoral and erotically sensuous at the same time. The soft golden late afternoon glow gave the photo the aspect of a dreamy fairy tale.

"Oh My God, Dan!" exclaimed Ally. "Your photo is so beautiful."

"No more than the subject," replied Dan, smiling. "Do you want to see the others?"

"There's more?" gushed Ally. "Yes! Yes of course!"

As Ally followed the boys down the hallway, Josh handed Ally her kimono and she put it on as she walked. They appeared to be headed toward the master bedroom.

They stopped when they reached the door and suddenly she had the blindfold back on. Josh steered her into the bedroom and when she stopped, she could feel the bottom edge of the bed against her lower legs.

"Ready?" asked Dan who was standing next to her.

"Yes! Yes!" said Ally excitedly.

When the mask came off this time, there were three photos hanging above the bed replacing the old painting. They appeared to be identical in size and about two and a half feet tall and maybe six feet wide.

"It's a triptych," said Dan in explanation of the three photos.

Each of the rectangular images were tight closeups of Ally's breasts. The top image showed her breasts with the Alpen glow reflecting off her oiled skin. Her bejeweled nipples were perky, but not aroused.

The middle image appeared to be taken not long after and her nipples were semi-aroused and there was sweat starting to form on her skin. The photo appeared to be taken as Ally was in the midst of exhaling.

The bottom image was in stark contrast to the other two. Ally's breasts were swelling out from her body and her nipples were fully aroused as her emeralds swung back and forth. The stunning shot appeared to have been shot at a one-thousandth of a second.

The effect was to make the emeralds appear to be suspended in midair, tethered to their golden chains. Sweat was heavily beaded on her breasts and rivulets of sweat cascaded down the cleavage between her breasts. It was obvious that she was sexually aroused.

Taken together, the three images were a portrait of a woman experiencing sexual arousal. Though the images were macro shots of Ally's breasts, by the time your eyes came to rest of the bottom photo, you knew that the woman was in the throes of an orgasm. The overall effect of the triptych was erotic and arousing.

"Dan! They're just so beautiful!" gushed Ally as she turned toward him, giving him a bear hug. "You are such a fabulous photographer, baby! An real artist! Thank you! Thank you, so much!"

"It's me who should be thanking you," replied Dan earnestly. "I couldn't possibly hope for a better or more beautiful subject."

"Well, I appreciate the sentiment," replied Ally as she leaned forward and kissed Dan on the cheek, letting her lips linger for a moment.

When Dan didn't try to take her invitation to the next level, Ally spoke again.

"But I've seen your mother, Lois," whispered Ally. "So that's still open to dispute as far as I'm concerned. She is stunningly beautiful."

"I agree, but she's not my photo subject," whispered Dan. As Dan spoke, Ally pulled him away from the group and into a corner of the room by themselves.

"Not yet, at least," replied Ally as she watched Dan's eyes narrow. "She called me while you guys were in Sonora."

"And?" asked Dan. Ally could see that she had piqued his interest.

"She's driving up later in the morning tomorrow," said Ally. "She'll be here late afternoon."

"OH! OK," said Dan, stunned and struggling to process the new revelation. "But what does that have to do with―"

"Baby, if she is coming," whispered Ally as she pecked Dan on the cheek again, "she'll pose for you too, if you want her to. Trust me!"

"You're sure?" asked Dan skeptically and still ambivalent about the idea of photographing his own mother nude.

"Baby, after she sees these, I'm sure of it," replied Ally. "Hell, Sandy and Bree are going to want their own photos too!"

"Is she going to―" Dan began to ask before his voice trailed off. "You know―"

"Have sex with your friends?" said Ally empathetically, finishing Dan's question. "I don't know, baby. She didn't say. Mostly, I think she wants to come and see you, be with you."

"Oh, OK," muttered Dan, still sounding uncomfortable.

"If seeing her have sex with your friends bothers you," suggested Ally as she stroked Dan's arm, "maybe you should call and talk to her."

"No, it's up to her," replied Dan adamantly. "It's her body. It's her decision. Is she going to stay down in the bunkhouse like Sandy and Bree?

"WHAT?" asked Ally, the surprise apparent in her voice. "That's the first I've heard about THAT."

"Yeah, Mike called his mom," said Dan. "He talked his mom and Bree into staying down in the bunkhouse with the guys."

"W-e-l-l, O-K," said Ally, drawing out the words as she tried to let her brain catch up. "If that's what they want."

Dan didn't respond.

"I take it you don't want your mom staying down there," said Ally finally. It was a question more than a statement.

"Not really," replied Dan with quiet conviction. "I don't think what is going to happen down there is really her thing."

"I don't either," said Ally. "I'll call her in the morning and suggest she stay here at the ranch house. "I'll make up one of the guest rooms for her."

"Thanks, I'd prefer that," said Dan.

"As a matter of fact, I'll make the room next door up for you to," added Ally. "After all, you spend most of your time up here anyway, working on your computer."

"I don't know―" Dan started to say as Ally interrupted him.

"Don't worry about what your friends think," said Ally. "They'll understand if you want to spend more time with your mom. And besides―they're going to be pretty busy anyway, if I know Sandy and Bree."

"Yeah, I suppose you're right," replied Dan, looking up as everyone else besides Josh left the room. "Thanks."

"Are they going back down to the bunkhouse?" asked Ally as Josh joined them.

"Yeah," replied Josh. "They're going to turn in for the night. What's up?"

"I let Dan know that his mom is coming later tomorrow too," said Ally. "Did you know Sandy and Bree were going to stay down in the bunkhouse?"

"No!" said Josh, sounding equally surprised. "When did that happen?"

"Mike talked to his mom while we were in Sonora," said Dan.

"Dan wants his mom to stay up here," said Ally, "and I offered to make up a room for him too."

"Cool," replied Josh. "Dan's up here most of the time, anyway, chained to his computer."

"Good," said Ally. "I'm going to go ahead right now and make up the two bedrooms that have a connecting bathroom for you and your mom. You can sleep up here tonight if you want to. OK?"

"Yeah, sure. Thanks," replied Dan. "I'll do that. But if it is OK, I have some stuff I need to get done in the office first."

"You go right ahead, baby," said Ally. "I'll have the bedrooms ready for you. And Dan―thank you again for the beautiful photos. They were such a nice surprise. THANK YOU!"