The Justice League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagined this actress doing the same for the part. On her back in some directors office while a contract sat in his drawer until he was satisfied. Could I do that? Correction. Could it do it again? And keep doing it? Because it was obvious to me now that was what it meant.

I swallowed a large gulp of JD, wincing as it burned my throat. Perhaps that was the only way to get on in the world.

I jumped at the exact moment intended. The slasher appearing out of the dark as the girl put on her best screaming face just as she met her gruesome fate.

"Ew."

I flicked channels. More pretty girls. This time flaunting themselves in bikinis at some picturesque pool setting to win the attention of competing hunks in a reality TV show.

Much the same I mused. Girls using their bodies to gain fame and fortune while TV execs did their best to entice them to have sex. They'd show just enough to boost ratings and fill the tabloids with the juicy details the next day. Emmeline Pankhurst might have gained me the vote, but I wondered if anything much else had changed in the hundred or so years since. Sex was still the key to everything.

I glanced at the time. Ten thirty on a Saturday. Usually I'd be getting myself fucked senseless about now. We'd probably have been at it on and off for a good few hours. And before I'd met Liam I'd have been riding the dildo laying hidden and nearly forgotten under my bed to oblivion. Not now. I had the sex drive of a dead cat and my boyfriend had stormed out of the door.

I took another swig from my glass deciding instead to get drunk. There seemed little point in rushing to bed. Sleep was a long time coming since the office party. And with the additional event on the day the car had arrived I now had two incidents rolling around my head when the lights were out.

The glass was empty. I filled it again.

SEVEN

Monday morning started with a disaster. The confirmation email from Burgon Chemicals was sitting on my screen at the top of the list. I'd lost the contract before I'd even had time to put my last quote in.

"Fuck it."

I put my head in my hands.

Sarah was next in after me. Her red hair and the brilliant white top with her tits swinging about was enough to hurt the eyes.

"Your job's on the board. And on line."

There was the door closing on any hope I might have that I'd only be demoted back to my old role if Mark decided I couldn't hack it.

"Any applicants?"

Sarah hung her coat up.

"No idea. Closing date is next Friday. Looks like they're moving fast.

Coffee?"

"Please."

I looked at her legs in the tight jeans as she passed. Under all that makeup and flaunting clothes she was an attractive girl. Why couldn't Mark have taken his needs from her and just let me do my job. She would probably have been happy to oblige him. Tart.

"Another day another dollar in The Best Little Whore House in England."

She was through the door before I could explode. Already she was making digs at me. I wouldn't take much more.

It's true.

I cursed the voices in my head and pressed Print on my keyboard. I'd have to tell Mark about Burgon Chemicals. Easier to give him the email to read for himself.

And Sarah could go screw herself.

Mark rubbed his eyes after he'd read it.

"Fifty thousand Emma."

"I know. But I can get new business. I've already brought some in." I pleaded.

"Two thousand. Only another forty eight to go." He said sarcastically.

"I know it looks bad. But Mike was going to lose it anyway. Even Bob said so.

You just have to give me a chance to fix things.

I've a meeting lined up for tomorrow..."

"And how much is that worth?"

"I er..."

Christ I didn't actually know. I was making things worse.

"I'll have more details after the meeting. But there will be others."

He studied me. Those dark eyes piercing my soul, then they dropped. An infinitesimally tiny movement. The give away was the light reflected in them changing. I knew he was looking at my tits. Right now I didn't mind. If that's what it took. Nerves made my nipples harden. The shear material of my bra would be letting them push through until he could see the points in my blouse. I blushed.

Suddenly his demeanour changed.

"I haven't seen your flat yet. Time you invited me round."

Oh fuck. My head span.

"Er. Yeah. You're welcome anytime."

The words came automatically. What else could I say? No?

"Tonight? After work?"

It wasn't so much a question as a statement of intent. I wanted to shrivel up and crawl away. There was no doubting what he wanted

'No, no, no'.

"That's fine. What time?"

I felt a dampening in my panties. The disconnect between my senses and my pussy was complete.

"Six o clock is good. I'll still be home in time to see the kids off to bed."

I nodded my surrender. My old job was advertised. I had no way back.

Returning to my chair I tried to rationalise what I was doing. At least it wouldn't be some embarrassing quickie up against a pub wall or in the front seats of my car. I shuddered at the memories. If I was going to prostitute myself at the least I could do it in comfort.

Sarah was leant back in her chair laughing into her headset. All I could see was her nipples poking through the woollen top. Pointy little things I imagined. No bra. So inappropriate for the office. What was she doing? Flirting with a customer, or Richard, the Production Controller?

We all knew she'd been caught on the security cameras in the carpark bouncing on someone's cock. No one outside of Mark actually knew who the someone was. Perhaps it was Richard. He'd been the hot favourite when everyone had been discussing it at the time.

Then the dark cloud invaded my thoughts again. If Sarah was fucking someone in the factory she was doing it from choice. What was I doing? I didn't know.

I left early to go home and shower. There was no question in my mind what was going to happen. I stopped off at the corner shop and bought wine. I'd try to be a good host I decided.

Nerves are a powerful thing. The heart rate shoots up, the body trembles and the impending sense of doom or panic becomes all encompassing. How I was holding it together on the drive home I'd no idea.

I showered quickly and wrapped myself in a thick fluffy robe. I considered dressing but it seemed pointless. I was just going to get naked again.

I felt queasy at what I was about to do but if it took opening my legs to keep Mark sweet it was a small price to pay. At least that's what I was telling myself. Just like all those actresses in Hollywood who made it because they were willing to please important men.

Besides, Mark was okay looking. And I hadn't had any from Liam in weeks. I certainly wasn't likely to now. My fault I reflected a little sadly. But perhaps without the guilt of betrayal I could try and enjoy what I felt I had to do. Perhaps I had Mark wrong. Perhaps we could have a relationship? If only I acted less defensively. Engage him. Enjoy it. Make it pleasurable for him.

It wasn't something I'd ever intended or had even contemplated. But what the hell. In for a Penny. In for a pound.

There it was again. Any and every attempt to justify it. My stomach turned summersaults.

I put a bottle of wine in the fridge to cool and did my makeup. Just a little blusher and eyeshadow, then some gloss to make my lips even fuller than they were. Glasses on or off? I looked at myself in the mirror both ways. I decided to keep them on. I couldn't really see much without the help.

I pushed them up my nose and pouted, quivering at the thought I would soon be putting those lips around Marks cock again. Fuck. Was I becoming a hooker? There was a tap at the door. My heart leaped. Too late now.

I took a deep breath and opened it.

"Hi."

Mark leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek before pushing the door closed behind him while I hurried back into the room with my face burning with embarrassment.

"I've got a bottle of white if that's okay? It's a pretty low percent because you're driving."

I forced myself to sound normal.

"Yeah that's fine.

Nice place."

I turned to face him, acutely aware there was little where else to stand in the small space.

"I see you're keen." He commented looking at my robe.

I flushed crimson.

"Sorry. I lost track of time." I lied.

"Oh don't apologise.

I got you something." His hand came from behind his back to produce a small bunch of brightly coloured flowers.

"Thank you."

I smiled as I took them, sniffing the sweet scent in. Liam had never bought me flowers on a whim. Birthdays and anniversaries, when the reminders set in his phone calendar told him to. And to be honest I hadn't expected them from Mark. I logged the gesture as a positive. Another justification for my actions.

"Just supermarket I'm afraid. Didn't have a lot of opportunity."

"They're lovely. I'll put them in some water later."

I placed them in the kitchen next to the small kettle and opened the fridge to get the wine.

Fuck. Mark wasn't wasting time. I don't suppose being in my dressing gown had helped. He was behind me with his arms were around my waist. I felt his breath on my neck. A little panic rushed over me as his lips brushed over my flesh.

"You smell lovely."

His hands were sliding up my front and I steeled myself, telling myself I could do this. I leant back letting him take my weight as he pulled at my robe tie. By now the blush in my face reached over my shoulders and down over my chest. I could feel the prickling heat of tiny blood vessels opening as fear and embarrassment left my knees wobbling.

My robe fell open and I gasped as hands cupped my tits.

"You're beautiful. Everything I imagined you'd be."

He kissed my neck finding just the spot that sent shivers through me. I quivered, still unsure if it was excitement or fear.

"You smell wonderful.

Is it any wonder I can't resist you."

He led me to my own bedroom and I stood in my gaping robe with his eyes still on me while he started to undress.

Mark pulled his shirt over his head and stepped out of his trousers. I felt the first stirrings of arousal in my pussy at the sight of his body. It was manly, covered in a sparse covering of dark hair His cock bulged in his boxer shorts buried in the dark forest of pubic hair that I'd already seen in the park. So different to Liam's perfectly groomed body.

This was my boss. Naked in my bedroom. I was unable to draw my eyes away as again I tried to justify what I was doing.

"Shall we get on the bed" He said.

A question, but also an order. I could hear it in his tone.

I looked at it hesitantly. Mark would be the only man to lay on it other than Liam. I stepped forward letting him push the robe over my shoulders until it fell to the floor. I took a deep breath. It felt frightening and exciting to be fully exposed before a new man for the first time.

I sat down on the bed as if waiting in the doctors surgery.

With Liam it'd been a gradual thing. Just fumbles at first, then hands under the clothes to make each other come. It was the first for the both of us and it'd been a journey of exploration. Even the first time we'd actually fucked we'd been mostly clothed. Of course things had progressed quickly. At first snatched moments at his or my house, and in the car late at night. Then with dad handing me the keys to the flat we'd turned into a pair of rampant rabbits. We'd spent hours, days in it naked. But that was Liam. A lad.

Now I was with a real man, a proper adult, married with perhaps twenty years of age and experience over me. This wasn't to be the childish sex of teenagers. It was adult, illicit. And above all, I reminded myself, contractual.

I watched in awe as his hands stroked my thighs, slowly parting them, exposing me to his gaze. I fell back and stared up at the ceiling as his head went between them.

"Oh fuck."

Hot breath excited my pussy and I felt my juices gush with a ferocity I hadn't felt in a long while. His tongue rode up my slit, hovering over the spot where my bean hid beneath its fleshy sheath.

"Uhh."

My head fought a silent battle between lust and self esteem. I was selling my pussy just as surely as if Mark had been handing over cash. But at the same time I was aroused with a nervous excitement I'm not sure I'd felt since my first time with Liam. The sense of doing something so wrong has a magic of excitement that's hard to beat.

By the time he pushed his boxers away I was desperate to have his cock. No that wasn't true. My pussy wanted cock. Any cock. I wanted Liam.

Hormones raged, overriding any remaining reticence and I accepted his embrace as he pulled me down to the bed.

Mark rolled onto me, pushing me down with his weight. The smell of fresh aftershave filled my nostrils. I found my legs spread apart as his body slid down me, his mouth seeking out a heaving tit as I gasped great lung fulls of air to steady frayed nerves.

His hands seemed to be everywhere, pushing my arms up above my head, sliding around my waist, over thighs that hurt from trying to fit around his hips.

"Oh Christ." I gasped.

This was out of my control and the same fearful panic I experienced in the pub gripped me.

He slid down further, planting his mouth on my pussy. I breathed relief at the torture leaving my hips and clamped his head between my thighs more in fear than lust. I looked down, seeing his head where Liams should be.

"Uhhh."

Again my head span into a confused shambles as the heat rose in my groin. Tendrils of ecstasy raced up my spine to a brain that wanted to reject it.

Then I found myself spinning over him and his cock filled my mouth. Like an automaton I devoured it. Riding it with my lips, increasing speed with the increasing need between my legs.

I faded from reality, feeling as though I was looking down on myself. Seeing my body naked being ravaged by this man. I saw myself fighting a battle between wanting him and rejecting him. I saw the moment I came and the moment he filled me with his own juice. I saw him turn me again. Pressed flat on the bed.

The pain of him pulling my legs apart before entering me again brought me back to my body with a thud.

"Uhh."

I went wide eyed as it sunk deep into me. Just as hard and hot as before.

"Fuck. fuck fuck."

I cried out in shock as he pummelled into me with a ferociousness that terrified me.

When it was over I swallowed back my discomfort and behaved as if everything was fine.

We lay on the bed as I poured the wine into a couple of tumblers. I was trying to be normal. I felt anything but.

"Sorry no wine glasses."

"You can afford crystal now."

I savoured the fruity drink in my mouth before swallowing back. Letting it refresh my throat and wash away the saltiness that I was finding unpleasant again now that the moment had passed.

"This is a nice little flat you have. Away from prying eyes. I can easily pop round to see you rather than your having to come into the office."

Fuck me on a regular basis was what he was really saying. I sort of already knew that was the price. Transactions needed regular maintenance? And now he was assessing my flat for its suitability. I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

"Of course." I picked my drink up and took another sip.

"This isn't all about the job you know."

I lied. I couldn't even admit to myself that I was so terrified of losing the role that I was prepared to prostitute myself while scratching about for any justification for my behaviour. Even telling myself now that I was enjoying it.

He smiled and I wondered if he believed me. It didn't matter. He would take his fill of me whenever he wanted and I would oblige him. I had little choice if I didn't want to find myself unemployed and publicly shamed. I reconciled myself that at least he wasn't balding and overweight.

"Of course it won't be like having a regular boyfriend. Only an occasional thing. Once or twice a month.

"I understand that."

I nodded, realising I was agreeing terms.

"So you'll also understand that I need to make the most of you when we're together."

Mark took my drink and put it to the side before turning me and pushing me onto my belly a second time. When he started massaging my cheeks and pulling them apart I raised my arse knowing instantly what was coming.

"Fuck."

I screwed my eyes as a finger probed my ring, stretching my sphincter. I wished I'd drunk more wine. What was it with men and anal?

"Uhh."

I shuddered as he entered me. Without lube it felt as though he'd rammed a rod wrapped in sandpaper into me. He went deep, deeper than before, deeper than Liam had ever gone. An unseen tear trickled down my cheek and became lost on the bedding.

"That okay?"

No it fucking wasn't. But if I objected he might renege on what I now though of as our contract.

"Yes."

He started gently, more considerate than Liam to be fair and the discomfort passed. I forced myself to relax, adding appropriate grunts as he rode my arse with more vigour.

"Uhh. Uhh. Uhh."

My pussy was still soaked from our fucking when my fingers began to play there. His balls banged onto my knuckles with each thrust as I circled my bean.

"Aww fuck."

Pain and pleasure merged into one setting my belly on fire until with one almighty gasp.

"Jesus Christ."

I buried two fingers deep in my oozing pussy as my body shuddered with the debilitating shocks running up my spine.

I collapsed forward onto the bed unable to fight the tremor draining my energies. Marks cock left me in an instant and I felt warm cum splash over my butt cheek and onto the small of my back as he finished.

"Fuck yes." He cried out as another splatter dribbled down my arse crack.

I lay gasping for air, glad it was over. But also deeply satisfied. Then I felt guilt. As though I'd committed some awful crime.

My usefulness done Mark just dressed and left with the ease he dismissed a work meeting, or a punter would walk away from a prostitute. That was the end of any ideas I had about trying to turn this into anything other than what it was.

I ran a bath and lay in it soaking. No matter how I rationalised it I'd just had sex as a contractual obligation. I forced myself to admit it again. I was a prostitute as surely as if I'd been counting cash.

Tonight I'd crossed a threshold. I hadn't been reluctant or taken by surprise. I'd actively partook in my degradation. Offering myself rather than just being taken. And here in my own home. My own bed.

It was no big deal. Just sex. Lots of people did it with no feeling. One night stands, drunken liaisons with strangers on nights out, friends with benefits, and those girls in Hollywood auditioning for their big break. So why did I still feel numb?

I heard my phone ringing in the other room. I didn't care. I really wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.

The tears came without warning and I let them. I knew I'd do this again. That I'd have to. Mark held my future in his hands. I decided it was best to let the emotions come all at once and wash away the shame. Then I could face up to the reality. Approach it with detachment. That was the best thing to do.

I didn't go to bed that night. Instead I lay on the sofa and finished the wine. Somehow my bed didn't feel as if it was mine any more. Sleep came eventually, but not a warm restful sleep. It was tormented and broken by dark dreams. I didn't remember them in the morning. But I knew they'd been there, and what they were about.

EIGHT

"Do it yourself."

I was a little taken aback.

"You wouldn't speak to any of the other Sales Managers like that. Why do you think you can me?

I was given this job. The least you can do is respect that decision and do yours."

1...56789...16