The Jocasta Complex Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally barely finished before she felt Josh's cock begin to pulse inside her as his strokes became short and herky-jerky. She lifted herself off his cock and planted her pussy in Josh's face while taking his cock down her throat in one smooth motion. Josh used his tongue and lips to bring Ally to orgasm as she bobbed her head up and down as he ejaculated down her throat.

"Don't spill a drop, SLAVE, or we'll beat you, you worthless WHORE!" commanded Josh as he roughly slapped each cheek of Ally's ass and then her breasts. Startled―Ally yelped in pain.

"My fellow masters," proclaimed Josh in an uncharacteristically commanding voice, that at first confused Ally and the other two boys.

"See what instruments of torture we may avail ourselves of in the nightstand drawer," demanded Josh. "This impudent slave needs to be taught a lesson!"

'Oh FUCK' thought Ally's as a fresh jolt of adrenaline surged through her body along with the pain emanating from her tits and ass cheeks. 'Looks like we're going to be doing some role playing too!'

Ally's heart skipped a beat, knowing the contents of the drawer―not in the least because she had bought everything in it. It was going to be a long night, Ally told herself, knowing that she would soon be sporting nipple and labia clamps, and a pulsing and vibrating silicon butt plug wedged inside her ass.

More troublesome from Ally's perspective, she had no doubt that she would have a stainless steel spider gag in her mouth, preventing her from speaking, but providing easy access to her mouth and throat for other purposes.

Ally took some comfort in the fact that she had already shown Josh how to use the assortment of mini floggers, crops and paddles on her body without leaving any lasting damage to her flesh.

"OHH F-U-C-K!!!" screamed Ally as the first jolt of electricity surged through her, making her entire body flinch.

"F-U-C-K!!! Turn that FUCKING thing down!!!" demanded Ally angrily. "It fucking H-U-R-T-S!"

"S-O-R-R-Y!" apologized Matt meekly as he lowered the intensity of the battery operated prod down to the lowest setting.

"Enough of your insolence WHORE!" growled Josh as the paddle in his right hand caught Ally flush on her right ass cheek, making a loud cracking sound. Ally spun her head around, looking back at him and giving him a dirty look, while he flashed her a wicked smile. "Get that gag in the bitch's mouth!"

~~~~~

Bree had just closed the bedroom door and was about to go fetch the others when she heard Ally's scream. Bree turned to look back toward the master bedroom as a wicked smile coursed across her face.

'She must have had some additional toys squirreled away someplace,' Bree thought to herself. Bree had overheard Lois and Ally talking about the box of 'toys' Lois was borrowing before dinner. It certainly sounded as though someone had just given Ally a strong jolt with an electric prod, Bree decided.

"Looks like we won't be the only ones playing 'spanky-spanky' tonight," Bree muttered to herself with a laugh as she headed toward the great room.

Bree had spent the previous twenty minutes preparing the bedroom for she and Sandy's night of incestuous sex with their horny, eager sons. Bree had been fending off Andy for several years now, and tonight she finally surrendered to her own forbidden desires. If Sandy could do it, so could she, she rationalized to herself.

Bree had decided that if she was going to finally submit to this ultimate taboo, it was going to be done on HER terms, the way SHE wanted it―and that meant plenty of leather and chains!

Bree was glad that she had brought her black bag of tricks on this second trip to the ranch. For some reason her intuition had told her to bring along her favorite toys―and now she was glad she had done so!

Striding toward the front of the fireplace where her son and Mike were seesawing in and out of Sandy's pussy and mouth, Bree drew to a halt a half-dozen feet away. All three turned to look at Bree―their jaws dropping the second they looked up.

"W-E-L-L! Fuck me with a stick!" drawled an astonished Sandy, gobsmacked by the apparition standing before her.

"I wouldn't say that too loud," muttered Mike, sotto voce. "She just might do it!"

"Yeah, no shit!" murmured Sandy, unable to take her eyes off of Bree and her bizarre getup.

Looking up from the rug where they had been going through warmups for the illicit sex to come, Mike, Sandy and Andy all remained on their knees as they gaped at Bree.

Standing before them was the diminutive, pale skinned Bree in a black leather corset that rendered her already tiny waist even smaller with her breasts ballooning out from the top. Completing her ensemble were black fishnet stockings attached to a black leather garter belt and six inch black stilettos.

Bree also had smallish stainless steel rings attached to each of her nipples that matched the studs in her leather collar and garter belt. Connected to the rings were thin stainless steel chains that linked to the ring hanging from between Bree's nostrils.

As the three stunned 'copulants' continued to scan Bree's sleek white body they all locked their eyes on her leather collar that proclaimed 'MISTRESS' and the black riding crop in her right hand. In her left hand, Bree was grasping a handful of other stuff, which she tossed on the rug in front of Sandy. There were black leather wrist and ankle cuffs, a wide leather belt with rings on the front and back, and on each hip, and what looked to the boys like some sort of bizarre gag for Sandy's mouth.

"Get that stuff on the bitch," ordered Bree as she looked back and forth at Mike and her son. "Blindfold and wrist restraints first. Cuff her behind the back."

"WHAT THE FUCK!" protested Sandy as the two boys began manhandling her. "You just wait until I get hold of your skinny little ass, you KINKY BITCH!"

"The spider gag next," ordered Bree calmly. "That should keep the slut quiet. Then the belt. Snap her wrists to the side rings. She'll be easier to handle."

Now only unintelligible sounds emanated from Sandy's gaping mouth. But based on the volume of her high pitches protests, she was not pleased with the sudden turn of event.

"Stand her up and let me take a look," ordered Mistress Bree.

As Bree circled Sandy, Mike and Andy held Sandy by the biceps, keeping her in place. The two friends looked at one another quizically, both wondering what Bree had in mind next.

"All trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey," taunted Bree as she circled Sandy. "And a lot of breast meat too."

A shrill high pitched, but muffled scream, escaped Sandy's gagged mouth as Bree landed precise blows to the outsides of the buxom Sandy's heaving breasts. Sandy struggled to break free ―but to no avail, as the two boys continued to hold her in place by her biceps.

"The bitch has a great looking ass too," Bree purred as she continued to circle Sandy, landing two more precise blows on the middle of Sandy's shapely ass cheeks, eliciting another high pitched scream.

Sandy's body was trembling now. The last two blows of the riding crop really stung and Sandy was totally unprepared with the blindfold now covered her eyes.

"Are you going to be a good little pet?" purred Bree as she gently stroked the inside Sandy's thighs with the leather pad on the end of the riding crop, making Sandy's entire body tremble.

"Are you going to behave yourself―do what you're told, my pet?" seethed Bree into Sandy's ear as she ran the end of the leather pad up and down between Sandy's labia, eliciting a pathetically frightened humming sound from the much larger, more buxom woman as Sandy's breasts heaved and her body trembled in fear.

"You didn't respond! I didn't hear you grunt affirmatively or see you shake your head yes," taunted Bree as she stepped back from Sandy. "But maybe NOW you will!"

Bree's next two swings were delivered with a little more force and even more precision, the edge of the leather pads landing precisely on the tips of Sandy's rigid nipples, causing her entire body to spasm uncontrollably and her legs to buckle as she nearly tumbled to the floor.

Sandy's shrill screams carried throughout the great room, despite the stainless steel gag forcing her jaws apart.

"The bitch is ready now," snapped Bree. "Drag her ass to the bedroom!"

Mike and Andy pulled Sandy along between them with her feet dragging beneath her while Bree continue to give the boys instructions. The boys were willing infidels, eager to see just how hinky Bree could really be.

"There are leather straps already buckled to the sides of the headboard. Attach the rings on her wrist restraints to the snap hooks. Make sure she is on her knees, facing the headboard," instructed Bree once they were in the bedroom with the door closed.

Bree watched as the boys did as instructed. She was surprised that Mike made no effort to intervene on behalf of his mother. Would Andy behave the same way when it was her turn, Bree wondered. 'Yeah, the evil little bastard would probably enjoy it!' she finally concluded.

"V-E-R-Y good, boys!" cooed Bree. "Now our little BDSM 101 class can commence."

Bree stepped forward so that she was between Mike and Andy, with them on either side of her.

"I'm going to demonstrate and then you are going to practice the fine art of inflicting delicious pain without leaving any lasting marks," began Bree, sounding very professorial. "And we'll be using Sandy's luscious body as our canvas."

Mike and Andy looked back and forth at each other wondering what the fuck they had gotten into―but they were game! Next they turned to look at Bree who handed Mike a cat o' nine tails and then Andy a flogger.

Next the boys turned to look at Sandy as she made even more frantic noises, having heard Bree's every word. They watched Sandy's gigantic breasts flop back and forth and her ass jerk up and down as she struggled against the wrist restraints. They watches as Sandy's sex juices streamed down her inner thighs in spite of her frantic behavior.

"You two gorgeous hunks of manhood are SO big and strong, SO you need to listen to me VERY carefully," continued Bree as she gently stroked the shafts of Mike's and then her son's penises with her riding crop as she spoke, going back and forth between them as they twitched with each caress of her leather tipped crop.

"Are you listening?" asked Bree as she tapped her son's glans with the riding crop, making him flinch. Both boys nodded their heads 'YES' vigorously.

"Never― NEVER E-V-E-R ― swing too hard. If you do ―you'll leave a welt that will NEVER go away. You must ALWAYS exercise restraint. Is that clear?" cautioned Mistress Bree.

"When you whip your slave, the 'ARTISTRY' resides in only using JUST enough force to produce the maximum pain―but WITHOUT leaving any lasting damage," emphasized Mistress Bree. "UNDERSTAND?"

Both boys nodded, while continuing to swing and snap the flogger or cat o' nine tales in the air in front of them, getting the feel of them.

Sandy's moaning and groaning had originally sounded like pathetic pleas for mercy, but the noises she was making now sounded much different. The sounds escaping from her muzzled mouth were growls of outrage.

Mike began to wonder if Bree had really thought all of this through. Mike guessed that Bree had never seen Sandy really pissed off before. If not―he concluded―she probably soon would! Mike couldn't wait to see Bree on the receiving end.

"Good―then let's begin!" said Bree, interrupting Mike's train of thought.

Bree laid a red horizontal stripe across both Sandy's ass cheeks with the long cane she had chosen, making Sandy lurch and bellow in both anger and pain.

~~~~~

Lois' costume left her tits and genitals completely exposed and the two boys fed Lois' fantasy further by attaching the pincer style nipple clips from the toy box to her engorged nipples, letting the chain that connected them dangle below her breasts.

As the boys jostled her body around, the weighted ball hanging from the middle of the chain tugged at her sensitive nipples, making her moan.

There were a small pair of pincer clips in the box as well and those now hung from her labia, which were stretched from her body by the attached weighted balls.

As Lois squirmed, she couldn't tell which was more uncomfortable, the pincers, grabbing and pulling on her labia, or the monstrously large silicon vibrator that hummed and throbbed inside her ass.

As uncomfortable as all these feelings were, what captured Lois' attention the most at the moment was the curious tickling sensation she was feeling around the rim of her anus.

~~~~~

"OH GAWD, YESSS!" squealed Ally, as she tightened the muscles in her pussy and ass around Josh's cock inside her pussy and Matt and Chris' inside her ass.

"HARDER, BABIES! H-A-R-D-E-R!" grunted Ally as she wildly thrashed her ass to capture more man meat inside her needy orifices. Ally was about to begin stroking her clit when she was distracted by a loud voice coming from down the hallway. It was Sandy and she sounded P-I-S-S-E-D!

"YOU SKINNY LITTLE BITCH!" bellowed Sandy's furious voice from the end of the hallway beyond the master bedroom, followed by a frantic scream from Bree.

'What the FUCK' thought Ally, as her three partners froze in mid thrust before pulling out of her, all four of them looking toward the bedroom door.

"YOU ALBINO WHORE!" shouted Sandy, who now sounded as though she were in the hallway. "WHEN I GET DONE WITH YOU YOU'LL LOOK LIKE THE FUCKING FLAG, YOU BITCH! ―RED, WHITE AND BLUE ―ALL OVER YOUR PASTY LITTLE WHITE BODY! YOU DEMENTED FUCKING WHACK JOB!!!"

Ally, Josh, Matt and Chris were off the bed, and hurtling into the hallway when they heard Bree's blood curdling yelp. Looking down the hallway they saw Bree running for her life in some sort of BDSM outfit with Sandy in close pursuit.

Sandy had a wide black leather belt around her waist and her left hand seemed to be attached to the back of it. Ally and her own three playmates stopped momentarily to take in the scene.

Wielding a long riding crop in her free right hand, Sandy was flailing wildly at Bree, who was losing ground to the longer legged Sandy. Ally and her three sex partners heard Bree yelp for a second time as Sandy landed a vicious blow to the middle of Bree's left ass cheek.

"We didn't hit you THAT HARD!" whined Bree loudly, dodging yet another blow as Sandy swung the riding crop back and forth like a pirate's cutlass as she pursued the diminutive Mistress Bree.

"I'm going to take your HIDE OFF," screamed Sandy. "You pasty assed little CUNT! I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT HARD IS!"

Bree, and then Sandy, disappeared around the corner of the hallway into the dining area of the darkened great room, with Mike and Andy close behind. Ally and the boys now rushed down the hallway to follow, fearing what the enraged Sandy might do to the much smaller woman.

Approaching Lois' bedroom, Ally looked over at Lois, Dan and Nick as they poked their heads out into the hallway to see where the screaming Bree and Sandy had disappeared.

Ally and Lois eyed one another with shocked curious looks on their faces as they scanned each other's bodies. Ally and the boys rushed by. Lois, Dan and Nick followed.

When Ally, Lois and their entourages reached the great room, Sandy was chasing Bree around the dining room table as Bree pulled chair after chair out behind her to impede the stampeding Sandy.

Sandy continued to flail away with the long riding crop, but Bree managed to stay slightly ahead or dodge the blows, all the time whing her apologies and begging Sandy to stop, but to no avail. Sandy was furious and completely out of control.

"You skinny little RUNT!" bellowed Sandy. "Just wait until I get holda' ya!"

As they circled the table, Sandy snapped the leather pad on the end of the riding crop against the table's surface, making a loud cracking noise.

"Listen to that you mousy little BITCH!" growled Sandy. "That's the sound your skinny ass is gunna make in a minute!"

When Sandy lurched across the table, swinging the riding crop, she caught Bree on her nipple, which protruded from her corset. Bree's scream was three octaves higher than the last time Sandy had made contact and she crumbled to the floor.

Sandy also lost her footing and was now sprawled tits down on the table. Mike and Andy finally caught up and grabbed both her arms and pulled her away from the table and into the darkened great room, depositing her on the sofa with them continuing to hold her in place.

"OUCH!!! BE CAREFUL YOU LITTLE BASTARDS!" scolded Sandy. "My ass is fucking sore as hell―and it's ALL your fault!"

"Let's ALL calm down!" said Ally calmly as she caught up and headed in Sandy's direction. Turning to Matt and Chris, Ally said, "You boys go help Bree up and sit with her on the loveseat while we calm the situation down."

"Calm down, MY ASS!" barked Sandy. "It wasn't yawl's ass gettin' whooped on like a rented mule. IT WAS MINE!"

As Ally listened to Sandy carry on, she couldn't help but notice Sandy reverting to her full Texas twang as she became even more agitated. It was much like the way Lois' Québécois French accent came out when she was similarly excited.

"Let me take a look at you," asked Ally as she stood in front of Sandy. "Can someone turn on the lights, please?"

After Josh flipped a couple of switches next to the fireplace the great room was flooded with light.

"Stand up, baby," asked Ally in a comforting voice, "and let me take a look at you. OK?"

Sandy stood but continued to glare at Bree. Ally circled Sandy's body examining the welts on her back, buttocks and breasts. The horizontal welts on Sandy's ass had been administered with a cane and stretched across both her ass cheeks. They were almost identical in width and equally spaced. They all seemed to be applied with the same minimal amount of force.

"Whoever did your ass did a good job," said Ally as she ran her index finger across one of them. "These should heal up quickly."

"YEAH? Well they FUCKING HURT!" sulked Sandy.

Ally ran her finger across the welts on Sandy's back next. They were in a crisscross 'X' pattern and were slightly more severe. Those too, would heal up, but take a bit longer.

"Your back will be fine in a couple of weeks," assured Ally.

"How the fuck would you know?" seethed Sandy.

"Because I've received worse," replied Ally calmly, "and from a professional. My welts were no deeper than yours and they were gone in two weeks."

"A professional?" gasped Lois, never having heard this story from her friend. "Who? When? Why?"

"It was a long time ago," replied Ally dismissively. "You know how Nunn liked to film me. It was his idea to hire a pro to give me the whole BDSM experience―and film it, of course."

"How about my tits?" asked Sandy meekly, looking up at Ally doe-eyed. Sandy's voice sounded as though she was calming down.

"They'll be fine, baby," said Ally soothingly. "The welts on your tits don't look like much more than bee stings. They should heal up first."

Ally stroked Sandy's cheek reassuringly and then turned to Lois.

"You're the queen of skin care," said Ally as she looked over at Lois. "Do you have something we can put on these welts?"

"Yes, of course," replied Lois, getting up from the club chair where she was sitting on Dan's lap. "Let me get my cosmetics case."

"That still leaves the matter of this SKINNY LITTLE CUNT!" growled Sandy as she lurched toward Bree. Andy and Mike were ready this time, and quickly restrained her.

For her part, Bree jumped straight in the air, like a frightened mouse, from between Chris and Matt, scrambling over the top of the loveseat and crouching behind it. Bree popped her head up to peer back over the top as Mike and her son struggled to hold the still enraged Sandy back.