The Justice League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved between me and the door forcing me to turn. Anyone else would make small talk. Suggest we go for a coffee, or take a drive. Not Mark. He was a go getter in business. If he wanted something and he took it. Once I'd admired that in him. Now it was me he wanted and intended taking. I saw it not as confidence but as arrogance.

I backed away as Mark closed on me like a hungry animal. My butt hit his desk and I found myself cornered.

"Not here. The cleaners will be in any minute."

Christ. I was expected to perform on demand just like a common prostitute.

"Then stop wasting time."

With nowhere else to go I lifted myself onto the desk, sitting, trying to put even a few inches of space between us."

"We'll get caught." I protested.

The idea of being found at it horrified me more than having to do it. I was ready to suggest we go out in the car when he slid his hands under my skirt, moving them up my thighs. His fingers massaging my flesh.

"Mmmm."

I quivered as a thousand pleasure spots cried out to be touched no matter what my head told me.

"You know you want it."

I gasped as he forced my knees apart, holding them spread with his body. I leant back on my hands and let my head lol back.

"Uh."

I didn't want it. I hated what was happening. Hated that I felt obliged. But my bean was missing Liams attention, and my own recent attempts to please it had all ended in failure. It demanded satisfaction from any source. My head was buzzing with conflicting emotions. Want and revulsion. Fear and subservience.

"The door's still open."

My shudder of fear that someone would walk in just excited him more.

"All the more fun when it's risqué isn't it."

With each massaging stroke of my thighs he circled higher until his fingers brushed the edges of my panties. I felt them dampen. I felt my tits tingle as nipples hardened and rubbed against the material of my bra.

"Oh fuck."

"You're wet. I can smell your sex." He whispered.

"Please."

Even I didn't know if that was a final protest or a beg. Mark took it for the latter and slid his fingers under the hem of my panties. Puffy, pliable flesh squelched as he pressed on, sliding over my slit.

I closed my eyes, hearing only my beating heart and the staggered snatched breaths that came with an intense arousal. I didn't want it but it was there all the same.

"Uh."

My gates were breached. Two fingers pushing inside me, massaging sodden hot flesh with a slow determination.

"Such a beautiful face."

His fingers moved inside me, sliding back and forth. His palm rubbing over my clit.

"Mmmm."

"Cum for me Emma. Let me see you cum."

I held my eyes tightly closed. I knew he was just inches from my face. I could feel his breath on my neck. I didn't want to look at him. But I did want to cum. I couldn't help it.

"Mmm"

I was quivering under his relentless, masterful working of my pussy. Two fingers moving in a come hither motion. I gulped great lungfuls of air as my groin filled with fire.

"Such a tight little pussy."

Each press of his fingers sent me hurtling faster along the road to oblivion.

"Aw Fuuck... uh."

"Open your eyes.

I want to see you looking at me the moment you cum."

I obeyed, staring into his. Knowing he could see every quiver of my lips and the heating of my cheeks. He was looking into my soul at the very moment it was most exposed.

The beat of my heart filled my ears, pounding on my ribs as if to escape my chest.

"Please."

I hated it and wanted it all at the same time.

I came forcibly. Bucking like a hooked fish on his fingers. His other hand now squeezing my tit through the clothing to spread the sensation through my entire body.

"Uhhh."

My juices flooded down onto his still moving hand, soaking the tops of my legs and drenching my panty material.

"Oh God."

My eyes closed again. Delirium filled my head and for a moment I thought I'd piss myself. Then he stopped and the feeling passed, leaving me with just the desperation to breath deeply as final tiny shudders raged uncontrolled through my muscles.

When I opened my eyes Mark was stepping away, licking his fingers as though savouring.... He was savouring me!

"You taste like sweet nectar." He said.

There was a heart stopping rap on the open door and an invading voice raised goosebumps all over my body. My head shot round in shock to find the source.

"Can I come in."

The cleaner was stood in the doorway with a Henry hoover in tow. How long had she been there? Had she seen me cum?

"Yes. Carry on. Mark was unfazed as he started to pack away his paperwork next to me. He didn't have a care. It was as if nothing had happened.

The woman's eyes flitted back to me as sanity returned and I realised I was the dishevelled one with my skirt up around my waist and a gaping blouse.

"Oh fuck."

I leapt from the desk with a guilt ridden urgency, pulling my skirt down. I turned away from her accusing eyes to button my blouse. She knew. It was so fucking obvious what had just happened. Christ I was wet and uncomfortable. And red.

"I'm getting off." Mark said closing his briefcase and snapping the catches into place.

"I'll see you tomorrow Emma."

"I thought you was waiting to see the night shift?" I stuttered.

I wasn't that naive that I thought he ever intended to see the night team but I was desperately trying to present an air of normality to the cleaner.

"It'll wait for another night. Goodnight."

I tucked my blouse in before turning back. Mark had gone and I was alone with the woman. Perhaps I should have thanked her. If she wasn't here I could well have been on my knees now.

The cleaner looked up at me again as she started hoovering. She was early thirties, not unattractive for her age. She knew sex when she saw it. And she knew what I'd done. I felt sure of it. Was that a smirk on her lips?

"Working late?" She said.

Fuck.

"Yes.

I'm done now though."

My pussy twitched. I was certainly done and I was sure she knew it. Just how much had she seen? I hurried past her desperate to be away from the knowing glances and any more questions. I headed for the toilets to wipe myself and loose the panties. They were clammy and I couldn't wear them driving home.

I felt certain Mark had done that just to humiliate me.

I saw Kelly with Liam the next day. Just a chance meeting in the high street. I'd rather I hadn't been spotted in the crowd but I held up my promise to let them be happy.

"So how's the job going."

I'm sure I sensed resentment in Liams voice. Understandable as it'd split us apart.

"Good." I said.

"Still hard work. I don't get a lot of time to myself."

I nodded slowly emphasising my words as I desperately search for something else to say. Awkward.

Kelly rescued me.

"We've booked a weekend away to Blackpool next month."

She blurted it out as she swung from his arm. I used to do that.

"That's nice. The lights along the front are spectacular. I went once back when we were still at school."

"That's why we're going. That and there's some great clubs."

"Yeah. Nightlife capital of the north apparently.

I'm sure it'll be lovely."

They looked happy together. She was holding on to his arm proud of her catch. And Liam had the blonde he'd always fantasied about. The actual one I realised now.

"We should get together soon.

After we get back."

Kelly was trying. I'd give her that.

"Yeah. That'd be good. Give me a call."

Her eyes flitted uncomfortably from me to a silent Liam.

"Good. I will.

It'll be like old times."

That was the moment she knew as well as I did it never would. Our friendship was as dead as my relationship with Liam.

I made my excuses and walked on.

Even if my life hadn't spiralled into the gutter, it'd only have been a matter of time and they would have cheated on me. I felt sure. Perhaps not straight away, but eventually.

And then there was the butt plug. That was an image that still haunted me. It was clear her tastes were... more in keeping with Liams needs. I imagined she got her arse fucked regularly.

It pained me to admit that Mark intended the same for me. At least with Liam I could say no most of the time, except for when I was too drunk to stop him. Perhaps I should have turned away from the job and let Liam satisfy his obsession with me.

No. I'd find a way through this. Too late now anyway. Liam was rightly history. All that'd happened in the last few weeks had just made me see the truth. A blessing in a way. The betrayal would have been more painful down the road without the distraction of the mess I'd put myself in.

What seeing the two of them together had shown me was that happiness was still possible. All I had to do was find a way out of the darkness blighting my life right now. Preferably without losing my income and my flat. Dad had paid for the bricks and mortar, but it was up to me to pay the utilities.

After I'd finished shopping I decided I should go and make my peace with mum. I couldn't let my situation sully that relationship as well. Deep breath. Time to practice my act. Because that's what it was.

"Look. I did shopping. I do eat." I waved my till receipt as proof."

"Good. But you've still lost weight."

Had I? I looked down at myself. Not overweight but I was also not a stick insect. Maybe I had. My clothes did feel a little looser.

"Perhaps because I'm more active instead of sitting at a desk all day" I offered.

With no Liam I'm not sure I was that active to be honest. Most of my calories would have been burnt off bouncing on his cock every day. I decided not to mention that out loud.

"So Christmas?" Mum asked.

"Are you bringing someone?"

"Mum. There isn't anyone. I've told you."

"Then you're okay with sharing with Charlotte so your Nan can have your old room?"

"Yes.

Promise we won't have a pillow fight."

"Good. Then that's settled. Now have some tea while you're here. Dad won't be back till late and I could do with some company. The house is empty with both of you gone."

I smiled as she started pulling things from the fridge. She'd been a full time mum when we were growing up. I imagined she felt a little lost without two children demanding her attention all day.

"Don't worry. When I do have kids I'll bring them round so you can relive the old days."

"Well now..."

She bit her tongue to avoid mentioning Liam.

"You'll need a new man first."

"Plenty out there. I'm find someone. Not like I've turned gay or anything."

I did wonder if I wanted one. Even if Mark vanished tomorrow I'm not sure I could handle the idea of sleeping with another man. Somehow it just wasn't appealing any more.

"Wouldn't bother me if you were. But I'm sure you will. You're a pretty girl. Both of you are."

"Good genes."

I made us coffee and sat at the table while she started cooking. It felt like I'd never left. All I needed was Charlotte sitting opposite and I could have been six again. Oh to have no other worries than which colour crayon to use next.

"I was an arse last time I saw you."

Time to apologise. Mum looked at me like mums do.

"You were. But it's past."

"I need to tell you why."

No I didn't. Not the full reason. That I just couldn't do.

"Liam. He... cheated on me."

Not totally true. Slightly different order of events but close enough.

"Oh Emma."

She looked genuinely shocked.

"We'd had a row and he went off with Kelly."

"Kelly. From school?"

"Yeah.

I suppose technically we'd broken up. But he was straight there. Days at the most. And to be honest I think they were flirting beforehand. There were little signs."

"That's terrible. I'm so sorry."

Mum came and put her arms around me and for a moment I was six again. Wanting a mothers hug to fix the world and make everything right.

"I can't believe it."

"I don't blame him entirely. Or Kelly. I didn't help. But I'm done with them both.

I just wanted you to know why. Why I was so... such an arse."

"I'm disappointed." She said.

"I'd no idea. I thought Liam was such a nice lad. You never can tell.

But there's plenty of men out there that can be loyal. Men like your father. You just have to wait for the right one to come along and avoid the tosspots along the way."

"Thanks."

Here was me trying to be independent and successful, but mum was still my comfort blanket. The world really did feel better in her arms. For the first time this year I was looking forward to Christmas. Perhaps things might improve from here on. Though I couldn't envisage how.

FOURTEEN

I was late back Friday night. The traffic out of Birmingham had been horrendous. I should have just gone home but I wanted to finish up the figures from one of my more conventional accounts. Then at least I could hide away for the weekend and chill.

The offices were never locked, even after the cleaners went home the factory was still fully staffed on a twenty four seven basis. There wasn't any need.

Pointlessly I flicked my name across on the attendance board in reception on the way in, force of habit, and run up the stairs.

I dropped my laptop on my desk and decided on getting a coffee while I worked.

I froze when I heard it echoing along the corridor. Something clattering to the floor in Marks office. Pens and pencils from his little pot stand. That was what it sounded like.

Now I heard voices. I glanced at the time. Well gone eight. There should be no one here.

A little apprehensively I walked along the corridor to check. Perhaps one of the Shift Managers. But what if...

"Aw fuck."

I stopped myself calling out at that. Instead I moved ahead silently, becoming increasingly aware of heavy breathing. No. Forced, energetic panting. Two people. It was an unmistakable sound. Then I was at the partially open door.

Melanie was over the desk with her bare arse being pummelled by Mark. How I didn't shout out I don't know. Stifling a gasp I stepped back out of sight and listened. Wondering what I should do.

"So deliciously wet." Mark said.

"So fucking hot."

I couldn't believe this was happening. Sweet frumpy Melanie was cheating with Mark.

"Uhh."

"Fuck that's good." Mark muttered under laboured breaths.

"Please. Faster." Melanie demanded.

Christ they were doing it in the office. Over the very desk where he'd fingered me to orgasm only the other day. My head turned into a jumble of conflicting thoughts. Betrayal, disgust, relief. I didn't know what I felt.

"I'm cuming." Melanie muttered.

My eyes went wide then averted to the floor. Sure enough, there were the pens scattered across the tiles.

"Uhhh fuck."

I knew that guttural tone so well. The same struggled but necessary declaration I made myself as I spasmed into orgasm.

I hurried away not wanting to hear any more.

The next day I cornered Melanie in the kitchen. I didn't have a clue how to approach the subject so I just came right out with it.

"I saw you with Mark. In the office Friday night."

Her face turned to a crimson stone.

"I don't mean to pry but are you and him...?"

"It's not how it seems.

Oh God. Please don't tell anyone."

Melanie put her head in her hands and started sobbing.

"I won't. Sorry. It's just that we need to talk, but not here."

"I know. I'm.... Oh I don't know. It's all such a mess." She started to get hysterical.

"Come with me."

I grabbed her arm and pulled her across the corridor into the ladies before she fell apart. I jammed the door shut with my body so no one called walk in unannounced.

"Melanie. I know it's a mess. I have my own... problems with Mark. That's why we need to talk. Now calm down and dry your eyes."

She sniffled into a tissue.

"I know. I've known since the party."

"How?"

"We saw you remember. It was obvious he'd... got you as well.

Honestly Emma. He's a monster.

"My Appraisal. It wasn't good. And I can't afford to lose this job." She started to calm, seeming happier to just let everything out.

"Home hasn't been great for a long while. Jim works long hours and I was always tired from looking after the kids. Mark... he showed an interest. Said nice things and... it felt good to be wanted.

I made a mistake. Just the once. I knew it was wrong straight after, but he wouldn't let me stop. He turned nasty. Telling me he'd tell Jim and the children if I stopped.

What was I supposed to do?"

I didn't have an answer for that.

"I just wanted attention. I made a stupid decision. When you're not getting any..."

"How bad is it at home?"I asked gently.

"We aren't great, but... things'll sort themselves out. They always do don't they?"

I considered Liam. That hadn't sorted itself out. It was a thought I kept to myself.

"They won't if you're going with Mark every time he demands it."

"I know. It'll come out eventually. But how can I stop? He has photos on his phone. If he sends them to Jim..."

"Who else knows?"

"Just Sarah. She's in the same mess."

I almost choked.

"Sarah.

Really?"

"He started on her before me. Don't you see the fear in her face when he calls her to the office?

He treats her worse than me."

"I thought...

She's always so judgemental. She hates me."

"She doesn't hate you.

She's just mad that you won't admit it."

"Admit it?

What did she think I was going to do? Pin photos on the notice board?

And I don't remember either of you two admitting it to me."

"I wanted to. I was going to warn you about him but something always got in the way."

I looked down at the washroom tiles, studying the cracks.

"I wish you had.

It came from nowhere. It left me confused. I thought it was my fault. That I had to keep on to keep my job."

"I didn't know about Sarah until after I was... trapped. She found me crying and told me what he'd done to her."

"Sarah's single, still lives at home. What's he got on her?"

"It was that incident on CCTV. She agreed to a one off to keep it from her family. They're strict Catholics. Of course it didn't stay as a one off. He just kept coming back.

If her parents found out they'd throw her out.

He has film of her as well."

"He doesn't have any of me thank God."

Melanie just looked at me.

"He sets his phone up in the office. You probably won't even know unless you've tried to stop.

That's when he brings it out."

My heart leapt into my throat. If I hadn't been leaning against the door I think I might have fallen over.

"Oh fuck."

He could have done that anytime. I wouldn't have noticed.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

I felt sick.

"Even if we tell someone he can wreak our lives Emma. There's no way out. We just go along with it because it's easier."

I couldn't accept that. There was always a solution. A way out.

"It can't go on.

Even less so now I know it's not just me.

Come round to my flat. We need to discuss this. Sarah as well."

"I'll tell her. Tomorrow after work?

I can't do tonight. Kids..."

"Yeah. That'll be fine.

We should get back to the office before someone misses us. Are you okay now?"

Melanie wiped her nose again.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I actually feel good now. Not so alone."

Back at my desk I looked around the office. I was starting to see it for what it was. Marks personal little harem. We were all his playthings. Except perhaps Moria. She was in her forties, worked her hours and kept herself to herself. It wasn't like she wasn't pretty for her age. I just think Mark was more inclined to the younger ones, like me.

Mark had found a weakness in each of us and exploited it. Naively we'd all just fallen in line too afraid to say no.

Sarah looked up, straight at me and I did something spontaneously I'd never done before. I smiled at her. She looked taken aback and glanced at Melanie. Melanie, still with a reddened face nodded and in that moment our disgrace was shared equally between the three of us.

1...910111213...16