The Jocasta Complex Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a precaution, Mike and Andy reattached Sandy's wrists to the sided of her leather belt as they continued to restrain her upright in front of the sofa.

"What the fu―" Sandy started to plaintively whine.

"It's for your own good," whispered her son Mike, "until you settle down."

"He's right," agreed Ally. "Good call, Mike."

At that point Lois had returned with her cosmetics case and she and Ally went about applying one of the skin creams to Sandy's welts.

"This should help, mon cher," whispered Lois, kissing Sandy's ear.

With the situation calming down and the room now brightly lit, everyone looked around at each other. All eyes found Bree, who was now sitting on the arm of the loveseat next to her son―ready to beat a hasty retreat, if necessary.

For some reason, no one seemed surprised to see her in her dominatrix outfit. It was as though that was how they had always imagined her with her pale white skin and sultry dark personality.

All eyes were then drawn to Lois and remained on her as she stood next to Ally. Bree was the first to break the silence.

"Just out of curiosity, did you leave mints on Dan and Nick's pillows beforehand?" asked Bree snickering, as everyone chuckled.

"MERDE!" gasped Lois, suddenly conscious of her naughty attire.

Lois immediately turned a vivid shade of red, which nicely contrasted with the skimpy black and white maid's outfit she wore, which barely covered any of her assets.

It wasn't much more than a flimsy sexy apron that clung to the bottom of her breasts, lifting them provocatively, before tying behind her neck. The back covered nothing but the small patch of skin above her ass crack where the apron string tied.

"I rather like your chapeau," complimented Ally, unable to resist needling Lois. "You look SOO cute, si élégant!"

It was all Ally could do to keep from bursting into laughter as she watched Lois' eyes roll upward to look at her maid's hat and then lower to meet Ally's gaze. 'If looks could kill', thought Ally as she continued to laugh.

"And what's that sticking out of your derriere darlin'?" chimed in Sandy, wanting to get in on the fun. "Is it Easter ALREADY?"

"Quelle?―Ahh, what?" gasped Lois as she stood on her toes, arching her back and turning slightly as she looked back over her shoulder.

"MERDE!" sulked Lois.

Still lodged in her ass was the silicon vibrator the boys had inserted earlier. Looking back over her shoulder now, Lois finally understood why it had tickled. Attached to the end of the thick black vibrator was a fuzzy white bunny tail the boys had attached.

"Maybe we should have us an Easter Egg hunt or sumpin' after the sun comes up!" drawled Sandy, forgetting about her welts for the moment. "You up for boilin' some eggs Mademoiselle Fifi―when you're done doing your turndowns and such?"

"Va te faire foutre et le cheval que tu montais!" fumed Lois, the words spilling out of her mouth in a torrent.

"What the fuck did she just say?" asked Sandy, looking up at Ally. "Something about a horse?"

"Oui!" giggled Ally. "Lois said, fuck you and the horse you rode in on!" Everyone burst into laughter, including Sandy and Lois.

"Sounds so much more elegant in French," deadpanned Sandy.

"And you, mon cher!" said Lois, recovering from her momentary embarrassment, as she looked at Ally. Now Lois' French accent was thick enough to cut with a knife. Lois had the haughty tone that only a Frenchman can achieve. "You look so CUTE as well. Perhaps we can take a pony ride after we hunt for the Easter eggs!"

Ally looked back over her own shoulder and grimaced. She too had a vibrator stuffed up her keister and attached to it were long strands of fabric that looked suspiciously like a horse's tail.

"Why don't you whinny for us, honey?" snickered Sandy as everyone except Ally and Lois laughed even louder.

Ally and Lois eyed each other more closely. Both had spider gags and masks hanging down around their necks. Both wore nipple and labia clamps. ― They both decided to shut up for the moment.

Conspicuously silent were the boys, all of whom had long since learned to tread carefully when discussing the women's appearance, lest they be banished to nooky purgatory.

There was a lull in the banter for a moment and suddenly everyone could hear the hum of a vibrator set on high as well as a pulsing noise.

"Whoever the fuck has that FUCKING remote control thing better stop it NOW, if ya know what's good for ya'." growled Sandy. "If my ass tingles one more time, yawl' wish youda' never been born. I'M WARNIN' YA!"

Sandy watched as Bree extended her hand outward in Sandy's direction. Sandy saw the small black remote in Bree's hand just as her ass began to vibrate.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!" screamed Sandy as she lurched toward Bree again, having wrested herself from Andy and Mike's grip. But Bree was ready and scurried across the room to the dining room table with Sandy threatening to kill her repeatedly as they circled the table, again and again.

Mike and Andy were in hot pursuit, and the game was on again.

"What does she think she's going to do if she catches up?" asked Ally calmly as she settled back on Josh's lap. "Both her hands are strapped to the belt."

"I'M GOING TO STOMP YOU SKINNY LITTLE ASS!" bellowed Sandy as she began to gain ground on Bree. "YOU ALBINO DWARF!"

"I guess you have your answer now," was Josh's droll reply.

"She'll never catch Bree," offered Lois, who was sitting in Dan's lap now, in the other club chair. "She can run like a rabbit!"

"Rabbit, HUH?" needled Dan. Lois could feel his hand toying with the vibrator in her own ass.

"MERDE!" gasped Lois, perhaps a bit too loudly―and self-conscious about her bunny tail.

"Like a pony, perhaps!" suggested Josh as he tweaked the vibrator in Ally's ass.

"SHUT UP!" grumbled Ally as she slapped Josh's thigh.

Sandy and Bree had gone several more turns around the table before Mike and Andy caught up with Sandy restraining her.

"THIS AIN'T OVER!!!" yelled Sandy vehemently at Bree, across the table. "You just wait! When I get done with yawl, your ass will look like a spotted leopard!"

"You know, you kinda look like a zebra yourself, Sandy, but with a butt plug up your ass!" taunted Ally from across the room. "Of course, one without a tail though!"

"You and the upstairs maid have that covered!" yelled Sandy back as Andy and her son continued to restrain her.

Vibrating and pulsing noises once more interrupted the silence.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" screamed Sandy as her entire body turned red.

"You better take that away from your mother," whispered Mike to Andy. "Or we're going to be at this all night!"

As Andy chased his mother around the table now, she kept buzzing Sandy, eliciting more threats.

Things had been rockin' and rollin' 'back at the ranch' for more than an hour now when nature decided to do a little rockin' and rollin' of its own.

At first there was a rumbling noise in the distance across the valley. As it grew louder, it sounded like an oncoming train, and then things began to rattle on the tables and shelves. As they felt the floor beneath them heave as though they were in a boat with a wave swelling beneath them. It finally registered with everyone that they were having an earthquake.

"Oh FUCK!" screamed Sandy, before begging her son in fear. "Let my hands loose, darlin'! PLEASE!!!"

Three seconds into the rumbling the lights went out and they were all cast into complete darkness. The fire had long since burned itself out and the lights on the appliances in the kitchen, which usually cast a faint glow, were out too. Making matters worse, it was a moonless night. Only the stars twinkled in the sky through the large windows.

It was blacked out everywhere. Normally you could see the light pollution from Sonora to the north and Jamestown to the south. But it was pitch black outside the floor to ceiling windows.

The rumbling went on for almost ten seconds as they all waited in the dark for it to stop.

No one had to express their worst fears. All of them were worried that the large, roughhewn beams overhead would come crashing down and crush them in the dark.

"That must have come from the Melones or Bear Mountain Faults," said Mike nervously, trying to fill the silent void.

"They run along either side of the reservoir, just north of here," continued Mike. As an engineering major, he had just completed a course in geology and had become familiar with the faults in the area.

"The Melones Reservoir is about twenty miles away," replied Nick. "A 5.0? ― What do you think?"

"That sounds about right," agreed Dan.

"Is everyone OK?" asked Josh.

Everyone murmured 'yes' into the darkness.

It became completely silent again as they waited in the pitch dark and utter silence in anticipation of an aftershock.

Once again, penetrating the darkness and silence, was the humming and buzzing of the vibrator and then Bree's giggled.

"Would you pull that fucking thing out of me!" Sandy begged her son with a whimper.

The next sound to penetrate the darkness was the plopping sound as the big thick black vibrator hit the hardwood floor.

"Damn!" laughed and wheezed Bree from somewhere in the darkness as she struggled to catch her breath.

"Yeah, you keep breathing hard―you anorexic little CUNT!" growled Sandy. "Cus them your last breaths, once I get my hands on your scrawny little ass!"

"Can't we all just get along!" said Matt theatrically from somewhere in the darkness, mimicking Rodney King's most famous words almost perfectly. Everyone burst out laughing in the pitch black room.

Just as everyone composed themselves, a faint glimmer of light penetrated the darkness. Looking toward the fireplace, they all saw Chris. He had found the butane fire starter and one of the candles on the mantle after groping around in the darkness.

"Thank you, Chris!" said Ally appreciatively. "Maybe you guys could start another fire, so we have more light."

Chris, Mike and Nick went about gathering more wood from the side of the fireplace and starting a new fire.

"We need to get up, baby," whispered Ally in Josh's ear as she got up and moved toward Sandy and Mike.

"Sit your mother on your lap in the chair," said Ally, waiving her arm toward the club chair she and Josh had just vacated. "And hold onto her this time!"

Next, Ally turned her attention to Bree, who was struggling against Andy as he tried to pry the remote from her hand.

"Give me that damn thing!" scolded Ally as she wrenched the remote from Bree's fingers. "Andy! Go sit her ass down on the loveseat on your lap. ― And hold onto her!"

Once Andy and Bree were in place, Ally stood in front of everyone and was about to speak when the aftershock hit. As she looked around the room, everyone was staring at the large overhead beams. It was a mild aftershock and it soon faded.

"OK! This horseshit has to stop!" announced Ally. "Sandy! What's it going to take for you to settle down?"

"To beat on her ass like a rented mule!" replied Sandy without missing a beat.

"She'll hit too HARD!" squealed Bree. "Just look at my ass! Those ain't going away any time soon!"

"OK! How about if we have someone else give you your medicine?" asked Ally.

"Who?" whimpered Bree.

"No fucking w ―," started Sandy before Ally cut her off.

"Shut the fuck up for a minute!" scolded Ally as she turned toward Sandy.

"Both your sons whipped Sandy," said Ally, turning back toward Bree. "Seems fair they should do you too!"

"But they're not train―" whined Bree as Ally cut her off.

"You thought they were well enough trained to whip on Sandy's ass―didn't you?" retorted Ally before Bree could get another word in.

"Well, yeah," admitted Bree reluctantly. "OK then. We'll go back to the bedroom, but someone has to hold Sandy back. OK?"

"Bedroom, HELL!" exclaimed Josh. "We want to watch. Don't we?"

As Josh scanned the room there were no nays.

"W-H-A-T?" squealed Bree with alarm.

"You're going to get your medicine right here, mon cher!" said Lois as she reached out to grasp Bree's hand as she pulled her to her feet. "But first we have to remove your lovely corset so you can feel the caresses on your back as well. N'êtes-vous pas d'accord."

"What did she say?" asked Bree with alarm as she looked at Ally.

"She said, 'Don't you agree'," replied Ally, before adding with a laugh, "Not that it matters."

"Andy, go get the switches you used from the bedroom," ordered Ally. "Josh, get that role of rope from the garage. Both of you take candles with you."

"Rope? What's the rope for?" asked Bree with alarm.

"To suspend you from the beam, Mistress Bree," replied Ally, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Matt! There are two stretch bars under my bed. Can you fetch them?" ordered Ally as she saw Dan get up and head the other way. "Dan! Where the fuck are you going?"

"To get the Hasselblad," replied Dan.

"OH!―YEAH! Good idea!" was Ally's satisfied reply.

"I never signed up for all this!" whined Bree in protest.

"I didn't either," spat Sandy, "you whiny little TWAT!"

~~~~~

Bree had hung suspended from the beam directly in front of the fireplace from the two spreader bars through three more aftershocks―an hour, more or less. Between the second and third aftershock the electricity had come back on, much to everyone's relief.

Not wanting to miss his opportunity to take his mother's ass while she was restrained, Andy had lubed her ass up as she screamed in protest.

"NO, NOT HERE!" begged Bree. "Not in front of everyone."

"Bullshit sister," scoffed Sandy. "I got it in front of everyone right here ―and so the fuck can YOU!"

Once Andy snaked his cock all the way inside his mother's tight little ass, Bree constantly panted, begging for more. Mike took Bree from the front as everyone watched in fascination. The tiny woman managed to take all of both of them, begging for more as she swung from the rafters.

Bree's body was striped with welts both front and back. Mistress Bree had trained the boys well and Ally supervised to make sure no lasting damage was done to Bree's pale flesh.

Bree began frantically thrashing her ass back and forth, lost to her passion and trying to encourage both boys deeper inside her. But the lower spread bar had begun to bang into both boys shins.

"Can someone get rid of the fucking spread bar?" shouted Mike in frustration as the steel bar crashed into his shins.

Matt and Chris obliged and Bree immediately wrapped her legs around Mike's back and cried out her encouragement even more louder, egging them on.

"OH GAWD! You're both so big!" wailed Bree. "Oh God, more! Don't stop. DEEPER!"

Soon only gibberish came from Bree's mouth as she experienced one orgasm after another. By the time the two boys came inside her, her body was spent, hanging almost lifeless from the rafters like a prize marlin being weighed at the boat dock.

"You boys pull her down," said Sandy, talking to her son and Andy. "Carry her into the shower, so I can clean her up."

"AHHH! You sure about that?" asked Ally suspiciously.

"Yeah, we're even now," replied Sandy. "It's all good."

"OK, if you're sure!" replied Ally.

"Maybe Mademoiselle Fifi over there can fix breakfast for everyone," said Sandy. "That is, unless she's still got turndowns to do."

"Nah! The sun's coming up. Too late for turndowns," replied Ally on Lois' behalf. "Why don't the rest of you go shower too. Fifi and I will get breakfast going. Won't we Fifi?"

"Pourquoi est-ce toujours moi?" muttered Lois under her breath, lamenting that it always seemed to be 'her turn'.

"Thank you Fifi!" repeated everyone as they left the room, enjoying themselves as Lois blushed crimson red in her cute little maid's costume.

~~~~~

Sunday Morning / Day 10

When Ally got back to the kitchen after making sure Sandy and the other children were playing well together in the shower, she saw that Lois was cleaning and scrubbing Sandy's and her own vibrators with hot soapy water.

"Give me yours," said Lois, turning toward Ally, "I'll wash it too. Then we can start breakfast."

"Merci beaucoup, Mademoiselle Fifi," replied Ally, pulling the vibrator from her own ass with a 'pop' and dropping it in the sink.

"I'm stuck with that nickname from now on," lamented Lois as she turned again to look at Ally. "Right?"

"Afraid so," replied Ally giggling. "It's just too delicious."

"MERDE!" huffed Lois, grimacing.

~~~~~

After breakfast the women shooed all the boys down to the bunkhouse to sleep or do whatever they wanted. The girls wanted some time for themselves to talk, and hopefully, to get some sleep.

The boys were only too happy to accommodate since they wanted to watch baseball on TV anyway. They grabbed a couple of cases of beer from the pantry and a case of chips from the garage after clearing the table and doing the dishes.

The girls had adjourned to the master bedroom and showered together. After the women dried themselves off, Ally and Lois applied fresh lotion to Bree and Sandy's welts. As Ally and Lois massaged the two women's bodies, they all started to become aroused. It wasn't long before Sandy and Bree had turned on their sides and were sixty-nining each other, all apparently having been forgiven.

Ally and Lois joined the other two women on the bed and soon their heads were between each other's legs as well. After much moaning and groaning and undulating pelvises, the four women wore each other out and they fell asleep, each couple in one another's arms, until mid-afternoon.

~~~~~

Sunday Afternoon / Day 10

Waking first, Lois and then Ally slipped out of bed and left Sandy and Bree to get some much needed sleep after their mutual ordeals of the night before. Lois and Ally showered together in Lois' bathroom, then headed out toward the kitchen after donning the days agree on attire, their new green dresses.

The women had agreed before they left the clothing store that they would all wear the same color dress each day, and today's color was green.

After they got to the kitchen, Lois prepared a small charcuterie tray for she and Ally to share while Ally opened one of Lois' bottles of Corton-Charlemagne. Adjourning to the great room, they shared the food and wine, chatting as they lounged together on the loveseat.

As they sat and talked, Ally finally got around to asking the question that had been bugged her all night.

"When and where did you get that maid's outfit anyway?" asked Ally.

"When we were buying the dresses," replied Lois with a wicked smile. "There was a little room at the back full of naughty clothes and toys. Didn't you see it?"

"No, but I wish I had," said Ally. "Did they have a nurse's outfit?"

"Yeah, I think so," giggled Lois. "Does Ally want to play doctor?"

"Josh said you all sounded like you were having fun with your role playing," snickered Ally.

"WE WERE!" gushed Lois. "We were all getting so HOT, but then Sandy screamed, and it was c'est la vie."

"Maybe we can take a trip back into town tomorrow and I can get my nurse's outfit. Maybe we can find outfits for Sandy and Bree too!"

"Ahh―I think Bree already has her outfit," giggled Lois. "Don't you think?"

"Yeah, you're probably right," laughed Ally. "But maybe one for Sandy! What do you think?"

"About the costume for Sandy?" giggled Lois. "Cowgirl ― certainement!"

"Who's a cowgirl?" yawned Sandy as she suddenly appeared behind them.

Ally and Lois turned to see Sandy walking toward them in her own green dress, freshly showered and looking no worse for wear, other than the welts that dotted her huge tits, of course.

"You two bitches talking behind my back?" asked Sandy, laughing.

"No, mon cher," replied Lois. "We're talking about getting costumes for the rest of you. Ally wants to be a nurse and play doctor. We thought you might want to be a cowgirl."