The Justice League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But your job. You wanted that more than anything else." Melanie added.

It was true. I had.

"And where's it got me?"

They both continued walking silently for a moment. They knew this was a one way trip for me. They must also know it was the only way. I looked down not wanting them to see the sadness in my eyes.

I drove my point home.

"I have a family I can fall back on. It'll be embarrassing. Worse than embarrassing. But I'll have a home. Both of you stand to lose much more. Especially you Mel. I can't let that happen."

We walked on. It'd be Christmas soon. It might not be a comfortable one for me but I could make sure Melanie spent hers with a husband and their two children. And Sarah could watch Songs of Praise box sets or whatever it was her parents made her do to celebrate. I doubted it was something she was looking forward to.

Sarah was the first to break the silence.

"We'd need an email address or something. Only Mark has that."

"I have it."

I looked in my bag. There it was. Screwed up and almost forgotten. A scrap of paper I'd written Marks password on when he'd needed an email forwarding from his terminal.

I kept staring at the paper, accepting that I was about to destroy my life with an explosive act to rival the Big Bang.

"He gave it too me when he was out of the office the other week to get some figures for him. If it hasn't changed I can get the email address from his contacts. Or just send it from his terminal."

"Won't he know you've logged into his computer?"

I looked up before answering Melanie.

"It won't matter by then.

I'll do it Sunday."

All of us walked on quietly. Each knew this was a big step. Especially for me. Now someone else would see the video. I envisioned a board meeting. Ten old men sitting around watching me suck dick and getting my arse fucked.

As a small child I'd had the usual dreams of being a famous movie star. I'd performed as Mary in a nativity play as a six year old, and again as Maid Marion in a senior school play we'd done for parents and students one summer. But this certainly wasn't how I'd ever envisioned a performing career as an adult turning out.

My self worth was about as low as it could get. It seemed whatever happened to me now I probably deserved it.

"I've gotta go." Melanie said looking at the time on her phone.

"I promised to pick the boys up from mum by six and I'm already late.

Sorry."

"It's fine. Go.

And please don't worry."

Easy to say. But it was going to be a tough week.

She hesitated for a moment.

"I'm sorry Emma. I'm so sorry."

"Why?

We all got in this mess on our own. None of it is your fault. "

"But it's you who's going to suffer."

"I was already suffering. And I would have even if you weren't involved."

I smiled warmly.

"Now go home and have tea with your family."

I could see the wish in her eyes that some miracle would lift us all out of our predicament harmlessly. It wasn't going to happen and I was resigned to the idea that I would be the one to take the fall.

"Thank you."

I watched her hurry away before venturing to change the subject.

"So. It's find Sarah a girlfriend night Saturday."

I grabbed her hand and swung it back and forth wildly like a little child.

"You still wanna go. I mean with all this going on?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Yes I do.

I need a distraction. Getting drunk seems like a good one."

"And you'll wear the little dress I picked out?"

I sighed in frustration at the thought of it.

"Yes. I'll wear the dress.

But if I get touched up by some big butch Lesbian with tattoos I'm blaming you."

Sarah laughed for the first time that day.

"Anyway. You haven't told me. What's your type? Blonde? Brunette? Big tits? I've never had to pick out girls for sex before."

"Certainly not the big butch one with tattoos."

EIGHTEEN

We'd spent a while in a bar chatting and drinking before going to the club. Alcohol to loosen Sarah up and steady nerves. It was a big thing to actively go hunting for a potential partner. And what were the rules for lesbians?

For straight girls like me it was easy. Make eye contact, smile, and wait for the guy to come over. Not that I had vast experience having been with Liam for so long. But how did it work with two girls? I'd no idea. And neither did Sarah when I asked. Our solution was more vodka.

When eventually we went along the road it was just like any other club inside. Low lights, loud music, a milling crowd around the bar and people dancing. It was only when you looked closer that the differences showed up.

Same partner dances and perhaps a little more flamboyance about their dress. I was grateful for Sarah's input into my clothing choice. I'd felt self conscious in the heels and short dress. And going braless in such a low top had been daring. But for the first time I didn't look like a Secretary and I didn't look out of place.

What I was more acutely aware of was eyes on me. Again it was no different to any other club. But the idea it was other girls checking me out instead of guys was kinda strange. It felt weird but hot at the same time. Perhaps I could pull.

Sarah pushed a vodka into my hand bringing my attention back.

"What you laughing at?"

I realised I'd been smirking at the idea of picking up a girl

"Nothing. Sorry.

Just the idea I could go home with another girl."

I had to shout to be heard over the clubbing music.

"You could try it."

She looked deadly serious.

"No thanks.

Anyway. We're here to get you fixed up. Not me.

Anyone you fancy?"

"We've only just got here."

"I know."

I saw a brunette in tiny pink tie dyed shorts and a bikini top giving it her all on the floor. Her hardly restrained tits swinging as much as her long hair.

"How about her?"

"Emma.

I can't just go up to someone and ask for a shag."

I shrugged.

"Why not. Guys do."

"And what do you tell them?"

I laughed.

"Fuck off.

Yeah. I get your point."

I sipped my drink and carried on looking around. Guys snogging guys, girls with their arms wrapped around other girls. Not all youngsters. There was a good mix of ages, especially amongst the women. Divorcees ready to try something different perhaps. I'd read somewhere that sexual attraction can change in a woman as she aged, especially beyond the child bearing years. It was all a bit surreal to me. But then love is love I reminded myself.

"So what now?" I asked.

"I don't know."

Sarah was glancing about, coming to terms with the new world I was helping her enter.

"Guess we mingle and just see what happens."

I finished my drink wondering what I should do if Sarah hooked up with someone. I must admit I was a little excited that I might get chatted up by some random girl before the night was out. Perhaps I'd play along. I could bail out at the last minute.

Sarah tugged on my dress sleeve to get my attention.

"Dance with me?"

"Okay."

It seemed a bit weird. I'd danced with girls before. It was nothing. However, knowing everyone who looked at us would be assuming we were partners was something altogether new. But we were here to have fun as much as anything. And the best way to mix was join in.

I let Sarah lead me out and I tuned into the beat as best I could while still distracted by the people around me. There were the obviously overt show offs determined to announce their sexuality to the world. Even a transgender couple. But most of the club goers were just normal people. I wouldn't have known for a instant their preference in the bedroom if I met them in the street.

Two girls swung by in an embrace. Kissing passionately. I envied their comfort in each other. There was something unthreatening in the idea of being with another girl rather than a man. Suddenly it was beginning to look a lot less of a taboo.

Eventually I needed another drink and we headed for the bar.

"So come on. Any one you like the look of?" I shouted over the music picking my glass up.

"There's a hot brunette I saw dancing but I don't think she's available."

I glanced about. That could be almost anyone.

"What about the blonde over by the Christmas tree?"

Long hair and equally long legs elevated on heels. She had that model figure guys so loved. And like Sarah there was nothing about her that suggested her interests lay anywhere other than with boys.

"Too straight."

I looked at her in bemusement.

"I mean her body. I like a bit of curve. She's a bean pole."

"You're only a waif yourself.

Stop being so fussy. You don't have to marry her."

"I'm not...

I can't just pick someone up and go back to their house for a shag."

"Why not?

I thought that was why we were here. So you could get your lesbian cherry popped."

"I want more than that. Could you just fuck a stranger?"

The answer should have been no. But I think Mark had left me so emotionally detached from the act that perhaps I could. I wondered if I'd ever enjoy it again.

"Fair enough."

A pretty girl brushed her hand across my arse, letting her fingers linger at the hem of my dress and smiled as she passed by. Wow. My first lesbian admirer. If it'd been a bloke I would have been mortified, but a girl touching me seemed less threatening. I smiled back enjoying the tingle of excitement that'd raced up my spine. Then I quickly turned away afraid of what I might be inviting. I'd quite liked the attention but it was stopping right there.

"Fuck. I'm getting touched up."

What I couldn't deny was that I unexpectedly felt a whole lot more at ease here. I didn't feel pressured or required to conform to some pre-laid expectation.

"You're certainly getting more interest than me."

I didn't see why. Sarah looked nothing short of hot in her little buttoned top and short skirt. I could even see the tantalising shadow of her nipples through it when the lights caught her right.

"Let's dance again." I said taking her hand.

This time I felt more comfortable and care free. Sarah was taking opportunities to stroke my arms, to hold my hands. I followed her lead, rubbing myself against her body.

She spun away from me and I ground my pelvis into her arse. My hands ran up her sides, just brushing the sides of her tits as she raised her arms. With each touch I felt a rush of excitement.

Time was swallowed by the music and the alcohol swirling around my system. Sarah should have been moving on to other girls, announcing her availability to the ones dancing alone. Instead we just became engrossed in our own company. To an onlooker we were becoming a couple.

Fuck knows what I was thinking. Too much drink probably meant I wasn't. But it felt natural when I kissed her. Almost immediately I thought Sarah would slap me or scream. She didn't. She kissed me back.

I closed my eyes, letting my lips dance over hers like butterfly wings. My heart pounded, sending an excitement racing from my chest to my thighs.

Six weeks ago we'd hated each over. Or at least I had her. Now here we were smooching in a gay club. It wasn't like I'd never kissed a girl before. Me and Kelly had done it loads of times to wind the boys up. But bay had always been an act. This was the first time I'd done it with...feeling?

Sarah's fingers were at the hem of my short dress, toying with it, brushing against my thigh. I felt that same buzz the girl touching my bum had given me. This time it frightened me.

It was me that broke away. Shocked at my own behaviour.

"Sorry."

"Don't be.

It was nice."

I looked at her. The club lights bounced over her face turning it different colours or throwing parts into shade but I could see her beauty. And the smile on her glistening lips. And I could see expectation.

"When you said, you didn't fancy anyone that was gay, meaning someone straight. Did you mean me?"

She didn't even hesitate.

"Yes."

My heart fluttered. Confused thoughts rushed through my head.

"And I was the unavailable brunette you saw dancing?"

Sarah just smiled sheepishly. Only the lighting hid the colossal blush I knew covered her face.

"I...

Oh fuck. I don't know what I'm doing."

She smiled and held my hand.

"It's okay.

This is all new to me as well. I know you're not... I'm happy to just work on the being friends. We haven't been too good at that until recently."

I gave a little laugh.

"We're past that now. You're definitely a friend.

What else. I don't know. Not yet."

Christ what was I saying?

"That's okay. I understand. But we can still dance?"

She looked worried that I might scream and run away.

"Yes. We can still dance."

I held her tightly as the tempo dropped, feeling her warmth and softness against me. My head was more confused than ever. Was this so wrong? I didn't want to hurt Sarah. I also didn't want to let her go.

As we parted this time it was Sarah who kissed me. I responded still not knowing if it was what I wanted. As it came to an end Sarah sucked on my lower lip, gently nipping it with her teeth while her bright eyes held my own in a long gaze.

When she stepped back she was still studying me. She must have seen my confusion.

"Send the email. Finish this thing. Then you can work out this problem in your own time. I'm cool." She said.

I think she understood the battle that'd broken out in my head better than I did.

"Thank you.

I just... need time to adjust."

Fuck. I think I'd just said I was interested. It wasn't what I'd intended to say. But I had. And was.

"Be patient with me."

We shared the taxi in an awkward silence, both in deep thought. I could only imagine Sarah's, but I knew mine. It was a deep searching of my soul. Questioning my very being to the core. What I didn't know was what my voice was going to say when we pulled up at my place.

"Do you want to come up?"

But there it was. The switch was thrown and I'd said it. Now I waited for Sarah's answer as she studied me carefully. I should have been wishing she'd say no. Instead I feared she would.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

I took her hand, playing with her fingers as my belly churned with the excitement of a first date.

"Yeah. I'm sure."

She paid the driver and we got out. In silence we walked through the foyer and up the short flight of steps. I think we both knew what waited for us at the top but neither wanted to voice it until we were inside.

We kissed as soon as we were through the door. This time more forcefully, our tongues entwining as hands became more adventurous. I felt my arse being squeezed and I took it as permission to do the same in return.

I pushed her to the wall, pinning her body against it and pressed myself into her as if trying to make us one. With equal enthusiasm Sarah devoured my mouth before pushing me around and slamming me to the wall. Her leg came up between mine, pushing against my snatch. It sent my love button wild.

When we broke our embrace both of us descended into giggles.

"Just remember I don't know what I'm doing." I said.

Sarah was still laughing.

"Neither do I.

And I'm pissed."

What I did know was that I'd liked the kissing. It was soft. Sensuous. It came without threat and dominance. I wanted more. There was a hunger building in me. Fuelled by alcohol I was losing my inhibitions, instead wanting both my curiosity and the primal cry for gratification satisfied.

I reached a hand out and started popping the buttons on her shirt. A slow deliberate action. All the while staring into Sarah's eyes. She stared back, willing me on. Her mouth hung open and I could hear her breathing becoming deeper and more ragged as each button popped.

When I reached the last one I let my eyes lower and I saw her cleavage. Pristine flesh, only partially exposed, heaving under the edges of the material. Material that still hid her nipples from my sight. I wanted to see them but feared the next step.

"Go ahead."

She knew I was hesitating.

"Please don't stop."

Her voice reverberated on a single shuddering breath.

I slowly opened her top and saw her tits for the first time, the first time I'd ever looked at another girls breasts with the kind of lust Liam had looked at mine. Firm rounded mounds. Not overly large, but well shaped. With warm skin tones where the subtle freckles on her face finally faded away. I absorbed every tiny detail wanting to commit them to memory.

"Can I touch them?"

Her voice was shuddering as she answered.

"You'd better do."

I stroked my fingers around their curve tentatively, feeing the warmth of her body in my finger tips. So soft. Sarah shuddered and her breathing became even more ragged. I lifted them, letting them fall free with the tiniest of bounce that made my pussy ache. I squeezed them, testing and comparing to my own, to my expectations.

"Mmm." Sarah was aroused.

I could smell her. Perfume and pheromones. I could feel the quiver gripping her body. My touch was doing this. Making her lose control.

I realised I was groping, like a teenage boy faced with boobs for the first time and corrected my touch. Instead caressing and stroking. Teasing her nipples with a quick brush of my fingers that made them like tiny hard buttons.

She lifted a hand to stroke my hair and the top fell away to the floor. I gasped at my first full view of her upper body. It was delicious.

I leant forward and kissed a hard pointy nipple before sucking it between my lips and running the tip of my tongue over it. It felt wonderful. Sweet tasting. The soft smooth flesh of her tit wobbled like a jelly mould around my mouth. I breathed her scent in deeply, adding to the intoxication of my head. My other hand went to the small of her back, holding her close while stroking her flesh.

"Oh my God. That's... so good." She said.

Sarah reached a hand around to the zip on my dress and pulled it down. She pushed it away from my shoulders and it fell, easily sliding down my legs to sit in a crumpled ring around my feet. I quivered as she cupped my tits, gently kneading my flesh, rubbing the pads of her fingers over my own hardened nipples to flick them.

"Tell me if you want me to stop." She said giving me one last chance to back out.

"I don't."

I took her hand and led her to my bedroom. I left the light off but the door open so we were softly lit from the main room. Without hesitating I pulled my panties off and climbed onto the bed, putting my glasses to the side as I waited for her to join me.

"What do you want me to do." I asked as she clambered along side me. My eyes were everywhere, taking in her smooth thighs, a flash of her crack before she pulled her legs up concealing it from me again, and again those lovely soft tits.

She giggled again, letting her hands brush over my nearest arm and leg.

"This is all new for me as well.

Let's just... see what comes."

I smiled as I let the alcohol in my head wipe out the last vestiges of who and what I thought I was. I put my hand on her leg and felt the soft smoothness of her skin, like warm porcelain, sliding it upwards as she leant in and kissed me again. I could smell her perfume, feel her warm breath and taste her lips. My head swooned as she caressed my tit with a gentleness I was unaccustomed to.

"I want you. I want you more than anything in the world." I literally breathed the words.

My fingers brushed over her crack and the tiny jump that traversed her body sent me wild. Sarah fell onto her back under my weight and I planted tiny frantic kisses around her neck, delighting at the snatched breaths she took at each touch. Then following my hands down her body I kissed her tits, her nipples, her belly. Finally I was at the holy grail.

No thoughts of anything different entered my mind. Only that it was the seat of her pleasure and I had the key to unlock it.