The Justice League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kicked my shoes off and fell back on the bed willing the room to stop spinning around me. I hardly noticed my panties being pulled away.

"Careful with my skirt." I muttered as I felt it hitched up around my waist.

Liam parted my legs and just started kissing me around my pussy.

"Aw fuck."

I tingled at his touch and reached down to play with his hair. It wasn't long, just enough that I could grip in between my fingers and guide him.

"You can pretend I'm Kelly if you want."

"Shut up about Kelly."

His tongue circled my slit like a predator before finding the fine crevice and peeling it open.

"Uhh.

Did she show you her home movies?"

He didn't answer, instead just becoming even more engrossed in eating my pussy. It felt good, better than than when I was sober. Alcohol just tore away a layer of control and heightened my sensitivity. Having lips gliding through my dampness, a flexible muscle flicking at my bean was so delightful. Little shivers fired through my belly and tendrils of excitement reached up and curled around my tits. My nipples ached and called for Liam's hands to squeeze my flesh.

He was too busy down below so I did the job myself. Squeezing them through my top. Then pinching my nipples hard to ease the incessant ache.

"Uhh."

My head swam with a mixture of arousal and alcohol and I started to lose control of my thoughts. Only my little bean mattered.

"Lick it." I muttered.

He did. Firm tongue flicks that made me jump with each touch. I was shuddering towards the cliff, unable to judge where I would fall in my drunken haze. I squeezed my tits harder, twisting my nipples till they hurt through my alcoholic stupor. At that moment I would have sucked on them had they been big enough to reach.

"Stop. Stop. You'll make me cum."

"Thought that was the idea?"

"I want you to fuck me."

"That's also the idea."

He rolled me over onto my belly and lifted my arse up. I waited perched on my knees with my face down on the bed. I felt my skirt folded over into my back and cool air on my bare arse cheeks. I was so wet that Liam slid in easily, sending shivers through me.

"Uhhh."

He started slow, caressing my cheeks and hips. In deep, back out until only the very tip held me open. Then in again.

"Oh Christ that's good."

I wondered about Kelly. Was she getting it from behind or missionary? Perhaps she was on top with those massive tits bouncing in front of Stefan's eyes. The thought just made me hotter.

"Faster.

Fuck me."

Liam obliged. Grunting as he banged me. His body slamming into my arse cheeks with the slap slap of flesh against flesh.

I wondered if Kelly could reach her tits with her mouth. Would it be fun to suck on tit?

"Oh fuck." I gasped.

A relentless ride stoking the burn building in my groin. I imagined Kellys tits bouncing as she rode Stefan's cock. Her mouth parted to draw air as she climbed ever higher towards her moment. Did she scream?

It seemed surreal that I accused Liam of thinking about her and yet in my drunken haze it was me thinking about it.

Was her pussy as tight as mine I wondered. I was lost in desire. Not for Kelly, or Liam. I just wanted sex. To be fucked.

"Oh please. Make me cum."

I wanted it. So wanted it. Then he stopped, cheating me just moments before my prize.

His cock pressed at my arse ring and I knew I was too pissed to fight him off. Sober and this was always a no, but drunk Liam took advantage, not for the first time.

"Use lube." I muttered resigned to what was coming.

It was cool dripping onto my ring, then came the zingy tingle and his crown was back at my entrance. I spaced my knees for support and keeping my arse high, burying my face into the pillow. Liam pressed into me, breaking the barrier with a pop.

"Uhh."

The room spun again and the discomfort in my arse sent my head reeling.

"Oh fuck."

The tingle from the lube spread inside me alongside the pressure of his organ tunnelling deep into my back passage with small pumps until he was buried up to his root.

"That okay?"

He didn't care if it wasn't when he was determined.

"Just do it."

The slap of flesh rang in my ears again as his thrusts made my ring burn.

"It hurts."

"You like it really."

I didn't. But when I was drunk I tolerated it to keep him happy. The alcohol relaxed me and made his entrance easier. But it was still extremely uncomfortable. I bit into the pillow and reached down to flick my pearl, refusing to be cheated of my own pleasure.

Anal for me was a strange sensation. I hated the feel of being filled where I shouldn't be. I hated muscles being stretched that shouldn't be. But his cock moving inside also excited the nerves that lined my other tunnel, driving my desire to cum just as much as being properly fucked.

"Mmm."

I wondered if it was my butt he saw looking down on me or Kelly's. I imagined he was thinking about her. It wasn't something that normally bothered me massively. After all it wasn't as though I hadn't fantasied behind closed eyelids. It was what we all did on occasions. Just so long as it stayed fantasy.

Liam was mine. I had no insecurities, just an alcohol induced curiosity as to what his thoughts were. And I was excited that somewhere across town I knew Kelly would be on a similar journey towards oblivion to me with the gorgeous Stefan. I wondered if he had a bigger cock than Liam.

"Oh God."

Again the room span around me.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

It wasn't so bad now. The need to rub my bean overriding all other thoughts. Alcohol swirled in my head. My fingers circled furiously as Liams thrusts became ever more desperate.

"Fuck."

We came almost together. His seed filling my arse like a hot expanding balloon as I quivered under a wave of total happiness. A delight that wiped my head of all thought beyond...

"I'm coming."

I felt tingly and my legs shock with a weakness then an instant later my bean exploded with a wave of euphoria riding up my spine.

"I'm coming." I cried out again.

"Aw fuck yes."

I pressed my fingers deep inside my sodden tunnel, squeezing out more of the delightful feeling.

"Oh yes."

I fell asleep almost to the second his cock slipped out of me.

When I woke I found I still had my glasses on. It was already light. Early spring and the sun light was bright where it pushed in around the edges of the curtains and cut through the material in thousands of tiny pinpricks of brilliant white.

"Christ." I closed my eyes against it.

I was still on my stomach where I'd fallen asleep in the early hours with my dress rucked up around my waist. Next to me Liam remained asleep, rapped in my quilt while I lay exposed and cold.

"Fucks sake."

I twisted round and sat up, wincing at the bright light again. Liam stirred and gave out a grunt but didn't wake. Careful not to disturb him any more I slid off the bed and took my skirt and blouse off, finding a tee shirt to wear instead. I hung the skirt up hoping the creases would fall out and put my top in the wash basket before heading out to the kitchen to make coffee.

My head was foggy from too much alcohol. This was the point at which I always regretted drinking so much. And despite vowing not to, I always did it again.

I didn't hear Liam. I was oblivious to him until his fingers reached between my legs under my dressing gown, flicking over my pussy. I flinched, jumping away with a twist.

"Fuck.

Stop it."

"Spoil sport."

"I've never known anyone want it as much as you."

"How many have you known."

"Beside the point."

Yeah he was the only one. I was more than happy for that to be the case. And I loved his constant need to fuck like a rabbit despite my feigned protests. I hoped that this would be how it would always be between us.

"We used to fuck all day." He whined.

"We still do. Stop complaining. You get enough."

I leant against him and we shared a passionate kiss.

Then I remembered.

"And..."

I pushed him away accusingly.

"You fucked my arse last night. Be thankful."

He smirked.

"Yeah. I did didn't I."

"It still hurts."

It didn't but it suddenly felt uncomfortable at the memory.

"Do you want milk in your coffee?"

He rubbed his head betraying the same headache that afflicted me.

"Nah. Black I think."

We spent the morning shopping but by the afternoon we were back in bed. This time smooching and exploring each other's bodies slowly while we chatted nonsense or watched porn clips on his phone and criticised the over acting.

We fucked several times, slowly. Stopping before we came to talk some more. It was sensual and fun. A climb to the summit of arousal before turning back again and again. Each time it became harder and harder to resist.

Eventually we took it all the way with me riding him cow girl while he caressed my tits.

After that we watched a movie before actually using my bed to sleep.

Sunday was much the same only without the shopping. I sometimes wondered if it was normal to behave like hormonally charged rabbits at every opportunity.

Liam dressed to go home after we'd eaten. I wanted my bed to myself for a good nights sleep. Work tomorrow. I wanted to be fresh. I felt sure Mark would be watching me closely at the moment and I needed to make a good impression.

"I'm working overtime all week." Liam reminded me.

"I won't see you till Friday. Any chance of a quickie in the car at lunch time?"

I smirked.

"Not a chance. I don't do daylight outside."

It was mostly true but not unknown. I was fine with the car when it was dark. But the thought of being seen terrified me.

"I'm at the party Friday.

Come over Saturday. We'll get a pizza."

"You want to see your new boyfriend again?"

"Oh shit."

I remembered my accidental flash. I couldn't face him again any time soon.

"Perhaps Chinese instead."

Monday was a testing day for all of us. We were on our best behaviour all day. Answering calls, efficiently entering orders and filing everything to keep our desks clear. Even Sarah had made the effort, donning a work suit to look professional. She actually looked quite good in it and for once I saw how attractive and mature she could be.

All this because the big boss was over from Germany. Jonas Reinhold. It was his company, built up from nothing in the nineteen seventies. The company had gained other directors and shareholders over the years but he still held a tight rein from the top.

He was an old man now. Approaching eighty, but still spritely and as sharp as a pin. I could see that from his eyes. They saw everything, even giving Sarah a cheeky grin as they flashed down her legs. Any other man his age would have had a coronary.

Of course Mark was in his element as the most senior person in the U.K. There were even rumours he could take over the Board when the old man eventually retired.

It didn't seem impossible. The two were clearly very friendly and comfortable together. And the day when Reinhold finally stepped down surely couldn't be too far away.

"They go back a long way." Melanie told me.

"Twenty years or so."

"Mark's been here that long?" I asked.

"Not in the same job. He started out as a Technician."

"Wow. Never knew that."

I couldn't imagine him with his hands dirty. To me he belonged in a suit. He looked like a boss. A man in charge.

And to my surprise Mark was fluent in German. Hearing that I was even more in awe of him. I wished I'd been able to do German at school instead of French. That was boring and I'd flunked the exam. It'd held zero interest for me. German on the other hand, that was a language of business as much as English. To be able to speak it would open so many doors. Perhaps I'd look at night school.

Oh my God they were coming towards me. I felt myself quivering but determined not to let myself down by shrivelling away overawed by their importance.

"This is Emma Davis. She looks after our customers in the South East."

I was taken aback that Mark chose to introduce me of all people.

"Hello. It's very nice to meet you."

He said warmly.

I forced myself to hold his gaze. Intelligent eyes bore into me. I felt a fraud.

"Pleased to meet you."

I gave my warmest smile and hoped I didn't look too in awe.

"It is good to see younger people in the team. It was young people like you that built this company. I was one of them once, many years ago. Youth has vitality. It brings new ideas. Sadly there are too many old people like me slowing things down today." He laughed.

"I'm sure you still have the same vitality you had in your youth." I responded politely I was warming to him. Not so scary after all.

I think in his younger days he would have been quite a man. Even now I could sense his authority and there was still a hint of good looks about him.

"Sadly not.

It'll soon be time for someone else to take the reins."

I noted the glance Marks way.

"And perhaps one day it will pass again to someone like you."

"I think I'm a little way off that at the moment. But certainly I want to contribute as much as I can."

My eyes flicked to a carefully observing Mark. He was judging me. I knew. And I think I was passing the test.

"Very good.

I hope to see you again."

He smiled and started walking on. I felt elated. That he could look at me and see someone who might run the company in the future. And that he'd spoke to me rather than longer standing staff like Melanie or Moira. Was that a signal I was being considered for the promotion I wanted? Or was I reading too much into it?

Sarah was watching me again. Her eyes always seem to be following me. What was it with her?

She hated me. I was certain of that. But I had no idea why.

Liams constant pestering on the phone had me caving by the Wednesday. I met up with him in a secluded spot down by the canal.

"There's people about." I protested.

Christ I hated doing it outside in daylight.

"Wouldn't you rather go for a coffee?"

"Fuck coffee.

There's no one about. Who's going to come down here? It's a shit hole."

"Oh how romantic."

"Well I judged Paris a bit too far for a lunch break."

It was true. It was a grubby little corner, but I wanted it as much as he did if I was honest. I looked about. Trees overhung his car and some old derelict boarded up buildings hid us from the busy shopping street that I knew to be just yards away. It was risky. Anyone could come down the alley. A dog walker, or school kids looking for a place to smoke in the lunch hour. Sometimes a couple of homeless guys hung out here drinking cider. But Liam wasn't going to give up. And I was here.

"Come on Em. I'm going to explode in my pants if you don't help me out."

"You need taking to the vets."

Liam was kissing my neck and pulling my blouse apart, desperately trying to gain access to bare flesh. I glanced at the time. I didn't have all day to decide.

"Fuck it"

I pushed him away and got in the back. Pulling my panties off as he followed me into the cramped space. I bent myself over the front backrests between the head restraints with my feet in the footwell. A tried and tested position in the small car with my hands on the front seat cushions for support.

"Hurry up."

"Oh yes."

I heard his zipper and belt buckle rattle as I again glanced about hurriedly for any sign we might be seen. I was both terrified and excited by the risk.

"If anyone comes..."

"The only people coming are in this car."

He lifted my skirt clear exposing my arse to the full view of anyone who came around the corner. The excitement and fear flooded my pussy with juices and he slid his cock into my wet hole with ease.

"Umm."

"How's that?"

He was forced low over me by the roof line and his breath was hot on my neck as he spoke.

"Fucking wonderful. But too slow." I laughed.

"Get a move on before someone comes."

"Then hang on."

His first thrust almost pushed me through the tight gap in the seats."

"Fuck."

It wasn't the most comfortable position. Especially with Liams hands struggling to reach around me in the same gap as I lay to grab at my tits. But it sufficed.

"Uhh. Uhh."

Each time he entered me my breath escaped with a grunt.

"Harder." I demanded.

I reached a hand under me and found my bean as Liam tried to fuck me better in the confined space.

"Uhh."

My fingers spun over my clit, spreading and squelching my fluids.

"Aw fuck."

I was shuddering with need. My arousal taking my attention from the alleyway I was trying so desperately to watch.

"Uhh. Uhh. Uhh."

Liam came quickly, filling me with his warm cum. He was already softening as my own fingers brought me to climax.

"Oh...oh...uh."

A gentle quivering orgasm. Not a full on lose my mind one. But delightful, and exciting with the risk of being caught.

Liam fell back into the seat as I let the wave pass over me.

"Wow. That was good." He said happily.

I pushed my skirt down as quick as I could and sat back next to him, both satisfied I'd done it and glad it was over before we were discovered by some errant shopper.

"Find me a tissue." I demanded.

"Here."

Thankfully he had a box of Kleenex, probably left over from the days when we only had the car. I lifted the front of my skirt away and started wiping myself as I saw him intently looking down between my open thighs.

"Don't watch me." I said irritably.

"Why?

Not like I haven't seen your pussy is it?"

"You're insufferable."

I pushed my skirt down to cover myself and looked about for my panties.

"Get rid of this."

The damp tissue was pushed into his hand purposefully to get my juices on his fingers as punishment.

"Yuk."

"You don't say that when your mouth is covered in it.

Where's my panties?"

Christ it wasn't a big car. I reached under the seat, feeling about. Nothing.

"It's nearly one." Liam reminded me as he threw the tissue out to join the other litter blowing about on the cracked weed infested concrete.

I felt my heart jump.

"Christ. I gotta go. I'm gonna be late."

I gave one last hunt under the seats before giving up on my underwear and clambered from the car. I was resigned to the fact that I would just have to go knicker-less for the rest of the day.

I ran up the stairs when I got back.

"Sorry. Sorry."

Ten minutes late. To be fair no one would mind but it felt unprofessional to me. I hated being late. And it certainly didn't look good right when I was begging for the Rep job.

I dropped my bag and took my seat. The phone was already ringing as I popped my headset on. Hopefully I hadn't missed any other calls.

"RP Packaging. Emma speaking. How can I help?"

"Is it drafty?"

"You've got them haven't you?"

I'd had time to think about it on the way back. I knew Liam had snatched my panties to torment me. It was just the sort of prank he'd pull. And now he was ringing to gloat.

"Sorry. Couldn't resist."

"You bastard.

What if I have to climb a ladder to fetch a file?"

"You have to do that? Can I come and hold the ladder?"

"No. You're banned from seeing my foof for a week."

"Foof again? Where did you get that word from anyway?"

"Snatch then. That better?"

"I like pussy."

"I know you like pussy. Far too much.

You're gonna pay for this. Big time

Now go away. I've got work to do."

I saw Melanie grinning at me as soon as I'd ended Liams call. Oh fuck. She'd read my lips again.

I typed an email and sent it to her.

'Don't you dare tell anyone.'

I got a reply almost immediately

'I know what you've been doing. Ha ha.'

I glared, almost hearing the singsong voice that she'd have had in her head while typing. Then came another message.