The Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other three Futas grimaced, and looked at Jared with concern. The Prince understood immediately why.

"He'll demand to fight me."

"Yes," T'alis confirmed. "He's going to want to destroy you in front of all of his, and our, men. To show everyone that we, the orcs are stronger than the 'pathetic Lowlanders'."

Jared shrugged. "Then we'll do that," he told the Queen. "It'll prevent a massacre, and when I beat him, no one is going to say anything, when you and I are Bonded, milady."

"Za'ira mentioned that," T'alis said carefully. "I take it you're willing?"

Jared smiled. "Yes, I am. Vala and I spoke, and we agreed, that it was the best thing, and not only for the orcs, but for the Continent, as a whole."

He approached the Queen, and took her hands in his. "If I may be so bold. You are an extremely beautiful woman, obviously very intelligent, and a capable ruler. I'd be a fool, not to accept such a proposal."

Jared's disarming smile resonated with the Queen. She leaned down, and kissed Jared on the lips softly, and allowed the kiss to linger for a moment, before pulling back.

"The we have an accord, Prince Jared. Since you are willing, and capable of fighting, I suggest you issue a challenge to Ku'ldak, for tomorrow afternoon. Do you three have a problem with any of this?" T'alis asked her three Futa companions, but all of them shook their heads.

"No, we are not opposed to this arrangement, sister," Za'ira confirmed. "I will help Jared prepare, since I have extensive knowledge of Kul'dak's fighting style."

"Good," T'alis said, and rolled up the parchment. "With that settled, let's go ahead, and take a look at the treaty. E'gwin, can you fetch my advisors, please?"

000000

Some hours later, Jared dipped the quill into the small pot of blood, and wrote his name, and title onto the calf skin, beside that of the Queen's. At that, there was a small flash and the trade agreement became magically binding. It was done. He leaned back in the chair. He felt he'd done an acceptable job of it. They had tweaked a few things, but mostly, it had stayed unchanged.

"Might I suggest you and Za'ira excuse yourselves, Jared," T'alis said, after a moment. "You have a lot to talk about, and if I know my sister, she'll want you to be able to recite Ku'ldak's movements in your sleep. E'gwin, Ar'thas and I need to prepare the challenge."

It was a clear dismissal, and Jared quit the room immediately, missing the lascivious grins the others sent Za'ira's way. The pair went into a secluded courtyard, and Za'ira began showing Jared what he could expect from his enemy, who's weapon of choice was a massive double axe. It made him slow, yes, but one mistake, and that would be it, for the young Prince.

After a few hours, Za'ira was satisfied that she'd done what she could, to prepare him. She sheathed her sword, and quick as a flash, grabbed Jared, and kissed him wantonly.

"I've been wanting to do that all day, Little One," she growled. "I wanted to bend you over the war table, and take you right there, as soon as you signed your name on the sheet."

The Little One shuddered. "I wanted you to, Mistress. But, it would have been improper, in front of the advisors."

The Mistress noted her Little One hadn't mentioned anything being improper in front of T'alis and the others. Naughty, naughty Little One.

"Go and clean yourself, Little One, and come to my room, in half an hour. I'm done waiting to have what's mine."

They quickly went their separate ways, both desperate to finally love each other completely. The Little One washed himself thoroughly, and mentally prepared himself for what was coming. He felt his anus quivering at the thought of being filled. He finished, and swiftly made his way over to his Mistresses' room, and knocked.

"Enter."

The Little One did as commanded, and closed the door behind him. Normally, Jared would have taken in the room, in detail, but the Little One only had eyes for his Mistress, who was lounging on her furs, completely naked. He stared at her, utterly mesmerized. The Mistress smiled lazily, enjoying the attention. It was time.

"Strip," she commanded her Little One.

Almost as soon as the words left the Mistress' lips, the Little One was naked, and waiting her next command.

"Come and join me, Little One," she said firmly, and she was obeyed, without delay.

"Kiss me," the Mistress whispered, when her lover had joined her. They spent a good long while kissing, switching between gentle, loving kisses, and passionate and fierce tongue battles, which the Little One inevitably lost.

Eventually, the Mistress placed a hand on his shoulder, and gently urged him to move his way downwards. He kissed, and licked her neck, found her bountiful breasts, and learned she had removed her piercings. That suited the Little One just fine, and he latched onto her right nipple with his mouth, while teasing the other one with his fingers, and soon switched to the other nipple.

They had never taken the time to have any kind of foreplay, so the Little One wondered if he was doing it properly. He soon felt he had to be doing a decent job of it, if his Mistress' moans were any indication.

The Little One slowly moved further down the Mistress' body, exploring every inch of her perfection with his tongue.

"That's right, Little One," his Mistress cooed. "Worship my body."

Then his hands began playing in her bush, and the Mistress heard her Little One take a deep breath through his nose, enjoying the musk, and her scent. Oh, she loved it, when he did that. It made him so much more horny.

He trailed down her thighs, with soft, gentle kisses, taking his time, knowing his Mistress was becoming impatient. In the end, his own desires prevented him from teasing her too much. He began licking her large balls, lavishing them with his love, hoping to stir up as much cum as possible, because he was hungry. He didn't want it in his stomach, this time, however, Well, it might end up there, as always, but via a different route.

He hefted her heavy cock with his hands, licked the glans, and played with her slit, before taking it into his mouth. His Mistress ran a hand through his hair, and gazed down at her Little One, with heavy lidded eyes.

"It's been too long since we did this, Little One." A moan escaped her lips, as her servant sucked her particularly hard, at those words. Mistress Za'ira decided to let go, and allowed her cock to grow freely. Moments later, her masterpiece was standing proud, in all of its fourteen inch glory.

Her Little One attacked her cock with a gusto, and was promptly rewarded with his first mouthful of precum, of the evening. He moaned around her cock, as he swallowed the precious nectar, and shivered in pleasure.

The Mistress allowed her sub to indulge in her cock, for a while. His ass was calling to her, however, and finally, she couldn't wait any longer. She eased her Little One's head off her cock, and cupped his chin in one hand, and made him look at her.

"Do you want me inside you, Little One? Do you want my cock to finally claim your ass?"

She watched as her Little One's eyes glazed over in lust. "More than anything, Mistress."

"Well, since you asked so nicely. Hands and knees," she commanded.

Once her servant was in position, she stroked her cock a few times, and worked up a nice amount of juice. She lathered her finger with it, and without delay, squeezed it into her Little One's ass. He gasped, and pushed back against her finger, eager to be filled.

"Turn over, my sweet. I want you on your back. I want to see the look on your face, when I penetrate you for the first time, so keep your eyes on mine, understood? No matter how painful it is, or how good it feels, your eyes will not leave mine. "

The Little One did as he was told. The Mistress spread his legs, and took up her position between them, and worked up more of her juice, and worked her cock, until every inch was coated in a thick layer. She spread her thighs, and draped her Little One's legs over them, and lined up her slick cock with his hole.

Feeling a bit sadistic, the Mistress gently nudged his anus a few times, and ran her cockhead in circles around his rosebud. She wanted him to beg for it. To beg for her to breed him.

"Please Mistress," he whined pathetically. "I need it. I need it more than the air I breathe..."

Mistress Za'ira stopped torturing her boy, and her cock came to a stop at his ring. She began applying the faintest pressure on the hole, and heard her partner moan in anticipation. A little more pressure was needed, and the Mistress was all too happy to deliver. And then...

"Mmmmm..."

"Ugh..."

She was finally there! "Aaah. By the Goddess, you're tight, my love," Za'ira moaned, as she sank the first three inches into her lover.

The Little One was breathing hard. Her cock was so much thicker, than any of the toys they had been playing with, but there wasn't any pain. It felt pleasant, and inevitable.

"More..." he whispered, and stared his Mistress in the eyes. "I need more."

"And I have plenty more to give you, my Kishi," his Mistress replied huskily, and fed him a further four inches of her cock. "How's that? Half my cock is in you, now."

"Not enough, Mistress," he whimpered. "I need all of it."

"Are you sure?" Mistress Za'ira asked in mock concern. "You're so very little, and my cock so very big. I wouldn't want to hurt you..."

"Please... Don't play with me, Mistress. Make me yours..."

She grinned. "If you insist, my needy Little One."

Mistress Za'ira grabbed her Little One's hips then, and locked her gaze onto his, as she slowly, but surely, skewered her Little One with the rest of her cock. She took it slow, relishing in the sensations of his inner walls, hugging her cock, and felt proud, when she noticed her lover's eyes glaze over in pleasure.

She grunted in victory, as her thick bush made contact with his hairless balls. "I'm all the way in, Little One Well done! I couldn't be prouder of you."

She let her eyes roam down, towards where they were linked together, and noticed something that made her smile in satisfaction. She took her Little One's right hand, and placed it onto his abdomen, to feel a large bulge, just below his belly button. She almost laughed when his hazy eyes widened, to almost comical levels.

"That's right, Little One. That's how deep my throbbing cock is in you," Mistress Za'ira whispered. She held his hand there, and pulled out a few inches, then pushed in again, to allow him to feel from without, as her cock travelled within.

Then the Mistress began moving properly, pulling almost all the way out, before pushing back in slowly, and her cock flattened his button completely. The Little One was struggling to comply with his Mistress' command, and keep his eyes on hers, but it was nearly impossible; the pleasure from his ass too great to fathom.

His kind Mistress understood what he was going through, however. She leaned down, kissed him softly on the lips, as she gently fucked him, and whispered in his ear.

"Let go, darling. Surrender yourself to my cock. Embrace your pleasure. Moan like a whore if you have to."

Hearing those words, the Little One's head sagged back, and his hands clutched the furs, as he came on her cock, for the first time, and squirted his seed onto his belly. The sight of him doing that, almost sent the Mistress over the edge, but her masterful control prevented it. She wasn't going to cum, before she had milked his little body of every drop of cum he had. Then, she would fill him up with her own.

Mistress Za'ira set a moderate pace, for a while, but her Little One wasn't cumming, again. She leaned down on her palms, which rested on either side of her Little One's head. With a grunt, she began to furiously pound him, his groans, moans, and whimpers egging her on.

And inevitably, her Little One soared into a long series of orgasms, each one stronger than the last, judging by how his ass tightened around her cock. To her pleasure, Mistress Za'ira noted that each orgasm produced less and less cum, until eventually, there was nothing left.

"Seems you're all out, Little One," the Mistress grunted, as her Little One came dry. "Do you want your Mistress to fill you up?"

His only answer was a needy whine. "What was that, lover?" she asked. "You need to tell me what you want," she told him, her own words little more than grunts, as she ravaged his ass.

Her Little One grabbed her arms, and stared at her his eyes surprisingly clear. "Please fill me up, Mistress. Make me soar across the sky," he begged her, before he let himself go completely.

That proved too much for the Mistress. She slammed her hips forward, and began cumming with incredible force. The first blast nearly dislodged her cock from her Little One's ass, but fortunately, she was strong enough to remain inside. The following streams of cum weren't quite as forceful, but still, packed a hefty punch, as they filled him.

Eventually, the torrent of cum came to a stop, and her Little One's body lay limply on the furs, his eyes glossy and vacant, as they stared unseeingly at nothing. The Mistress smiled, satisfied with herself, and her Little One. Their first time together, had been everything she had hoped it would be.

Wanting to sleep, Mistress Za'ira grabbed her Little One's legs, and folded them in front of her, mindful of not removing her still hard cock from his ass. Using her immense strength, she rotated her Little One on her cock, and once he was in position, she flipped herself onto her back, and gently eased his legs down, on either side of her powerful thighs.

She let his head rest on her ample bosom, and when she had made herself comfortable, she picked up his arms, and laced her fingers with his, as she cradled his protruding stomach, which did indeed look pregnant. She was a Futa of her word, after all.

"As promised, my love," she whispered in his ear, and closed her eyes...

000000

It was almost noon, when Jared woke up, on top of Za'ira', her arms around him. He moaned as he realized her cock was still in his ass, though it had gone soft. He began gyrating his hips, and felt her cock respond.

"Mmmmm," Za'ira moaned. "As much as I want to have you again, my love, we must get up. A little while ago, E'gwin came here with Ku'ldak's response, and he accepted. Idiot."

Za'ira made to remove herself from Jared's ass, but a hand on her arm, stopped her. "Just let me feel you in me for a moment longer, Za'ira. I love how close it makes us."

"Of course, darling," Za'ira said, and settled down again. "You know, E'gwin looked terribly envious, earlier."

Jared smiled. "I can't wait to explore her, Za'ira."

Za'ira kissed his hair. "And no wonder, lover. She's gorgeous. But we really must get going, Jared. Any more of this talk, and I will fuck you, and that isn't such a good idea. We need you focused. Ku'ldak isn't to be taken lightly."

The broke apart, and set about dressing themselves, and made their way to T'alis' rooms, and were greeted by her, E'gwin, and Ar'thas.

"About time you two were up and about," the Queen said, and motioned for them to sit at the table, and eat.

"So... How was his ass?" Ar'thas asked in a lascivious tone.

"Art, behave," T'alis chided her. "You'll have your chance, soon enough."

"You're no fun," Art muttered, and gave Jared a cure pout.

Jared decided to pour a little oil on the flame. "You know, if I wasn't going to fight for my life, later this afternoon, I'd offer to suck your cock until dinnertime, but I suppose that will have to wait 'til later."

Art closed her eyes, and groaned. "Now you're just being mean..."

"Enough!" E'gwin said firmly. She made her way over to a chest by the wall, extracted a long, narrow package, and handed it to Jared. "I had this made for you, Jared, since your old blade was destroyed. I hope it's to your liking."

Jared unwrapped the package, to reveal a sword, sheathed in a scabbard, wrapped in fine leather. He slowly unsheathed it, and he had to admit, that this sword made his other one look like it was done by a bloody apprentice.

He let his eyes roam over the work of art in his hand, and noticed a series of runes edged into the fuller, on each side. He began reading, but stopped, and turned to look at E'gwin, who was waiting for his response.

"Those are..."

"Our names," E'gwin said, and looked at the other three Futas in turn. "That way, we will always be with you, when you head to battle."

There was a long moment of silence, before Ar'thas let out a giggle. "Oh, you big softie, you!" she exclaimed, and put a hand across E'gwin's shoulders.

Jared smiled at the red haired Futa. "Thank you, E'gwin. I'll treasure it, always," he said. He approached her, and gave her a steaming kiss that promised things.

When they broke apart, Jared buckled on the weapon, and made his way to the table again. "When are we heading out?" he asked, and began eating.

"The duel is set to begin at fifth bell. The Sisters will form an honour guard, so we'll be leaving the palace at least two hours before," T'alis informed him.

Jared finished his meal, and the five of them made their way to Queen T'alis private balcony, which overlooked the capital, which felt more like a large town, than a city, to someone who had spent most of his life in at castle Greyhawk, in the capital of the Kingdom.

Stormhold was built on the end of a large headland. The city had been laid out in a semi circle, fronted by a deep moat, and it had four levels. On the first level, there was the market, industry, and storehouses. On the second level, you would find the residential areas, as well as inns, pubs and brothels.

The healing ward had been built on level three, as well as the Chambers of Counsil, the army barracks, and a temple or two. Level four was dominated by the royal palace. Each level was separated from the others with a massive wall, and sturdy gates, that were strategically placed, so that none of them lined up with each other, forcing an enemy to sideways on their way through the city.

The five friends spent the next two hours in nice conversation, to distract themselves from the day's main event, which was swiftly approaching. Jared did most of the talking, however, regaling them with stories from his youth.

Then the bell for the second hour rang. It was time to go. Jared hastened to his room, and put on his battle gear, and when he quit the room, and entered the hallway that would take him to the Main Hall, the Queen, and the others were waiting for him, dressed in what he was assuming by now, was the traditional way the Futa dressed.

Queen T'alis walked beside Jared, while Za'ira and Ar'thas flanked them. E'gwin brought up the rear. When they entered the Hall, they were greeted by no fewer than three dozen Futas, who hailed them by placing fist on their chest.

"Queen T'alis!" the shout echoed throughout the Hall, and the Queen smiled.

"Sisters! It's good to see so many of you here, and it warms my heart to feel your support," the Queen said. "It is my hope that you will show as much loyalty to Jared, son of Marcin, in coming years."

There was a murmur of confusion among the sisters. "What do you mean, my queen?" someone asked.

T'alis looked at Jared, who smiled, and the Queen smiled back. "As you know, Prince Jared has challenged Ku'ldak of Cold Rocks to a fight to the death, to avoid a messy, bloody, and ultimately wholly unnecessary war. Should he prove victorious, he and I have decided to Bond."

T'alis let her eyes wander the room, and saw her sisters were even more confused. "Jared is the son of King Marcin, ruler of the Kingdom. This is well known. What is not known, however, is that Jared is also the grandson of Kashiro, High Priest of the Elven Theocracy. I'm certain you understand the impact our union will have."