The Justice League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I think we all know how you got the job."

I glared at Sarah. What had she just said?

"Remember we saw you with Mark at the Christmas party. Sneaking about in the beer garden together."

"What? I went outside for some air." I flushed red at the memory of Sarah and Melanie smoking as I'd followed Mark back in after taking me against the garden wall.

"Air? Or cock? Just tell us the truth. Did you offer or did he make you suck him off?"

"Fuck you Sarah.

I'm not the one who got caught on CCTV in the carpark with some lad from the factory."

"That's totally different. He was my boyfriend."

"Yeah? How long for? A hour?"

"Well Mark's just a dirty old man abusing his position. What is he? Fifty? He's older than my dad."

"He's not fifty. He's... forty-ish. And he's not abusing anyone."

An inner voice screamed at me as the words left my mouth. Liar.

"It doesn't matter how old he is. I'm not discussing it any further. Get the figures together like I asked or I'll go and see Mark about you."

"Like that'll do you any good. Even you can't get that far up his arse."

I turned and stormed away before she could make any more accusations. The thing was, they hurt because they were true. I did only have this job because I was opening my legs.

Melanie followed me out, finding me seething in the kitchenette. It'd been an exchange she hadn't needed her lip reading skills for.

"You should try and make friends." Melanie suggested seeing my anger.

"With her? It's impossible. Jumped up little bitch."

"You've got her all wrong. It's not you she's angry with. It's Mark."

"Mark? Why?"

"Because..."

She stopped as two of the Accounts team appeared laughing.

"Hello you two.

Are you using the kettle?" Tom asked sipping past us.

"No. You go ahead."

I turned away and went back to the office not wanting to expand the conversation to half the company. Melanie followed but didn't try to say anything more and I forgot about it.

Mum turned up at the flat almost the moment I got home.

"You're not taking care of yourself. Look at you. You look tired."

"I'm fine mum.

Stop fussing."

"If you were fine you'd answer your phone more often.

And you'd still be with Liam."

It didn't surprise me she knew. Or how.

"Yes. Anthea told me you broke up. I thought you two were sound."

"Mothers.

We'll sort things out."

"Anthea doesn't think so.

What happened?"

"Just... life."

"Life?

Are you seeing someone else?"

"Oh mother."

"Don't oh mother me. He wouldn't say much to Anthea so you need to tell me."

I huffed in frustration. I wasn't one to air my dirty laundry. Certainly not with mum.

"I just got too tied up with work. New job. That sort of stuff. He couldn't handle it."

"And that's going to sort itself out?"

"I don't know. Maybe. We'll try. But it isn't the end of the world. I'm nineteen, twenty next month. I've been with Liam since school. Perhaps we needed a break."

"You're seeing someone else aren't you?"

"No."

Something else I was getting better at. Lying.

"Then go and see him. Put Liam first. Not this sodding job."

"I will." I snapped.

Then more softly.

"I will.

When I'm ready."

"Make sure you do. And in the meantime. Eat properly. Not this takeaway rubbish." She poked the empty pizza box on the side distastefully.

She was right I hadn't been eating well. Sandwiches in service stations or dinners with clients and takeaways on the way home. Not the healthiest diet. But easy.

"Mum. I'm fine. Honestly."

"Well you don't look it."

She opened my fridge. It was sparse.

"Well I would have made you something proper to eat while I'm here. But seems you've fallen out with the supermarket as well."

"I've been too busy."

"They're open till midnight. Or there's home delivery."

She shut the door instead deciding to make coffee.

"And you're here now. So you obviously have the evenings."

I took over the coffee prep if only to stop myself committing parricide.

"I'll go tomorrow."

"And then to Liams. Get this silly spat sorted out."

"Yes." I huffed.

"Now can we change the subject."

I could feel her eyes burning into my back as I poured the water. When she spoke again she did finally move on.

"Your Nan wants to stay over for Christmas this year. It's too far for her to travel in one day now she's getting older. I need to think about sleeping arrangements."

"She can have my old room. I don't mind. I'll sleep on the sofa or share with Charlotte."

"Well you can't do that if Liam's coming can you. And what if Charlotte brings someone this year?"

"Then we'll come back here." I was getting frustrated now.

"You can't do that either. It's Christmas. You always stay over. It's family time."

"Oh for f...

What do you want me to say?

Put us in with Charlotte and her imaginary, maybe, possible boyfriend. We can all have a fucking orgy. I don't care."

I couldn't believe I'd just lost it with my mother. I never did that. And now she was staring at me with a look I hadn't seen since I was six.

I shook my head slowly.

"I'm sorry. I just..."

Just what? I didn't know. Everything and everyone was annoying me with the slightest thing recently.

"I just need some sleep." I said calmly turning away again so she couldn't see the tremor in my face.

We both stood in silence for a minute or so while the tension eased.

"I'll leave the coffee." She said finally.

"You do look tired. Get some rest Emma.

And if you need to talk. Come and see me. Or your father.

Whatever's bugging you, we can sort out. I'm sure of it."

I stayed in the kitchen as she left, cursing myself for losing my temper. It was true. I was tired. I wasn't sleeping well. But the idea of telling my parents I was... What was it I was doing? Sleeping with my boss? No. I was being manipulated. Blackmailed into having sex with him in return for keeping my job and my dignity. I was behaving like a common prostitute. Fuck.

It would be another night I lay awake for hours before crying myself to sleep. I took some aspirins and looked for alcohol.

The next day didn't start any better. Within an hour Sarah was digging at me yet again. Somehow she was trying to be calmer about it than yesterday, but she was still the same dog with a bone.

"Come on Emma. You think I don't know what's going on?"

I could see what she was doing. Trying to get me to admit my failings, incriminate Mark, and get us both sacked.

"Give it a rest will you."

"I won't. I see the way his eyes follow you. And I see the way you hang around him.

That wasn't true. I actively avoided Mark, intent on keeping the opportunities to pay my dues to a minimum.

"And the little visits to the office. Don't think I don't ..."

"Oh shut up Sarah. I'm sick of it."

She glared at me.

"You're sitting in that chair only because he's shagging you.

Question is, who initiated it?"

I was getting mad now. And with no one around I wasn't going to keep quiet.

"That's slander."

There was a viciousness in my voice that even surprised me.

"Why don't you repeat that in front of Melanie? Give me a witness and I'll have you out."

"Melanie thinks the same."

Did she? I knew my face was giving me away, turning crimson. I covered with anger.

"Then you can both fuck off."

Time to go. I picked up my files and decided I'd work from home. I'd no intention of sitting around here while Sarah kept attacking me.

My phone rang as I was about to leave.

"Hi Em."

Great just what I needed. Mark. I was just grateful knowing he was at least a hundred miles away on business today.

"Mark.

What can I do for you?"

"I need a favour. I've left some figures in an email on my desktop. Can you be a love and pop in my office and send them over to me?"

"No prob.

Do I need a password?"

"Yes.

It's my registration plate with a hash at the end."

I took it down on a scrap of paper along with the email heading.

"I'll do it straight away."

"Thanks."

I took my bag with me. I still had no intention of staying in the office once I was done. Melanie and Moria would be back from lunch any moment and it wasn't fair on them having to put up with my mood or Sarah's sulk. Or worse, a full blown fight. Best I just wasn't there when they got back.

I found what Mark wanted and forwarded it then picked my stuff up to go.

NINE

It seemed surreal but I felt good, satisfied, as I dropped the Manila folder onto Marks desk triumphantly a week or so later.

"Signed, sealed and delivered." I announced.

"Twenty five K a month. That's half the Burgon account value recovered in one contract."

He looked a little surprised, obviously not having expected me to deliver so soon.

"Well done."

He gave it a cursory glance as though checking it really carried a signature.

"How did you manage that?"

"Told you I could do this."

"Seems so." He smiled.

"Good work.

Pass it to Sarah to set up the account on the system and take the afternoon off. You could do with a rest."

"You sure?"

"One of the perks. How many hours over and above do you put in? I know what it's like to give your evenings up trying to hit deadlines.

Take the time back to recharge when you have the opportunity."

"There is something I've been meaning to deal with. Thank you."

"And tell Sarah to pop in when she's done."

I did as he suggested and gave the task to Sarah. She didn't look best pleased. I couldn't tell if it was the work or having to go see Mark that was the problem but didn't argue. Then I walked out into the afternoon sun feeling on a bit of a high from my first big success as a Sales Manager.

It was warmer today. Perhaps the last reasonable day we'd see before the spring. It was late November and the breeze carried an icy chill with it that couldn't be ignored even as I felt the sunshine warming my face.

There was however another chill in my life that needed attention. I decided I'd put off trying to patch things up with Liam too long. I felt more comfortable in my new role after finding my first big success, and I was certain I could separate my private life from the cost I knew Mark would continue to impose.

Accepting it as a new reality rather than fighting or denying it made things a little easier. I'd learn to compartmentalise my life, it'd be fine. Work was work. Marks demands were part of it, another duty like monthly reports or setting up new accounts. But at home I would shut that part of me away and not think about it. I could make it work. I had to make it work.

Me and Liam were meant to be together. Our two years had always been fun. A journey of adventure, of laughter, and of great sex. Now I was bringing serious money into the relationship perhaps it was time to think ahead.

It was nonsense that he came around to my little flat almost every evening only to go home to his mum most nights. As to my other life, what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. I'd tell Mark to stay away from the flat. I'd do it in the car now the evenings were dark, or we could get a room. It wasn't that often I reasoned. I'd do what he wanted then forget about it and get on with my life. But first I needed to fix things.

Liam lived with his mum across town on the new estate, his dad having run off with a neighbours wife a long time ago when he was small. Apparently he'd been a bit of a rogue so Liam and his Anthea hadn't been too disappointed. They'd managed just fine alone and too my knowledge there hadn't been any other potential father figures in the background.

It was only a short drive to their house. I didn't knock, the door was unlocked and I went in. I'd been here loads of times before. I knew it almost as well as my own parents house and Anthea had become a second mum to me. Her car hadn't been in the drive which meant she was probably working. That was a good thing right now. No need for small talk or explanations. I could just go straight up to where Liam would be sleeping for his night shift and surprise him.

I felt sure he'd take me back. Especially if I crept in quietly and woke him with my mouth around his cock. Yep that was my plan. Use his weakness.

To my horror it wasn't my mouth around Liam's cock. I caught a glimpse in the mirror first as the door swung away before I got a full view of Liam's uplifted knees. And framed between them a raised milky white butt and smooth snatch staring back at me. I locked eyes on the gleaming red gem stone that sat where her arsehole should be, a jewelled butt plug firmly in place.

"What the fuck?"

I froze as Kelly swung around in shock at my voice and Liam's sudden scrambled attempts to escape from under her. Naked tits way to big for her tiny frame swung like pendulums across my vision as she screamed, snatching at the quilt for cover.

"What's going on here?" I muttered in a subdued shock.

Liam was mad.

"What's it got to do with you? We finished."

"I'm sorry." Kelly was desperately wrapping herself in the quilt.

"Im so sorry.

I thought you two were over."

Her face was as red as her butt plug.

"We are." Liam snapped.

I looked to Kelly and back again trying to fathom how my best mate was fucking my boyfriend.

"Two years." I said.

"Two years and inside a month you're fucking Kelly?"

"And?

Who is it you're fucking?" He was pulling his trousers on, his anger making the task twice as hard as it should have been.

"I..."

I didn't see the point in arguing it now. I turned to an uncomfortable looking Kelly, realising she was unsuccessfully trying to find a gape in the quilt around her to retrieve her little ornament.

"Fuck you Kelly. What about Stefan? Does he know?"

She shrugged.

"Please don't tell him. It was just a bit of fun."

The shock was subsiding, being replaced by betrayal and rage. I threw myself at her, smacking my hands out at her face. Kelly fell to the floor trying to protect herself as she crawled away.

"Stop it. I'm sorry." She screamed.

I wasn't listening. I had her by the hair, dragging her towards the door. The quilt fell away and again I was treated to a view of her decorated arse hole and those fucking tits that so mesmerised Liam.

"My fucking boyfriend you bitch."

Kelly was kicking out and trying to pull my hands from her hair.

"Your hurting." She screamed.

"I'm not your boyfriend." Liam spat.

Kelly's milky tits bounced as she struggled against my grip. I hated them so much. I hated how she flaunted them. That they'd hypnotised my boyfriend.

"Please. You're hurting me." She cried again.

"I raised a hand to slap her a second time but Liam grabbed my wrist. His strength pulling me away and throwing me to the landing floor.

"Get the fuck out of my house.

I told you. We're done."

I lay still for a moment. I could see the anger in his face and poise. Then behind him Kelly finally removing her new jewellery. The sight made me sick.

"We are now." I said clambering to my feet.

"Clearly she's happier taking up the arse."

I almost ran down the stairs, slamming the front door behind me. The front wheels spat stone chips up that clattered inside the wheel arches as I powered the BMW away from the house and threw it around the corner.

I screeched to a halt almost falling onto the steering wheel as soon as I was out of sight.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I pounded the wheel with my fists not noticing the pain of the impacts before collapsing onto it in tears.

When I eventually looked up and wiped my eyes I felt older, stronger. And the world looked less friendly. The coldness that had been festering in my heart was growing, breaking out and driving away the final innocence of my carefree teenage years.

In less than a month I would be twenty. A woman by any measure. An attractive, intelligent one with God given assets. A blessing or a curse I still hadn't decided. But I was better able to find out on my own. Kelly could have Liam.

"Fuck it."

Liam, his dad, Mark. All the same. Men who thought they could treat women like sex objects. No wonder Anthea had stayed single. Perhaps I should follow suit. Or take a leaf out of the male play book and use men for my gratification before dumping them.

I took a breath to calm myself.

At least the Christmas sleeping arrangements mum had been so concerned about had just become a little easier.

TEN

It was the second time Mark had been to my little flat. I doubted it impressed him. It was all very IKEA, whereas I imagined he had a big Victorian house in a tree lined road filled with expensive wood and leather furniture.

Not that I was impressed with finding him at my door on a Saturday morning unannounced. How would I have explained that to Liam? Irrelevant now though. Even from a distance Mark had done the damage.

I made him coffee, feeling apprehensive as he stood in the doorway behind me. I knew his eyes were on me even as he made small talk about the office. There would only be one reason he'd dropped by. I was due another payment for his gift.

The really strange thing was that I didn't feel disgusted by the idea any longer. Part of my brain had changed. Now I rationalised it as work, or making a credit card payment. It wasn't the spontaneous act of love that I'd enjoyed with Liam. Nor was it ever going to be the same fun experience of laughter and banter, or the sense of discovery and experimentation.

No. It'd be sex. Fucking until he emptied his ball sack. An activity I'd partake in with the same acceptance as writing my monthly report.

"There you go."

Mark took the mug from me but didn't move to return to the living room.

"Thanks."

I leant back against the worktop and took a deep breath unsure what was coming.

"First time I've seen you in civies." He said referring to my slacks and tee shirt.

"And I still look like a Secretary."

"You're a Sales Manager now. They can be just as hot."

It was good hearing my new title. The voices in my head had a different one for me though. Whore.

I fought to silence them.

Mark took a sip of his coffee and put the mug to the side. He didn't even ask as he stepped forward and pulled my tee shirt up over my head. I lifted my arms, putting up no objection. I was expected to comply and I did. I was stood with my tits out, breathing heavy nervous breaths that made them heave and shudder.

"You have wonderful tits." He said admiring them unashamedly.

In his mind they were his to do with as he wished. I suppose in a way they were.

Mark bored with just admiring, instead he gripped them as though they were bean bags, playthings to be kneaded with firm fingers. Fleshy protrusions for his entertainment that just happened to be attached to me.

"Mmm."

As before my body responded on its own, ignoring the protests that grew quieter in my head each time. He closed a mouth around my right breast and suckled it like a child. I quivered as my quickly hardening nipple was sucked in and nipped by sharp teeth. Not a playful nip, more a bite. It hurt. I put a hand up and stroked the back of his head feigning enjoyment because I thought it was what was expected. All the while the inner voices continued their empty arguments.

"So sweet." He muttered moving to the other one.

It was clear after the last few times Mark was a little rough. He only cared about getting off. No part of him ever considered trying to make it pleasurable for me. I wondered if he was the same with his wife as I found myself turned and bent forward over the worktop. My slacks and panties were tugged down around my ankles, again without any protest from me. It was if he enjoyed the roughness, the power of treating me like a puppet, of doing as he wanted.

1...678910...16