The Justice League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never, ever, use that pizza place again."

"Best tip he'll have got all year."

The pizza tasted great. Not the healthiest meal but I had to admit I was enjoying it more than anything Liam might have served up. His efforts were generally either cold or burnt.

I sat back cross legged on the sofa letting the coat fall open as I tucked into a second slice.

"Mmm. This is great." Liam mused over his.

"The next customer is probably still waiting for theirs. That driver'll be having a wank over you in his car somewhere."

"Shut up. I don't even want to think about it."

"Bet you do later. When I'm at work and you're busy with your toy."

I giggled again.

"There's an idea. A fantasy about shagging the pizza delivery boy."

"Can I watch?"

"Fuck off Liam. We all need a little private time. And that's mine."

"So you really never gonna let me watch you play with your toy?"

"Two years Liam. The answer's still no. And it'll still be no in another two years."

"So it's just a matter of time then?"

He gave me that cheeky grin that'd first attracted me to him.

"Ok. I'll pencil it in for our eightieth anniversary." I grinned taking the straw in my mouth again.

"Fuck that. Our relationship will be just spiritual by then."

I had a sudden flashback to my conversation with Melanie earlier. Was it inevitable that the sex died in a long term relationship? God I hoped not. I loved sex. I loved being wanted. I loved being fucked until I ached. I never wanted that feeling to end.

I changed track.

"I'm putting in for a new job at work."

"Really? Doing what?"

"Sales Manager."

Liam laughed, deflating my ego.

"A Rep? You've no chance."

"Well thanks for the vote of confidence."

"Seriously. You're nineteen. No way are they going to promote you to that level."

"We'll see.

Mark's all about promoting talent. I think I can convince him."

Liam glanced at the clock and grabbed for his shirt.

"Work time for me.

At least until you land the big promotion then you can keep me as your sex slave."

"Go on. Fuck off to work. I've got a date in the bedroom with nine inches of latex."

Liam stopped dressing and stared at me with eyes that seemed to light up.

"Are you really?"

I smirked.

"You'll never know. But it's something for you to ponder over while your running your machines."

He pulled a jacket on and snatched up his car keys.

"I gotta go.

Are we still out with Kelly and Stefan Saturday?"

"Yes. Don't forget. Seven pm sharp."

As soon as he'd gone I picked my clothes up and hung them away, pulling on a long tee shirt. It wasn't worth getting dressed now. I'd clear the pizza packaging away and flick through the TV for a while. Then it'd be shower and bed.

No toys. Just sleep. But it didn't hurt Liam to wonder.

TWO

"You really want this don't you?"

"Yes. Yes I do."

I sat perched on the edge of the chair holding a pointless notebook and pen. It'd been my attempt to look professional but with my hair up and my glasses I'd just turned into a Secretary again.

"It'll be hard work. Are you sure you're willing to put in what's needed?"

"Mark. I promise I'll do whatever I need to. I'll do the hours and anything you want. Please just give me a chance."

I could see him studying me. Dark intelligent eyes that seemed to see into my soul searching out my weaknesses. I held his gaze determined to show the confidence I knew he'd be looking for.

"You're ambitious. I get that. But climbing the corporate ladder takes more than just hard work. It's about networking. Learning to use every tool in your armoury to build worthwhile relationships with people who can help you."

"I know. I can do all that."

I smiled, hoping it didn't just come across as flirty.

"And I'll be hands on."

"I'd want that. There's so much I know I could learn from you."

Still he studied me and I fought myself not to look away. I had to remain strong and confident.

"Okay."

I was relieved when he finally spoke if a little apprehensive.

"I'll consider it seriously."

"Thank you. That's all I ask."

Well that and give me the damn job.

Mark lightened up.

"And since you've forced your way in here it seems a formal interview will be a waste of time now. It's the party Friday. Perhaps we can find a moment to chat about it some more over a drink."

"Absolutely."

"A social gathering is more relaxing. You can tell me what you have to offer without feeling pressured. A few drinks makes everything easier."

I nodded. It sounded good.

"And I promise you a dance." I laughed.

"I'll hold you to that."

He sat back and stretched his hands out on the desk. I knew my moment was over.

"Now go do something. I've got work to do."

"Thanks Mark. I won't let you down."

"You haven't got it yet." He reminded me with a cheeky look in his eye.

I felt good leaving the office. I was thinking I could actually have a strong connection with Mark. I couldn't want for a more perfect boss. Someone who would help me and not just dismiss me as a silly girl getting above her station.

But then I found ever cheerful Sarah waiting for me by the kitchenette.

"You should stay as you are. You don't know what you're messing with." She grunted.

"I'm not messing with anything." I snapped back.

"Christ what's wrong with you that you're waiting outside the door to criticise?

If I get this job, and I will, it'll be because I can deliver it."

Jealousy. As if Sarah was Sales Manager material. She didn't even want it so why the fuss?

"I'm not criticising. I'm just trying to tell you how it is."

"Well don't. I'm not interested in your opinion.

Jeez."

I pushed past finding Moria coming the other way.

"Coffee?"

"Please."

"Hope it went well in there."

At least someone was positive. Sarah just brushed past us and went back to her desk.

"I think so. Says he wants to talk to me some more."

Moria glanced after Sarah.

"Don't mind her."

I was glad Moria had noticed Sarah's attitude. It wasn't just me.

"She's been sullen for ages. Never used to be like it. I guess something's changed out of work."

"Her problem. Not mine."

"She doesn't seem to like Mark much either." Moira added.

Kelly looked hot. A silver sheath dress with a plunge cut front hugged her slender figure. And her naturally golden blonde hair cascading over her shoulders positively glowed under the bar lighting. I was a little jealous if I was honest. She could have been a movie star waiting for a photo opportunity on the red carpet. No matter what I wore I always ended up looking like someone's PA. It might be a hot look in the right circumstances, but it'd be nice to manage something different for a change. I think I could have looked just as good. I just didn't have the courage to wear something like that though.

Next to me Liam's hormones were already raging. I could sense it. He stood differently, eyes taking opportune glances over my friends body. I didn't mind immensely, most of the time. The more excited he got about Kelly the better he'd perform for me when we got home.

Besides. If he wanted to fantasise about my best friend I was happy to ogle Stefan. He was a bit of a hunk himself. It wasn't a surprise he was considering a career in the army.

"Hi." Kelly cried out as she turned to find us behind her. We hugged and Stefan gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello Em. You look great."

Stick that Liam. But then I was betting he enjoyed his welcoming hug pressed up against those massive tits more than he should.

"What we all drinking?" Liam got in first, taking orders and leading us to the bar.

"Pink gin." Kelly jumped in.

"Make that two." I added.

Stefan? A pint."

"Of course man."

"So drinks and food here then across to the club?" Kelly asked.

"Good with me." I responded.

I could smell the aroma of hot food cooking out the back carried on warm air where it mixed with the alcohol. Like Sunday dinner filling the house at home with my parents. My mouth watered as an empty feeling took over my stomach.

"Love your dress by the way." I said.

"Bit revealing for me."

"Nonsense. Get your tits out occasionally. Gets the boys excited.

And those legs. You've great legs Em."

I glanced down at my pleated tartan skirt covering me to the knee. Yeah I probably did hide too much away.

"Perhaps next time."

"You were the same at school. The rest of us pushed the boundaries with shorter and shorter skirts. You followed uniform policy to the letter."

"I remember Mr Bradshaw nearly having a coronary in Art when you turned up braless in sixth form."

Kelly giggled.

"The Head sent me home to get changed. She wasn't best pleased. Kept on about them being for children not for men to ogle. The more she prattled on the worse it sounded. Don't think she ever realised why I kept sniggering."

"Em flashed the Pizza delivery boy the other night."

I cursed Liam for telling everyone that as he laughed at my embarrassment. Of course Kelly demanded details which I reluctantly gave.

"... so I was holding the box and two milkshakes and had to pass over the money. The coat came open and nearly fell of my shoulders. Pizza boy definitely got an eyeful."

Kelly was finding it hilarious.

"I can't believe that of you."

"Liams fault. He dared me. But no way am I ever doing it again. I wanted to die."

"How much did he see?"

With a couple of mouthfuls of gin I was warning to telling the story.

"At least one tit..."

"And her foof." Liam jumped in.

Stefan was in hysterics.

"Her what?" Kelly looked gone out.

"Shut up." I laughed.

"Whatever it is, he saw it." Liam added.

"God Em. That's a word my grandma would use." Kelly giggled.

"I was trying to be polite when I said it."

"Nowt wrong with pussy." Stefan said with a big grin on his face.

"Which Pizza place was it? I'm going for a job."

"Should have recorded it on my phone."

"Fuck off Liam." I snapped at him.

"You're not getting any videos of me naked."

"Em." Kelly was laughing.

"You don't make videos?"

"No. No way."

"You gotta make videos.

We do all the time.

Wanna see one?"

"Nooo." I protested as she put her hand to her phone.

"And neither does he." I could already see Liam looking hopeful.

Not a chance. I wanted out of this conversation and my stomach was grumbling.

"There's a table free over there. Let's eat."

"It's all waitresses here Em. So unless you're secretly batting for the other side..."

"Shut up Kelly. I'm not flashing anyone ever again."

I shuffled them away from the bar desperately hoping the subject would change.

I glanced at the cause of my embarrassment and caught Liam staring at Kelly's arse.

"Oi. I'm here as well you know." I jabbed him with my elbow.

"What? Yeah I know."

Long blonde hair, a tiny waist and big tits, Kelly had always caught the boys attention. I didn't care that Liam fancied her a little, but it was becoming annoying to find him ogling her at every opportunity.

"Just remember whose flat you're going home to." I whispered.

"And whose bed you'll be sharing. Or it might be the sofa if you don't behave."

That dress with its half open front certainly wasn't going to help keep his eyes away. Even I found myself glancing. Kelly did have gorgeous tits. My own attire was far more conservative. Yep. I looked like a Secretary again, even with my hair down. I'd try contacts as soon as I could afford them I decided. Perhaps losing the specs would help.

"What we all eating?" Stefan asked.

"I want to see the menu first." Kelly said.

I manoeuvred her into the comfy corner bench before the boys could get in there. Thankfully over dinner no one brought up my unintentional flash again. Instead the boys turned to football while I chatted about old school friends and Kelly tried to tell me how I should dress more provocatively. Can't say I was impressed with the idea of tight tops and short skirts. Sounded too much like Sarah's idea of work clothes.

"I'm just saying reveal a little more skin and give the boys a treat."

"I don't need to. I've got Liam and he sees all he wants to see at home. Christ we spend most of own time naked. What more do you want me to show him?"

"Oh the joys of your own place. We have to cover up and worry about being quiet. My bloody parents are always at home."

She sipped her drink again, beginning to look decidedly worse for wear.

"It's not all about Liam. Don't you like it when someone new checks you out?" She smirked conspiratorially.

"No.

Liam's enough for me. I don't need anyone else's attention."

"What? You never thought about it?"

"You mean someone else?"

I glanced at Liam feeling guilty for even talking about it.

"No. Never.

Do you?"

Kelly smirked. Too much drink was making her say silly things.

"All the time.

I like to keep my options open."

She shuffled about in her chair as though the mere mention of it was making her hot. It was me that coloured up.

She was whispering now.

"I love Stefan to bits. But given the chance with someone else, I would. Wouldn't you if you could get away with it?"

"No."

Stefan broke in ending whatever she was going to say in response.

"I'm off to bar. I want to see what whiskeys they've got."

He lifted himself out of the chair completely oblivious to Kelly's musings of betrayal.

"Anyone else want anything?"

"I'm fine." I said seeing my cue for the ladies and a chance to escape an uncomfortable conversation.

"I think I've had plenty enough."

I already felt more than tipsy as I slid off the bench and headed for the toilets. Stefan went in search of some new undiscovered product from the brewing industry. He did it every time. The bar was an adventure playground to him, always full of new discoveries.

I couldn't see Stefan when I came out of the toilets but I found Liam had tucked himself into the corner with Kelly unnecessarily sat on his lap. She jumped up when she saw me returning and for a moment I thought it just a bit to fast. I also saw her phone in her hand with a glow from the screen.

"What are you two up to?" I asked.

Just who was the someone different she thought about getting away with it with I wondered. Liam looked sheepish.

"Liam's just been telling me about your new job." Kelly sat on one of the chairs making room for me to slide in next to Liam.

"I haven't got it yet."

I squeezed Liams thigh under the table, high up so that my knuckles brushed cock, just to remind him who he was with. I noted it's hardness as he wriggled to ease a discomfort he shouldn't have had.

"But the interview went well. The boss said we'd talk about it some more next week."

"More drinks everybody."

Stefan appeared carefully juggling three awkwardly shaped glasses in his hands. I forgot about Liam as Kellys attention returned to her own boyfriend.

After they finished up and Liam had told us the virtues of his latest alcoholic discovery we moved over the road to a club. More drinks and drunken dancing lay ahead.

"Cold" Kirsty shuddered as we crossed between the traffic.

I wasn't surprised in that dress. By the time we reached the door her nips were like the proverbial coat hooks. Much to the delight of Liams flitting eyes.

I glanced down. My own blouse and bra were keeping mine in check but I wished I could carry off a dress like that. But the thought of anyone other than Liam seeing my tits horrified me. Bad enough I'd flashed the Pizza guy.

Inside it was loud and crowded. Lights flickering between directions and colours hurt my eyes as alcohol pickled my brain.

"Gin."

Was my response to Liam's question before he even asked. If pissed, keep going.

"Oops."

Kelly tripped and I was treated to a handful of her glorious tits as I caught her.

"Oh shit."

We both stumbled, before bursting into fits of laugher for no reason.

"Here."

I was still giggling as I swallowed back the gin and my head filled with the music.

"I want to dance." I announced.

Liam obliged, pulling me onto the floor. My eyes scanned around. Now I saw Stefan, the lights making his shirt shine with an unnatural brightness that highlighted his muscular frame. Kelly must be mad to consider risking loosing him for a quick shag with a stranger.

"Stefan looks... tasty." I said too quietly for Liam to hear.

He did. He had a subtle masculinity about him. Liam was my man, my love. But he wasn't the picture of manhood that Stefan was. Kelly was a lucky girl. So why was she sitting on Liam's lap? And had she shown him one of her smutty videos?

The music changed with a bang and my thoughts went to dancing.

Liam was good. Natural rhythm that he always managed to use for touching me sensuously on the dance floor. The very first time we'd danced, the very night we met in a club he'd used this technique, leaving me in desperate need by the time I'd gone home alone in a taxi.

I'd been younger then. And innocent. We'd snogged for ages. However, I'd gone home alone, intent on keeping myself intact until the time was right. But I'd known that very night he was the one.

"You'll know when you meet him." Dad had said many times as I was growing up. That night I had and I knew.

And my God had I cum so hard riding my dildo at two AM with his face filling my thoughts. I'd heard mum go across the landing to the bathroom almost immediately after and to this day I still think I'd woken her. So, so embarrassing.

Liam was doing his thing now. Flamboyant movements, each designed so that his hands could brush my over my hips, my tits, to caress my contours. All the while mouthing in perfect sync to words I couldn't make out in the song. I suspected he made his own up. Either way it left me in fits of giggles.

Then he was pushing himself up against me. I responded, our bodies moving in sync, engaging in an intimacy that mirrored sex. God I wanted him to fuck me.

The tempo changed with the DJ making an announcement of the last dance and Liam pulled me in tight for the final slow dance.

"People are watching." I reminded him as his hands caressed my arse.

"Let them.

You're mine and I don't mind letting everyone know."

I kissed his neck and held him tight as the tune filled my head. I didn't ever want to let him go.

I could see Kelly and Stefan over Liams shoulder. Not as touchy feely as us but they seemed happy in each others company moving around the dance floor. Again her sitting on Liams lap bothered me.

Then fingers turned my face gently to his and we kissed, washing away my fears on a rush of desire.

THREE

It was late when the taxi dropped us back at my flat. I was pissed out of my brain, stumbling up the stairs with Liam supporting me while I continually tried to sit on a step and giggle.

"Key?"

I rummaged around in my bag and gave it to him. My chances of hitting the keyhole were somewhat suspect.

"You fancy Kelly don't you."

I accused him as I sat on the bed and waited for the room to settle a little.

"What? No."

"Yes you do you liar.

I saw you looking."

"She's alright but she isn't you."

"You told me once you like blondes"

"I prefer brunettes."

"Liar.

I saw her sitting on your lap. And you had a stiffy."

"You're drunk."

"So are you."

"Then we're two drunks together."

He was pulling his clothes off and I found myself looking at his waxed smooth torso. Not a muscle man like Stefan by any stretch of the imagination. In fact he was on the lean side. But he was mine and I wanted him.

"I don't blame you. Her tits are amazing, especially in that dress."

"Who cares. Yours are more than lovely for me."