The Justice League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the evening was just as awful if I was honest. Liam spent his time trying to talk to me but all I managed was yes and no. Not necessarily at the right times.

I didn't even enjoy the pizza when it came and ate only a couple of slices.

Liam eventually let the idea of conversation go and settled into watching a movie. I sat with him curled up on the sofa leaning my head on his shoulder as I always did. Tonight it was habit rather than warmth. My eyes were on the screen but I wasn't watching. All I could think about was what Mark had done to me, and questioning what it was that I had done to encourage him. But I had the Sales Manager role I kept reminding myself. My salary would effectively treble overnight so was it such a terrible thing? I realised I was trying to justify it, but I sort of needed to. A cry to tell myself I was in control.

Liam was persistent if nothing else. As soon as we went to bed he rolled onto me as I lay there. I couldn't feel enthusiastic but didn't push him away. Instead I opened my legs and let him enter me. His hands rubbed at my tits and his mouth caressed my neck as I kept my head turned away. I felt numb.

"Come on Em."

"Just do it." I said.

Anyone else would have accepted it wasn't happening. But Liam was too hormonally charged. He was used to wanting sex twenty four seven. And he was used to me putting out.

I could feel him moving inside me but it did nothing for me. Only the thought that I'd let Mark fuck me filled my head and it left me feeling like nothing more than meat.

"What's wrong with you? It's like fucking a sack of potato's."

I put a hand up and stroked the side of his face, giving him a reassuring smile that did little to mask the sadness in my eyes.

"Just fuck me."

Liam kissed me and I did my best to respond. He kept going.

"Umm. Uh. Uh."

I froze the smile on my face and put my hands around his neck, lifting my knees before widening my thighs to accommodate him. I was going through the motions. He kept going at me with my pussy just becoming a means to his end. I felt nothing except a rising resentment that he was using me just as much as Mark had.

"Uhh."

He pulled out, wanking himself until his cum spurted over my belly.

"Fuck."

He rolled away relieved of his need and lay in the bed next to me.

"Christ."

I let my irritation colour my voice as I clambered from the bed to clean his mess up.

"Sorry if it wasn't good enough for you." Liam snapped.

"I just can't be doing with the mess. Don't get it on my sheets."

I wiped away his seed with a tissue as if it was something disgusting. Any other time I'd have been laid back teasing him as I circled my fingers in it, licking them to taste his cum, or trying to wipe it on his own mouth. It'd be a source of fun. A play thing. Tonight it was dirt.

"For fuck sake Emma."

His patience with my mood was just about gone. I realised that but still I couldn't accept that I was the problem. Instead I ignored him and went to the bathroom.

Fuck. What was I doing? Liam was my boyfriend and here I was wiping away his seed as though it was just some spilt milk. I screwed the tissue up and threw it in the pan before peeing.

When I went back to bed Liam was already asleep. I stared at him, wondering if we could ever be the same now I carried a secret so devastating. I'd betrayed him and I had to live with that.

"Alexa. Bedroom light off."

With a flash of blue and a gentle beep the small device did as I asked plunging the room into a darkness that both matched my mood and hid the return of silent tears.

FIVE

Mark didn't apologise on the Monday. I waited expectantly all morning for the awkward conversation that never came.

Neither Melanie or Sarah hardly spoke a word to me. Bob was head down at his desk as always, oblivious to the strange atmosphere.

To be honest I was happy with the silence. It saved me faking normality. I felt anything but normal.

When Mark did appear it was as if Friday had never happened.

"Some light reading for you." He said merrily as he dropped some files on my desk.

"Those are Mikes account files."

I felt a momentary lift in my mood.

"Take your time reading through them.

He's in the car all day if you need to call him about anything you don't understand."

"Thanks."

I flicked through the first one just familiarising myself with the layout. I felt a renewed surge of energy at the first tangible evidence of my new role. The silly fears I'd imagined of it being a dream were finally exorcised. But with it came proof that the sex had also been real.

"Got the job then." Sarah finally spoke up.

"Friday night?"

I glared at her. I knew what she was insinuating. Worse. I knew it was true.

"I think it'll be good for you." Melanie said a little more enthusiastically.

"It'll get you away from here most of the time.

I'll miss you though."

"I'll be in most weeks. Mike always was. And I'll only be at the end of a phone for chats."

I gave her a smile. Being away from the office sounded extra appealing all of a sudden.

"We should go for a drink one evening. I'm sure Jim can manage the boys for an hour or two." I offered.

"Yeah. That'd be cool."

Why did she look as though she felt sorry for me? She couldn't possibly know what had actually happened. No. It was just my imagination.

My car came at the end of the month. I'd expected Mikes old BMW but that was to be sold on and I got the pleasure of a brand new model with just delivery mileage.

I loved it instantly. Sure the experienced Reps had larger models but I was more than happy with my little baby black One. It gleamed of newness and class. Something my ten year old Vauxhall could never have hoped to be.

"Wow.

I love it."

"It's all yours." Mark stood in the carpark holding the keys up like Santa giving out presents.

I'd made it. I really was a company rep. The car was my badge of honour, a visual statement to everyone that I was important.

"Let's take it for a drive and see what you think."

It smelt wondrous, a mixture of plastic and leather, oils, glues and chemicals. No doubt some boring expert would tell me how unhealthy volatile organic compounds were and liken it to glue sniffing. But there was no mistaking the aroma of a new car, nor denying how pleasant it was.

Mark settled himself into the passenger seat and clipped his belt in place.

"It's well equipped. Lane assist, SatNav, Bluetooth. You can play your music through the speakers from your phone."

I savoured the opulence. After my old wreak it was like stepping into the Starship Enterprise. Modern but minimalist with colourful dials and a touch screen. Nothing cheap and plasticky here. And the buttons didn't feel as if they'd go in and never come out which is what happened with my rear screen heater last year.

"It's lovely."

"And lively. It might only be a One Series but it's still a lot more powerful than you're used to. Drive it carefully and don't forget you have to pay the speeding fines yourself."

He was right. It accelerated effortlessly. Everything felt stiff, solid. Nothing creaked or rattled.

"I don't speed. I'm a good girl."

"Everyone has a naughty side."

I winced at the comment, suddenly Friday night came crashing back into my thoughts and I realised this could turn into a ride of a different kind.

"What will you do with your old one?"

"Sell it. I might make a thousand. Money in the bank for a house."

My voice shook. Fear engulfed me but I tried to act normally in case I was misjudging him.

"Thought you had a place?"

"I do. But it's only a tiny flat my dad bought to get me started. Actually it was my sisters first. I kinda inherited it when she moved to London for work."

"Sounds okay. I had to make do with renting a room in someone's house when I first moved out of home."

"It's nice. Just too small for me and Liam to live together. We'll need something a little bigger."

"Are you planning on a family?

Take the next left. It'll put you on the dual carriageway."

"Eventually. Not yet though. I'm only nineteen."

I took the turn.

"Almost twenty." He reminded me with a grin.

"Still plenty of time for all that. I've got a career to build before I pester you about maternity leave."

I was feeling better. A normal conversation.

"Next turnoff." He directed.

Then it all went to shit. Mark put his hand on my knee with the confidence of someone who thought he had a right. Inside, my joy faded into apprehension. The car was a dream, but I felt sure I was expected to pay a price before we returned to the carpark. My stomach turned summersaults. I should push his hand away, tell him to stop. But I'd be back answering the phone. He'd tell everyone I'd come on to him. Who would believe me?

"Where are we going?" I asked fearfully.

I saw the sign flash by. I knew.

"Why don't we turn left down here."

My heart pounded and I felt a shiver shoot up my spine. I took the turn too fearful to do anything else. I knew this road. More importantly I knew exactly what lay along it.

"The country park is on the right up ahead. Turn in there and we can have a chat."

His hand rose higher, his fingers now massaging my inner thigh. I could feel myself trembling as an icy cold gripped me.

"Okay. "

I daren't say anything else in case my snatched breaths and the quiver in my voice gave me away.

"I put your new salary through this morning. Back dated to the start of the month."

My inner voice screamed 'No'. It told me to turn back. But the pretty little German car felt so sweet to drive. Then there was the salary he was purposefully reminding me about. It would enter my bank for the first time in a couple of weeks. A sum that I'd only dreamt of until now. It was all mine. So long as Mark was happy with me. It was my fault anyway wasn't it? I must have encouraged him somehow.

We entered the park. A large carpark opened out either side of us before the wooded areas. I prayed he'd let me turn in here amongst the other cars where there were people about. Just to talk.

"Follow the lane. It'll take us to the lakes. It'll be quieter there."

Oh fuck. Without a word I did as he said feeling as though I was compliantly walking to my own gallows. The stony track crunched under the tyres as I guided my new present towards the tree lined water. Then we were onto the small grassy parking area. I looked about wishing it was crowded. There were just two other cars I could see. Dog walkers probably, out in the woods list to sight for hours. I headed well away from them as I fought an internal battle for my self worth.

Eventually I became resigned l to paying a price of my gift, rationalising that it wouldn't be so bad. Surely lots of girls did it to progress. It was just the way of the world no matter what anyone said to the contrary. It was daylight. He'd be happy with a grope and a smooch right?

As soon as the engine stopped Mark was pawing me. His hand was inside the top of my clenched thighs rubbing at my snatch. His mouth under my jaw, kissing my flesh and pushing my head back. All the while my eyes darted about terrified someone would walk by.

"God you're so beautiful."

"There's people about." I said nervously.

My eyes darted around but I couldn't see anyone. Even so, I couldn't be naked. Not here in the daylight. If someone saw me I'd die.

"It's quiet here. It'll be fine."

He was moving across, his weight beginning to lay across me.

"I... I can't be naked." I sputtered.

"Not here. Not in the day."

This was worse than Liams spot down by the canal. It was so open. Someone could walk up from any direction.

I rubbed at his cock, squeezing his shaft through the material deciding I'd at least keep my clothes on if I satisfied him with my mouth. Fuck. I felt sick at the thought. But I couldn't be naked. I just couldn't.

"Please. Don't make me get naked. Not here."

He moved back onto his seat seeming satisfied with the alternative I was offering.

"Okay."

I found myself controlling my own assault, pulling at his belt. I was grateful when he stopped pawing at my pussy to finish the job, pulling his trousers and underpants down to his knees. He approached sex with the same self assured confidence as his work. It was clear he'd take what he wanted whether I wished to give it or not. It was expected. Just like he expected monthly sales figures and production reports.

I was fast learning the art of the fake smile as I quickly took his cock in my hand and leant over him before he got other ideas. It was no different to Liam's I told myself. I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and began a slow massage, up over his crown and back down to the root lost in a forest of coarse dark hair. I could see the first grey pubes standing out like streaks of lightening against a black sky. He was twice my age but not unfit. A powerful man physically and mentally. A good lay for someone I tried to tell myself. Just not me.

"That's good.

Our secret."

I could smell his cock. Musky, with none of the masking body sprays and soaps that Liam used. Again not unpleasant but I felt sick all the same.

"Oh that's good."

His bare arse drew creaks and squeaks from the Dakota leather as he squirmed in the seat with rising excitement. An excitement that to my horror I was activity engaged in making happen.

His first fluids coated my hand and lubricated my movements as I started to increase speed. Get it over with my inner voice screamed.

"Fuck.

Your hand's as smooth as your pussy."

It wasn't a shock when Mark put his palm on the back of my head and guided me closer towards it. All hope that I'd get away with just giving a hand job faded. 'Just like Liam's' I told myself again as I opened my mouth and closed my eyes tightly. 'Just like Liam's'.

My lips glided over his silky smooth crown. I tasted saline and smelt the strong musky odour of masculinity. Like Liams only sharper, stronger. I did it quickly, all the while with the panic in my mind that someone would come by and see us. My head bobbed up and down, taking his length further than I wanted as his hand, tangled in my hair guided me firmly.

"Uhhh." He gasped from deep in his chest.

It was nothing like Liams. It was bigger, hairier. More... animalistic. The smell and taste more coarse, biting at my senses. I could feel myself shaking.

Mark squirmed under me, pushing his cock up while a hand squeezed a tit like some management stress ball. He held my head so firmly. Making sure I couldn't escape. Liam would never do that.

I tried not to breathe and pumped him hard with my hand, never being so grateful as when he burst in my mouth.

I opened the door and leant out, spitting the contents of his ball bag onto the grass. The salty flavour hung on my lips as though even his seed was determined to torture me. I felt sick. I swallowed back and counted to ten, forcing myself not to focus on the taste in my mouth.

"I think you're gonna make a fine Sales Manager Emma."

Yeah, just so long as I kept satisfying him. Of course it'd been obvious since the party, maybe even before, that I'd walked into a trap. Willing and unaided I'd made myself a slave at his beck and call. I was shaking as with this second incident the reality finally stretched out in front of me unquestionably.

I had the title, the car and the wage. Just so long as I fucked him when he wanted. And my alternatives? Call him out? Complain? Everyone loved Mark. They thought he was a great boss, and the perfect family man with his wife and two children. I'd be the one without a job. Not him. It would be me everyone blamed. The slut who thought she could sleep her way to the top. How could I live with that? How could I tell mum and dad, or Liam?

"I'll do what it takes."

I said the words knowing I wasn't committing myself just to hard work. I was expected to do whatever he asked. Sexually. I was disgusted at myself, but the fake smile didn't slip once. What had gone though, was any naive belief that the incident in the beer garden would be a one off alcohol fuelled occurrence.

It would get easier. It'd only be occasional. I'd get used to it. Liam would never know. All things I would tell myself on the drive back as Mark chatted about the factory. I wouldn't be listening, just agreeing at appropriate moments and flashing my best smile to make him feel good.

I adjusted my glasses and started the engine again.

Back in the office I composed myself before taking my seat. I wouldn't think about it. I'd forget what happened.

"We saw you out the window."

Melanie said.

"It looks lovely."

"Love the colour." Moria added.

"It is. Very smooth. And fast. And lots of toys. My old car hasn't even got SatNav."

Despite the turmoil in my head I was genuinely enthusiastic about the car. While I focused on that everything else was a distant dream.

"Comfy seats?" Sarah enquired.

"Leather. And heated."

"Well that'll be nice on your bum. And easy to wipe down."

I looked at her, suddenly seeing the accusation written across her face. She gave me a forced smile and turned back to her screen while I felt the reddening in my cheeks.

I put my head down and tried to concentrate on my work. I wouldn't be in the office much after today. Sarah could think what she wanted.

I wasn't proud of myself when I left work that evening. How could I be? I knew without a doubt that I'd become Marks bitch. A plaything to perform whenever he demanded it. Payment in kind.

It was great having the envious eyes of the office on me as I drove out of the carpark, but deep down I was shaking with a fear I couldn't exorcise. I felt trapped on a runaway train heading in only one direction and I had no idea how to get off.

I went shopping before I went home. I hoped a little normality would help me distance myself from my situation. A new suit for work that'd mould my new image. I tried several, trying to forget the afternoon. Somehow I still looked like a Secretary. Spending money kept the evil at bay and allowed me a false comfort while I went around the shops.

All the time I glanced at the pretty assistants or office girls out shopping, asking myself if they too were fucking their way to the top. How many of the well dressed ladies in their thirties and forties that were bosses had got there by opening their legs? I told myself it would be lots. And that they had coped and made the best of it. That they had nice houses and cars because of it. It was all imagination but believing I wasn't the only one gave me comfort. False comfort.

Liam came over for the first time in days that evening. Arriving just as I was getting out of the little BMW.

"What do you think?"

Showing off my new prize allowed me a high of satisfaction again. I was managing to speak to Liam without biting his head off. Perhaps I could keep my dirty little secret buried away and we could be as we were.

"Yeah it's nice." Liam replied without any enthusiasm.

"I've asked HR to add you to the insurance."

"Don't. I'm happy with my Focus."

"Yes. But when we go out together it'll be this one we take. You need to be able to drive it."

He looked at it again.

"No thanks."

He was annoying me now.

"Liam. We're moving up in the world. Together. No more bangers."

I was trying to be enthusiastic. Trying to include him. It'd been over two weeks since the... first incident. We hadn't once had an evening together that hadn't ended badly since.

Once I'd come home to find him naked, playing with himself in anticipation of me letting him fuck me as I always did. His attempt at normality. I'd screamed like a banshee until he'd pulled his clothes on and stormed out.

1...34567...16