The Justice League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bob Landry will take over day to day operations. I trust you will all give him your full support?"

My mouth fell open, slightly shocked. All? Did he mean me as well? I wasn't being shown the door? The others answered instantly. I responded a moment later.

"Absolutely."

I felt as though I'd just gone through the test hill of a rollercoaster. Now I was on the main descent experiencing the full excitement of the ride. Fuck yeah. I still had my job. I was struggling to believe it.

"Thank you. Thank you so much."

He smiled. Then looking straight at me.

"Next time. My God I hope there is never a next time. Phone or email me and say you have a problem. I'm very old for receiving emails like that on a Sunday afternoon. I have a heart condition you know."

"Sorry. We just assumed you'd want proof straight away. It was the only way to be sure you'd believe us."

Lina finally broke her stoic look and her face softened. She really was very pretty. Christ I was looking at other girls now, assessing them for attractiveness. What had Sarah turned me into?

"I assume you filmed yourself for the evidence?"

"Yes.

With Sarah's help."

"That was very brave. And showed extreme courage."

"More desperation I'd say."

"Even so.

I can't imagine what you went through. And I can't imagine taking the step you did no matter how desperate I felt."

Lina had seemed so cold when I'd walked in there. Like a kind of prison guard at an execution. Suddenly I saw warmth and compassion in her eyes. She was a woman. Not so much older. She understood my pain and humiliation as well as anyone who hadn't suffered it could.

"Thank you."

She went on.

"This is not the outcome the law would say it should be. But it protects your modesty and the company's reputation. Perhaps all the wrong reasons for not taking legal action. But if we are all satisfied it is the right thing to do."

I nodded.

"It's what we want."

Reinhold spoke next.

"It disgusts me that I made a mistake employing such a man. Especially as I could have handed him the company shortly. In a way I owe you a lot. I can't put right what has gone wrong. But I will have my solicitors make you a generous compensation offer in return for confidentiality.

I'll also arrange and pay for counselling if you feel you need it."

"Thank you."

I couldn't believe I was walking out of this office with my life intact.

"We can support each other I think."

I saw Mel and Sarah nodding their agreement. None of us wanted to discuss this with anyone else. We were the Justice League. We'd see it through together.

Moria wasn't happy with us.

"What's going on?

Everyone's saying Mark has been sacked. And Bob is avoiding me. He knows something. So do you."

We told her it was a financial irregularity but I don't think she believed us.

I've no idea what Bob was told. Certainly if he knew the truth he never once let on. That night I would go home free of fear.

That only left one thing to do. For that I waited until I was walking out to our cars with Sarah and Melanie. Mel was full of life. Had been all afternoon. I think this was the last part of the jigsaw in putting her home life back together. Now I was thinking of my own.

With Melanie still talking about I don't know what I turned to Sarah.

"You can leave your car here if you like?"

Sarah smiled. She didn't even question it.

"You two off out? I think it's great you've finally stopped fighting." Melanie said.

I looked down at my feet as Sarah went red.

"What?"

Melanie looked from one to the other and back again.

"Tell me."

"Well you know Sarah said she may have met someone at the gay club..."

Melanie was still staring expectantly. Her brain just not putting it together.

"She did. And it's me."

Christ, I felt like I was telling my mum.

Still she stared. Just for a moment. Then.

"Oh my God."

She started grinning and jumping up and down like an over excited little girl.

"Really?

You two are..."

"Yes."

"Oh my God. Oh my God. I don't believe it."

Sarah was glancing back at the offices looking horrified.

"Well keep shouting and skipping about. There's a guy in Technical who hasn't heard you yet."

"Sorry.

I'm just so pleased you've both got someone.

Each other.

Amazing."

"It's early days." I pointed out.

"A new road. For both of us. All three of us in a way. You're back on track with Jim and we're all free of... well...

Let's just see how it goes before we announce it on the ten o clock news."

"I won't say a word."

She hesitated and I could see her lip quivering as she wanted to say something more. Then.

"Have you two actually...?"

"Melanie."

"Christ almighty." Sarah put her head in her hands turning away. I imagined her face was the colour of a Christmas decoration right at that moment.

"Well you both wanted to know whether me and Jim did the deed after you gave me a make over."

That was true. We had.

My smirk gave us away.

"Yes." I said finally colouring bright red.

"Now we're going. You'll have to stick with reading my lips if you want any more secrets."

I unlocked the car and Sarah jumped in to escape any more questions.

"And I'm definitely turning my desk around. Have a good night.

And I'm sure you will." She added knowingly. The grin on her face said everything.

"Goodnight Mel."

I got in the car before she embarrassed me completely.

Coming back to my flat with Sarah felt normal this time. The fear and apprehension had gone. Now we were just a couple coming home to do what couples did. We'd relax, drink coffee and unwind. Then have sex. What was wrong with that?

"Looking Christmassy." Sarah said giving my tree the once over. It wasn't anything special. Just four foot with supermarket ornaments and a star on top to make it look taller. In my tiny room I didn't have space for anything bigger.

"Yeah. I put it up the other night when I couldn't sleep. Too many nights like that recently."

"Hopefully not now."

I handed her a mug of coffee.

"Sorry I've nothing stronger. I've been good at getting drunk too much as well."

"You've not been alone with that either. How do you think I got through it. But from now on coffee will be fine. Well, most of the time."

She wrapped her hands around the mug absorbing the warmth while she studied the liquid with far too much interest. I knew something was on her mind before she spoke.

"I have to ask you something."

She looked apprehensive.

"Okay.

Ask me."

I think I sort of knew what it was going to be.

"I've always known I was attracted to girls. Even when I wouldn't admit it to myself it was there. But you... Are you sure it's not just a reaction to Mark? I mean, will you change you mind when you've recovered from what he did?"

I shook my head slowly.

"I've thought about it since the other night. A lot. I won't change my mind."

I felt certain about it.

"I mean. Yes I'm still attracted to boys. I can't deny that. But...I'm more attracted to you."

I held her gaze, reassuring her.

"It's not just about what bits you have or haven't got. It's you as a person. It's who you are. It's something deeper.

That's what I want."

She nodded slowly.

"I just needed to be sure."

"You can be.

I won't change my mind."

I drank some of my coffee.

"Besides. The sex was great the other night. And it'll be even better when we figure out what the hell we're supposed to be doing." I smirked.

"Yeah. Yeah it was.

Perhaps we should practice some more." Sarah giggled.

I could feel the urge racing over my skin at just the thought of it.

"We should start as soon as possible." I said.

"At every opportunity." Sarah added gleefully.

I put my mug down and took her hand, leading her to the bedroom.

"So. Have you got any toys we can play with?"

Sarah was looking mischievous and my stomach went into a tumble of excitement.

"Funny you should say that."

I rummaged under the bed until I found it. A long thick penis shaped latex dildo. It'd been a while since I'd played with it. Back before Liam had been the last time. Despite how much I'd teased him about it I hadn't actually had need of it while he'd been around.

"Will this do?"

My body was already responding in anticipation of feeling it inside me once again.

"Ooh."

Her eyes went wide.

"I think that will do just fine."

"Good."

I couldn't wait any longer. With one masterful push I shoved her back onto the bed.

"Oi."

She bounced like a boat bobbing on gentle waves as I pulled at her shoes, slinging them to the side.

"I need you so badly."

Her jeans came away next along with her panties leaving slender legs waving in the air before I hooked my arms around them and I sunk my face between welcoming thighs.

"Oh fuck."

Sarah's arms stretched back above her head as she arched her back in response to my caressing lips and exploring tongue.

I was still fully clothed but already committed to making her cum. Letting her legs fall to the side I lifted my skirt and tried to placate the raging fire that radiated out from my bean.

"I'm so wet for you." I muttered feeling my own juice covering my hand.

"Uhhh."

My other hand still held the toy. Now I slid it inside her. She was as wet as I was and it went in with ease. A gentle twisting and pumping action coupled with my tongue flicking at her bean had Sarah squirming like a trapped animal.

"Oh my fucking God." She cried out loud enough to tell my neighbours what we were doing. I didn't give a toss. Let them hear.

"Tell me what you like?" I asked.

Her breaths were little more than shuddering rasps and she took a moment to answer.

"I love it when you suck my clit."

I obliged. Soft subtle flesh, pliable under my lips and tongue became a playground to my mouth. She tasted sweet. Like a juicy peach. And hidden in the folds that firm little button.

"Fuuck." She screamed again as I drew it in between my lips.

Her own hands joined in the torment of her pussy, spreading her viscous juice around her vulva. I sucked hard on her bean and flicked it with my tongue. It was enough to send her over the edge.

Sarah screamed, dragging herself away from me as she came. She writhed, gasping for air.

"Fuck."

Still rubbing myself with slow determined strokes under my clothing I sat back watching this beautiful creature in the throes of an ecstasy I'd brought about. It was so satisfying to watch.

"Christ fuck. That was fantastic." She muttered.

I lay on her, kissing her as my heart pounded with a want that radiated down to my thighs. Her hands stroked my neck and played with my hair. The kiss became deeper, more meaningful. I rubbed myself on her thigh, momentarily easing my ever throbbing ache. Sarah's hands came down over my shoulders, then onto my tits, caressing them like the softest silk through my top.

Finally I broke away desperate to fill my lungs to feed my raging heart.

"Your turn." Sarah said pulling her top off to finally be free of the last of her clothing.

I undressed quickly, throwing my clothes to the floor without a care. For me it was as if I'd discovered sex all over again and I couldn't wait to have Sarah fuck me. By now I was desperate.

And it seemed the feeling was mutual. Her hands were all over me, over my arms, across my tits, inside my thighs, around my neck, stroking my flesh as lips covered me with gentle kisses. My neck, my naval, the tops of my thighs.

Then she sat up next to me with my toy in her hand, drawing it back and forth across my belly while slowly moving downwards.

"You drive me crazy. You know that?

You always have."

"I do now." I said with stuttering breaths.

My pussy heated and dripped, crying out in the only way it could for attention.

Sarah drew it back and forth along my crack, teasing sensitive nerve ends.

"Umm"

I was shaking.

"Put it in." I begged clenching my fingers to ease my overwhelming ache.

She teased at my entrance. Light pressure, then away to torment my little pleasure button where it hid under folds of tender sensitive flesh.

"Please." I begged again staring into her bright alert eyes.

"How many times has it been on this particular journey?"

"Loads." I stuttered honestly.

"It's been my trusty companion since I discovered I could do more than pee down there."

Sarah giggled, her eyes dropping to admire my pussy.

"Then I guess it knows the way."

"Uhh."

It felt delightful it pushed past my labia and sunk into me.

"God that feels good. Better than when I do it myself."

"They say only another girl..."

"It's fucking true.

Uhmmm"

I was propped against the headboard with my legs wide as Sarah steadily fucked my hole with the toy. I watched, fascinated. Her fingers circled over my bean as she studied her work with an intense fascination. Occasionally she glanced around to check my arousal and smiled.

"Fuck."

My voice shuddered on snatched, shallow breaths as my heat rose towards a crescendo. I had an arm stretched rigid with my hand on her shoulder, my fingers digging in tighter with each thrust into me of the dildo. I don't think it'd ever felt so good.

"It's nice isn't it." She said.

"Uhh.

It's fucking better than nice." I purred.

"Uhh."

I was getting hotter. My entire belly was on fire and my body twitched uncontrollably.

"Mmm. Don't stop."

She fixed her eyes on mine.

"Look at me when you come. I want to see your face."

I held her gaze. Gasping each breath. Forcing myself to fight the desire to clamp my restless legs closed to ease the ache.

"Oh fuck."

"I used to watch you at work." She said.

"When you were on the phone I used to imagine what you looked like naked."

"Ahhh."

"Imagine kissing you, fingering you. So many fantasies. I used to go home wet some nights."

"I ..." I struggled to speak. So close.

"I never knew."

"The first day you started I was smitten. Just seeing you drove me nuts. It made me so angry I couldn't do anything about it."

"Did you..." I was so far gone I couldn't finish.

"Masturbate thinking about you?"

I managed a nod.

"Yeah. All the time."

That was so fucking hot to hear.

My arse bounced the bed as I hit my moment. My back snapped straight and rigid as the pleasure rode over my body like a wave. But I kept my eyes on hers, letting her see into my soul as my mind spiralled into its moment of oblivion. It was as though I'd momentarily died. All thoughts gone. Just an empty void suddenly filled with a joy so strong, so massive that I lost control of my body.

"Fuuck."

I slid down onto the bed, finally giving in to the need to close my legs. Still Sarah continued to fill me with the toy. Much slower now, just teasing the final quakes from me.

"Was that good?"

"Fuck yeah."

She let the dildo slip from me and brought it up to my mouth. Her face was much closer. She was smiling.

I lay back and sucked on the toy, as she twisted it about, tasting my own juices. I could see her grinning. Her hazel eyes looking down on me. I started giggling and pushed the dildo away.

"Shall we order Pizza?" She asked.

"I need to eat before round two."

I descended into uncontrollable laugher. It was going to be a long night.

When I woke the next morning it was without any of the shock and bewilderment that had come after our first time. Now it just felt normal. Right.

I crawled out of the bed into the warm room and headed to the kitchen. My feet padded on the wooden floor and I heard Sarah stirring behind me.

As I filled the kettle she appeared leaning on the door frame.

"Morning." She yawned.

I smiled back, just looking at her stood in the door way as naked as I was. This was how it'd been with Liam. Comfortable and at ease. But somehow this felt... better. And there was no denying girls looked better naked.

I made a mental note to forget Liam. He was history. Sarah was my future. And perhaps it was time the world knew.

"I'm at my parents over Christmas.

Will you come with me?"

Sarah looked surprised.

"Won't that be awkward for you?"

"It'll be a shock for mum and dad. Probably my sister. But they have to know sometime."

"How will they react? I know mine won't respond well. I've no idea how or even if I'll tell them to be honest."

"Mine are pretty open minded. Once mum picks herself up from the floor and stops going on about how I'll never give her grandchildren they'll be fine with it."

I poured hot water onto the coffee powder as I stirred.

"You should tell them first. But yes. If they take it well then I'd love to come."

I turned back and hugged her. Loving the feel of her warm body against mine.

"To hell with yours if they don't like it. Life is too short for bigots.

You can move in here.

In fact. Do. Today."

"Thought you always said it was too small for two."

"Yeah well. I've decided on calling it cozy from now on."

I reflected for a moment.

"Perhaps that was just my subconscious telling me that Liam wasn't right for me.

This does feel right."

Sarah's eyes glowed with happiness and I found myself just staring, absorbed by her.

"Have we got time to do it again before work?" I asked.

"If we're quick. Perhaps in the shower? Two birds with one stone and all that."

I grinned.

"It's only an over the bath one."

"We'll manage." She took my hand, leading the way.

"Oh yeah."

A new happier chapter was opening on our lives and it began here. Today.

End