The Jocasta Complex Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did Dan ask you to do this?" asked Ally.

"Yes!" replied Lois. "And Josh, you?"

"Yes, he wanted it too," replied Ally. "He said they had been planning it even before they left LA."

"You know, they've always had the hots for you. Don't you?" said Lois, smiling at Ally in the mirror as they continued to work on their makeup.

"So I've been told," replied Ally, smiling.

"If there were no blackmail videos―would you have done it―if Josh asked?" asked Lois, looking intently at Ally in the mirror.

"Yes, he's my lover now," replied Ally. "I'd do anything for him, to be with him."

"You called him your lover just now, not your son," observed Lois.

"I can't bring myself to call him my son anymore," confessed Ally. "Not when we're―well, you know!"

Lois looked in the mirror and could see that Ally's eyes were moist, trying to fight back tears.

"Yes, I do know," replied Lois affectionately. "We're both doing this for love, because neither of us wants to lose our sons, our boys, our LOVERS, as you say."

"That seems like a good enough reason to me," replied Ally. "Besides, it's not like it's anything we haven't done before. Right?"

"Yeah, I suppose so," said Lois. "And I have missed having sex."

"Me too!" said Ally, smiling at Lois again through the mirror.

"Are the boys rough?" asked Lois, her tone serious again.

"They were at first," replied Ally. "Way too much pent up testosterone, I think. The last time I was with all of them though, they actually made love to me."

"Really?" exclaimed Lois, her voice hopeful.

"Yeah," replied Ally. "As a matter of fact―on the same mattress, in front of the fireplace, just as it will be tonight."

"What should I expect tonight?" asked Lois.

"My first time with them, they each took me around the world," answered Ally. "With three other women to choose from tonight―who knows."

"Any advice?" asked Lois. Ally could sense the anxiety in her voice as she finished with her makeup and began brushing her hair one last time.

"Be careful with Mike and Andy, especially Andy. They're the most aggressive―and the biggest! Chris and Matt are sweet, just don't let them fall in love with you. And Nick, he's a good lover, and strong. He'll throw you around like a rag doll―and his girth―be prepared!"

"Humm! I kind of like being tossed around like a doll sometimes," replied Lois. "And I'm sure Dan would enjoy watching that. Don't you think?"

"He'll enjoy filming it," corrected Ally. "Are you ready, baby?"

"As I'm going to be," said Lois as she stood up.

"OK then, one last thing," said Ally as she stood up as well. Ally reached into the drawer in front of her and pulled out a clear plastic bottle full of something that was sparkly.

"Stand with your legs apart and your arms away from your body," said Ally. "And close your eyes."

"What's this?" asked Lois, her curiosity piqued.

"Body glitter," replied Ally. "I'll do you and then you can do me. It will stick to our oiled skin when I blow it on to you out of my hand. I'll blow a little in your hair too."

"Oh! That's different," exclaimed Lois.

"We need an edge against those other two bitches!" laughed Ally.

"Agreed!" giggled Lois, nervously.

When they were done with the body glitter, both women took stock of themselves and each other in the full length mirror behind them.

Earlier, they had showered together, washing each other's bodies and shampooing each other's hair. Then they dried and styled one another's hair. Ally had Lois remove her extensions before they got in the shower and now their hair was about the same length, so they dried and styled it the same, with their wavy hair curling outward at their shoulders.

Before applying their makeup, each woman had oiled the other's body and had lubed each other's asses with silicon oil. Neither woman was wearing jewelry, fearing it would get snagged with so many bodies in such close quarters. Ally had insisted that they both apply flesh-toned rouge to their lips, nipples and labia, and Lois had to admit, it looked sexy.

As they took stock of each other in the mirror, Ally had one final idea. Reaching into the back of the same drawer the glitter had come from, Ally retrieved two black leather collars, one had a gold plate with the word 'Whore' etched into it, and the other said 'Slut' on its metal plate. Both collars were studded with short stainless steel spikes.

"You pick," said Ally holding the collars up in front of Lois. "Slut or Whore?"

"Oh, whore by all means," replied Lois. "Dan asked me if I was his whore in bed earlier, and I wouldn't want to disappoint him!"

"Then I guess I'm the slut," said Ally with a wicked grin. "But I already knew THAT!"

~~~~~

As Ally and Lois walked down the darkened hallway toward the great room hand in hand, the could hear the murmur of voices just out of view. When they got to the end of the hallway, they paused, standing hidden in the shadows for a couple of minutes taking in the scene.

"Oh Wow!" whispered Lois breathily. "Dan has been busy."

"He takes his craft seriously, baby," whispered Ally admiringly. "You've got a filmmaker in the making there."

As Ally and Lois continued to watch, they saw the double-mattress in front of the fireplace with the sex toys from her nightstand drawer arrayed next to it. Also piled next to the toys was a bottle of silicone oil and several neatly piled moistened towels. Lois and Ally looked at each other knowingly. Neither of them had to verbalize what both of them were thinking―there was going to be a lot of ass play!

Ally also noticed that the big faux bearskin comforter from the hassock-style chest at the foot of her bed was spread atop the mattress. It was much larger than the mattress and the corners had been neatly tucked underneath. The actual bear skin was spread atop the fake one.

Most impressive was the lighting truss that stood just to the left of the fireplace. Mounted atop the truss was the Red Ranger video camera. It was angled down, with the mattress framed in the center.

This was immediately obvious to both Ally and Lois, because the image from the camera was projected on the 84 inch TV mounted above the fireplace. Looking more closely, they could see the cable connecting the camera to the back of the TV.

Lois saw two black plastic contraptions on the mantle that hadn't been there before.

"What are those things on the mantle?" whispered Lois.

"I think they're strobes, remote flash units for my husband's camera," answered Ally. "It looks like they're pointed at the ceiling for some reason."

As the two women continued to stand in the shadows watching, Dan moved to the edge of the mattress with some sort of remote in his hand. Looking up, Ally saw that he was using the remote to zoom in and out with the video camera and move it back and forth.

Ally looked up and saw that the camera was mounted on some additional piece of equipment that allowed him to pan the camera to the left and right, and then up and down, as he controlled it with the remote.

"Lay down in the middle of the mattress," ordered Dan as he looked toward Sandy, who seemed only too eager to accommodate.

"Like this, baby?" replied Sandy as she lay back on the dark brown bearskin with her knees drawn up to her ass and her thighs spread wide apart. Sandy also used her hands to press her substantial breasts together as she provocatively vamped for the overhead camera and watched herself on the large TV screen.

"Yeah, perfect," replied Dan as he zoomed the overhead video camera in and out. At the same time, he pressed the shutter release on the Hasselblad to activate the strobes, creating bursts of light. Dan watched the TV closely to see how the quick flashes of light affected the video image on the screen.

The light bursts caused the image on the large screen to blur momentarily before coming back into sharp focus. Dan nodded his head affirmatively. The effect wasn't too distracting. It had a sort of an artistic flair to it that was mildly appealing. He could live with that.

"Is that all, baby?" asked the attention starved Sandy. "Do you want me to do anything else?"

"Why don't you squirm around a bit," suggested Dan. "As a matter of fact, why don't you close your eyes and get yourself off for the cameras."

"It would be my pleasure, baby!" gushed Sandy as her fingers disappeared into her pussy as she lifted her ass off the furry bearskin, rocking her hips back and forth. She was pleased to hear the murmur of approval from her audience.

Dan had the Hasselblad's large eyecup pressed against his eye as he snapped photos, with the two strobes flashing each time he took another photo, bouncing soft diffused light off the ceiling and onto Sandy's lush body.

Dan constantly zoomed in and out. First Dan zeroed in on Sandy's wet pussy as her fingers found her clit and then on her face as she licked her lips with her face mirroring the pleasure she was feeling.

Zooming the camera out to a medium shot, Dan captured more of Sandy's voluptuous body in frame, as he explored Sandy's lush, fleshy body. At slightly over six feet tall, Sandy was an imposing, beautiful woman, a real glamamazon.

Her flaxen blonde hair was shoulder length and luxuriously full. A shock of her well coifed wavy hair hung down over the right side of her face. Sandy's dazzling blue eyes peeked out sexily from beneath the unruly strand of blonde hair.

Sandy looked like the voluptuous actress from the Fellini movie who famously danced in a fountain, or like the iconic nude image of Marilyn Monroe that graced 1950's calendars. Sandy's lush, fleshy body proudly proclaimed her sexuality, and that her libido knew no limits.

What nature hadn't provided, Sandy supplemented with the help of her Beverly Hills cosmetic surgeon. Sandy came from Texas oil money and daddy had always given her everything she wanted. Even though he had long since passed, the trust fund she inherited assured her that daddy's little girl would continue to get whatever she wanted.

Sandy's body had been sculpted into its current curvaceous hourglass figure with the aid of a surgeon's scalpel. Sandy's breasts were filled with 800 cc silicone implants that left her nipples constantly aroused. They were the best money could buy.

Sandy also had a Rhinoplasty, a nose job, and she had the buccal fat removed from her cheeks, giving her that high cheek boned look preferred by glamourous fashion models from the pages of magazines such as Vogue.

At 37-25-35, Sandy's DD breasts were the first thing you noticed about her. Her light pink nipples were as large and round as six nickels stacked on top of each other. Sandy's three inch areolas were light pink and studded with pebbled bumps. They cried out to be sucked.

Sandy proudly strutted around with her breasts thrust out in front of her as though they were her calling card. As a true daughter of Texas, Sandy wanted everything about her to be big, except her ass. And her surgeon's scalpel had helped accommodate that on two occasions as well.

As a teenager Sandy had read about Madame de Pompadour, King Louis XV's famously glamourous and voluptuous mistress. It was said that her breasts "proceeding her by half an hour." Jeanne Antoinette Poisson, Marquise de Pompadour immediately became Sandy's lifelong role model.

As Dan snapped away, memorializing every inch of Sandy's lush body, the golden light from the fireplace and candles reflected off Sandy's oiled, flawlessly creamy and lightly tanned flesh.

Sandy's pronounced mons protruded above her hairless pussy, much as her breasts protruded from her chest. And below, like everything else about her body, Sandy's labia were large and engorged, like Botox filled lips.

As Dan explored Sandy's body, the thought occurred to him that her body was built for sex―lots of sex―sex with multiple men at the same time. For a moment, he tried to conjure a mental image, but then abandoned the thought. He knew that very soon, as part of his script he had just concocted, he would be filming just that.

"What a SLUT!" hissed Lois in a whisper from the hallway as she and Ally watched Sandy loudly, energetically and shamelessly masturbate for everyone.

"Maybe I should give her my collar?" was Ally's whispered and catty reply, trying not to giggle too loudly and reveal their presence in the shadows.

"M-A-Y ― B-E!" agreed Lois drawing out the word sarcastically as she watched Sandy extend her hand toward Bree.

"Baby! Come and help me," begged Sandy theatrically, as she looked over at Bree, who was sitting on her son's lap. "Please, baby! PLEASE!"

Answering Sandy's plea, Bree slinked over to the edge of the mattress and slowly crouched down on her hands and knees like a cat getting ready to pounce on its prey. Bree crawled like a predator toward Sandy, straddling her in the sixty-nine position and lowered her head between Sandy's widely spread thighs.

Sandy lifted her ass in the air to meet Bree's mouth and lips. At the same time, Sandy clutched Bree's lily white ass cheeks with her hands and pulled her down until she could bury her own face in Bree's dripping pussy. Both women began to moan, rocking their hips as they slid their pussies back and forth across each other's busy lips and tongues.

Dan continued to snap away with the Hasselblad as he circled the women on the mattress below him. He had a fresh subject in Bree, and he focused his attention on her petite body. Dan was fascinated by her flawlessly white, almost porcelain doll like flesh.

Bree's body was a stark contrast to the fleshy Sandy. Of the four women, only Ally at five foot five, was shorter than Bree, who was five foot seven. Where Sandy's body was fleshy and amazon like, Bree's body was slinky and feline.

Bree weighed less than 120 pounds and her slim body made her C cup breasts appear larger than they actually were. Bree invariably dressed in tight fitting black clothing that hugged and accentuated her 33-23-33 figure. Bree's body disappeared under Sandy's six foot one, hundred and fifty pound body when Sandy rolled on top of Bree.

The first thing everyone always noticed about Bree was her lily white skin which was accentuated by her jet black hair that she wore in a pageboy cut that hugged the bottom of her chin line. Further framing her China doll face were her bangs which reached down to her eyebrows.

Bree's brown, almost black colored eyes, were dark bottomless pools that looked out at the world with a bored expression. She had an air of danger about her and she fancied herself as a real maneater. Something to which most of the men in her life could attest.

As Dan continued to click away, he wondered if Bree was really the vampirish creature that she tried to project. As he continued to photograph her body, he wondered if she kept copies of Anne Rice's books on her nightstand. Laughing to himself, Dan was virtually sure she had a drawer full of sex toys with bondage stuff in the drawer below.

Ally and Lois watched with admiration as Dan deftly operated the Hasselblad with one hand and the remote on the overhead camera with the other as he explored Bree's body.

"He's really good!" whispered Lois excitedly, in awe of her son's dexterity and ability.

"You saw the photos of me above the dining room table and the ones in the bedroom," replied Ally. "He's amazing. You SHOULD be proud!"

"Oh God, Yeah! Oh baby, YEAH!" cried out Bree, drawing Ally and Lois' attention away from their conversation.

Ally and Lois watched Sandy and Bree begin rolling back and forth across the bearskin comforter as they dug their fingers into each other's asses, burying their faces in one another's needy pussies.

Sandy and Bree began frigging each other's asses with their fingers as they continued to frantically moan and groan, nearing what must have been their second or third orgasm.

No sooner did their orgasms crest than they faded. Sandy and Bree grew silent and their bodies ceased thrashing around as they came to rest with their heads resting on one another's thighs. Both women were dripping sweat and their bodies gleamed in the golden glow of the fire and candles.

"OK, that was both good and unexpected," said Dan. "Thank you ladies."

"Y'all are most certainly welcome," panted Sandy in her unctuous Texas drawl. "Anytime, baby! Anytime!"

"OK, before Lois and Ally arrive, let me make sure everyone reviewed the script," said Dan, his voice very professional and sounding like a director in complete control of his set.

"Yeah, I think we've all got it," replied Andy, caustically.

"Any questions?" asked Dan, ignoring Andy's snide tone.

When Dan got no response, he had one final thought.

"Remember!" said Dan emphatically. "No matter how much you want to ― DON'T LOOK UP AT EITHER CAMERA! ― GOT IT?"

"We're going to go freshen up," said Sandy as she and Bree got up off the bearskin, dripping sweat.

"Good idea," replied Dan. "Check in on Lois and Ally while you're at it, if you could please."

"No need!" was Ally's loud reply as she squeezed Lois' hand and the two women stepped out of the shadows and started across the great room, passing Sandy and Bree as they approached Dan and the boys.

"MY! It looks like you boys have been busy," remarked Ally as she smiled at Dan and then Josh.

"So, we're making a porn movie," said Lois, staring at her son intently, raising and lowering her right eyebrow. Lois' face alternately showed anxiety and excitement, AND bemusement.

"YES!―and of which you are the star!" replied Dan as he embraced his mother and kissed her on the lips.

"Then I put myself in your capable hands," was Lois' sultry response as she quietly whispered into her son's ear. She kissed and nibbled on his ear, before stepping back. "Can I see the script, so I know what to do?"

Dan silently watched his mother intently as she stood just a couple of feet away. He could see that she was visibly trembling and he watched as her perfect breasts swelled in and out of her sleek bronzed perfect body.

He also noticed that her Québécois accent was now so thick that you could cut it with a knife. She was obviously aroused, and that pleased Dan. He wanted her to enjoy her time in front of his cameras.

"That won't be necessary," whispered Dan after waiting a few beats. "Everyone else already knows the script. I would prefer that your reactions be spontaneous. I'd like your surprise to be genuine for the cameras."

"That sounds delicious, mon amour!" whispered Lois, her voice growing more husky as her arousal ratcheted up with each passing moment. Dan could see his mother's juices dripping down the inside of her thighs, gleaming in the soft light.

"Ally says you can be just as lustful as her," whispered Dan, as he stepped forward, licking and nibbling on Lois' earlobe and neck. "I want you to surrender COMPLETELY to your lust! I want you to make love to my cameras. Can you do that for me, baby?"

"YEESSSS!" panted Lois, her head swirling and her breasts heaving, as she threw her arms around Dan's neck and drew him into a long wet kiss. Lois shamelessly let her hands explore her son's naked body, unconcerned that the others were watching.

Dan could feel Lois' body shudder as she pressed it into his. He sensed that she was becoming lightheaded, so he held her tight against him, only making her body shudder even more.

When Lois stepped back from her son, she finally realized that the other boys all had their eyes fixed on her, devouring every inch of her naked body. Lois felt a rush of excitement and her body began to tremble even more as goosebumps rose on her oiled flesh.

Lois knew her breasts were heaving in and out and that the muscles in her lower stomach were undulating provocatively in and out as well, but she didn't care. She found it exhilarating to have so many eyes exploring her body like the caressing hands of a lover.

1...45678...11