The King and Her

Story Info
A princess' pleasurable awakening.
815 words
3.88
9.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I present my niece, Princess Margaret."

Margaret took a small step forward, her eyes cast downward, and bowed deeply to King Hugo. By this evening they would be wed. "I hope she is to your liking," her uncle said.

"Indeed, and I to her."

She lifted her eyes and met his. Large, chestnut eyes gazed back at her, "you are even more lovely than your portrait Princess." A flush came over her cheeks and across her chest.

Within hours they were wed and sat alone in his bedchamber with their third glasses of wine in hand.

"I know you're a virgin, but have you explored your body yourself?" he asked.

"Only a little. I've felt the wetness between my legs before. Touched it a little, but I kept myself intact for you."

He grinned a little. She was 3 and 20 and he was only a little older than her, but he was still surprised by her lack of knowledge when it came to pleasure. He would be happy to be the first and only one to show her.

His eyes dropped to her wine stained lips. She felt his hand glide across her leg as their lips met. This was different from their first kiss at the altar. It stirred the place between her legs. Wrapping her arms around his neck she let him explore her body with his hands, pulling her on top of him.

He rocked her hips against him and a hardness grew against her vulva. He broke away from her lips and started down her neck before taking one of her nipples into his mouth, only the fabric of her under dress separating his tongue from her hardened nipple.

Slowly, he lifted the fabric up over her head and took his first look at her body before going back to her nipples. Now she was rocking her hips on her own, pressing herself down onto his hardness, as she unbuttoned his shirt and then his trousers.

His cock pushed through the fabric. She was surprised by how large it was. She had seen a cock before, but not hard. She took him between her hands and he moaned. One of his hands trailed down to her cunt to feel how wet she was.

He layed back and pulled her down to straddle his face, pressing her down firmly onto his mouth. She let out a gasp as his tongue pressed into her, trying to pull her hips up but his arms wrapped around her legs holding her tightly.

He lapped at her slowly at first until she began to shake and whimper in satisfaction. His tongue pressed in and out of her before he introduced it to her clit. He drank from her pussy like a man dying of thirst until she cried out and convulsed for him.

His hand ran down her back and grabbed her hair to push her mouth onto his cock. Like an obedient subject she inspected every bit of flesh on his cock with her tongue. Slowly, he pushed a single finger into her cunt. She was tighter than any whore he had been with, still unused.

He kept her bobbing on his shaft as he pressed two and then three fingers into her. Her lips vibrated around his cock when he again gave her clit another tongue lashing. Before long she was shuddering through another climax above him.

He pulled away to gaze at her swollen, blushing pussy lips covered in her juices. She was as ready as she could be to take his cock. He planned to be as gentle as he could her first time. But when he laid her on her back and watched legs spread, welcoming him, he knew he could only hold back for so long.

The head of his cock gradually pressed into her. He watched as her eyes widened, her nails scraping into his skin as he sunk into her fully. Just as slow he began to pull out and then pump back into her. Her small cries turned into moaning whimpers, giving him permission to start his real fucking.

He wrapped his hands around each of her wrists and started in on her harder. Her back arched and she bit her bottom lip as she looked down to watch his cock disappear into her cunt. His cock swelled more, ready to release his seed.

He released her arms and laid over her, holding her tightly as he began to buck wildly. She clawed at his back as he fucked her deep and hard, the walls of her pussy pulsating on his cock. He bit her neck and delivered his seed deep into her cunt.

He sat up and slowly pulled his cock from her, watching as her widened hole revealed how much he had opened her up. He decided she would make a good wife.