The Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment after the Queen's words, an excited murmur broke out, among the gathered Futas. Every one of them, could indeed see, how this could shape the future of the Continent, and might even lead to a lasting peace, something every person with half a brain desired.

The Queen then led her people out of the palace, and into the street, where she strode confidently along, the core group taking up the same position, as before. Focused on what was about to happen, she paid no heed to her subjects, who lined the streets. That would come later. It took them a while to reach the outer gates. Two large Futas stood guard there, and they were indeed large.

"D'aka! K'ata! Open the gates!" Za'ira barked the command, and was obeyed instantly.

Before the gates opened, a large portion of the Futa congregation, spread out in front of their Queen, their arms at the ready. As soon as the gates had opened enough, the Futas began filing out, to take up positions, and neutralize any threat, should there be any.

When they were given the all clear, Jared and the others quit the city, and found themselves on a large drawbridge, that crossed the moat, the protected the wall. A large orc came running towards them. He stopped a few paces away, and thumped a fist onto his chest.

"Kadan, report!" E'gwin barked.

"Aye, captain E'gwin, ma'am! The enemy has maintained their position, and my sources have nothing new to report. Ku'ldak awaits your arrival. He is a man of his word, as we know."

E'gwin nodded. "He is, I suppose. A word once given..."

T'alis then turned toward Jared. "There's a spot, a little ways to the west of here, where honour duels are held, by ancient tradition. It's a large, round, bare piece of the cliff Stormhold is built on. There's a shallow ditch dug around it, that's been etched with runes. Once both you, and Ku'ldak have stepped into the circle, the runes are activated and a fire is lit, and you're committed."

"Understood. I won't let you down," Jared replied with conviction.

"We know you won't," the Queen said gently, and motioned for only the core group to move along. She didn't want to arrive with to much force behind her, it might show a weakness.

Soon after, they arrived at the duelling ground, to find Ku'ldak waiting for them, with a few of his men.

"Ku'ldak," Queen T'alis said simply, by way of greeting.

"Queen," he replied. "Where's the little whelp I'm supposed to squash?"

"Right here, you piece of Drake shit," Jared said forcefully, and made his way, to stand in front of the Queen.

Jared just about managed, not to stare. Ku'ldak was massive. Even larger than Kurgan, and the young Prince hadn't seen a single orc, larger than his friend, since arriving in the Hinterlands. He was only wearing some sort of sandals, and a fur lined loin cloth. Wasn't he cold?

The massive orc merely scoffed, and barked out a mocking laugh. "A tiny fly! A child! Are you willing to concede right now, Queen? I might even let you live. I'll banish you, of course, but you'll come to no harm," the orc said, in that same mocking tone.

Jared snapped his finger in front of the orc. "Hey! Ugly! Let's get this done. I'm late for my afternoon nap. I get cranky, if I don't have one."

Jared strode confidently onto the duelling ground, and unsheathed his sword. He swung it around for a bit, and it did feel just right, in his hand. Ku'ldak then stepped onto the ground, as well, and someone lit the fire, and closed them in.

The massive orc hefted his double axe, and swung it grandly, in a clear show of strength. "You don't stand a chance, little bug. I'll crush you like an ant!"

Jared cocked a brow. "Ants can overcome some surprisingly tall obstacles. I'll cut you down to size!"

And with that, they charged one another. Ku'ldak came in swinging, and Jared ducked under the swing, meaning to end the fight quickly, by gutting his opponent, but the large orc moved faster than the Prince thought possible, and blocked his swing with the other end of the axe.

Jared was forced to roll away, to avoid an attack, and came came out of the roll on his feet, then rushed in, again. This time, he managed to nick the orc on the upper arm, but almost paid the ultimate price, and had his head cut off. Thankfully, he was fast enough, and leapt back, to a safe distance.

The combatants slowly circled each other now, having gained a measure of one another. Ku'ldak was being forced to admit the fly was somewhat more able, than he had given him credit for. There was also something about his movements he felt he recognised.

"Who trained you, little fly?" he asked, and twirled his axe in his hands.

"His name's Jaspar," Jared responded, and dashed forward, to score a decent cut on the orc's thigh, and retreated, again. "Za'ira's been giving me pointers, ever since we began our journey, at Crossroad Keep."

Now, that gave the monstrous orc pause. He was one of many orcs, to have felt the sting of Jaspar's blade, and even the arrogant Ku'ldak had to admit, that Za'ira was indeed, the greatest fighter in all of the Hinterlands. No matter. The fly was to be squashed.

While the orc was digesting Jared's revelation, the young Prince himself, was wondering how he could make the orc drop his guard. Za'ira had been right, when she'd told him to take this fight seriously. Ku'ldak was good. Very, very good. Jared had only spotted two openings, and neither one had been big enough, to take full advantage of. He could just as well, have pricked the orc with a pair of needles.

Then he had an idea. It wasn't the best, a bit reckless, if he was honest. He remembered how Kurgan had once told him, that orc males were unduly proud, and that they were all too easily riled. Jaspar had confirmed it, as well. Perhaps he could try that.

"Scared of them, are you, Ku'ldak?" Jared asked mockingly. "Did they beat you? Crush you... like an ant?" He saw a vein begin to pulse in his enemy's forehead. "They did! Perhaps you weren't worthy of being killed, only to be forced to live with the shame!" he said, and laughed.

Ku'ldak felt the rage building, inside of him. Who was this whelp, to speak to him, in such a manner? He, Ku'ldak of Cold Rocks, an ant? Such an insult could not go unanswered. With a mighty roar, the leader of Cold Rocks thundered forward, and began attacking Jared with bigger, and bigger swings, his rage building with each attack.

Jared bobbed, weaved and ducked, as his enemy attacked, looking for the opening that was sure to come. And just then, Ku'ldak came at him, the axe brought just a little bit too high. Jared spotted it, and dashed forward, and thrust his blade to the hilt, into his enemy's abdomen. The orc dropped the axe.

Jared stared into the shocked eyes of Ku'ldak. "I guess some ants are harder to kill, than others," he said, and pulled his weapon free, and the orc collapsed onto the ground.

Jared heard someone roar in triumph, and he was pretty certain it was Ar'thas. He shook his head. That girl really was much too excitable. The fire began dying down, and Jared could see the smiling faces of his companions, through the smoke. Then their eyes went wide, and their smiles turned to horror.

The fire flared up, and Jared heard a dark chuckle echo behind him. He turned around, to find Ku'ldak had risen to his feet, the axe in hand. Jared tightened the grip on his sword, and dashed forward, meaning to finish the orc, before he had recovered. It proved costly, however, as the orc reacted with blinding speed, and almost casually backhanded Jared across the face, and sent him flying.

Somehow, Jared came out of that, with nothing but a split lip, and a sore shoulder, from where he landed on the ground. He got to his feet, and eyed the orc warily, but noticed something alarming. Ku'ldak's eyes. They were glowing a deep red, instead of the usual amber. Jared heard Za'ira shout at him, and then saw, from the corner of his eye, as she tried vaulting over the fire, but some kind of invisible force field stopped her. He was alone, then, against... whatever that thing was.

000000

Vala stood by a lavish pool, in her own, private grove, and watched on the surface, as her favourite mortal acquitted himself admirably in the battle against Ku'ldak. She smiled in deep satisfaction, when she saw Jared run the orc through, and the foe fell. It always felt so good, when a plan came together...

She then fisted the hair on the head she was cradling her hand, and moaned, as she came into the eager mouth that was sucking on her cock.

"Mmmmm, that's it, Liandrin, sweetie. Swallow it all. This load is all for you..."

That was as far as she got, when she witnessed Ku'ldak seemingly return from the dead. She abruptly pushed the elven wench of her cock, and stared into the pool, at the gleaming red eyes. As alarming as this new development was, it also presented her with an opportunity she had been waiting for, for an age. She turned around, and sprinted toward the treeline, her cock swaying as she did. She had to hurry, lest her boy would be murdered. And she needed to punish that bastard for ruining her fun.

Vala emerged from the trees, and launched herself into the nothingness of the Abyss, and in short order, found Jared's consciousness, and dived into it...

000000

Jared was slowly circling Ku'ldak, who was just standing there, with an evil grin on his face. He needed to get his hands on his blade, but it was lying by the orc, unfortunately, and thus beyond his grasp.

Then Jared stumbled, when he felt a jolt of pain, swipe through his head. "Ugh..."

"I am sorry, me Sweet, but I did not have time, to make the entrance more subtle. You are in grave danger."

"Vala?" Jared whispered.

"Yes, darling. It's me."

"What're you doing here?" Jared asked, and ducked a massive swing by the axe, and very nearly managed to dive for his blade, but was blocked by the orc, once again.

"Ku'ldak has been possessed, Jared. By Surtr. The piece of filth that set the orcs on this ruinous path they've been treading, for a millennia."

"Well, that's just perfect," Jared grumbled in annoyance. "Still. Something told the fight had been just a bit too easy."

"Indeed. Now, I need you to give me control, Sweetie. You are a mortal, and no match for a god, even a slimy one, such as Surtr. I give you my word, that I will release you, once the deed is done."

"How do I do that?" Jared asked, and barely managed to roll out of the way of a surprisingly deft swing of the huge axe.

"Just let go, my lovely. I'll take care of the rest."

Jared tried to ponder what she meant, but ended with simply emptying his mind, and then he felt his consciousness fading, but somehow, he felt his arms move, as they summoned his weapon from the ground, and raised the sword, in a stance he'd never used before. Then he blacked out.

000000

"Well, well, well," Vala said, as she moved the weapon about in front of her. "We finally meet, you waste of space..."

The enemy- Surtr paused, a look of uncertainty crossing his features, when he realized he wasn't fighting a mere mortal, any more. "Vala, I take it?"

"Who else?" the Fut'anari goddess growled in anger. "I've been searching for you, for a long time, and now that I've found you, I will make certain you meet your end, here today.

"Is that so?" Surtr asked, and rushed his enemy, and attacked her with a long flurry of swings, and swipes, all of which the goddess either dodged, or parried. She did more than that, however. She was a master of the Riposte, and by the time Surtr had finished his attack, the body he was possessing was bleeding profusely, and its movements had become sluggish.

"For such a war loving bastard, you're awfully bad at fighting, you dim witted idiot," Vala mocked her enemy, and began stalking towards him, slowly. She almost panicked, however, when she realized he was about to exit Ku'ldak's body.

There was a moment of confusion, however, when nothing happened. Then Vala understood. She gazed up into the sky, and smiled. "Oh, you clever girl. You're going to be fucked an awful lot, for the nearest future, Liandrin."

She turned her attention back onto Surtr, who was clearly panicking. "Seems you're stuck. Liandrin has blocked your path, and will no doubt skewer you with her Sai, if you somehow manage to leave this body."

Then, quick as a flash of thunder, Vala bolted forwards, twirled in a circle, and used the momentum, to sever the offending god's head from his body. The head rolled a few feet away, and stopped, its face locked in an expression of pure shock.

Vala spat on the body, and turned toward the four Futas, who came rushing toward her, as soon as the barrier disappeared.

"Jared!" Za'ira shouted, and was about to throw her arms around him, when a raised hand stopped her.

"Ah, my lovely Za'ira. Such a fine one. Indeed, you all are," Vala said, and eyed each of the Futas appraisingly. "Seems I outdid myself."

Then Za'ira noticed the colour of her lover's eyes. "Vala?"

"Indeed. You four should be proud of your lover. He is such a good boy," she said affectionately. "He fought so hard for you, and he did defeat Ku'ldak, even if he came back from the dead," the goddess continued, then grinned lasciviously. "I think that's earned him a reward, no?" she finished, and gave each of their crotches a meaningful glance.

The four Futas eyed each other, and smiled happily. "Yes, I'd say so," T'alis replied, with a smile.

Vala gazed up into the sky, and felt Liandrin call for her. Oh, that horny girl. "Jared will be very weak, when I leave his body, and will most likely fall unconscious. Do not worry, it's nothing serious. He'll only need a few hours rest."

And with that, the goddess stepped into Za'ira, who put her arms around Jared's body, and hugged her to him. After a moment, she felt him shift slightly, and found his eyes on hers.

"Za'ira? Is it done?" he asked weakly.

His lover smiled gently, and leaned down for a kiss. "Yes, my love. It's done. We can finally rest, and take a breather. I've got you. Just close your eyes, love. I've got you..."

000000

An itch in his nose, awakened Jared. He blinked his eyes open, and looked around, to find he wasn't in his own room, but a much more richly decorated chamber. He pushed himself up, and leaned back against the wall, and discovered, that he was completely naked, beneath the furs.

A door to his left opened, and he was greeted with the most amazing thing he had ever seen, or would ever see, he reckoned. Through the open door, walked four naked Futas, their cocks gently swaying, as they made their way over to the bedding, a lustful look, in their eyes.

"He's awake, sisters," E'gwin commented, and ran a tongue over her tusks.

"Finally," Ar'thas growled lowly in her throat, and allowed her cock to grow a tiny bit.

"At last, we can reward him, for his bravery," T'alis breathed, and pinched her large nipples.

"Think he can handle it, Z?" Ar'thas asked jovially, as she crawled onto the platform, along with the three other Futa. They slowly advanced on the entranced Prince, and didn't stop, until they had formed a half circle around him, their cocks mere inches from his face.

All four of them began playing with their cocks, with one hand, while the other ran through their bush, causing their musk to wash over their boy, and he began salivating. He allowed himself to take a moment, to explore the cocks on display, and they were all beautiful.

Za'ira's and T'alis' were identical; fourteen inches, and thick, and their heavy balls hung fairly low, full of delicious cum. His eyes found E'gwin's wonderful phallus, and discovered that, while it was about half an inch shorter than that of the twins', hers was a bit thicker, and her balls were larger. He hoped there was a correlation between ball sizes, and cum production. And finally, he focused on Ar'thas' cock. It was about as long as E'gwin's, but slightly thinner, but it had a curve to it, that he imagined would do some wonderful things to his ass, when she eventually fucked him. And the balls were gloriously big, and beautiful.

However, as wonderful as all this was, he still wanted to know what was happening. He opened his mouth to speak, an opening Za'ira didn't waste, and quick as a flash, she fed him her semi erect cock, pushing all the way to the back of his throat. His eyes went wide, but calmed, when Za'ira began playing with his hair.

"Just relax, and let us take care of you, darling," she cooed, as she gently began rolling her hips back and forth, and released a mouthful of precum, prompting him to begin sucking her. Jared was pretty engrossed in his work, but couldn't help, but notice E'gwin's cock was growing very rapidly, as was the Queen's. Ar'thas was out of his field of vision, at that moment.

Not wanting to disappoint, Jared gave Za'ira a good suck, then moved his head to the left, and engulfed the Royal cock in his mouth, causing her gasp in delight. Jared slowly bobbed his head back and forth on the cock.

"Mmmm, such a wonderful cocksucker, she moaned." She felt as someone slid their hand into hers, and she turned to find her sister gazing lovingly at her.

"He is, and I'm so very glad to be sharing this with you," Za'ira said, and leaned in for a kiss.

It was soft and gentle, at first, but soon, it had turned into a display of ravenous hunger. It excited T'alis, and she began pumping copious amounts of precum down Jared's throat. The Prince looked up, to try and find out what had caused her sudden increase in excitement, and his eyes nearly bugged out, when he learned why. The sisters were kissing. Passionately. He knew, that on some level, this wasn't right, but he simply didn't care. They seemed to love each other, and that was all that mattered, to him.

When he was distracted with this new development, a pair of strong hands yanked him off the Queen's cock, and Ar'thas slammed her cock into his throat, and somehow, managed to go all the way in, without causing the Prince any discomfort. The Queen didn't object, fully engrossed with Za'ira.

Jared felt extremely good, when Art's cock rubbed against the inside of his throat, and he moaned around her cock. Art leaned her head back in pleasure.

"That's right, baby! Moan around my meat," she groaned, and proceeded with fucking his throat for a while. They were both enjoying themselves immensely, and Jared knew he would not think it a wasted day, if he could spend all of it, sucking on Art's delicious cock.

A soft hand, combing its fingers through his hair, stole Jared's attention from his work, and a fingertip under his chin, made him drop Art's cock from his mouth.

"Won't you show poor old E'gwin a good time?" the redhead asked, and guided her cock between his lips. Art growled something at her, but was forced to shut up, when E'gwin thrust her tongue down her throat. Jared's hand, wrapped around her cock helped keep her happy, of course.

And so it went for a while. Jared would suck, deepthroat, and jerk their cocks, while the Futas took turns kissing each other, and fondling each other's breasts. Eventually, however, Za'ira wanted to proceed to the main event. She lay down on the furs, and draped Jared on top of her. She held her hand out, and the three other Futas stroked their fingers up their cocks, milking a full palm's worth of precum from their cocks.

Za'ira coated her cock with the precum. She lifted Jared's head from her chest, and looked into his eyes. "Are you ready for my cock, Little One?"

"Always, Mistress," The Little One replied, and was rewarded with a long, tongue filled kiss.

"Then ride me, lover," the Mistress whispered huskily.

The Little One reached back, lined the slick cock up with his hole, and slowly sank down, moaning in pleasure, as the large cock flattened his button. He stayed still for a moment, simply enjoying the sensation of being fill, and then he began raising and lowering himself on the Mistress' cock.