The Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then Baby? What happened next" he demanded excitedly. "It was thrilling to know that I was doing something that was so wrong, but it felt very hmmm nice. I looked at the patrons and wondered what they would do if they knew what I was doing. I wondered what my boss, Carol, would say if she knew lol. Probably fire me on the spot lol".

"Lol you never know. Maybe she would demand to watch lol" He was seriously getting turned on now. Any modesty, apprehension or shyness was now gone. From both of them. She moved her fingers to find her throbbing clit hard, needing attention. "And then?" he further probed.

"I sat down on the chair and put my panties in my handbag. I remember how wet they were. I watched the video Warren sent me again. I got even more turned on. I put my right hand down, in between my legs, while watching the patrons. To make sure nobody was coming to the cubicle. Flip Baby I was so turned on. I started rubbing my clit while I looked at the video again. Damn I was so horny Baby.". She was panting hard now. Playing with herself as she told Stephen what she did.

"Damn Tina that sound so fucking hot. Did you cum Baby?" he wanted to know. They were both now masturbating in urgency. Wanting to cum. Needing to cum. Cum, and cum hard. He looked over at her and heard the moans of ecstasy. He could tell she was close to orgasm. So was he. "Fuck Baby, I was so fucking turned on. I was wondering........fuck fuck agggggg fuck I'm cumming. Fuck!!!" she abruptly stopped. And then she exploded in a loud orgasm. It's been years since he's seen he cum like this. Years since he's heard her grunt, almost as if in anger.

12