The Justice League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm just jealous really.'

Now I smirked. Feeling saucy.

'Next time you can bend over the front seats for him.'

'If only.'

I felt a buzz telling her what I'd done. Should I tell her I was knicker-less? Or had she already worked that out? Then my little moment of excitement was shattered by a business call.

"RP Packaging. Emma speaking.

How can I help?"

Across the way Sarah was head down busy. Short skirt with leggings and a tight top. The irony that I thought her the tart while I was the one sat here with the wind blowing around my pussy didn't escape me. Thanks Liam.

FOUR

Mark had organised the evening as a sort of team build. A meal out for the company's office staff in a private function room at a nearby pub.

I'm not sure how it happened but I found myself flanked by Sarah, respectably dressed for once, and Mark himself. Melanie was directly opposite alongside Bob and Moria a little further along with Pete from Tech.

"Well this is nice." Mark said. His voice strong and vibrant.

"Everyone's made it."

He seemed more relaxed than I'd ever seen him. He still had that air of authority about him. He dominated the space with his confident character, but in a more jovial way than in the office.

"Especially my favourite girls."

Even now he was making sure he was centre of the conversation while I sat quietly.

"Now I want everyone to enjoy themselves tonight. This isn't work, just be yourselves."

He picked up one of the many bottles of wine dotted around the table and filled my glass before moving on to Melanie's and Sarah's. Then finally his own.

"I know sod all about wines so please don't shout at me if it isn't a good one." He winked as if it was our secret.

I sipped it. Not that I knew anything either.

"Tastes alright to me."

"It's a Riesling. Goes with anything." His eyes twinkled when he looked at me and I couldn't help but smirk. I already knew he liked me. But now I felt we we communicating on a more equal level. Proper colleagues. That was a good sign.

"German." Sarah popped up alongside me.

"Appropriate for a German company."

I turned her way making a mental note to try and be nice. It wouldn't do for us to be bickering right next to Mark.

"Careful how much you drink." She said quietly. It sounded like some kind of warning.

I didn't understand that. She'd never seen me drunk. What was she insinuating? I parked the idea of being friendly right there and turned to Melanie for conversation instead.

The meal was delightful. Italian. And some of the best deserts I'd seen on offer in a pub. Sarah remained strangely quiet all the way through. As if she didn't want to be there. I put it down to finding herself seated next to me.

"Right. You'll need to excuse me a minute. There's something I have to do."

Mark stood up and raised his voice.

"Please everyone.

Can I have your attention for a minute.

"Each and every one of you has worked hard this past year. As a company we've experienced a lot of changes in some challenging times and still we've gone from strength to strength. Everyone has played their part in making us the success we are."

He spoke so eloquently. I wished I could be that confident in front of an audience.

"But one person, fairly new to the company has been at the forefront of driving through some significant improvements in how we run our business.

In recognition of that I'd like to take this opportunity to give a special thank you to Bob Landry for all the hard work he's put in over the past year."

Bob deserved this without a doubt but it made me realise how little I had to offer when it came to the interviews. I answered the telephone and punched a keypad. Bob had so much knowledge of the whole business structure. He understood the technical side. He'd studied polymer engineering. Could I compete with that? I had A Levels in English and Business Studies.

"Your dedication and experience has seen the new IBM software integrated into our systems across not only the Sales Office, but across the entire manufacturing process."

Mark continued.

"As of now we have an effective Just In Time process that will keep us ahead of the competition.

In appreciation of the hard work you've put in I'd just like to present you with a little gift."

He lifted a display box from under the table and I saw a glass paperweight with an inscription on it. My heart sunk a little as the award was presented to Bob. I clapped and smiled on the outside but behind the mask I could feel my dream slipping away.

"Again. Thank you Bob."

More clapping as Bob took the small award and held it aloft.

"There's a little something extra inside." Mark added over the noise

"A voucher for you to take the lovely Mrs Landry to dinner without us noisy lot."

"Thank you." Bob replied as he looked around the table.

"But everyone here has played a part. Without the hard work of the Sales Team I wouldn't have had the time. And Accounts helped out a lot with the data input.

Thank you all."

Mark sat down as Bob was speaking, brushing his hand against my thigh as he did so. I shifted in my seat feeling a little embarrassed. Then he put his hand on my leg just above my knee and I went rigid with shock realising it wasn't an accident.

"Take note Emma. Bob is doing great things. That's what I expect from you in the future."

Still trying to come to terms with his touch I stuttered a reply.

"You... you have to give me a try. I mean a chance...

But Bob..."

Distracted by his hand I made no sense. I hoped Mark knew what I was trying to say.

"You're jumping to conclusions Emma."

To my relief his hand patted me like an affectionate uncle and moved away as he was distracted by the Tech Manager speaking in his ear.

I glanced at Sarah to find her watching me.

"What?"

"Nothing." She picked her drink up and looked away.

Jealous because I had Marks attention I decided. Suddenly his hand on my thigh seemed acceptable knowing it'd piss Sarah off.

More drinks went around the table, this time we were ordering what we wanted and I downed a gin just to annoy Sarah. I'd show her I wasn't some silly girl that got giggly after one glass, okay.

Mark leant in close.

"I wanted to talk about your future." He said.

"Are you up for a chat?"

"Absolutely."

Was I? This was my chance.

"It's too noisy in here. We need somewhere quieter. Let's go outside for some air where we can talk."

I followed his lead with my heart pounding in anticipation of good news and headed for the side door. It was well past nine and the autumn temperatures plummeted as soon as the sun went down. My flimsy blouse even with the jacket gave me no protection.

"It's cold out here."

Mark put his arm around me as we headed down to the far end of the beer garden. I let him. Perhaps over familiar, but he was my boss. A company director. It was good that we could be friends.

"Sorry. Just that it's easier to talk away from all the shouting and that music."

I went with him behind the gazebo and I leant against the boundary wall suddenly realising we looked a little like two school children sneaking behind the bike sheds for a cigarette, or a smooch. I stifled a childish giggle.

"So you're set on the Sales Manager role?" He asked pushing his hands deep into his pockets in a considering fashion.

"Of course. I think it'd be good to bring someone younger into the team. Fresh ideas, a modern outlook. I know there's lots to learn but I can do it Mark.

Like Mr Reinhold said. Youth is the future.

Just give me a shot."

I shivered with the cold but this was my opportunity. I was determined to sell myself.

"You realise there are others out there with more experience? I'd be taking a hell of a chance with you. You're only nineteen."

"Almost twenty." I countered.

"Almost twenty. Sorry." He smiled as if he found that amusing.

"I know everything Bob has done for the company. I know he has experience. But he's new to the company and..."

"So are you."

"Yeah. But I'm still longer served by a few months and Bob already has a great job. He does so much more than Office Manager. I just answer the phone. I'm wasted taking calls."

"I wouldn't call it wasted.

And you are good with customers on the phone, no doubt about it. But I'm not sure that necessarily translates out to the field."

"I could be just as great face to face if you give me a chance." I enthused.

"I know I'm young, but you've always talked about developing internal talent. I'm your opportunity.

You could mould me. I'll work hard and do whatever it takes."

"Whatever?"

"Yes."

He moved closer, his features becoming highlighted, sharper in the glow from the garden lights.

"I've always liked you. You're confident. Clever."

"Two A levels. Both grade A's."

Not a degree, and it didn't make me an expert in polymer sciences like Bob, but to me they were important.

"And I only just missed out on History."

"And...very very attractive."

I blushed. Not what I'd expected.

"That can be an advantage with all those middle aged buyers out there. A little flirting never hurt anyone."

"I look like a secretary."

"That's not a bad thing either." He grinned.

"I'd call it the professional look myself."

"I can do flirting if it seals a deal."

Was that the right thing to say?

He studied me for a moment and I worried I'd said the wrong thing.

Then.

"I have other plans for Bob. You should know he hasn't applied for the rep job."

I felt my heart leap at that revelation.

"Really.

So... who has?"

"I don't see that it matters now.

But for this work we have to have a close partnership."

"Absolutely. It's what I want."

Wow. He was giving me the job. I was buzzing. My body was asking with a sudden excitement.

"A very close partnership."

Without warning he pushed me back against the wall and pressed his mouth to mine. His powerful frame pinning me in place. Shock froze me. Wet lips moved like slugs over my own and a cold hand lifted my skirt before clamping onto the bare flesh of my thigh. Higher than at the table. I went wide eyed as it slid upwards even higher, taking my heart rate with it.

I stared at his face in the dull light, willing myself to break free. I couldn't, he had me trapped, rooted to the spot like a deer caught in the headlights. And now my mind was running overtime. The sales job was mine. That's what he meant wasn't it? But if I stopped him kissing me it would be gone.

I opened my mouth, deciding it wouldn't be so bad to let him kiss and grope me. Someone would come out for a cigarette any minute and he'd have to stop. It was the drink. A foolish lapse that he'd be embarrassed about Monday morning.

His hand rose higher still, lifting my skirt clear of my legs, finding its way towards my sex.

"Mark." It was just a mumbled protest as his tongue pushed into my mouth. I tensed, starting to struggle under his weight.

Fingers slid under the edge of my panties at the top of my thigh and a shiver raced up my spine. His leg forced my knees apart and I spread my feet to steady myself suddenly realising I was in trouble.

"Mmm" I grunted, no longer able to form words with a mouth full of his tongue.

To my horror, my stomach churned with the excitement of first day at school. I felt my juices soaking into panty material as I was betrayed by my own pussy.

Mark sensed it, his fingers sliding over my snatch, lubricated by my juice. I jolted at his touch and I realised that if I didn't stop this I would be giving up more than a smooch and fumble.

I pushed him away forcibly and gasped for breath. I saw Mark staring at me. Questioningly. Again I thought of the job I so coveted, seeing it slipping away. I glanced about as confused thoughts and emotions tumbled through my head, looking for an excuse. There was none.

"Come on Emma. You said whatever it takes. The jobs yours if you want it. Don't spoil it now."

I shivered, but not from the cold this time. This man. My boss. He was making it plain I would only get the promotion if I... Christ what?

"Someone could see us." I blurted out desperate not to say an actual no out loud.

My skin was tingling while my head hunted for an escape. The cold made me acutely aware my pussy was craving something I didn't want to give. Mixed messages all over me.

"It's sheltered here. No one'll come down this far. And we'll hear them if they do."

He stepped forward again, this time pulling at the neck of my top. I went queasy as he looked down the gap with a clear view of my braless tits. Nipples swelled hard and my knees shook. I knew he had a clear view and it horrified me I was doing nothing to stop him. But I wanted the job. That was why I was braless I reminded myself. Taking my lead from Kellys exhibitionism it was purposeful omission to catch his attention. Well it'd been more successful than I'd intended.

I gasped for breath as shock invaded my muscles and left me shuddering.

"Very nice. So pert."

"Erm..." I had nothing.

Christ. The job... I wouldn't be the first to give up my dignity for something so valuable to my future I reasoned. But Liam...

He couldn't ever know. I was horrified that I was even considering this. I wished I could think straight. I regretted that gin which now swirled in my brain fogging my thoughts.

"Very nice indeed."

You should wear low tops when you visit your clients. You'll have the orders rolling in."

I focused on the music drifting down from the venue as he manhandled my body again. This time gripping my tits through my blouse and kissing my neck. I went limp, letting myself become little more than a flexible doll, a plaything.

I heard his zipper and belt rattle.

"Oh fuck."

For me it was a cry of shock, of fear, but Mark took it as arousal. A signal of an acceptance while I was still fighting to reconcile my inaction with his assault.

My skirt was up around my waist and fingers pulled my panties to the side. Like a pliant sex doll I waited against the wall as his cock found my entrance. I just froze.

In the gloom he couldn't see the tears forming in the corners of my eyes. For that I was grateful. He pushed himself into me and a traitorous pussy accepted his tool without argument as my mind floated away, refusing to grasp what was happening.

"Uhh." I grunted.

I put my hands around his neck and pulled him in so he couldn't see my face. Couldn't see the horror it displayed at what I was allowing to happen. It would be over quickly I told myself. But I would be the new Sales Representative in the South East for Reinhold Plastics. I focused on that.

Mark thrust at me, grunting like a rutting pig and I let him. I let his hands slide under my top and find my tits. The cold evening air had made my nipples hard and he found them, squeezing until they hurt.

"Mm. Mm. Uh." Each thrust driving the air from my lungs.

I held him tight with my hands across his back, not wanting to touch him anywhere that might arouse him further. I willed it to be over.

"Fuck this is good." He muttered.

"You're so fucking hot.

And wet."

Oh God. Had I invited this? Was my arousal proof that I wanted it?

"Such a tight little pussy."

His words disgusted me. I wanted to scream but instead I stared ahead though the slats of the gazebo that hid us from the rear of the pub. Watching for anyone who might appear. I'd gone from wishing someone would to praying they wouldn't. I couldn't live with the embarrassment of being caught fucking my boss against the wall.

"So fucking tight and fresh."

I felt his cock stiffen and burn inside me and I bit my lower lip as he came. Warm seed filling my pussy and making his last thrusts even more slimy than before. I wondered if I should fake an orgasm but I just couldn't bring myself to. Instead I gave him a tight squeeze and relaxed, hoping he'd take it as a signal I was finished.

"Wow.

That was good." He said pulling out of me and stepping back.

"Yeah." I muttered trying to sound enthusiastic when all I really wanted to do was cry.

"I think we understand each other now."

I didn't respond. Had I given out the wrong signals? Was this my fault? Mark was a Senior Manager. A man we all looked up to. I didn't understand anything at that moment.

I hurriedly rearranged my dishevelled clothing as he did himself up.

"We should get back to the party." I said matter of factly.

It was as though I didn't really matter, even to myself.

"Yes. Before anyone misses us. It wouldn't do to have anyone think I gave you the job for... well."

He was telling me not to say anything. How could I? I couldn't live with the embarrassment.

As we walked back two figures stepped out of the doorway giggling and hunting for a cigarette in the packet one of them held. I wanted the ground to swallow me as they looked up.

"Oh." Melanie said with obvious surprise at seeing us.

Her eyes fell on me. A strange look. Almost pity. She knew. I was certain she knew.

"I just needed some air." I muttered.

I wondered if she could see the beetroot flush of my face in the subdued lighting as I squeezed past desperate to be back inside. Sarah's eyes followed me like searchlights and in my imagination I envisioned her knowing everything.

They couldn't possibly know I told myself. Could they?

I spent the rest of the party in a daze, trying to understand what had happened outside. At one point Bob danced with me and I remember going through the motions only to find myself trembling when he gave me an innocent hug at the end. The only thing I recalled clearly was a state of confusion which ended with the realisation I had the job I wanted so badly. The job. It didn't hurt when I focused on that. Perhaps this was just how it was I reasoned. Perhaps everyone did this to get on.

No they don't. The voice screamed in my head. I pushed it away. Refusing to hear it. If I listened I would have to accept the horror. The shame. I couldn't.

I shared a taxi with Melanie, hardly speaking in the short journey to her house. I could see the lights on as she said goodnight. Jim waiting up for her. I thanked every god I could think of that I was going home to an empty flat. I couldn't face Liam right now.

I'd be fine after a bath and a good nights sleep I told myself. Then would come the awkwardness on Monday. Mark would apologise. We'd laugh and put it behind us as just one of those things that happened at office parties.

I was in tears when I paid the cabbie. Things shouldn't happen. They didn't happen to me.

But they had.

"So are we getting a Chinese?"

"What?"

"Chinese?" He asked again.

I wasn't fine. I'd spent half the night in the bath scrubbing myself. I certainly hadn't slept. And now it was Saturday and Liam was here. And I still had a head full of questions.

"What's up with you? You're not listening are you?"

"Sorry. Just work problems."

"It's the weekend. Forget about work."

I smiled but it carried no warmth. All I could think about was the betrayal. Liam was my man. My love. He'd been the only one until yesterday. I wished he hadn't come round. At least until I figured out how to deal with... things.

My head had run the gauntlet of thoughts. I'd concluded that drink or no drink Mark had taken advantage. Raped me even. But could it be rape when I'd given myself without protest? I didn't want to accept that word. Such a thing couldn't happen to me. It had to be something else.

"Emma?" Liam snapped.

I realised I hadn't answered.

"Yes. Order pizza."

"Pizza? Or Chinese?"

"What?

I don't care."

He gave me a look I'd never seen from him before. Disdain. He picked his phone up and ordered before I could snap.