All Comments on 'The Joke's On Me Ch. 01'

by SarahConnor210

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Frighteningly Realistic

but too revolting to score well. If there IS more to come, find a way to destroy him, not glorify him!

SarahConnor210SarahConnor210over 13 years agoAuthor
Have a heart

If you think the story is good, give it a good score. If u think it was well written, score me well...

Saw the dark knight movie and thought heath as the joker was awesome, but gross. My story was originally about the joker but it got bounced cause the joker's a copywrited character.

Remember, sarah's a fighter. I think she will win in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!

I have read a lot of stories on this site and I must say this One is the best!

This story drew me in right away. I could not stop reading. The story was scary, and hot, and very well written. I will watch for other stories by this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

Very scary at first, but as I continued the emotional ambiguity enthralled me. The G spot wil give you away every time :-) such a whore.

virgochildvirgochildover 13 years ago
Waiting

I am still hoping waiting that you will continue this story. To be honest about both characters sound really sexy. I know I might be some what sick to think that way.

SarahConnor210SarahConnor210over 13 years agoAuthor
thanks all

Anon#2,

your comment made me spit out my wine laughing! Whore?! Poor Sarah has been bitten, cut, slapped silly, had her hair pulled out....whore?! i love the Joker and hoped ya'll got that that was who the story was about. He was a maniac and I could write a whole series about him showing up in the strangest places, tormenting our poor night-shift nurse!

more to come!

Virgo: You're not sick (much) everyone loves taboo. I'm glad you liked the story, stay tuned!

Ciao

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sarah's writings

I like both of your stories that I have read so far.

You are a hot writer!

beach2travelbeach2travelover 13 years ago
Thank You

Great Story... I really enjoyed the detail. You created great imagery!

SarahConnor210SarahConnor210over 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you

More to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WTF?!?!?

I ALWAYS read this story over and over and over AGAIN. I am STILL WAITING for you to do something and get number two together! I know life gets in the way and all that sh*t, but hurry the f*ck up and get ch. 02 up!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous