The Jocasta Complex Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit! This is going to be good," squealed Bree, unable to control her laughter. "I can't wait to hear THIS story."

Ally watched closely as Sandy and Lois crossed the parking lot. Following them were two men, each pushing a shopping cart full of bags. Judging from their shirts and ties, and the way they carried themselves, Ally assumed they were managers of some sort.

As Sandy, Lois and their retinue approached the car, Bree popped the trunk. Sandy appeared to be having the time of her life. Lois, on the other hand, had the poncho pulled up over her head to hide her face. She was beet red with embarrassment.

Sandy walked by with the two store managers still in tow to help her load the trunk and Lois slunk into the back seat. Still hiding inside her poncho, Lois turned to face the window and avoid making eye contact with Ally or Bree.

"Je ne peux pas croire que vous êtes des salopes folles!" pouted Lois, petulantly.

"What did she say?" asked Bree, laughing even louder.

"Lois says she can't believe us crazy bitches," snickered Ally.

"I guess we'll have to wait for Sandy to hear the story," replied Bree. "As soon as she's done letting those two guys feel her up."

Ally turned and looked out the back window.

"Hell, my gynecologist doesn't give me that good an examination," laughed Ally, trying to control her giggling. "These two are being very thorough. It looks like one of them may be a proctologist."

Both Ally and Bree had another giggling fit.

"They hid us in the office while the police were looking for us," said Lois sullenly. "Sandy gave both of them blow jobs by way of saying thank you."

"Bareback?" asked Ally, sounding concerned.

"Oh, hell no!" replied Lois. "I made them go get condoms from the pharmacy aisle."

"And you?" asked Ally.

"No fucking way," spat Lois vehemently. "I let them feel me up a little. That's all!"

"Did they feel up your COUCHIE?" snickered Bree, trying to constrain her giggling.

"Don't be vulgar!" snapped Lois, turning to face Bree with an indignant look on her face.

Bree returned Lois' stare, looking at her questioningly with a raised eyebrow before Lois relented and finally answered the question meekly.

"Oui," said Lois softly.

"So! How did you get past the police?" asked Ally.

"They gave us these ponchos and walked us down one side of the store while two other managers took the police and the two bitches that filed the complaint down an aisle on the other side of the store and back to the office," answered Lois. "The first manager Sandy gave a blow job used Sandy's credit card to check us out so the baskets were waiting up front."

"Well that was kind of them," said Ally. "Certainly worth a couple of blow jobs. Don't you think Bree?"

"Sounds reasonable to me," agreed Bree, winking at Ally in the rearview mirror. "Especially with a couple of couchie feelies to boot."

"Fuck both of you bitches!" sulked Lois irritably as she turned and huddled in the corner of the back seat again.

"One of us had better go reel Sandy in," said Bree as she looked through the rearview mirror. "At the rate she's going, they're going to have her bent over the trunk and slipping her the high hard one any moment now."

"Bree's right," agreed Lois, perking up suddenly. "The one that got the condoms bought a twelve pack."

"Optimistic little horndog isn't he," snickered Bree.

"Yeah, you're both right," replied Ally. "Get the car running and I'll round her up before we all end up in jail, including her two new admirers."

~~~~~

The ride home provided Bree and Ally an opportunity to hear both sides of the sordid tale. Apparently aside from a few nasty looks from some of the women shoppers and the constant leering by the men they encountered, things went reasonably well as they found the juice aisle for the tomato juice. There were only three or four minor shopping cart collisions and one case stack of Gatorade knocked over.

"Cleanup on aisle 13," was the last thing they heard as they headed toward the produce department to pick up the celery. The coast was clear as they went down the aisle to pick up the celery salt and Lois said she breathed a sigh of relief.

Being the compulsive shopper that she was, Sandy found something on every aisle that she wanted to buy and they had to get a second cart.

Things went south as they passed in front of the meat department. Starving for attention, as Sandy was wont to do, and ever the exhibitionist, Sandy couldn't resist asking one of the butchers where to find the salami.

"Excuse me!" Sandy had asked the rough looking 50ish butcher. "Where do you keep the big salamis. Us girls are going to play 'Hide the Salami' tonight. What kind do you think would work best."

"You really said that?" asked Bree with an incredulous look on her face as she turned to stare at Sandy in the front seat next to her.

"Well, I figured if anyone would know, it would be him," replied Sandy, playing coy.

"I think that's when we drew a crowd," deadpanned Lois at her most droll from the back seat.

"Yeah, including those two uptight bitches," added Sandy.

"They're the ones who called the police?" asked Ally.

"Yeah, I think so," answered Sandy. "All because we were a little underdressed and having a good time along with the fellas around us."

"You don't think calling them a couple of uptight cunts had anything to do with it?" asked Lois from the back seat.

"Well, maybe a little," replied Sandy, trying to stifle a laugh.

"Was that the only thing you said?" Bree asked Sandy, sensing there was more to it.

"Well, I did tell them that they should both go do something," said Sandy, pausing for effect. "I seriously doubt that those two ugly bitches hadn't already been doing it on their own for year anyway―and probably with a vibrator."

"Telling them to go fuck themselves doesn't seem that outrageous under the circumstances," suggested Ally, enjoying this bit of repartee.

"I think it had more to do with Sandy telling them they would have to take the sticks out of their fat asses first," said Lois, helpfully clarifying the conversation.

"Oh!" exclaimed Bree. "Did they?"

"What? Take the sticks out?" said Sandy, her turn to deadpan. "Or were you asking about their fat asses?"

All four women began giggling uncontrollably.

"Well, we never did see the sticks," replied Sandy finally. "So I can't say for sure."

~~~~~

The good natured banter had continued between the four friends all the way back to the ranch. Bree's car became a sort of time machine, briefly transporting the women back two years, before the pandemic, to an easier time when their lives centered around sex, shopping, fun and each other.

For the time it took them to drive back to the ranch, the four friends were once again the carefree trophy wives, the sex kittens they had been before Covid―the same oversexed, man hungry sluts who had fucked each other and each other's husbands for years.

Now they were a couple of years older, and perhaps not any wiser, as they had moved on to fucking their sons and stepsons. It wasn't anything they wanted to discuss, but they were all aware that they were breaking new, uncharted ground and approached it with a sort of reckless bravado.

~~~~~

Saturday Evening / Day 9

"Jesus, it's late," exclaimed Sandy as she got out of the car once they reached the house. "What are we going to do about dinner?"

"The boys are preparing it?" replied Lois calmly as she stepped out of the back seat right behind Sandy. "We've been texting back and forth. Barbequed ribeye's, homemade Caesar salad and garlic bread. We're keeping it simple. Oh! And leftover brownies and ice cream for dessert."

"Sounds good to me, Bobby Flay!" replied Sandy, giving Lois a wink.

As the four women reached the front door, Bree turned and smiled wickedly at the other women.

"Are you girls ready to watch their eyeballs bulge out?" asked Bree as she pulled her U-neck cowl open to reveal her breasts and new nipple rings. The other three women followed suit as they stepped through the door, their mesh G-strings peeking out from the bottoms of their short dresses.

As the four women strutted across the great room, they continued to banter with each other, sounding like giddy teenagers. The women giggled even more when they saw four heads swivel around like Linda Blair in the Exorcist, to gawk at them.

"What's up boys?" taunted Sandy. "See something you like?"

"I think we can already see what's up," whispered Bree to Ally as they exchanged wicked smiles.

"Fuck mom!" shouted Mike. "You all look so hot! DAMN!"

"You're the hottest bitches I've ever seen!" boomed Andy, leering at the four mothers.

"Thanks―I think?" replied Bree, giving her son the evil eye.

"I'd offer you a penny for your thoughts," added Ally. "But I'm afraid you'd tell me. Especially you, Andy―you naughty boy!"

Everyone laughed.

"We're going to head out to the kitchen and see how the culinary staff are doing," said Lois as the other three women followed her, making sure to get their breasts and asses swaying in opposite directions for the benefit of their audience.

"By the way, how are we going to divvy up the boys tonight?" whispered Sandy to Ally as she sidled up next to her as they walked.

"Why don't we discuss it at dinner," whispered Ally back. "That should make for some interesting conversation."

"Sounds good to me," replied Sandy. "Just as long as Bree and I don't end up with―"

"Oh, don't worry about that," reassured Ally before Sandy could complete the thought. "We'll make sure that's part of the ground rules, tonight and moving forward."

"Well, how are my young chefs doing on their own," said Lois as she stepped into the kitchen. Dan, Nick and Josh's eyes widened as they saw Lois in her revealing dress for the first time. The three boys' eyes got even wider when Sandy, Bree and Ally followed Lois into the kitchen, breasts and nipple rings hanging out of their revealing dresses.

"You boys better put your tongues back in your heads," drawled Sandy with a laugh, "before you accidentally cut them off with one of them there knives."

They all laughed.

"Jesus mom!" said Dan breathily. "You look totally fucking hot!"

"Thank you, MPD!" squealed Lois with delight. "That's so sweet of you to say, mon amour."

"Fuck the brownies for dessert," blurted Nick as his eyes fixated on Sandy's ornamented breasts.

"Aren't you sweet," gushed Sandy, seeing where Nick's eyes were laser focused as she basking in the attention. "Would you like some whipped cream on them too?"

"Ahh―yeah," answered Nick, gulping self-consciously. "And maybe someplace else too."

"Ummmh! You wicked little boy!" cooed Sandy. "I AM impressed with your culinary choices."

"I guess we know who's behind door number one for you tonight," whispered Ally sarcastically into Sandy's ear.

"Hush!" hissed Sandy quietly, as she flashed Ally a wicked smile. "Don't interrupt my flirtin' with that big hunk of manhood!"

"You all look spectacular," said Josh, speaking for the first time as he stepped from behind the counter and kissed Ally on the cheek.

"I take it you spent some time at the salon too," added Josh. "You all look radiant."

"Thank you, baby," purred Ally. "We wanted to look special for our boys. After all, it's Saturday night Isn't that right girls?"

"Oui!" agreed Lois on everyone's behalf, before trying to move things along. "Sandy! If you and Bree can set the table, Ally and I will go select the wines for dinner and open the bottles. What do you girls think about a little Champagne before dinner, since we don't have an appetizer?"

All the women answered in the affirmative and then they set about their tasks.

"Damn, your moms are hot!" whispered Nick to Dan and Josh, as he shook his head in awe of the two beautiful women.

Both boys expressed their agreement.

"Yeah, well it certainly looks like you've got dessert lined up for tonight," kidded Josh as he poked Nick's arm playfully.

"Yeah, but you two get to have dessert EVERY night," replied Nick. "And breakfast in bed too, probably."

"I have to admit, life is good!" replied Dan with a sly smile as he nodded his head in agreement.

"That's true," said Josh, also smiling at Nick. "But we ARE sharing!"

"You are indeed," said Nick earnestly. "And it is much appreciated―by all of us!"

~~~~~

The four boys in the great room followed the women with their eyes as they sexily sashayed toward the kitchen. The sexy MILFs hips swayed provocatively and their breasts flopped back and forth as they put on a show for the boys.

"Those are four prime pieces of pussy!" observed Andy both emphatically and sarcastically as Mike sat next to him on the loveseat. Mike shook his head in agreement as his eyes followed the four MILFs.

The other boys couldn't hear Mike and Andy's conversation from the opposite side of the fireplace, so the two friends spoke freely to one another without fear of being overheard.

Mike and Andy's loveseat faced toward the kitchen, and they were able to follow the four women as they crossed the great room flaunting their tits and asses as they strutted toward the kitchen. The other boys were on the couch opposite them and had to crook their necks and look over their shoulders to track the women's sexy gyrations.

"Ally is one hot little bitch―and an absolute WHORE!" said Andy. "She just can't get enough. She's the biggest slut I've ever seen. She'll do anything, man―ANYTHING!"

"No shit," replied Mike. "She wore my ass out last night. And Lois! Who the fuck would have thought that under those glassed and all her drab clothing there was a smoking hot bitch like her underneath!"

"Not only that, but she loves being ass fucked," said Andy. "Once I filled her ass, you should have heard the shit she was saying."

"Yeah, I remember you telling us the next morning," agreed Mike, before needling his friend Andy. "But how do you explain the tattoo, bro?"

"Shit, she was just covering her ass―LITERALLY!" laughed Andy. "My guess is that Dan watched the video and heard all the shit she said in the heat of passion. She was just kissing and making up with him, proving to him she was still his. ― BUT I know better!"

"You think so!" needled Mike, trying to get another rise out of his friend.

"I know so!" replied Andy emphatically. "The next time I take her tight little French ass, she'll know it too! ― And so will everyone else this time! I'll have her shouting 'O-U-I' so loud they'll hear her in Sonora."

"Bold words, bro!" said Mike. "I'll look forward to seeing and hearing it."

"You will," promised Andy, as he continued to fixate on Lois' ass as she disappeared into the kitchen.

"What about your mom―Bree?" asked Mike. "Have you done her yet?"

"No. Come to think of it―I've been meaning to ask you about her," said Andy, turning to face his friend Mike as he spoke. "When you were in the pond with Bree―my mom―did you do her? How was she?"

"Oh yeah, I was meaning to tell you, but then you left," said Mike, suddenly becoming animated. "I took her pussy and it was so fucking TIGHT! I made her cum in no time. Of course, she had her fingers down there playing with her clit too though."

"How about her ass?" prodded Andy excitedly.

"Oh fuck, YEAH!" said Mike eagerly. "I couldn't believe it, her tiny little ass was even tighter than her pussy. And the muscles in her ass! Oh shit man! The way she squeezed my cock in that tight little hole―it was incredible! Her whole body was shaking when I bottomed out. She kept begging squealing for me to go deeper."

"Yeah, I saw how big her eyes were getting from across the platform when you were behind her," said Andy. "I was all the way up your mom's ass too then. She's the only woman who has ever kept pushing back into me and I ran out of cock. She's amazing."

"Yeah, I kno―" said Mike, catching himself and breaking off mid-word, before continuing. "I―I know how much she likes ass play. I've seen her with you and the others."

Mike hoped he had recovered and Andy hadn't heard the slip, but no such luck.

"No man, that's not what you were about to say," pressed Andy grinning knowingly at his friend. "You fucked your mom! Didn't you? Fess up? Give me all the nasty details. Come on!"

Mike knew he had been caught, and his face showed it.

"Yeah, I did but you can't talk to anyone about it," said Mike, with dead seriousness. "I promised her we would never talk about it again―EVER!―or to anyone else. So you've got to promise to keep quiet. PLEASE! OK?"

Andy nodded his head emphatically yes.

"When the fuck did that happen?" prodded Andy excitedly.

"The night you guys left," replied Mike. "I did her right here on the floor, right in front of where we're sitting now, in front of everyone! AND she was BEGGING for it! She was already all worked up by the time I drilled her. The slut just wanted cock―ANY COCK!―MY COCK!―by then."

"And that was it?" pressed Andy, wanting more details.

"No man, she dragged me into the bedroom," bragged Mike proudly, "and I did her everywhere at least three more times as she screamed and begged for more. I kind of lost count, we were going at it so hot and heavy. Man, she was screaming like a banshee, she wanted it so bad. We went at it almost all night."

"Fuck, man!" lamented Andy, "I wish I had been there to see it!"

"Me too, man," agreed Mike. "But now it's your turn! You've got to do your mom before we leave here. I can't wait to see you fill your mom's petite little ass with that huge snake of yours. You'll own her ass before you're done. I guarantee it! She'll squeal and beg you to be her daddy!"

Mike and Andy fist bumped, really getting into it now.

"Do you think you'll fuck Sandy again, you know, before we leave?" asked Andy. "I'd love to see it this time."

"If I get to do her again," promised Mike, "we'll do her together."

"Yeah, and my mom too!" agreed Andy, fist bumping Mike again.

"And that French bitch too!" added Mike as they double fist bumped.

"We'll DP both that French whore's holes," hissed Andy. "We'll ruin that cunt's ass and pussy."

After that, both Mike and Andy fell silent. Each of them were lost in their own thoughts for several minutes. Mike eventually looked over at his friend Andy and saw the crazed expression on his face.

In that moment Mike realized that they had gotten too carried away. He regretted having slipped by telling Andy about what had happened with his mom. Mike hoped it wouldn't come back to bite him in the ass. He decided to ratchet things down.

"It looks like dinner is ready," said Mike, nodding toward the dining room table where everyone else was gathering. "Let's go eat and see what else is on the menu tonight!"

~~~~~

Dinner was a three hour affair again. The boys peppered the women with all kind of questions about the trip to the salon and how the piercings were done, and if they were painful, etc. Once Bree brought up the Walmart caper, much to Lois' discomfort, the boys had even more questions, between fits of rowdy laughing on their part and girlish giggling from the women.

By the time they finished dessert and coffee and continued to sip on their sambucas, they still hadn't decided how to choose partners for the evening. So after they all helped clear the table and clean up in the kitchen, they adjourned to the great room to continue their deliberations.

The women finished the last of the dishes while the boys built a fire and lit some candles around the great room. When the women arrived, the room was nearly dark with only the glow from the fireplace and a few candles scattered around the room providing a faint source of light. The atmosphere was intimate to say the least.

Since the number of chairs and sofas was limited, each of the mothers chose to sit on their son's laps. Mike was in the middle of the large couch with Matt and Chris on either side of him and Sandy was only to anxious to avail herself of six roving hands.