The Jocasta Complex Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking A! Fifi," giggled Sandy. "I wants to ride me some wild stallions."

"We thought as much," sniggered Ally.

"Well you all sound like you're having a good time," said Bree as she walked toward the other three women, who were now sitting side by side on the sofa.

"We're talking about costumes for role playing," said Lois, brightly.

"You all know mine," continued Lois. "And Ally and Sandy want to be a nurse and a cowgirl. How about you?"

"You've already seen mine, Mademoiselle Fifi," laughed Bree. "That's my favorite roll play."

"Yeah, I've noticed," replied Sandy. "And so did my ass!"

"Now girls!" warned Ally. "Let's not get started again."

"Yeah! I suppose you're right!" drawled Sandy, sounding disappointed.

"Let me rub some more lotion into both your welts," suggested Lois. "Then we can fix dinner for the boys. Oui?"

~~~~~

Sunday Evening / Day 10

As the four mothers worked side by side in the kitchen preparing dinner, Ally and Lois noticed that Sandy and Bree were uncommonly quiet. Sandy was usually a chatterbox and Bree usually couldn't resist the opportunity to make a snarky, sarcastic remark.

Ally and Lois looked at each other, and each raised their eyebrow, puzzled by the other two women's uncharacteristic silence. These weren't the two animated women they were used to, the ones who were ordinarily the straws that stirred the drinks.

"Are the two of you OK?" asked Lois, trying to sound as casual as possible, looking up from the sizzling pot she was stirring. "You both seem awfully quiet. It's not like either of you. Is everything OK?"

Bree looked at Sandy, who returned her gaze. Both women seemed reticent to engage, but Bree finally broke their silence.

"I guess it's because we're cooking dinner for the boys," said Bree with a heavy sigh, her tone reflective. "It's because we're doing normal 'mother' stuff. And it made me think―"

Bree's voice trailed off, struggling to finish the thought.

"Yeah―I think you're right," sighed Sandy quietly.

"Last night we were anything but motherly," whimpered Bree, choking up and starting to cry. I did things I swore I'd NEVER DO! Not with MY OWN SON!"

Bree dissolved into tears again.

"You got carried away, baby! ― Just like I did!" sniffled Sandy, sobbing now herself, as she hugged and consoled Bree.

The two women hugged each other as the emotions and anxiety that had been bottled up inside them all day, finally burst to the surface.

Ally and Lois looked at each other knowingly. They had been there themselves. They had been waiting for this moment, the same moment both of them had experienced after they had crossed the same line, committing the ultimate taboo with their own sons.

Lois and Ally both knew that the two women would have to grapple with their sense of guilt and their conflicting emotions ―just as they had. All Ally and Lois could do now was to be there for them and be supportive. Lois or Ally remained silent, not saying a word―instead they wisely chose to let the women cry themselves out before attempting to engage them.

Each of the women worked silently at their tasks as Lois prepared homemade chili and beans for the boys. Bree chopped onions and garlic to deglaze in the pot once Lois was done braising the chopped up pancetta bacon, her favorite 'secret ingredient', which she substituted for ground pork or beef.

Sandy was busy opening the cans of kidney and chili beans and cans of Mexican style tomatoes, as well as crushed tomatoes. Once the pancetta and onions were done, Lois would combine all the ingredients and add the envelope of chili seasoning, before letting everything come to a boil before reducing the heat and letting the pot simmer for an hour or so.

Ally was mixing a double batch of cornbread that was about to go in the oven, having added a couple of handfuls of shredded cheddar to the batter.

Tonight they would have a choice of beer or an old vine zinfandel from one of the nearby vineyards there in the Sierra foothills.

~~~~~

As the women cleaned up the kitchen, now that the pot of chili was simmering and the cornbread was in the oven, they could hear the boys boisterous chattering from the great room as they watched yet another baseball game on the large screen. All the boys, except Dan and Josh, were drinking beer and they were already on their second since coming up from the bunkhouse.

Dan and Josh had decided to join the four women in drinking the zinfandel. They had been intrigued by the tale that Lois had spun, about how the vines dated back to just after the goldrush when miners from Europe turned to winemaking when their dreams of striking it rich quit literally didn't pan out.

The zinfandel they were drinking came from gnarly thick old vines with deep roots that produced intense wines, but in diminishing quantities, sometime half a ton an acre versus younger zinfandel vines that produced six or eight.

Lois explained that they weren't just drinking wine, they were drinking history, a history that would soon disappear as the old vines eventually died or were uprooted to plant more productive and more commercially popular varieties such as Cabernet.

As Josh and Dan sat talking with the women at the dining room table while the others watched football in front of the fireplace, the conversation ultimately turned to their plans for later in the evening―who they would partner with for the evening.

After more conversation, it was ultimately decided that Sandy and Bree would pair exclusively with their own sons for the night. The previous night had left both women feeling vulnerable and in need of some one on one time with their sons.

There was a growing sense between Sandy and Bree that they and their sons needed to 'get it out of their systems' and then move on―never to have sex together again nor even talk about it.

Once again, Lois opted to have Nick join her and Dan. Ally and Josh were only too happy to have Matt and Chris join them. As part of their pillow talk a couple of nights previous, Ally had revealed her current fantasy to Josh.

She had confessed to fantasizing about having Josh taking her pussy from beneath and the boys double penetrating her from behind. That fantasy had been rudely interrupted the night before. Tonight Ally wanted to make her fantasy a reality.

To be continued...

~~~~~

NOTE: I hope you enjoyed this story. If so, please rate it below. I also look forward to any comments or suggestions you may have. I'll reply if you send me an email using Literotica's email utility. Unfortunately, I can't reply to anonymous posts. If you find mistakes, please let me know and I'll make the corrections. Thanks for taking the time to read the story!              

~~~~~