The Jocasta Complex Pt. 04

Story Info
MILFs spin out of control at Walmart and then back at home.
22.3k words
4.65
9.3k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story contains explicit sexual language and activity, including rough sex. If such material offends you, please move on to a different story. There is something for everyone on Literotica's website.

Please note that this is the FOURTH part of this FIVE part story.

~~~~~

The Jocasta Complex - Part 4

Mothers and sons succumb to their mutual lust on a two week mountain holiday.

~~~~~

Friday Morning / Day 8

It was almost eight by the time Ally slowly came to life. The house was completely silent, but the smell of fresh brewed coffee was wafting through the air from the kitchen. Looking over, she saw that Josh was still fast asleep.

Between their love making, pillow talk and lying in bed listening to the impassioned moans of Sandy and Mike that carried down the hallway, it was nearly three in the morning before she and Josh finally drifted off to sleep. Ally decided to let him sleep as she got out of bed, put on her robe, and headed toward the kitchen and coffee.

"Oh, hey, good morning," said Lois smiling as she looked up from her tablet. "Let me get you some coffee. Sit next to me, and we can talk."

"Anyone else up yet?" asked Ally as she sat down, yawning. Ally watched Lois as she moved around the kitchen gracefully in her elegant silk orchid print kimono.

"Not yet," replied Lois. "Just you and me. Josh still asleep?"

"Yeah," said Ally. "And Dan?"

"Out cold," responded Lois with a thin smile. "We didn't get much sleep last night. Between the talking and listening and love making―"

"Yeah, it was the same here," replied Ally. "They were still at it when Josh and I drifted off."

"Do you think Sandy is going to be OK?" asked Lois seriously, turning to look at Ally as she sat down next to her. "In the clear light of day―you know―and all that?"

"I don't know," replied Ally, her voice equally serious. "I think we both kind of expected it―but still―I wasn't prepared to watch her ―"

"With her own son!" agreed Lois, shaking her head. Lois' voice was full of empathy for Sandy. "I know how hard it was for me with Dan the first time―and probably for you with Josh―but just imagine ―"

"Yeah," said Ally. "All we can do is be supportive at this point, I guess."

"Yeah! I guess we'll just have to wait and see how she is―," agreed Lois before becoming distracted.

"Do I smell coffee?" said Josh as he walked into the kitchen with Dan right beside him. Both boys were naked.

"Yes," replied Lois, getting up from her chair. "I'll pour you a cup. You can sit down next to us―after you both go and put a robe on! No more nudist camp. OK?"

"Yeah, OK," replied Josh contritely, as he and Dan did an about face and headed back down the hallway.

Lois poured each of the boys a cup of coffee, then topped her own and Ally's off before starting a fresh pot and returning to sit next to Ally. Lois and Ally chatted for several minutes until Lois saw Dan, Josh and Mike all coming down the hallway together. Lois got back up and poured a third cup of coffee for Mike, suggesting they all go sit at the dining room table.

"Should I pour Sandy a cup?" asked Lois, looking at Mike.

"No, she'll be out later," replied Mike, sounding guarded.

Lois and Ally exchanged concerned looks.

"We're going to go down and join the guys for breakfast," said Josh. "Dan and I are going to put our newfound culinary skills to work."

"Good idea," replied Ally. "Take what you need from the fridge."

"It's a nice morning," suggested Lois. "Why don't you boys hang out at the pond this morning―"

"And give us some girl time!" added Ally. "We can get together for lunch. OK?"

"What about the Zoom call?" ask Josh.

"Oh shit!" exclaimed Ally. "I forgot all about it. I'll call and reschedule it for later this afternoon. You and I can break away for a while. It shouldn't take that long."

"Sounds good," replied Josh as he and Dan headed toward the door.

That would work out really well, Ally told herself. She had regretted not telling Josh about the moves she had made with Michael and Andrew's companies when he caught her on the phone with her assistant from the office earlier. She had promised to never lie to him or keep secrets. She later realized that she had broken that promise then.

Now was her chance to correct her mistake. She would tell Josh what she had done before their afternoon Zoom meeting, telling him it came up while she was on the phone. Technically, that wasn't a lie.

All of this rushed through Ally's head as she and Lois watched the boys raid the refrigerator for breakfast stuff before they headed down to the bunkhouse.

Once all three boys were gone Ally excused herself to the office and made the call to her assistant, rescheduling the Zoom meeting.

Lois got up and poured a cup of coffee for Sandy and waited for Ally to return before they both headed down the hallway to check on Sandy.

When Ally opened the bedroom door the room was completely dark. The blackout curtains on the windows were pulled tightly shut. The light from the hallway cast a narrow shaft on light on the bed and they could see Sandy huddled in the far corner of the bed with only the top sheet covering her.

The moment they stepped through the door, they could hear her weeping softly into the pillow she had wrapped around her face. They could also see that she was curled up into a fetal position as her body heaved beneath the thin sheet.

"We brought you some coffee," said Lois, her voice soft and empathetic as she sat down next to Sandy and began stroking her back and putting the coffee cup on the nightstand.

"We're here for you," added Ally as she sat down next to Lois and began stroking Sandy's backside and thigh. "If you want to talk it out, we'll listen. OK?"

"Where is Mike?" sobbed Sandy. "And the other boys?"

"They're all down at the bunkhouse," said Ally. "We told them not to come back up until lunchtime. OK?"

"OK?" whimpered Sandy, in the girlish high pitched voice she got when she was emotional.

"Sit up, mon amour," urged Lois as she leaned over and kissed Sandy on the cheek. "Sit up and drink your coffee―and we can talk! OK?"

"What have I done?" wailed Sandy as she threw her arms around Lois' waist and buried her head in her lap, continuing to weep uncontrollably. "Oh God, Lois―Ally! What have I DONE?"

"Oh, Sandy! In a moment of weakness you succumbed to your desires―and Mike did too!" rationalized Ally. "Just as Lois and I did with our own sons!"

"I KNOW ALLY!" wailed Sandy. "You're Josh's mother, but not his biological―"

"No, I'm not Josh's birth mothers," interjected Ally. "But I'm his mothers in every other way. I know―"

"We've felt what you're feeling now, mon amour!" consoled Lois as she crawled up next to Sandy and hugged her from behind, kissing her on the neck. "We're here for you. You're not alone. We'll be here for you. Won't we Ally?"

"Of course we will," agreed Ally as she scooted closer in bed on the other side of Sandy, hugging her from the other side.

Lois and Ally rolled Sandy onto her back and began showering her face with kisses, lightly stroking her breasts and lower torso as they pulled the sheet away, allowing their fingers to venture lower.

Gradually Sandy stopped weeping and she began returning Lois and Ally's kisses. The two women removed their robes and nuzzled their warm naked bodies up to Sandy's as her moans signaled her arousal.

First it was Lois who slowly kissed her way down Sandy's body, sucking and kneading her lush breasts and then it was Ally's turn as Lois moved lower and found Sandy's clit, bringing her tense, overwrought body to an immediate orgasm.

Lois kissed and massaged her way back up Sandy's body until their tongues were in each other's mouths. Then it was Ally's turn to bury her head between Sandy's thighs and bring her to yet another orgasm.

After she came the second time, Lois and Ally draped themselves over Sandy's body and hugged her close as they continued to kiss her face and neck from either side and soothingly stroke her naked torso. Lois and Ally could both feel Sandy's body begin to relax.

"Why don't we all take a shower together?" suggested Lois finally. "Just like we used to!―Then I'll fix us all breakfast and we can talk some more.―Would you like that?"

"Sure," sighed Sandy as she hugged Lois and Ally to her body.

~~~~

Friday Afternoon / Day 8

Ally, Lois and Sandy sat side by side in their chaises at the back of the pond's new platform, where it connected to the dock. They had watched as the six boys horsed around in the pond as they swam or tread water in the midafternoon sun. They had been boisterous as they splashed water at each other and generally had a good time. Now they were on the deck in their own chaises quietly sunning themselves.

"For once I'm glad the weather report was wrong," cooed Lois as she sank back into her chaise and closed her eyes, luxuriating in the sun's warm rays as it caressed her bronzed flesh.

"It's turned into a really nice afternoon," agreed Sandy as she slathered on more sunscreen. "Now, if the boys can just behave themselves!"

"Don't worry," chimed in Ally, who was sitting on the other side of Sandy. "I told them we were off limits until tonight after dinner."

"Did you talk to Mike?" asked Lois from behind her movie star sunglasses, speaking to Sandy as she continued to soak up the sun with her eyes closed. "How did he take it?"

"Yeah, we talked," sighed Sandy. "He understands that it can't happen again―that it was a one-off―that we had our one night together and that's it."

"Is he going to talk to the rest of the guys?" asked Ally in a hushed tone.

"Yeah, he says that he and Josh and Dan are going to tell the others to drop the whole subject, that it's not to be talked about again," replied Sandy, her voice a little shaky. "Hopefully, this is the end of it."

"Let's hope so," said Ally empathetically as she squeezed Sandy's forearm. "Are you feeling any better now?"

"Somewhat," replied Sandy with a sigh. "I'm not sure I'll ever really be comfortable with what I did. You know?"

"I know, mon amour!" said Lois, stroking Sandy's other arm. "But give it time."

"SO! ― What's the plan for tonight?" asked Sandy abruptly, trying to sound enthusiastic and to also change the subject.

"I thought we might change things up and take things to the bedrooms," replied Ally. "Make things a little more intimate. What do you girls think?"

"That sounds like a good idea," replied Lois. "What do you think Sandy?"

"Sounds good to me," said Sandy. "Do we chose partners now or later."

"How about now," suggested Ally. "Can I have dibs on Mike?"

Lois and Sandy both laughed. They were knowing laughs.

"W-H-A-T?" whined Ally good naturedly.

"You really loves you some man meat," giggled Sandy. "Don't you darlin'?"

W-E-L-L ― ―YEAH!" snickered Ally, glad that things were taking a lighter turn.

"How about you, Lois?" asked Sandy.

"Dan and Nick seem to be forging a closer friendship," replied Lois. "Would that be OK with you, Sandy?"

"Sure," replied Sandy. "I'll entertain the other two boys. Chris and Matt both seem a little inhibited―and I'm just the slut who can cure them of that, once and for all."

"Well―OK then girls!" enthused Ally. "I guess we all have our dance cards full. So, now why don't you sluts get some more sun!"

Lois and Sandy looked up at Ally as she got up from her chaise, smiling at them. Ally looked down at her cell phone before flipping the leather cover closed.

"It's almost 2:30 and Josh and I have a Zoom call with the office at 3:00, if you'll excuse us. Try not to get into too much trouble on your own ladies," said Ally smiling.

Ally motioned to Josh and pointed at her cell phone. He understood the message and joined her as they walked up the hill to the house together.

~~~~~

The boys watched Ally and Josh as they ascended the path to the ranch house.

"Where are they going?" asked Chris.

"They have a Zoom call or something," replied Mike as he got up himself and walked toward the wooden dock.

"Where are you going?" asked Matt.

"To get more beer," replied Mike, without turning around, "and to see if Dan is ever going to get off his fucking computer and join us."

"Now where are YOU going?" asked Chris, sounding exasperated as Nick was the next to get up and move off.

"To talk to Dan. Maybe I can get him to tear himself away from his computer and join us," said Nick, looking back at Chris and Matt as he raised an eyebrow and shrugged his shoulders. "I'll be right back."

After Mike and Nick had been gone for several minutes Chris turned to Matt with a question.

"Man! Everyone seems to be all amped up today," said Chris, "What's the deal?"

"Yeah, I think the whole Mike and his mom thing has everyone all wound up," responded Matt. "There's been all this Oedipus stuff going on ever since we got here. And Mike and his mom was the final straw."

"Huh?" asked Chris, sounding confused.

"You know," responded Matt, "Oedipus Rex! The king in Greek mythology who killed his father and fucked his mother."

"I guess I skipped class that day. I must have missed that lecture in Western Civ," replied Chris, rolling his eyes before sinking back into his chaise and closing his eyes.

"Haven't you noticed how strange Ally and Josh talk to each other now?" asked Matt. "It's always 'baby this' and 'baby that'!"

"Yeah? So what?" replied Chris.

"It's like Ally constantly needs to remind Josh that she's still his mom or something!" continued Matt. "And Josh calls her 'baby' back just to reassure her, I think. All that 'baby' shit back and forth is over the top!"

"Man, that's some pretty high level Freudian shit," replied Chris dismissively. "Maybe they just like calling each other 'baby'."

"I don't think they even realize they are doing it," said Matt.

"Seriously dude," said Chris in exasperation, "let it go!"

"How many years have we known them?" asked Matt, trying to drive home his point. "And how many times have we ever heard them call each other 'baby' before?"

"Whatever!" retorted Chris. "Bro! You've got paralysis of the analysis!"

"Who's paralyzed?" asked Nick as he returned and plopped himself down on his chaise.

"Dr. Phil here, is analyzing everyone," said Chris mockingly.

"I'm just saying Ally and Josh seem to call each other 'baby' a lot," retorted Matt, unwilling to yield the point. "I think Ally is all psyched out that Josh doesn't love her like a mother anymore, that's all."

"She kinda quit being his mother when she started fucking him," challenged Nick. "Don't you think?"

"Yeah, but she still wants the love of a mother too," said Matt.

"Maybe so," replied Chris as he continued to sun himself. "But that's for the two of them to work out. All I know is that she fucks like a bunny. And I don't need to psychoanalyze that!"

"Chris is right, man!" said Mike as the other three looked up at him, not having noticed him walk up. "Women use sex to get love, and men use love to get sex. It's that simple. Nothing more to analyze."

Given the events of the last twenty-four hours, the three other boys all had to restrain themselves from saying something sarcastic. They all decided to leave it alone.

"Can I have one of those?" said Nick instead, as Mike sat the cooler full of beers on the swimming platform before handing Nick a beer.

~~~~~

"There's something I need to tell you before we start the Zoom call," said Ally as they sat next to each other at the dining room table with the laptop, secondary monitor and three-ring binders arrayed in front of them. They were both dressed now in preparation for the online meeting.

"Oh, what's that?" asked Josh.

"When I spoke to the office earlier," answered Ally, "I asked them to back off the move on Michael's company."

"OK," replied Josh, seeming more curious than concerned. "Why is that?"

"When I was talking to Dan's dad, he told me that Mike's dad had retained him because someone was making a play for his company," answered Ally. "That's the kind of work Daniel does."

"And you didn't want to create a conflict with him?" said Josh. It was really more of a statement than a question.

"Exactly, baby!" replied Ally. "I wouldn't want anything to come between he and I and Lois and Dan―and you."

"That makes perfect sense," replied Josh. "But what about Andy and his dad's company?"

"I left that play in place," said Ally matter-of-factly before pausing, then adding. "Actually, I told them to move ahead more aggressively."

"So you are going to take him down?" asked Josh.

"It's a prudent business move," replied Ally. "Turns out he's way undercapitalized and ripe for the picking."

"How do you know that?" asked Josh.

"Because Bree told Sandy and Sandy told me," replied Ally.

"Well, that's certainly some insider 'insider' information," replied Josh, snickering.

"All's fair, baby," replied Ally. "Oh! And something else―"

"What's that?" asked Josh, amazed again how cutthroat Ally could be.

"If you have no objection," Ally continued, "I want to retain Daniel to negotiate on our behalf and to handle all the legal details. Is that OK with you?"

Before Josh could answer, Ally's phone rang. They both looked down at it and then at each other with a questioning look on their faces. Ally picked up.

"Bree, I'm so sorry we didn't get a chance to say goodbye when you and Andy left," said Ally, rolling her eyes. "Is everything all right?"

Josh couldn't hear the other end of the conversation but Ally commiserated and sounded empathetic as Bree told her tale of woes before Ally finally spoke.

"So, Bree―is there anything, anything at all, I can do to help," said Ally with just the right amount of sympathy. Ally paused as she listened to Bree.

"OHHH! I see," replied Ally earnestly as she looked at Josh and mouthed the words 'Oh shit!'

"Well, of course," replied Ally. "We're always looking for investment opportunities. As long as the numbers work, of course, I'm all in. And you're sure your husband is onboard with this?"

Ally turned to Josh smirking as she listened to Bree's reply.

"Well good then," replied Ally enthusiastically. "You let him know we'd be happy to be his 'White Knight', so to speak. I'll have my people get in touch with his people to work out the details."

Again, there was a pause at Ally's end of the conversation as she listened to Bree.

"Well, it's my pleasure. I'm so happy you thought of me in your time of need," said Ally reassuringly to Bree. "That's what friends are for."

Josh could tell by the way Ally kept nodding her head that Bree was gushing her profuse thanks.

"Well, you're welcome," said Ally finally. "And reassure your husband that we will want to retain him to run the company. I'll instruct my team to make sure the deal includes a very generous compensation package, so you and your family have nothing to worry about."

Again, Ally paused as Bree gushed over the other end of the phone. Now loud enough for Josh to catch a few words.

"Oh, by the way," said Ally when Bree quit talking, "I think I'll retain Dan's father to handle the deal, if that is OK with you. We're all friends and I'm sure he'll make sure everyone is treated equitably."

Another pause.

"Well, I'm so glad you agree," said Ally. "I'm so happy you thought of us first. But I'd better get off the phone now. I have a Zoom call that I'm already late for with my staff. It will give me an opportunity to set the wheels in motion. Oh yes, you're welcome. Talk to you soon. Bye!"

As Ally hung the phone up she had a shit-eating grin on her face as she turned to Josh.

"What the fuck was that all about?" asked Josh, even though he suspected he already knew the answer.

"Long story short, Bree's husband asked her to call to see if we could be his white fucking knight and buy his company on favorable terms before things turned to complete shit," replied Ally. "The cocksucker was too embarrassed and too much of a pussy to make the call himself. He let his wife do it!"