The Jocasta Complex Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally and Lois' lovemaking had left them panting hard as their breasts and stomachs heaved in and out. The two women looked at each other intently, their eyes still full of lust. Ally scooted closer to Lois, spreading her legs apart and lifting her ass off the mattress, inviting Lois to scoot closer as well.

Lois wriggled her lithe body closer to Ally, sliding her long left leg between Ally's thighs and under her body. Lois draped her right leg over Ally's left and lifted her ass off the bed as well, as they scissored their lower bodies together. The women slid their bodies even closer, until their wet pussies were pressed hard against each other with the lips of their labia locked in a wet kiss.

Josh and Dan could see how excited Ally and Lois had become. The women's feet were firmly planted on the bed and their hands were grasping handfuls of the sheet below them as they raised their asses in the air. The rest of their bodies were in the air too, as they raised themselves up on their elbows, with their feet, elbows and hands supporting their weight.

Lois and Ally thrust their pussies together with ever increasing pressure as they gyrated their hips to further stimulate their throbbing clits as their tribbing took on a sense of urgency. Their enflamed and rigid clits finally found each other and both women cried out in passion.

Both women were suspended in midair as they arched their backs and undulated up and down and from side to side. Josh and Dan watched in awe as Ally and Lois demonstrated how flexible and strong their tanned and tones bodies were.

"Come kiss me, baby," panted Ally as she looked longingly toward Dan, who was startled by the invitation.

"Yes―YES, you too!" gasped Lois as she met Josh's gaze with her smoldering bedroom eyes. "Kiss me too!"

The boys slowly moved to the center of the bed, unsure of themselves, as they joined Ally and Lois. Looking back and forth at each other, the boys' eyes asked one another for permission, before kissing the other's mother.

Smiling warmly at the boys, the women responded by meeting them with open, eager mouths as they exchanged wet hungry kisses.

"Finger me, baby," whimpered Ally in Dan's ear between kisses. "Finger my ass too! Please, baby! Please! I need to cum so bad!"

"Oh God, YEAH!" squealed Lois as she nibbled on Josh's earlobe. "Do it, baby! DO IT!"

The two women's bodies continued to undulate between the two boys as Dan and Josh hovered over them. Frigging their asses and pussies as the women levitated in midair, Lois and Ally's moans became louder and more urgent as they neared another orgasm.

As Ally and Lois were almost ready to cum, they disengaged and reversed positions, rolling on their sides and burying their heads in each other's pussies as their bodies undulated and throbbed.

Again, Ally was the instigator as she reached back with her hands and spread herself open, looking up at Dan briefly.

"Fill my pussy, baby!" begged Ally, her voice urgent and hoarse with desire. "Fill me with your young hard cock. Please, baby!"

Completely aroused, Dan immediately did as Ally demanded and lowered himself behind her, driving his cock into her hot wet pussy for the first time as she clamped the muscles in her hot box around his cock.

Josh didn't even wait for an invitation as he pressed his body against Lois and slipped his cock into her tight velvety pussy.

"Oh YES! Oui! OUI!" purred Lois as she tightened the muscles in her pussy around Josh's steely hard cock, pushing her ass into his thrusts. "Fuck me, baby! Fuck me HARD!"

"Baise moi fort!" squealed Lois excitedly.

Lois had wanted Dan to be the first inside her, but she and Ally and the two boys were all too overcome by lust now to think about what they were doing. Lois had a cock inside her for the first time in a very long time and it felt sublime―regardless of who's it was!

Josh and Dan pressed their bodies hard against the women's warm soft bodies, driving their cocks into them as the women moaned and continued to eat each other's pussies.

Having orgasmed already, Lois was nearing another and she could tell by the way Ally's body was throbbing that she was ready to cum again too.

With her head between Ally's legs, Lois could see and feel Dan's cock sliding in and out of Ally's pussy and could feel his balls slapping against her forehead as he thrust his cock into Ally wet hole. As Lois continued to lap at Ally's pussy her tongue and lips kept finding Dan's cock.

Lois could tell from Dan's moans that he could sense her tongue and lips on his cock since it throbbed each time her tongue stroked up and down his shaft as he continued to impale Ally's pussy.

With each of Dan's thrusts, Lois's lips and tongue were increasingly concentrating on his cock. It wasn't long before she had Dan's balls in her mouth kneading them with her tongue as she reached across Ally's body and clutched Dan's ass closer, willing his cock closer to her mouth. Lois felt a surge of excitement each time Dan moaned in pleasure.

Sensing what was happening, Ally delicately squirmed out from between Lois and Dan's bodies, letting Dan's cock slip from inside her. Immediately, Dan's cock was in Lois' mouth as she greedily sucked it down her throat, clutching his ass cheeks in her hands and pulling him into her.

Josh had already slipped out of Lois' pussy as well, and he and Ally left the middle of the bed to Lois and Dan as Lois rolled over on top of Dan and began rocking her pussy into his open mouth as he eagerly sucked on Lois' rigid, throbbing clit.

"Let's let them be," whispered Ally as she pushed Josh onto his back at the top of the bed and straddled him in the reverse cowgirl position, sensuously rocking her hips back and forth on top of him as she made his rigid cock find every corner of her wet pussy.

"Ewww! Ummh!" moaned Ally as Josh thrust two fingers into her ass as she rocked back and forth on top of him. "Oh, baby! Don't stop! That feels sooo good!"

"Augh! UMMM!" groaned Dan. "Oh God! MOM! You're making me cum! Oh God! Oh GAWD!"

Both Ally and Josh looked over to see Dan's body spasming beneath Lois as she kneaded his balls and used her other hand to coax every last drop of cum from his cock. She was no longer straddling his face, but lying next to him, draining his cock down her throat, then licking his shaft and balls clean before coaxing his muscle back to life.

As Ally and Josh watched, it wasn't long before Lois had Dan's cock revived and she straddled him again, lowering her pussy onto his cock as she began riding him as she squatted over him.

"Oh God, baby! I need you so badly!" whimpered Lois. "Please fuck me baby! Make love to me! Please, baby! PLEASE!"

Ally continued to ride Josh's cock in the reverse cowgirl position as Lois rode Dan's cock while facing him. The two women exchanged contented smiles as they reached across the bed and squeezed each other's hand.

Lois and Ally maneuvered the two boys bodies until the women were side by side and able to wrap their arms around each other. As they rode the boys' penises, they drove their tongues into each other's mouths and remained locked in a passionate kiss until they could each feel the stiff muscles inside them begin to throb.

Once again, the women dismounted and took their partners in their mouths as the boys semen pulsed into their throats. Lois maintained eye contact with Dan the entire time she swallowed his load, gazing at him with lust filled eyes. Then she continued to kept her eyes locked on Dan as she used her mouth and hands to urge his muscle back to life.

When Dan was hard again, Lois got on all fours facing away from him and spread her legs wide apart. She leaned forward and rested the side of her face on the rumpled sheets, looking back over her shoulder at Dan.

He continued to look intently into Lois' eyes as she stared back at him, her gleaming hazel eyes full of lust. Lois reached behind her and spread her soft bronzed cheeks wide apart with her slender fingers, exposing her tight little asshole, submissively offering her ass to him. Dan became even more aroused as he watched her sphincter dilate rapidly as her anticipation continued to build.

Seeing what was happening, Ally retrieved the bottle silicon oil from the nightstand and returned to the bed, crawling next to Lois, first kissing and nibbling on her ass cheeks, then kneading them with her hands before driving her tongue deep into Lois' ass, eliciting a loud pleasured moan.

Dan positioned himself behind his mother, ready to impale her soft pear shaped ass. Ally dripped silicon oil into the cleft of Lois' ass and fingered her, lubing Lois with the oil and making her moan repeatedly with each thrust of her probing fingers.

Ally turned to drizzle oil on Dan's shaft, stroking and lubricating it before guiding his rigid shaft to Lois' twitching brown star. As Dan slowly pushed inside Lois' tight anus, she yelped as Dan's thick cock stretched her tight ass, then she determinedly pushed her ass back into his rigid cock in a further act of submission.

Dan thrust his penis as deep inside Lois' tight ass as he could. His cock was soon pressed hard against the back of her anus and she mewed with pleasure after her anal cavity adjusted to the intruder. On each backstroke, Lois tightened her ass muscles around his cock, making his aroused muscle throb with pleasure.

Looking down at Lois, Dan saw that her sweat beaded face was turned toward him, pressed against the wrinkled sheets. The fingers on both her hands were clawing into the sheets above her head as she pushed back into him, willing him deeper inside her.

"OHHH, GAWD! F-U-C-K M-E, B-A-B-Y!" groaned Lois, her voice hoarse with passion. "Take my ass, baby! Make it YOURS! ― Faites en vôtre! FAITES EN VÔTRE!"

Thoroughly excited now, Dan thrust his cock even harder into his mother's ass and to both their surprise the last two inches of Dan's cock disappeared inside her and she could feel his pubic hair rubbing against her vagina.

A fresh surge of excitement coursed through Lois as her body involuntarily jolted upright, arching her back and wrapping her hands in his hair at the back of Dan's head as they sloppily kissed each other hungrily. Lois' body was on fire with Dan buried deep in her ass.

"Remplis-moi, mon amour," shrieked Lois, delirious with passion. "Plus profond PLUS PROFOND! Oui! Oui! ― Fill me up, my love! Deeper! DEEPER! Yes! Yes!"

"Es-tu ma petite pute maintenant?" growled Dan as he ploughed into Lois' ass. Was she HIS whore now, just as Ally was Josh's, Dan wondered out loud. He didn't have long to wait for an answer.

"Oui OUI! Je suis ta pute," squealed Lois. "Je suis ce que tu veux que je sois. Oui! OUI! ― Yes, YES! I am your whore! I'm whatever you want me to be!"

Suddenly, Lois felt Ally's hands kneading her breasts as she pushed Lois backward along with Dan until he was laying on the bed with Lois on top of him, still impaled on his cock.

Lois and Dan watched as Ally lowered her head to Lois' pussy and began lapping at it hungrily. Eventually finding Lois' engorged clit with her tongue, Lois cried out as her rigid bud began to throb between Ally's lips as Ally mercilessly flicked it with her tongue.

"Fais l'amour à ma chatte, mon amour! ― Make love to my pussy, my love!" moaned Lois as she stroked Ally's face tenderly.

Looking down, Lois saw Ally spreading her own ass cheeks wide apart as Josh plunged his cock into her puckering anus, making her lurch forward momentarily, but then push back into him as he began thrusting in and out of her ass.

With their four bodies joined together, Dan and Josh continued to relentlessly penetrate Lois and Ally's asses, making them moan, groan and mew with pleasure as all four of them steadily approached orgasms.

The boys ceaselessly plundered Lois and Ally's asses, thrusting harder as the sound of slapping flesh filled the room along with the women's impassioned moans. Finally, in a frenzy of motion, their bodies began to spasm and shudder wildly. All four orgasmed loudly and collapsed onto the bed with the two women in the middle, wrapped in each other's arms.

"You must have been very excited, my love," whispered Ally into Lois' ear, as she kissed her on the neck repeatedly. "You were crying out in French again."

"V-E-R-Y!" purred Lois as she contentedly stretched her arms and legs, before draping both over Ally's body and nestling her head between Ally's breasts. "Or should I say, C'était fantastique! ― It was fantastic!"

The two couples laid there side by side for half an hour, basking in the afterglow of their intense orgasms. Ally and Josh were the first to get up, padding off to the bathroom to shower together. Then Lois and Dan did the same as Ally and Josh got dressed and headed toward the great room.

~~~~~

Wednesday Evening / Day 6

It was after seven by the time the boys dragged themselves up from the bunkhouse for dinner. The boys all looked like they had been rode hard and put away wet―and they had!

Sandy and Bree were just as insatiable as Ally. And given the fact that they were acting in tandem, they had worn the boys out―at least temporarily.

Sandy and Bree had each taken the boys around the world at least once and the boys looked drained. The two women, on the other hand, looked like they were prepared to go another ten rounds. They had preceded the boys in coming up to the house by an hour and a half.

As Lois, Dan and Josh worked in the kitchen, with Lois teaching them how to prepare risotto and learning the proper way to make garlic bread from scratch, Ally, Sandy and Bree had lounged in the living room catching up.

By the time dinner was over, the boys were getting their second wind and the talk turned to sex.

"What these boys may lack in experience," said Sandy with her Texas twang, as she teased the boys, "they certainly make up for with enthusiasm."

"No kidding! I almost forgot how good the young stuff could be!" agreed Bree, turning to Ally and giving her a wink. "And to think you had them all to yourself for five days! I'm surprised you can still walk!"

"We had a good time, didn't we boys?" said Ally. "We even have home movies, don't we Dan?"

"Home movies?" squealed Sandy excitedly. "Well we gotta see those! Bring 'em on, Danny boy."

"Yeah! By all means," enthused Bree. "Who's gunna make the popcorn?"

"Well, that sounds like my department," answered Lois, as she got up and started for the kitchen.

"Hold on a minute!" interjected Andy. "There's plenty of time for home movies after we get home."

"Yeah!" was the universal opinion expressed by the other boys.

"There's still one MILF that hasn't been initiated," interjected Andy as he pointedly looked across the room at Lois, sizing her up.

She looked mousy to Andy with her big glasses and schoolgirl ponytail pulled back tight against her head. She was wearing the same blouse and skirt she had arrived in, but without the fancy undergarments. To Andy, Lois looked like a librarian with a budget for expensive clothes.

Then again, she looked as though there might be a half ways decent body under the clothes. And after all, a hole was a hole, was a hole―and at least hers were fresh ones.

"That's right," agreed Mike when no one else spoke up.

Suddenly all eyes were on Lois as she stood across the room, having started for the kitchen to make popcorn. Everyone could see the look of surprise on her face and the self-conscious way she crossed her arms, covering her breasts.

"I don't―" Lois started to say before Andy cut her off.

"You don't what?" asked Andy sarcastically. "Isn't that why you came? You want your fill of young cock too! Be honest, Lois? That's why you're here too!"

Lois stood across the room, frozen in her tracks, not knowing what to say. She looked around the room and all eyes were on her, especially the boys. Theirs were hungry eyes, like wolves pacing around their prey.

"We haven't discussed it yet," said Dan, speaking up. "We hadn't gotten around to it yet."

As Dan spoke he walked toward Lois and joined her, putting his arm around her waist and pulling her to him.

"What do you want to do, baby?" whispered Dan as he kissed Lois' ear.

"Is that what you want me to do?" whispered Lois meekly, looking up into Dan's eyes as she turned to face him, putting her arms around his waist. He could feel her trembling.

"I don't know―yeah, sort of ―that's kind of what everyone expects―" whispered Dan back, his voice trailing off as he tried to think of what to say next.

"Is it because you want to watch, baby?" whispered Lois softly as she looked up into Dan's eyes."

"Well―yeah!" stammered Dan. "That, and I'd like to film you―and them―you know―film it― video everything! You look so beautiful when you make love, baby. I―I just can't believe how graceful and―you know―how limber your body is, baby. You move so slinky―and sexy."

"OK, baby," sighed Lois softly. "If that's what you want. But can I get ready first. There's stuff girls need to do before―"

"You mean oil your body and, ah, someplace else. Right?" interrupted Dan.

"Yes, baby," whispered Lois, looking down in embarrassment as she spoke.

"How long does this show go on?" called out Andy, impatiently.

"Lois just needs a little time to prepare, that's all," replied Dan, giving Andy a dirty look. Everyone else remained silent. "She's going to go get ready now. Aren't you, baby?"

"Yes," said Lois in a loud clear voice. "Why don't the rest of you get ready to. Where are we going to―ah, you know―"

"Right here!" interrupted Ally. "Why don't you boys pull the mattress out in front of the fireplace like we did the other night. And somebody start a fire and turn the lights off and light some candles."

"Lois and I are going to get ready," announced Ally.

"Both of you?" asked Andy, spitting out the words.

"YES ―both of us!" replied Ally, looking defiantly at Andy. "We come as a pair. Does anyone have a problem with that?"

Everyone could tell from Ally's tone that the matter wasn't really open to discussion.

"We're going to go get pretty for you," announced Ally with a forced smile as she looked directly at Andy, engaging in yet another stare down. "In the meantime you boys can get the room ready―and everyone can get NAKED!"

Mike and Andy headed toward the guest room to get the mattress while Nick started building a fire. Matt and Chris moved the coffee table out of the way and configured the chairs and sofas around where the mattress would go. Sandy and Bree got the butane lighters from atop the mantle and went around the room lighting the candles that were scattered about.

~~~~~

"Baby are you absolutely sure you really want to do this?" asked Ally, her voice serious.

Ally and Lois looked at each other's reflection in the bathroom mirror. They were sitting next to each other on the bench in front of the makeup table. The bench was barely wide enough to accommodate the two of them.

"I don't want to disappoint Dan," replied Lois, looking back at Ally in the mirror, her face betraying her apprehension.

"Is that the same thing?" asked Ally. "You know, you don't really have to do this―not if you don't want. I'll support you!"

"Did you want this a few days ago?" asked Lois.

"I didn't really have a choice, baby," replied Ally softly. "A couple of the boys had videos of me, and―"

"They were going to blackmail you!" blurted Lois, finishing Ally's sentence. Lois said it more as a statement of fact, rather than a question.

"I offered myself to them willingly," confessed Ally. "I couldn't bear to have them force me. That―that would have been too much like rape. And I couldn't bear―"

"To have that be how you remembered your boys," said Lois. Finishing Ally's sentence again and squeezing Ally's thigh reassuringly. "I understand mon amour."

1...34567...11