The Justice League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd seen a picture of his wife once. Quite prim and proper. I could imagine Mark taking her over the worktop in his kitchen just to put her in her place.

His tongue was all over me, the tops of my thighs, my pussy, then up around my ring. Fingers kneaded my arse cheeks, pulling them apart so he could bury his face deeper.

This was my role. My payment plan. I would do what was required. Whether or not I liked it, Mark basically owned me now.

He entered me in one movement. I was still dry and his cock tearing through tight muscles made me wince.

"Uhhh."

Still I didn't object.

His thrusts were short and sharp, bouncing me against the worktop edge as I stared at my faint reflection in the subway tiled backsplash. The image was just clear enough to make out my open mouth and the glasses sliding towards the end of my little nose.

It wasn't exciting or fun. Just my hole being used while I made appropriate noises until he came.

"Uhhhh." I felt his shudder and the warmth of his seed in me as his fingers dug into my hips.

I didn't cum, and I noted, he didn't care.

I waited until he stepped back and stood up, leaning against the worktop to avoid turning around until I'd gained control of myself. I wanted to grab my clothes and cover up but forced myself to slow down and wait until he started to dress. He'd want his moneys worth. Looking at my bare arse for a few moments longer was a small price to pay on top of everything else.

Please him no matter what. He held my future in his hands. The winning argument in my head once again.

"You're doing a great job Emma."

I wondered if he meant as a Sales Manager or a whore.

"Thank you."

Finally I pulled my slacks up and put my tee-shirt back on, settling it in place before turning round.

"Keep the customers happy and your account will be sound when review time comes up."

"Just the customers?"

I wished I hadn't snapped that as readily as I had. I could see in Mark's eyes that he expected more compliance. I withered under his gaze.

"Don't get above yourself.

So long as we understand each other your career can only go from strength to strength.

Without me you're nothing."

He was telling me straight.

My eyes dropped to the floor and I nodded my acceptance. Capitulation.

"Good girl.

Business is business."

He took a mouthful of his drink and put the mug by the sink.

"Thanks for the coffee. I'm off into work for a few hours, then I have to take the kids swimming. Enjoy your weekend."

I saw him out, wondering if he would make this a regular thing. I didn't like the idea of him being in my private space uninvited. But at least I wasn't constantly worrying about people seeing us as I would be in the car. It was just that somehow it made me feel even more owned.

How he could just do this then go and play with his kids without shame or guilt left me cold.

Liam came round for his stuff later that day. Not that there was much of it. A change of clothes, a toothbrush and some shower and hair gels. Had I really been that uncommitted that I'd never let him settle here more?

We didn't talk once other than him saying why he was there. I just stepped aside and let him collect his things. He was gone again in minutes. I knew that was the end. The final break. The weird thing was I didn't care and it left me questioning what I'd presumed about us.

Yeah we'd been in love once. And yes we'd fucked each other's brains out at every opportunity. But suddenly I was seeing it differently. It was habit. I put out because it was expected. Liam now seemed like just another man using me to satisfy his lust. Same as Mark. Well now he had Kelly for that and I really didn't care.

Being dumped should have hurt more but it didn't. It just made me analyse the worth of any man in my life.

"Tossers. The lot of them." I muttered out loud.

Two visits in one day from the two people I really didn't want to see. That sort of set my weekend up. Sitting on the sofa feeling sorry for myself flicking through the TV channels.

Climbing the ladder was supposed to make my life better, more exciting and free of money concerns. Yes I had more free cash and a reliable car to go where I wanted. But I'd ended up with no one to share it with and no wish to do anything except laze around or work. I couldn't even be bothered to get dressed after a shower, instead just pulling on a long tee shirt. That's all I'd had on when Liam had come round. He hadn't even glanced at my legs once. I guess Kelly was seeing to his needs sufficiently to reduce his raging hormones more than I'd ever managed.

The same couldn't be said for mine though. They were a rollercoaster of confusion. One minute a non existent libido that left me thinking I should become a nun. The next burning desire that had me rubbing my love button with gusto. Every time it ended in failure and left me even more disgruntled as thoughts of Mark or Kellys arse filled my head pushing out whatever fantasy I tried to focus on.

Worse, weekends meant I could start drinking earlier. I ordered a pizza yet again as it was easier than cooking and opened another of the bottles I'd picked up on the way home yesterday.

Mum was right. I wasn't looking after myself and I didn't give a shit. Perhaps if I got fat and spotty Mark would leave me alone.

ELEVEN

It was almost another two weeks before I saw Mark again. Finally I'd run out of excuses not to visit the office. As with any business deal the contract needed to be maintained and I knew it was coming when Moria told me he wanted see me.

I must have been the only fly ever to knowingly walk into the spiders web.

"It's nice to see you again Emma."

"Likewise."

No it fucking wasn't. Where once I'd seen a professional man, a man of power and influence. A good looking man. I now saw a monster. What had been intelligent eyes were dark soulless pits, and what had been a warm smile playing on his lips when he spoke was now a superior smirk.

"I was hoping for better figures from you. I mean aside from losing the Burgon account."

"They're good figures." I protested.

Then a little less confidently.

"Except for Burgon Chem.

And I've already made up over half of that."

He just stared for a moment before smiling. Once I'd taken it for empathy. Now I saw it for what is was. A well practiced attack on my defences.

"Doesn't matter.

We have an understanding no one else has. Our secret."

I cringed. Secrets were what abusing fathers had with their children.

"I'll help get you over the little bumps in the road.

"Your figures will look a lot better after I've... massaged them.

His tone was lower. More menacing. I felt the kaleidoscope of butterflies in my stomach taking flight instantly.

"Now perhaps we should put your report on one side and talk about something else."

His eyes seemed to devour me.

"Like how else you can please me."

"Wha... what are you suggesting."

Like I didn't already know.

Marks eyes burned into me and I remember how he'd just took what he wanted in my flat. He would do the same today and there was nothing I could think of to say that'd stop it. Just as before my choice was stark. Acquiesce, or find myself jobless.

"Stand up"

Oh shit. Like an automaton I complied. He pushed the chair away and closed the door before moving to stand behind me.

"You want to do it here?" Stupid question.

I could feel myself shaking.

"Why not?"

"I Er... it's just that...

It doesn't seem right. What if someone comes in?"

"They won't. Closed door means don't disturb. It's an unwritten rule. You know that.

Now lean forward."

His voice was confident and firm, but also gentle, manipulating.

I looked at the piece of office furniture, focusing on the subtle grain of the wood as I felt his hand pressing ever so lightly between my shoulder blades. I did as he asked, bending down until my face was over the desk.

My dark eyes stared unseeing into the distance as all my senses focused on the hands that now reached up under my skirt and caressed my arse. A sensual stroking and squeezing of pliable flesh with fingers that moved closer and closer to my crack. I reached out and gripped the far edge of the desktop as another gasp escaped my lips.

"Oh fuck."

Hands lifted my skirt even higher, pulling it up over my hips until it sat around my waist. I felt the cooler air over the tops of bare thighs and bum cheeks.

"You're a very pretty girl Emma."

I swallowed back and gripped the desk tighter. Only a thin piece of material protected my most intimate parts now.

"What if someone comes? The Shift Manager or..."

"They won't."

I could have walked away. I could have admitted I wasn't up to the job. But no. I'd prostituted myself for this and now I had no choice but keep delivering to retain my job. No matter what I said it would be Mark who'd be believed.

"There's something exciting about the risk of being caught in the act."

I didn't share his excitement. As a director he'd walk away unscathed, a hero among the males in the business. The man who'd fucked the pretty little rep. Me? I'd be the one who everyone whispered about. The slut who'd been taken over the desk.

"Are you sure we won't be disturbed? We could meet later. You could come to my flat..."

I was that desperate that I'd offered the one place I hated him coming to.

"It's fine. No one'll come in.

Haven't you always wanted to do it at work?"

He drew a finger leisurely up the full length of my slit through the tiny piece material. I went wide eyed drawing breath with a sharpness that made me spasm. I could feel my own dampness as it seeped like nectar from a flower, wetting my panties and the tops of my thighs.

"You have such a lovely arse."

I just wished he'd get it over with but Mark was intent on taking his time. He lowered himself to his knees. I heard every scrape of his shoes, the movement of trouser material on his legs. I knew exactly where he was without seeing. I flushed brightly. He pulled my panties to the side. Eyes just inches from my exposed pussy, studying it with hunger. Then came hot breath over the dampness, contrasting with the cooler conditioned air of the office. He blew gently, teasing the tender flesh.

"Forbidden fruit is always the most delicious."

I hated that I was allowing this, cursing myself for just accepting it. Something was awakening in me, beginning to fight back at the weakness I'd shown up until now. But I wasn't ready yet.

I closed my eyes tightly and let out a low moan as his tongue finally inched along my wet pussy, teasing at tender labia. Slightly rough, wet and warm, like a puppies lick. Fingers parted me as though opening the petals of a flower. Then his caressing muscle went deeper, probing the exposed pink velvety flesh. He showed no hurry, instead drawing out my horror.

I'd let him take me several times already. I'd actually experienced some enjoyment the first time in my flat. Why, now that I was trying to accept it as a necessary reality did I feel such reticence? My mind was racing with fresh thoughts, churning flight against submission. All the while he teased my sex. Tongue and fingers exploring intimate folds of flesh in detail.

The voices in my head were fighting again. But this time the weak pathetic one that said 'give in' was losing ground. I could feel my fight returning. It would come I knew it. But not this time.

He began licking my arse ring, sending shivers racing up my spine. A strange sensation of unwanted enjoyment coupled with fear that he'd go further. I wished he'd stay away from there.

Before, Mark had just done it. Today when we were at most risk of discovery he was taking his time, stretching out my horror as if to torture me even further.

Already shuddering knees weakened and the desk took my full weight as Mark pushed my legs wider and returned to licking up my love juice with increasing relish. The thump of my heart deafened my hearing as my gasped breaths hastened. Further groans slipped past open lips.

"Aw fuck."

A finger slid inside my tunnel, followed by another. They pushed deeper, forcing muscles to part with a relentlessness that caused an involuntary squirm. Then teeth nipped hard at my pearl and I jerked forward, shoving the desk an inch or two across the floor with a screech. Like a bolt of electricity, pain and pleasure mixed in one fired up the length of my spine.

"Fuck." I whispered as he continued to hold the little node tightly with his head pressed between my spread thighs. His tongue flicked at it over and over.

"Please. Hurry up.

Someone might come."

Now I seriously regretted what I was allowing to happen and went to stand up. Mark was having none of it. Instead he was up quicker, with hands sliding over my smooth buttocks. His body weight pressed down on my back and I relented, desperate to get it over and done with.

"Stop worrying."

Mark drew his hands up my back sending tiny tingles raging through me. He found my bra clip. With a smooth movement it was released and restrained mounds plopped forward freely. My stomach heaved with shock, turning summersaults while hands swept around beneath me scooping up my tits.

If anyone came in now I would be as good as naked.

I bit a lip and closed my eyes tightly as my breasts were cupped and toyed with, before fingers pinched hardening nipples until they hurt.

"Uhh."

At that moment I knew something had changed in me. I knew it would only stop if I made it. Otherwise this would go on. But for now I remained still, letting him touch me intimately.

Tears formed under my eyelids as I heard the sound of a zipper. My head spun again, reasoning my dilemma. Lose the job or let him use my body. It was that simple.

His cock rubbed along my slit and terror froze me to the desk as my pussy betrayed me and gushed juices ready for satisfaction.

I wanted it over and done so I could escape.

"Ahh."

The thrust was hard, one movement tearing my tunnel open all the way up until it rubbed on my cervix.

"Ow."

I felt the pain shoot through me, eliciting more prickling tremors over my skin.

"Please. Not so rough." It sounded like a beg.

"Just grip the desk." He muttered.

Then he started. Thrust after thrust. Long and thick it filled my tunnel as his balls smacked against my flesh with a repetitive slap. Each time a tiny tremor travelled up over my arse like ripples on a pond.

I did as I was told, my nails almost gouging a groove in the hard wood as I was pounded into the desktop. My glasses slid forward with each thrust until they balanced uncomfortably on the end of my nose. Tears broke free and trickled down my redden cheeks as he fucked me. Fast and furious with little thought for me. His grunts filled my ears drowning out the loud pants of my unwanted rising desire. Could anyone hear us?

My legs had completely given way now and my stomach slid back and forth on the polished flat surface as he pulled my hips back after each firm stroke. A hand entwined my hair and pulled my head up roughly, forcing me to stare up at the ceiling. I opened my mouth to gulp down air only for a cry of pleasure to escape.

"Fuuck."

My entire body seemed to betray me no matter what my head screamed.

Again and again he slid in and out of a traitorous dripping snatch driving my breathing rate up and up along with my heart beat. I tried to concentrate on the suspended ceiling, counting the tiles.

Harder and harder, his cock beginning to throb against in my tunnel. I could feel it heating. But my own pressure was building faster. I let out another small cry that I tried hard to stifle and my body was wracked with spasms. I came hard, lubricating his still moving cock with yet more of my juices. Tiny little earthquakes wracked my torso and reached down my legs. I quivered under his ravishment fighting hard not to scream out.

The unwanted orgasm subsided quickly as I began to hate my own body for responding. His cock was burning now and with one last thrust I sensed the warmth of his seed spurting inside. A moment later he relaxed, loosening his grip, letting my head fall forward onto my outstretched arms. My grip eased on the desk.

"Uh."

As soon as he stepped back I stood up, wobbling slightly on weak knees. I pushed my skirt down as quickly as I could and straightened my top.

All I wanted to do was get out. I felt disgusted at myself.

"Why the hurry?

You haven't finished yet."

I stopped dead before looking to Mark where he sat in his chair, legs apart with his wet sticky cock pointing towards me over the top of his unfastened trousers. It wasn't as hard as it had been but it still pointed demandingly at me like an accusing finger.

"Wha.. What do you mean?" I asked.

My eyes were drawn to his shaft, fixating on what I dreaded would be his next words.

"You need to clean me up." He smiled.

I quivered, glancing at the still closed door, and more tears made a break for freedom down my cheeks. The cock loomed large in my vision, bobbing gently with every small movement he made. It blotted out every other thought as I accepted I would have to do this.

"Such a sweet mouth. And those lips. So full. They were made for this."

He disgusted me. His choice of words were designed to belittle me.

"Now come along. Before someone comes." He teased cruelly.

Resigned, I reluctantly went towards him. He surely must be able to see my discomfort in this. But then he didn't care. Just as he hadn't cared when he'd forced my head onto his cock in the car.

I dropped to my knees and with a moments hesitation I accepted that I needed to get this over with.

I closed my eyes as my lips sealed around his shaft not wanting to see my own humiliation.

The smell of musk and fresh sweat assaulted my nostrils just as the remnants of my own juices mixed with his salty cum attacked my sense of taste. I hated it.

I tried not to think too much as I moved my lips back and forth along his large shaft, avoiding the roll of his foreskin.

It's just a cock I told myself. Just like Liam's. It was nothing I hadn't done before.

I kept my hands on my legs, refusing to touch it with anything other than my mouth. The last thing I wanted to do was excite him further. I used my tongue to circle the bulbous mass of his crown, clearing away the residue of our fuck just as I would have done had it been Liam. I prayed it would be enough.

At least it didn't seem to be hardening. I became confident he wasn't intent on shooting another load into mouth. That would just be too much right now.

I kept it up for perhaps nearly a minute before pulling my face away and taking a breath of air that didn't smell of him. Seemingly satisfied he started to rearrange his clothing and I felt an immense sense of relief.

"Good girl." He said.

I felt even more sullied.

"I need to go."

"Until next time."

"Yeah. Till next time." I muttered.

I tried a smile but it was obvious to me I couldn't continue as the obliging little girl I'd tried to be. I shivered at the thought as I scuttled around in a daze trying to make my clothing look straight.

The door wouldn't come open and I tugged at it frustratingly.

"Here. I locked it."

Mark was behind me, rubbing his body against mine as he reached over and flicked the catch.

"Thank you."

I darted out just as he slapped my arse. I knew he was laughing at me. The stupid little strumpet so desperate for a job that she'd suck cock to get it. I hated him.

I rushed past Accounts. Thoughts that they might have heard me came like thunderbolts that made my head throb. I knew it was nonsense but the fear of discovery was growing with Marks brazen chance taking.

1...7891011...16