The Jocasta Complex Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy and Nick were on the loveseat, so Bree plopped herself on her son's lap, wrapping her arm around his neck and burrowing her head into his chest. Bree's legs were draped across Nick's lap, provocatively spread apart and inviting his attention.

Dan and Josh were in the two club chairs and Lois and Ally melted onto their laps, nuzzling their heads on the boys shoulders, whispering to them as they kissed and nibbled on their ears.

Once everyone was settled in, the conversation returned to the method of pairing for the evening. There were as many ideas as there were people, and some of ideas were intentionally absurd, offered for no other reason than to get a rise out of either one or all of the women or boys as everyone enjoyed the banter.

No one seemed to be in any hurry to arrive at a decision since all the women were enjoying the roving hands and the boys were enjoying roving.

Ally and Josh were cuddled close in their overstuffed leather club chair and enjoyed playing voyeur as they watched the others play. Though the room was getting darker as the fire began to wane, Josh and Ally could see that Mike and Andy's hands had disappeared up between their mothers' legs. The other boys' hands were relegated to groping Bree and Sandy's breasts.

"Apparently the 'incest taboo' doesn't extend to heavy petting for either Bree or Sandy," purred Ally into Josh's ear before teasing his ear with her tongue.

"Apparently not," replied Josh as he engaged in a little of his own heavy petting as Ally spread her legs wider apart for him. "How long do you think Sandy is going to be able to maintain her newfound virtue?"

"Judging from the way she's rocking her hips," cooed Ally, "not very long. ― Oh shit! Look at Bree!

When Josh turned to look at Bree her breasts were heaving and her entire body was shuddering, obviously in the throes of an orgasm. Looking back and forth between Bree and Sandy, both women had their tongues deep inside their son's mouths as they engaged in urgent, passionate kisses.

"Do you think Bree is going to give it up to Andy?" asked Josh as he licked Ally's ear.

"The real question is ― Will Bree be able to keep Andy from taking what he wants," answered Ally.

Ally looked over at Lois, who returned her stare, shaking her head knowingly. Lois suddenly whispered into Dan's ear and he looked over at Ally and Josh, shrugging his shoulders. Dan's unspoken thoughts were clear, what was happening between Mike and Sandy, and Bree and Andy, was completely predictable. And once the two boys fingers were inside their mothers, the outcome seemed inevitable.

"I'd love to hear what they're saying," panted Ally as she neared her second orgasm on Josh's probing fingers. "It looks like Mike is making his pitch to get back inside his mother's pants."

"He's already in her pants―Ah, well, her G-string," Josh corrected himself. "It's her pussy he's after―among other things."

~~~~~

"No, baby! We CAN'T!" whimpered Sandy softly into her son's ear, letting his fingers tantalize her clit as he continued to seduce her.

Mike could tell from the tone of his mother's voice and the way she closed her thighs around his fingers that her inhibitions were quickly fading.

"You know you want it as much as I do!" whispered Mike into his mother's ear as her body melted into his chest. "Don't deny it―your body certainly doesn't. You've already cum twice."

"I know, darlin'!" whimpered Sandy. "But this is just petting. What you want to do―"

Sandy's voice trailed off for a minute as her body shuddered for the third time as she struggled to keep from moaning too loud.

"We just can't do that again!" pleaded Sandy. "You promised―I promised!"

"I want you―and YOU want ME!" panted Mike into his mother's ear. "Just remember how good I felt inside you! How you moaned so hard and begged for more! Don't you want to feel that again?"

"Yes, baby!" whimpered Sandy. "But we can't―we just can't! It's wrong. It's just SO wrong!"

Mike knew Sandy didn't really mean a word she was saying―NOT REALLY―as she came on his fingers for the fourth time.

"Just think how good it would be!" breathed Mike into his mother's ear. "This time Andy can join us. Imagine how good it would feel to have both of our BIG COCKS filling you, DRIVING YOU CRAZY―YOU'D BE SOOO FULL!"

"Oh GAWD, baby!" mewed Sandy as her body shuddered for the fifth time.

"Look at Bree!" whispered Mike. "Look how her body is shaking too. Andy's getting her off again. She's already cum almost as many times as you! Both of them can join us in bed. We'll make both you and Bree cum SO HARD!"

Sandy was drifting into a dreamy daze as her son Mike whispered into her ear, continuing his seduction. Sandy's resolve was quickly melting away. She looked over at Bree atop Andy's lap as Bree's body quivered in orgasm yet again, just as Mike had said.

'Why should we deny ourselves―Bree and I!' the wicked Siren's voice inside Sandy's head asked. 'Why should I deny myself―or my son―of such a simple, harmless pleasure!' Sandy rationalized.

Sandy watched Bree intently as she nuzzled into her son's chest. She traced the outline of Bree's slender arm as it disappeared between her and her son's bodies. Sandy could tell from the way Bree moved her forearm that she had her hand wrapped around her son's monstrously long and wonderful penis! Sandy remembered how good it had felt in her own hands―and inside her! Bree was giving in to temptation―JUST as she was!"

"If Bree is willing―" sighed Sandy, breathing into her son's ear, "then so am I!"

~~~~~

When Bree first sat in her son's lap, she couldn't believe how wide Sandy had spread her legs, inviting Mike to drive his fingers into her pussy.

"Jesus! I can't believe Sandy is letting Mike do that!" whispered Bree conspiratorially into Andy's ear.

"Do what?" answered Andy, playing dumb.

"Stick his hand up his mother's couchie!" gasped Bree quietly. "Look!"

"Oh, that's no big deal," replied Andy as he squeezed his mother's thigh, making her clasp them tightly to avoid his adventurous hand. "He's had more than that in there!"

"What?" gasped Bree as her body stiffened. Bree's voice was a low breathy whisper. "What are you talking about? When did that happen?"

"The night we left, " murmured Andy, as he kissed his mother's ear, making her sigh and her body quiver with excitement. "They did it right here on the floor in front of the fireplace―with everyone watching."

"You can't be serious!" breathed Bree excitedly into her son's ear.

"Serious as a heart attack," whispered Andy as he tongued his mother's ear again, making her body tremble. "You know how she gets when her engine's running. She dragged Mike into the bedroom after that and she kept everyone up all night, with her screaming and moaning. Mike gave her the fucking of her life!"

"I can't believe she did that!" groaned Bree, taking a deep breath as her body trembled involuntarily.

"Why? Ally and Lois both do it," said Andy provocatively, drawing his mother into the conversation he wanted to have. "You don't seem to be shocked by them."

"Yeah, but Ally isn't Josh's real mom," replied Bree. "And to be honest, I've never been really sure that Lois is Dan's real mom. She's so much younger than Daniel. I've always kind of thought she was Daniel's second wife―like Ally was Nunn's. She won't tell anyone how old she really is!"

"SO―you're saying you've never had similar fantasies about me?" murmured Andy breathily into Bree's ear as he began to nibble on her earlobe, eliciting a moan. "You've never thought about it? Because I have―OFTEN!"

"Oh, baby," whined Bree suddenly growing uncomfortable with the direction of the conversation, "people daydream or fantasize about all kinds of things. It doesn't mean they would do them.

"SO―you HAVE fantasized about me!" replied Andy quickly, sinking the hook. "I've watched you looking at me when I'm naked. I could tell you were wondering what I would feel like inside you!"

"Baby, STOP!" pleaded Bree as she squirmed on her son's lap. Her body felt warm all over as a shivers ran up and down her spine. "This would be WRONG―we shouldn't even talk about THAT!"

"Why not?" prodded Andy. "Look how wet it makes you thinking about my big cock inside your tight WET little pussy!""

Bree's heart was pounding now, realizing that she had spread her legs and her son's fingers were deep inside her, massaging her erect and throbbing clit.

"No, NO, baby," yelped Bree. "We've got to st―"

Bree's voice trailed off suddenly as her entire body began to throb uncontrollably as she buried her face in her son's chest to stifle her orgasmic moan.

"We've got to stop," panted Bree as her body continued to quiver. "We've got to ― OH GAWD! THERE! YES BABY! THERE! Don't stop! Oh God! Please don't stop!"

Bree's body was on fire as she squirmed on her son's lap. Her small body was diminutive, like nothing more than a rag doll, as Andy enveloped her with his arms as he held her tightly against his muscular chest.

"You know you want me to fuck you, admit it!" gasped Andy into his mother's ear, his voice full of passion. "You want me to fuck you just like Mike fucked Sandy―long and hard―ALL NIGHT! You've dreamed of it―HAVEN'T YOU?"

Andy could feel his mother's body begin to shake violently as her animal needs and conscience battled against each other inside her head. Now Andy's long fingers were deep inside Bree's gushing pussy. His fingers were pressed tightly against her G spot, dragging his fingertips along its length as he used his thumb to stimulate her erect and sensitive clit.

He could sense that his mother's resistance was weakening as her body trembled each time she orgasmed. Her face was buried in his hairy, muscular chest as she vainly tried to stifle her moans.

"You've dreamed of having me fuck you! Haven't you?" prodded Andy after she orgasmed yet again.

"Oh God, Yes! YES I have!" whimpered Bree. "But we can't! We just can't!"

"Why not?" panted Andy as he drove three fingers into his mother's wet, tight petite little pussy, dragging them across her G spot again, this time applying more pressure with his fingertips. "Sandy and Mike want us to join them tonight. Just the four of us. Mike and his mom―AND YOU AND ME!"

"But, baby―" Bree started to say as Andy cut her off.

"Look at them," said Andy before Bree could say another word. "They're watching us. They're waiting for your answer."

Bree cast her gaze at Sandy and Mike on the couch nearby. Both Mike and Sandy's eyes were fixed on her. Sandy's eyes were full of lust and she slowly, almost imperceptivity nodded her head yes in answer to whatever Mike was whispering into her ear. Bree's heart raced even faster.

Bree took a deep breath and closed her eyes for just a moment before opening them again and looking directly at Sandy as she slowly nodded her head YES too!

~~~~~

Lois had been quietly watching Sandy and Bree as she sat on her son Dan's lap in the darkened room, enjoying his soft fingers as they glided over her engorged clit. As she and Dan watched Mike, Andy and their mothers, she and Dan whispered back and forth to each other. They both concluded that Sandy's recent vow wouldn't last the night and that Bree would succumb to her son's constant badgering.

Lois and Dan watched as Sandy and Bree climaxed multiple times on their sons' fingers. They watched as the boys seduced their mothers and their mothers acquiesced to their own carnal desires.

Lois looked over at Ally. Even in the darkened room, Lois could tell that Ally's face was flushed after another orgasm of her own. Lois could see the beads of sweat pouring down Ally's forehead and her chest heaving in and out.

Lois and Ally locked eyes on each other as each of them contemplated how to proceed. Both women shrugged their shoulders, neither of them sure what do to next. Lois seized the initiative.

"There is still the matter of bed partners to be decided," announced Lois in a decisive voice and everyone looked toward her. "I have a simple proposal. Let us ladies decide on our lovers for the evening. Any objections?"

There was a murmur of approval.

"Obviously―at least obvious to me―Ally and I select Josh and Dan as our primary partner's for the evening," continued Lois. "So now it is Sandy and Bree's turn. After that, the remaining names will be written on pieces of paper along with one blank sheet and the remaining partners will be chosen."

"Sandy and I choose each other's son," announced Bree, looking directly at Sandy. "Don't we Sandy?"

Sandy nodded her head yes.

"If it is OK with the rest of you," said Bree looking around the room, "We'd prefer the four of us to share each other's sons exclusively in our adjoining bedrooms. Does anyone object?"

"That being the case," said Lois, "may I suggest that Dan and I pair with Nick, and Chris and Matt pair with Ally and Josh. What do you think, Ally?"

"That's more than OK with us," agreed Ally. "Don't you agree, Josh?"

"Well then, it's a done deal," replied Josh, getting up with Ally still in his arms as he headed toward their bedroom. Looking back over his shoulder, he glanced briefly at Matt and Chris. "Are you guys coming?"

Matt and Chris followed Josh down the hallway with Lois close behind holding hands with Dan and Nick. Sandy, Mike, Bree and Andy were the only ones remaining in the great room, with Sandy and Bree giving each other tentative looks. Bree was the first to speak.

"Why don't the three of you remain here until I come back and get you," suggested Bree, making it sound more like an order. "I'll come and get you when I'm ready."

"Ohhh―O-K!" replied Sandy with a hint of trepidation as she looked back and forth between their two son.

"Nothing to worry about, my pet," reassured Bree. "I just have a little surprise for everyone―one that I'm sure you'll all enjoy."

Bree pulled her dress off as she started crossing the room and looked back over her shoulder at Sandy and their sons, talking as she continued to walk.

"You may as well get naked now while you're waiting," suggested Bree. "Sandy, you'll want to lose the jewelry. If things get as hot and heavy as I imagine they will, you won't want to lose one of your gorgeous nipples in the crush of flesh."

~~~~~

As Josh, Matt and Chris headed down the hallway, Josh put Ally down, letting her walk the rest of the way. All four shed their cloths as they neared the master bedroom. They all deposited their cloths on the dresser just inside the bedroom door or on the chair next to it. Ally walked straight toward the bathroom, removing her nipple rings and G-string as she went.

"Why don't you fellas join me in the shower," said Ally in a sultry 'come hither' voice as she looked back at the boys, flashing a lustful smile. "We can wash each other's back―among other things!"

~~~~~

Lois had immediately excused herself to the bathroom when they got to the bedroom and surprised Dan and Nick when she came back out in a costume, suggesting that they engage in a little role playing. Before Lois could say another word, the boys descended on her, sandwiching her between them as they took turns thrusting their tongues inside her mouth.

"Mes amants!" moaned Lois, her voice immediately overcome with desire. "I love your tongues inside me. "C'est merveilleux―Oh God, please DON'T S-T-O-P!"

Dan moved beneath Lois as he licked and sucked her clit, while she deep throated Nick from overhead. Nick moved behind Lois, spreading her ass cheeks wide with his huge strong hands as he moved down her back with his tongue, alternately rimming her anus with his tongue and driving it as deep inside her as his tongue could reach, flicking it around inside her, making her groan with pleasure.

Nick would occasionally pull back and lick up and down the crack in Lois' ass and her perinium, before rimming her and penetrating her all over again, driving her wild as she bucked up and down on her two lovers tongues.

"Oh Gawd! Your tongues feel SO GOOD!" moaned Lois. "I want you to USE ME! USE ME like your WHORE tonight! RAVISH ME!"

"What do you want us to do to you WHORE?" barked Dan, sensing Lois wanted him and Nick to feed her fantasy.

"OHHH! You brutes! You're both so big and strong," moaned Lois, feigning fear. "I'm powerless against you. You're going to do all sorts of nasty things to me―I JUST KNOW IT!"

"What sort of nasty things―WHORE!" sneered Nick, catching on and slapping her ass, which elicited both a yelp and a loud moan.

"I just know you evil brutes are going to double penetrate my helpless body!" squealed Lois girlishly. "You're both going to stick you monstrous cocks in my tight little pussy and my tiny little ass ―AND AT THE SAME TIME! OH MON DIEU! I JUST KNOW IT―YOU MONSTERS!"

"And when we're ready to cum WHORE," growled Dan, "we'll make you swallow it―ALL OF IT!"

"OH NO, NO, NOOO! But it will be too much!" wailed Lois. "I'll never be able to swallow all the cum from your huge balls!"

"Then we'll beat you! You nasty little WHORE!" barked Dan as he slapped Lois' right and then her left breast, catching her by surprise as she cried out―as much in shock as in pain.

"You're such MONSTERS!" shrieked Lois, feigning hysteria now. "You're going to do such vile, unspeakable things to me! I just know you ARE! Please MASTERS! Have mercy!"

Both Dan and Nick were impressed by Lois' performance. Lois was a good actress. She was really into her role and was thoroughly convincing. The more she cried out, the more aroused both men became and the more they embraced their own roles as cruel masters.

"You are such evil, cruel masters!" sobbed Lois. "I just know you're going to use the ropes in the box beneath the bed to tie me to the headboard and abuse my helpless body. I JUST KNOW YOU ARE!"

Dan looked up from underneath Lois at Nick. They exchanged an 'Oh Shit' look, then Nick got up and pulled out the box from under the bed and opened it, throwing the four strands of white rope on the bed, just as Dan rolled Lois over and roughly pinned her arms above her head.

"Once you're tied up, we'll teach you a lesson," growled Dan, the angry expression on his face almost frightening Lois for real.

"And we have just the tools to teach you that lesson," barked Nick as he threw the flogger, cat-o'-nine-tails, riding crop and long bamboo cane onto the bed next to Lois' heaving body.

"OH PLEASE MASTERS!" begged Lois. "Don't torture me! I promise to be your dutiful slave! I'll do anything! ANYTHING!"

As Lois begged, Dan and Nick each tied off one of Lois' wrists to the brass headboard. The four lengths of rope already had nooses on one end that slipped around her wrists and ankles snugly and the other end of the ropes tied easily to the brass rails at both the head and foot of the bed.

"Oh MASTERS! I beg YOU, I beseech YOU!" begged Lois, taking her performance to another level. "Have mercy on your helpless slave! OH, MASTERS!"

~~~~~

"What the fuck is going on over there?" asked Josh as he looked up at Ally who was riding his cock reverse cowgirl style while Chris and Matt mauled her breasts as she jacked them off.

"Lois borrowed my big box of toys from under the bed," panted Ally as she struggled to hold back her impending orgasm. "She's role playing with Dan and Nick."

"Fuck! We're going to have to try that ourselves," replied Josh haltingly as he tried to hold back his own imminent orgasm.

"Fuck YEAH!" agreed Chris as his own balls began to pulse.

"They sound like they're having one hell of a good time," groaned Matt as his first glob of semen painted Ally's left breast.

"Looks like you're having fun too, sailor!" exclaimed Ally as she leaned forward and took Matt's erupting cock into her mouth. Ally could feel Chris' cock begin to pulsate in her hand, so she drew it to her lips as well, stuffing both cocks inside her mouth as she frantically began gulping down their loads.