The Justice League

Story Info
Emma foolishly falls into a trap for her promotion.
57.9k words
4.6
20.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ONE

"Thank you.

Your order is in the system and it'll be with you middle of week commencing the twenty-fifth. I'll give you a call a couple of days before to confirm delivery."

I closed the call and sat back twisting my dark hair up to pin it in place with a pencil.

Another two hours before home. This was the quiet part of the day now. The calls would die down and I'd tidy my crap away and chat to the other girls.

This was my first and only job but I imagined this was much like any other sales office. We were arranged in two rows of three well spaced out desks with Bob making up an additional station at the far end. Workstations were all much the same with a terminal and a rack against the wall for our customer files. Between them large windows along the side to my left swamped the office with natural light.

Not all the desks were occupied. Melanie, Sarah and an older lady in her forties, Moria, made up our current team along with me. And of course Bob Landry as the office manager. He pretty much left us alone, usually working on a myriad of other projects for the boss. Like me he was a more recent addition to the company but had quickly carved out a niche that stretched well beyond his brief. I only wished I was able to do the same.

Julia was on maternity leave and the other desk was just spare for when the Reps were in.

"I'll make coffee while it's quiet." I said pulling my headset away and picking up my specs.

"Two sugars."

Moria reminded me. Didn't matter how much I put in she always said it wasn't enough.

Our little kitchenette was behind the office along the corridor past Accounts just before the stairwell. Turning the other way would lead to the Site Managers office. A lovely man responsible for the whole business. He oozed confidence and power. I wanted to be just like him one day.

"I'll give you a hand."

Sarah followed me out and leant against the doorframe. Her help being more moral than practical. I wasn't a big fan of Sarah if I was honest. Only a couple of years older than me, I think she felt I'd stolen her role as the baby of the office when I joined. There was always an air of judgement, or jealousy. I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was, but there was a permanent coolness between us. Sometimes it seemed she was competing against me in some flirting competition I wasn't even playing.

No. Sarah was too much of a tart for me. Whereas I came dressed for work, professional looking in skirts and matching jackets, Sarah always had the look of the street corner. Even now it was a short skirt, heels and low top. Coupled with her dyed red hair she gave me the impression of someone who slept around.

"You heard?

Mike's leaving."

"Really? When?"

"End of the month.

Bob'll take that and we'll get a new Office Manager."

"You think."

My mind was going into a spin imagining a myriad of possibilities. A opportunity I couldn't let slide.

"I'm going for that job." I said calmly.

"You? A Sales Manager?" Sarah looked incredulous

"You've no chance. Bob did repping before. And we're all just decoration to Mark. Have you not worked that out yet?"

What Sarah said had some truth. Mark did like pretty girls around him but to call us decoration was going too far. I'd always found him professional and helpful. And he'd often spoken about growing talent in house. Something told me I was destined for this job. Getting out on the road was the reason I'd joined Reinhold Plastics.

"I'll get it.

You'll see."

"Hmm.

This my coffee?" She abruptly asked already picking the mug up.

I just nodded and got on with putting sugar in Moria's. I went for three heaped. Let her say that wasn't sweet enough.

Sarah had walked away without another word. It was obvious I'd managed to annoy her yet again. I didn't care.

My phone was ringing when I returned to my desk. Dropping back into my seat I snatched up the headset and pressed 'answer'.

"Hello. R P Packaging. Emma speaking, how can I help?"

Professional and well spoken as I always was.

"Tell me what colour knickers you're wearing." Came the reply in a sensual voice.

I glanced around to check the other girls were busy and pushed the headset mic closer to my mouth.

"What makes you think I wearing any?"

The other voice reverted to normal.

"Coz you're too posh not to."

"Liam. You're such an arse. What do you want?"

"Just checking with my posh bird if I'm okay to come round tonight."

I turned my head down towards the desk as the smirk spread across my face.

"I'm counting on it. You're cooking."

"Woah, what? Can't we have McDonalds?"

"No. You keep telling me I'm posh. Lady's don't eat McDonalds."

"Ha. I think I've got the wrong girl. I was hoping for Posh Emma's sister tonight. Slutty Emma."

"I have a sister and I'm sure you've noticed I don't let you anywhere near her. And you always get slutty Emma when you ask nicely. And cook."

"Fine." He whined the word.

"I'll cook. But I expect to eat pussy for dessert."

"You do know these calls are recorded for training purposes don't you?"

There was a stunned silence for a moment and I knew I had him.

"Really?"

I laughed.

"Yes. But I can delete it so don't worry.

"Fucking hell Em. I thought I'd screwed up then."

"You screw up all the time. That's why you date me, so I can clean up after you."

"There's definitely screwing involved, but other than that..."

"Careful. You don't want to ruin your chances of using your... screwdriver before work."

"That's... so hot. Now about those panties..."

"My panties are fine. Just you worry about not messing my stove up when you put the pasta on."

"Pizza did you say? Great. Bye."

"No wait... "

Too late. He was gone and all I had was the dead tone. I caught a glimpse of Melanie grinning at me just before she took a call. She knew who'd been on the phone. Probably even knew the conversation. Her sister was deaf and she was quite adept at lip reading. I felt myself colouring up as I rerun the conversation in my head trying to remember what I'd said.

Melanie was probably late twenties, perhaps even thirty. I wasn't sure of her exact age. She was the one I got along with best. Quiet, married with two small children and although I could see she was attractive it was always hidden beneath a slightly dowdy look and a few extra pounds than she should have. Not fat, just in need of some toning. Somewhere she'd lost her way and forgotten what she had.

"Someone's on a mission tonight." She said grinning as soon as she ended her call.

"Shut up." I coloured red.

"Don't tell everyone."

I glanced around thankfully finding the others too preoccupied to hear.

"I'm gonna turn my desk around so you can't see my lips."

"Aw don't do that.

Your convo's are the nearest I get to excitement these days."

She came over and perched on the end of the desk.

"Don't ever get married. Or have kids.

It all ends then. They don't try and you'll be too tired changing nappies."

"Ew.

No children for me. My hole is for entering. Not exiting." I giggled.

"My hole hasn't been entered for weeks. At least not by Jim. Last time was when Liverpool won. Enjoy it while you can."

"Not by Jim?

Something you want to tell me?"

She darted back to her desk as Mark came through the door and put her head down.

"All my favourite girls working hard?" He said jovially rubbing his hands together as he passed by. He looked like a king of all he surveyed and I suppose he was.

This was my chance. I slid off my chair and ran after him.

"Mark. About the Sales Manager role..."

"It's not even on the board yet." He kept walking.

"When it is you can put a letter in."

"I will. But if we could discuss it..."

"We will. That's why we have interviews Emma."

He was out through the door, dismissing me as little more than a nuisance. It didn't matter, I'd find an opportunity. I felt sure I could sell myself if only I could get him to discuss it with me.

"Send Sarah in to see me." He called back.

I sighed. I'd start on my letter right away. It'd be the best damn letter he got. I'd make certain of that.

"Sarah. Mark wants to see you."

I called over, sitting back in my seat.

"What? In his office?"

"I guess so. That's where he was headed."

Sarah looked suddenly subdued. A glance flashed between her and Melanie. What had Sarah done wrong I wondered. But then I didn't really care. I gave her only a glance as she walked past me and returned to important matters. Updating my CV.

Liam lay back on my sofa with his hand around his cock and his feet spread wide on the floor. It was stiff, pointing skyward, its intent obvious and demanding.

"Christ Liam. I've just got in." I huffed dropping my bag by the door.

"Sometimes I wonder why I gave you a key."

"Because you love me."

"Do I?"

"You love bad boy here."

He stroked himself, cupping his balls with his other hand.

That was true. But not when I just wanted to sit and relax for a while.

"Not when I've been at work all day."

"Hey. I'm working tonight."

"Exactly. You've been in bed all day."

I couldn't deny his hard cock was arousing me.

"And so lonely it was to. Bad boy has been keeping me awake. Aching for you."

I laughed.

"Couldn't you have just wanked over some porn?"

"That'd be cheating on you. No. I struggled through like the loyal boyfriend I am. Suffered the hardships of abstinence. And now, after the long, long, cold, hard winter you're finally here to save me." He whined.

"Now come on Em. Get your kit off. I've only got a few hours.

Pussy girl. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of pussy in the evening."

He paraphrased the movie quote in a fake American accent. Still his hand was stroking his cock. For a moment I watched him, imagining the ache must be hurting him by now.

"For fucks sake Liam."

I started unbuttoning my blouse. A coffee would have been nice but it was easier to just keep him happy.

"You're such a twat sometimes."

It wasn't the most romantic thing coming in from work and having to strip naked in my own living room to satisfy my boyfriend on demand. But I loved sex and wasn't about to turn it down.

"I know. But a man has to keep his meat ready for his girl."

"Does this mean you didn't cook?"

He pulled a face.

"Sorry. I was putting all my effort into keeping bad boy warmed up."

I peeled off my blouse and skirt. Liam was staring expectantly as my bra came unclipped.

"Next time you let me down I'm going on strike. No sex for a month."

"You'd never hold out."

Kicking my panties away I did a naked pirouette, one of the few moves I could still manage from a few childhood ballet lessons and dropped to my knees between his legs.

"Oh my God you are hot."

"I know." I replied with self satisfaction.

"Don't you ever forget it."

I rested my elbows on his legs and studied the cock now inches from my face. We'd been an item for two years. I knew every raised vein, every ridge of his tool, but watching it twitch and bounce with a life of its own still fascinated me.

"Now what does big boy expect me to do with him."

Liam took a deep breath.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe find somewhere warm and moist he can rest before his work begins boring your tunnel."

"Hmm."

I blew on it. The quiver it generated passed through his whole body and I felt it through my elbows.

I smirked, continuing to study his crown, already glistening with the first hint of pre-cum.

"Come on Em. I've been waiting all afternoon."

He squirmed and wriggled about on my sofa as his throbbing boner drove a madness in him.

I took my glasses off and put them safely to the side, then leant forward and holding his gaze as best I could with blurry vision I put my smirking mouth around his tip. Caressing just the smooth crown with lips that slid easily in the sticky leakage that coated it. I could taste and smell his musk mixing with fresh body spray. Intoxicating.

"Aw fuck Em. This is why I love you."

With my mouth full I giggled, then let go to speak.

"You better believe it. No one else is gonna suck you off on demand like me."

This time I took it in my hand feeling the heat burning in the hard appendage.

"Uhh."

He was loving it, already squirming about on my sofa in rising delight.

I run my tongue up and down it's length, tickling the tip, then back down to suck his balls into my mouth. His legs widened as far as he could go.

"Oh my God yes."

Liam squirmed like a worm on a hook as I gave gentle tugs on his sack and rolled my tongue over his ovoids. My tiredness was forgotten as my body came alive at the prospect of being fucked.

I was back up over his shaft, riding it all the way down until I almost gagged. Then off to gasp air as his stickiness linked my lips with a string of body fluids to his tip.

Again I went on to him. This time caressing him slowly with my lips while my hands stroked his thighs.

Liam put a hand on my head, twisting hair between his fingers and gently guided me.

"Aw fuck."

He was struggling already and I wondered how long he'd been playing with himself before I got home. Too long it seemed.

"Stop. Stop." He struggled away from me, pushing my head up.

"I need to fuck you."

I giggled.

"You can't. I'm on."

"What?"

His face was a picture at suddenly being denied his prize. Then I burst out laughing.

"Joking."

"Sometimes you're a queen bitch."

"Call me that again and I'll cut your head off. And not the one on your shoulders.

I clambered onto the sofa with my legs either side of him and lowered my pussy onto his cock, guiding it with my hand.

"And if you did that what would you do then? No big boy to get you off."

It felt so good going in, parting my tight flesh as it went deeper until I was sitting across his groin.

"You've seen the toy under my bed. I'll manage fine."

"Never seen you using it."

He felt so good inside me.

"And you're never going to. Some things stay private. You just get to dream about what I'm doing when you're not here."

I lifted and settled back onto him.

"Ah. That's beautiful. Such a tight little pussy."

His fingers played with my soft flesh just around where he entered me.

"It's tight because you're so eeny teeny weeny." I laughed as I gyrated my arse against him.

"Fuck off am I."

I leant forward letting my tit brush over his chest and hovered just above his face.

"Aww. Did I hurt your feelings."

I kissed him, letting his tongue slid into my mouth, enjoying the taste of his saliva mixing into my own.

When we parted he was staring into my eyes with desperation.

"Oh God. I need to destroy your pussy right now."

He grabbed me and rolled, pushing me over onto the other side of the sofa.

"Ahh." I screamed.

He had my legs up over his arms and pushed my knees up to my chest, forcing his cock even deeper. He thrust at me and I felt him so deep inside me, his crown reaching my cervix.

"Uhh. Fuck." I wriggled but Liam had me pinned fast.

"Not so teeny now is it."

He took up a rhythm, thrusting into me, exciting the thousands of nerves lining his target.

"Uhhh."

My legs were pushed tighter against me and he had his hands on my tits while I flayed my arms about trying to find some traction to ease his attack on my raised up pussy.

"Fuuuck."

He went faster and I gasped for breath, staring skyward, seeing my own feet waving in the air above my face. In and out of me with firm deliberate thrusts. Over and over while I remained trapped under him with no relief from his assault.

"Christ I'm gonna come." I cried out as I sensed the pressure building in my belly.

"Uhh. Uhh. Uhh."

Liam grunted with his exertion, keeping up the onslaught on my sex.

"Awl."

I tensed, unable to ease my burn."

"Fuuuck.

I'm coming."

I shuddered as convulsions engulfed my pussy, gripping his cock, almost pulling it in further. Then I felt his seed explode inside me. Once, twice. A warm bubble spreading around his cock and mixing with my own juices to ease his final movements.

"Fuck me. That's good." He grunted, at last letting my legs go so that I could put my feet down either side of him. Tiny aftershocks still ravaged my nerves as he eased back letting his tool slide out of me. Our sex was often slow and playful. Lots of foreplay and teasing. But sometimes being taken hard and fast gave me my best orgasms. That was one.

I wiped my forehead of the beads of sweat and pushed the hair out of my eyes.

"Right. I've emptied your sack for you. Now make me coffee."

Liam didn't protest, instead clambering to his feet and heading for my little kitchen.

Picking up my glasses I settled up in the sofa and stretched my shapely legs out, admiring them as I fingered myself, just to prolong the pleasure a few moments longer. I really did have nice legs. If I was a man I'd fancy me just for them. I absentmindedly licked a finger coated in our mixed juices. It tasted good.

"Don't forget the sugar." I shouted out.

"Cream?"

"Ha. I already have that.

And we only have milk in the fridge anyway."

I poked a finger in my pussy again and licked the traces of cum from it. Once I settled from my high I'd be disgusted, but in the glowing aftermath of an orgasm it tasted wonderful.

Liam came back and handed me a mug before bouncing down next to me.

"Oi. You nearly spilt coffee everywhere."

"Sorry."

"Now. Let's discuss the fact you should be cooking?"

"Ah. Yeah. Well.

I ordered Pizza instead. Be here in about ten.

Reminds me. I need my trousers."

I rolled my eyes. He always got out of it.

There was something surreal about eating pizza naked. Sitting cross legged on the floor it felt Stone Age. Tearing food apart and eating with my fingers after being taken by the tribes lead hunter. The only thing missing was the camp fire under the moonlight.

"I'll admit pizza is nicer than your cooking."

"See. I come with loads of benefits. Not just the great sex."

I took a sip of my coffee.

"Really? When will I get the great sex?"

"Ha ha."

He picked up his trousers and pulled some cash out of the pocket.

"Dare you to answer the door naked."

He stood holding the cash out.

"Fuck off."

I felt a serge of excitement at the suggestion and cursed myself.

"Dare you." He said again.

The bell rang. Liam stood grinning. Expectantly.

"Coward."

"Fuck you." I snatched the money and headed for the door.

"Wait. I was joking."

Behind me I could hear him struggling to pull his trousers on.

"Don't ever call me a coward."

I deftly pulled a coat from the hook, draping it over my shoulders as I opened the door. Taking the box and two milkshakes while handing money over at the same time trying to keep the coat closed wasn't entirely successful. I think I gave a flash of more tit to the delivery boy than intended.

"Thanks."

I could see his eyes lighting up and it wasn't from the small tip. I wasn't a natural exhibitionist and I felt mortified, regretting that I'd risen to Liams bait.

I pushed the door shut with my foot and went back to Liam with a wide grin.

"Oh my God. He saw my tits."

Liam was laughing.

"I couldn't hold this lot and keep the coat covering me. Oh God. How embarrassing.

"Worse than that. It didn't even cover your arse so what else did he see?"

I looked down.

"Fuck.

Did he see my foof?"

He was right. It wasn't the longest coat and it was touch and go whether it had actually kept anything fully covered in my struggle.

"Foof? What kind of word is that?"

He rolled with laughter.

"Polite speak. You wouldn't know anything about that.