The Justice League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll come with you for moral support if you like." I offered.

"You?"

She laughed.

"You'd be well out of place."

"I can dance with girls. Doesn't bother me. Doesn't mean I have to go home with one."

Sarah's eyes were looking straight at me. They looked sad.

"I think it's a great idea. If you need to escape Emma can rescue you." Melanie said.

"I'm serious. I'd love to go with you." I enforced myself offer in case she thought I was joking.

Sarah nodded.

"Yeah. Thanks. I'll take you up on that. It's a scary thought going on my own. No more excuses."

"Great. That's a date then.

Just let me know when."

Wow. Sarah was a lesbian. Or at least bi. That was something I'd never seen coming.

Of course there was still one other thing that needed doing and while Melanie went home to tease Jim with her new outfits, Sarah came around to set things up.

"We had these at home for security but mum's got a monitored system now so these were just sitting in a box. A bit old but they still work."

She was quite adept with the camera's. Each placed innocuously where they wouldn't be noticed. Two in the bedroom and two in the living area.

Wherever I was forced to perform it would be captured on film. Realisation that I was to star in my very own porno sent a queasy feeling rushing through my stomach.

"Fuck. I really have to do this don't I."

"You can back out if you want to. I wouldn't blame you."

I was quiet for a moment as a battle raged in my head.

"What would be the point?

Either I risk the repercussions if I tell him to fuck off or I accept it and carry on. And that means you and Mel will have to as well. I can't let that happen. This way I... we have a chance of ending it."

Sarah gave me a reassuring smile.

"The app's on your phone. Just press record as soon as he knocks on your door. And don't look at the cameras. It'll make him suspicious."

I nodded.

"Emma..."

From nowhere she threw her arms around me and hugged me.

"Call me anytime. I'll come straight round if you need me."

"Thank you. I appreciate it."

Just knowing there was someone I could talk to was important. I wasn't alone any more.

SIXTEEN

It was the following week when Mark invited himself round. He hadn't asked. Just told me he would be at my flat after work. It was as if he owned it. Actually it was as if he owned me. He did. But I was about to buy my freedom.

"So how do you want it?"

I was acutely aware that everything I said would be recorded. I wanted his wife to clearly see that not only was her husband unfaithful, he was also a manipulative arsehole, and that I was a victim, not a perpetrator.

"Plenty of time."

He lay back on my sofa with his arms spread out along the backrest.

"Why don't you strip for me."

An order. Not a request.

I held his gaze as I started to unbutton my top. I didn't smile or say anything. I just did as I was asked. I peeled the top away and threw it to the side. Next I wriggled out of my skirt.

This was the point I realised it wasn't only his eyes that would see me naked. His wife would see. And it would be impossible not to let Sarah and Melanie see.

My whole body tingled and my stomach launched into a gymnastics display. But I was committed. With shaking fingers I unclipped my bra and let my tits fall free. Deep ruby nipples swelled and hardened. My face tried hard to match their colour.

"Glorious." He said.

"You've the best toys I've ever seen."

Toys? Then came the thought that Liam had found better. I buried it and concentrated on finishing my task. It was hard to peel my panties away knowing I was putting on a display others would see. I wondered if the two cameras would pick up how red I was. I could feel the burn of embarrassment across my face and neck. Even my shoulders and the tops of my breasts glowed like a Christmassy log fire.

"Turn around for me."

I did as he asked, turning slowly all the way around until I faced him again.

"Fucking hell Emma." He gasped his admiration and desire.

"Now come and suck my cock. This might even get you a pay rise."

Good. Keep saying things like that. Condemn yourself.

I took the few steps towards him as he pulled his trousers around his ankles. I knelt staring at his cock. I didn't want to but I knew I had to. I put it in my mouth and started working him. All the while I reminded myself that this would be the last time. That I as he took his pleasure from me I was taking my revenge.

"Oh yes. Suck that cock girl."

I hated it. I hated every moment. More even than before. Then I had blamed myself and questioned if I was somehow asking for it. Now I understood the guilt, the fear and the withdrawal. I understood my body responding had not been some deep seated consent.I knew now that my compliance had been a defence mechanism. Programmed since the dawn of time to protect me. And more importantly I understood that this would be the last time this vile man took pleasure from me, or my friends.

"That's enough.

Turn around and get on all fours."

I sat back up.

"This is what I have to do to keep my job?" I asked.

"We understand each other don't we Emma? Don't become a problem."

Then his voice turned more threatening.

"You've no idea how you could ruin your life."

Me? No. Now he couldn't put the blame on me. That was over. I didn't reply, fearful I would push him too far. I wondered if he could be violent as well as manipulative.

"Now turn around like I asked."

I did as instructed. Positioning myself carefully that I knew one of the cameras would capture Mark face on so there could be no doubts. I put my head down not wishing to be seen so clearly. And I hoped my hair would hide my swing tits.

Mark removed his shoes and trousers while I waited in position like the obedient sex slave. Then he moved behind me and got on his knees. He pushed his cock into me in one forceful movement, settling himself deep inside me.

"Uhhh."

Not for the first time I hated his roughness. I wondered if he treated his wife so poorly or if it was just his whores.

"Fuck that's a beautiful pussy."

I cringed. His words were crude. They came with no feeling. From Liam it'd been sexy but with Mark it was just nasty words.

He withdrew almost to the tip then pushed in again, as if finding his comfort zone.

"Ahh."

"Get on with it." I muttered.

"Patience. You'll be fucked. And you'll enjoy it."

He slapped my arse forcibly. I bit my lip to stop myself crying out. Finally he began rocking his hips. Fucking me slowly. Now I really hated that he had chosen today to make this a drawn out affair.

It seemed to go on and on while my treacherous pussy oozed and lubricated him. When his fingers dug into my thighs to hold me in place I knew he was going to speed himself up and I spread my hands a little further to support myself.

Perhaps it was knowing I was on film. Or that I'd finally worked out that this was abuse. But I felt none of the arousal confusing my mind I'd felt preciously. This time only my body responded. I really was just meat. A live sex toy for him to fuck and dump his seed into.

"Oh yeah."

He said as he started to slap into my cheeks. The sound echoed around my small room like a bell being rung. Rocked and banged I struggled to keep my balance. I lifted my head to gasp air no longer caring that my face would be in full frame with his. Somewhere along the way my glasses came free and fell to the floor.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

I hoped he was close. I wanted it over.

I wasn't to be that lucky. Instead he stopped and withdrew. I felt a pang of fear as his wet crown slid up to my arse hole and pressed against the muscle.

"Please. Use lube.

I have... Ahh."

He forced his way in and tears of pain swelled in in my eyes.

"I like it better without.

It feels tighter."

I wanted to scream at him. To turn and hit out. All I could manage was to hold myself in place as he attacked my arse. Again I looked to the floor wishing it was over.

"You're hurting me." I spluttered.

It was punishment. His revenge for my insolence.

"Pain and pleasure have more in common than you might think.

Uhh."

He was leaning back, forcing his cock deep into me as if wanting to inflict pain.

"Fuck." I cried out as tears welled in my eyes.

Something else I understood. This wasn't about sex. It was about power. About dominating those he thought unworthy of his respect. This was his way of humiliating and belittling me. He saw me as inferior. Of little importance.

He had a knack for finding what we disliked most. For Sarah it was giving oral. For me anal. And so he demanded it all the more. Bastard.

If I didn't stop it now it would go on, becoming worse each time.

"Umm."

I was so grateful when he withdrew and came over my cheeks. I felt the warm spurts hitting me with each muted grunt.

"Uhh."

I just sat on the floor as Mark dressed. I wanted to cry but refused to while he was still here.

"Fuck that was good.

Such a tight little arse."

He was so pleased with himself it was sickening. But he'd shown his full arrogance on film as we'd wanted. There could be no other conclusion to anyone who saw it as to what he'd just done to me than what it actually was.

"Gotta run. I'm expected home tonight. My little'n wants to show me her costume for the school nativity play."

The tears came as soon as the door clicked shut. I didn't fight it. Nor did I attempt to hide from the cameras. Let it be seen I decided. If it came to it I wanted his wife to see what he'd done. All of it.

"Do we need to check it?" Melanie asked apprehensively.

Of course we did. I knew that. We couldn't afford something to have gone wrong and send a blank movie.

"You two do it." I said.

"Give me a cigarette. I'll wait outside."

"You don't smoke." Mel said shocked.

"Today I do."

"You sure you wouldn't rather do it?" Sarah gave me a last chance to save myself from the embarrassment. I couldn't watch it. I couldn't see myself doing those things. I hadn't even let Liam film us. There was no way I wanted to see myself with Mark.

"No. I can't."

I took the cigarette and lighter and walked away.

Outside I lit up and drew deeply. It burned my throat and I burst into a coughing fit as the nicotine hit my brain and sent me a little high.

It wasn't my first cigarette, but it'd been a long time and I'd never been a regular smoker. Just the occasional one to look cool in school.

The next drag I took more carefully, this time enjoying the rush and light headedness. I understood why prostitutes so often took drugs. It numbed the mental anguish of what they were forced to do. Circumstance of birth was so important in life. A poor family or abusive parents drove girls onto the streets with no alternative.

I came from a solid middle class household with loving parents. How was it that I'd ended up not so far from those unfortunate girls.

It wasn't a great feeling knowing my friends were watching me having sex like some porno star. But it needed to be checked and I couldn't do it. I drew on the cigarette again. More deeply now that my throat had become accustomed to it and also in the hope of reaching that mild high again. But the moment had passed.

By the time I went back in I was cold. Christmas wasn't that far away and winter was coming with it.

"We only sped through it." Sarah said.

"It's all there."

Melanie avoided looking at me. They'd both seen me at my worst. In tears after...

I was grateful neither of them commented on the content. I reminded myself that they were suffering the same indignities and had been for longer. How the three of us had found ourselves in this situation was hard to comprehend. But now it would stop.

"Okay." I said gaining some strength back from the three of us together.

"We go to his office and confront him with it tomorrow. Before he can force himself on any of us again."

"At work?" Melanie looked surprised.

"Yeah. He won't make a scene there. Too many people about. Moria and Bob, Accounts are just along the corridor, plus Pete in Tech."

"I agree." Sarah added.

"Anywhere else and he'll start shouting or try and hit out. He's gonna be as mad as hell. It needs to be where there's people so he can't react without them hearing."

"Okay." Melanie accepted.

"Good. Then it's agreed.

I'll make coffee."

Anything to change the subject. I wanted to forget about this as much as possible for now.

Melanie took my cue.

"So are you guys still planning to go to a gay club?"

Sarah squirmed with embarrassment. Though I don't know why she should.

"Yeah. Saturday."

I called back into the room grateful the atmosphere had lifted. We were strong together.

"You gotta let me choose your outfit." Sarah shouted out.

"I'm not going if you're gonna turn up looking like my mother."

I came back into the room while the kettle boiled.

I'm not that bad am I?"

Melanie started laughing.

"Yeah. You are.

You go everywhere looking like you're ready for work."

"Rich coming from you." I protested.

"We had to dress you to get you a shag from Jim remember."

Melanie went bright red. Yes. She remembered.

"Can I look in your wardrobe?" Sarah asked.

"Go ahead."

By the time I returned with three coffees Sarah was standing there with the worst buy I'd ever made.

"You're joking.

I've never worn that."

"Why not? It's perfect."

She held it up. A tiny red dress with a low cut front.

"It shows... everything."

"Exactly. That's what a nightclub is for. Putting your goods on display."

"It's your goods we're marketing. Not mine."

I'd bought the dress in a moment of madness. Trying it on at home all I'd seen was my legs and tits. After that it'd remained buried in the wardrobe.

"Better than looking out of place. Besides you've a great body Em. Show it off to people who'll appreciate it.

A pair of heels and some cheap jewellery. It'll be perfect."

I pulled a face unconvinced.

"Well I think it's perfect." Melanie chipped in.

"Let your hair down for once. Who knows. Dressed like that you might find someone new as well."

"In a gay bar?" I raised my eyebrows questioningly.

Melanie shrugged.

"Fair enough. Perhaps not."

SEVENTEEN

"Then we'll send it to you wife." I retorted.

Mark had dismissed us out of hand.

"Go ahead. She knows her place. She has a comfortable life that I pay for."

Was he bluffing? The way he'd manipulated the three of us I suddenly feared his wife might be just another compliant victim. Then our plan was empty.

He sat back in his chair like a headmaster surveying three errant children.

"Look at the three of you.

The dowdy housewife desperate for a good fucking. The upstart who thinks she's better than she is but couldn't keep her boyfriend and the tart so desperate she has to shag in the carpark.

Never getting it, not getting it, and can't get it. That's you three. You should be grateful I fuck you. I'm doing you a favour.

Stops you getting frustrated. Can't be great having to frig yourselves off every night."

I steadied Sarah with a hand on her arm. The sudden tension in her body suggested she might launch at him.

"Then we'll post it on line for everyone to see." Melanie snapped with an uncharacteristic strength.

He was laughing at us.

"You idiots. I'll just say it was consensual. Then I'll call the police. It's revenge porn. Illegal."

By now we were stood like three naughty school children while Mark put down our rebellion with his usual self assuredness.

"But it's good you've banded together. Now we're all one happy family it does give me an idea."

I saw it coming, hitting me like a steam train.

"I've always wanted to try three girls at once."

He started laughing as I died inside. What Sarah and Melanie were thinking couldn't have been any different.

"No fucking way." I snapped.

"Really?

I'll spell it out for you.

Melanie stands to lose a family. Sarah will be homeless. And you. You'll never get another decent job again when I've supplied your references."

"You can't do that."

"You think?

Any job you're likely to want won't come along without requiring a reference. And I can be quite persuasive. Daddy might have bought your flat but it still comes with bills to pay. How does sleeping in a cardboard box with Sarah sound as the alternative?

Of course you might get something sitting on a till in a supermarket. They don't ask for references. But it won't be paying the big bucks you like or come with a flash car."

Anger was churning inside me. But I held it back for the same reasons I'd expected Mark to submit. There was an audience along the corridor I didn't want to advertise our situation to.

"I suggest you have a think about it. Then let me know what night to come round. Your little flat will make an ideal venue. Sometime next week will be good for me.

I like orange juice for my breakfast.

He was just laughing at us now.

"Or if it isn't to your liking you could try standing on a street corner to pay your way.

Now get out of my office. I've got work to do and so have you."

The rest of the afternoon was painful. I think we all felt trapped in the office unable to discuss it. Bob was at his desk oblivious to everything as he worked , and of course Moira. How could we talk about it with them there.

Instead we tried to get on with our work. I think our silence probably irked Moria as I saw her throw a few disapproving looks at all three of us for our sulk. I did wonder what she would think if she knew what went on behind her back.

We met up straight after work in the park away from anyone overhearing. Autumn was well underway. There was a biting chill to the wind and russet crispy leaves swirled around my feet heralding the coming winter as surely as I saw my demise approaching.

"Oh fuck" I muttered as I looked to the others, seeing only my own disillusionment reflecting back at me.

"What the fuck are we gonna do now? It's just made everything worse." Sarah looked as if she wanted to explode.

"I don't know. I thought everything was going to be alright after today.

Oh what's the point."

Tears made a break for freedom down Melanie's reddening cheeks as she walked.

"Jim's gonna find out isn't he."

"No he isn't." Sarah said determinedly.

"One way or another we'll get you out of this."

I walked in silence, looking to the grey sky that reflected my mood.

"I can't do what he's suggesting." Melanie continued.

"None of us is going to.

I say we just refuse and be damned.

Just tell the tosser to fuck off."

Sarah sounded defiant.

"And then Jim will know.

We've been buying the boys presents for Christmas. What's mine going to be? Divorce papers?

Just when we'd gotten things back on track."

Mel's eye were flooding and I put my arm around her, trying to comfort her. To be honest I think she'd done well to hold it together this long. She was more emotional than me or Sarah and would have found it doubly hard not to break down in the office.

"And what have we got to do for him now?" She blubbered.

"He's going to make us do things.

Together.

Nothing against you Sarah but I'm sorry but I just can't. That's just not for me."

I just can't. I'm sorry."

Somehow I felt that I was the only one who could end this once and for all. Whatever the cost.

"We send the video to his boss in Germany. Old man Reinhold. I said calmly but deliberately.

"We can't. You're in that video.

You'll be sacked along with him." Sarah reminded me of what I already knew.

"This is about more than just me. It's all three of us. And like you said. It's just getting worse."