The Kingdom of Magic Theme Park Ch. 07

Story Info
Kat & Abi, mom and daughter duo get Lobby the Lion unmasked!
1.4k words
4.57
1.7k
5
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a perverse plan of sorts, and enough Kingdom of Magic hours to last me a lifetime, swaggering into the Kingdom's signature hotel foyer I picked up a bottle of orange juice and headed to the toilet in the lobby.

Drinking a mouthful in the cubicle swiping through the photos of Abi and the princesses on my phone I wanked myself off. It was a forced knuckle shuffle, just to knock out a dense sticky load of cum into the bottle of juice. I still stank of the two dirty MILFs, Jess and mermaid Areola, their pheromone sex smell helped me along as I gazed at petite eighteen-year-old Abi in her gold princess dress, with a grunt it was done.

When I got back to our hotel room Kat was on the balcony wearing a red miniskirt and black tank top watching the flickering lights of the theme park. The whole park was quiet. With only a select few guests and a skeleton crew, it was almost ready for the big reopening next week, you'd never know a storm had caused any damage.

Abi in a pink nightshirt with Myth's big bright Unicorn head on the front, hair in childish bunches sat on the bed painting her toes white. I'd grown to love and hate that Kingdom of Magic character Myth after seeing what a well hung man in a Myth costume did in underground secret-rooms of the bowels of Kingdom of Magic. There again, at least it wasn't a shit master Griz top, the dirty brown bear scat lover.

I scoffed at Abi, Mom's little cum slut, I thought, neither of them knew that I was wearing the Lobby the Lion Costume when they sucked me off. I wished they'd both sucked me off on the plane while I watched a movie and ate a celebrity chef meal. If I knew Abi was so ready and willing I would have fucked her already, I couldn't wait to fuck her eighteen-year-old-tight little virgin twat. Also I now knew that my fuck buddy MILF Kat was a pervy slut who'd fuck anything, and help her daughter to suck men off. All bets were off. These bitches were gonna pay for their free holiday.

I'd discovered first hand (and cock) that Kat was no better than the horny VIP costume cunts lurking in the secret tunnels with its two way mirrored rooms, below the park. Like Jess & Areola, who shared their eighteen-year-old daughters with their step-fathers dressed up as Kingdom of Magic newest and most favourite characters. She was no better than group of whores dressed up as princesses I'd fucked earlier either. Double standards, yes, but I didn't share my niece with anyone like she shared her daughter.

"Suck my cock Ab," I said, as she shifted on the bed, I could tell she had no underwear on.

"No way, I don't do that type of thing! Anyway mom's right there on the balcony!"

"That type of thing? Teasing me on the rides earlier tempting me with your little ass. Acting all innocent. You're a young little cocker sucker and a tease. You sucked Lobby the Lion off."

"How do you know--" she stopped, "oh, shit- that was you," she said knowingly. "Okay, you win, but let's keep this quiet for a while. And fuck with my mom's head." She said feeling my crotch. "By the way, nice pork sword."

"Try this," I said, and give her the orange cum laced juice.

She drank a bit and made a face.

"Yeah I spunked in that, now drink it up you little bitch, it's not like you haven't tasted it before." I watched her drinking the whole lot, my load slipping down her throat like oysters, which turned me on no end.

"Nice! Sweet and salty, you pedo-orange supplier," she said, and gave me a sarcastic triumphant grin as she swallowed the last drop.

"I've never fucked anyone under eighteen, stop with the pedo-shit. I'll be right back." I added, and went outside on the balcony to Kat closing the doors.

"Thanks for bringing us here, it's beautiful." she said with a big wide smile.

I pulled up her skirt, her perfect ripe gluteal cheeks before me, "no panties!" I exclaimed, mother like daughter, I thought.

"What about Abi?"

"Abi can only see my back, and she's going out." I bent Kat over the balcony making sure she couldn't see in the room, as she held on to the railing and I started dry fucking her used fanny.

Unknown to Kat, her daughter had her legs spread on the hotel bed flicking her gleaming tight clit bean, watching me fuck her mom's meaty flaps. I grunted and moaned as I went, spitting on my own cock trying to get her damp and loosen her up.

"Shhh, Abi will hear." she said, getting nice and wet.

"She can't, not from her. And anyway, she's gone down to food court," I explained, horny as fuck, knowing her little cute daughter was watching us while fingering herself.

After a while, I bent the cock hungry MILF over further and tried stuffing the head of my cock in her arse. Inch by inch it was a chore, tough and tight, but once I was in, it became as easy as sausage making. I thrust in her used asshole as hard as I could, as I put my hand under her tank top groping her big-tits. Then gripped her hair still ramming her ring with my balls ringing out like Big Ben as they slapped against her ass. I reached around flicking her bean while she slipped two of her own fingers inside her too, as rubbed and screwed her.

I held her tight, my cock deep in her ass and soon she was gushing, dripping all over the tiled balcony. I looked over my shoulder making eye contact with Abi as she came carefree squirting on the bed like a fountain of youth. And with that sweet image in my head, and her mom's ass muscles clamping and her dripping on the floor, I shot my mayo-goo, emptying my swollen nutsacks up her sweet chocolate starfish shit-hole!

I pulled out my cock then blindfolded Kat with her tank top, tying it over her ears, and motioned for Abi with her pokey pert tits to join us. In a flash she was tiptoeing on the balcony and got on her knees, dipping a finger in her mom's gushed cum on the floor seductively sucking her finger, looking up at me teasing.

Without a moment's hesitation she proceeded to eat my cum-batter out of her mother's ass like a pig in a trough. Once it was clean, the dirty little slut began to eat her mother out, sucking and nibbling her flaps like kebab meat.

"Good girl." I sneered.

Kat moaned like fuck. Spreading her minge she lapped at her mom, licking, then sticking her teen tongue in deep, her nose buried in her ass crack. Kat spread her legs wide and cupped her hairy mound, as she started flicking and rubbing her bean again, her shapely breasts bouncing over the balcony.

I knew what was coming next... and I gently pushed Abi down, both of us with our backs on the wet floor, knees up, laid with our heads between Kat's legs looking up at her cunt waiting.

Kat gripped the railings tightly- then she let loose! Trembling like she was being electrocuted she ejaculated a creamy orgasm, squirting all over our faces. Soaking, Abi and I. We turned to each other, our eyes met and we kissed as her mom continued to shudder, dripping more cum on us. Then came her gushing piss-cum with a scream. Abi took it like being on a water ride, I actually raised my hand as it caught me by surprise.

When her mom had finally finished Abi got up and sneaked back to the room. Her unicorn nightshirt clinged to her, she knew I was watching and took it off, showing off her toned slim figure, rubbing her little tits before jumping into bed naked.

I stood up behind Kat who was panting and shaking. "Don't move Abi's come back," I whipped her top from her head and wiped my face, "It's okay, she's gone straight into bed," I added, and rubbed my wet hands across her warm back.

Knowing what two horny dirty cunts I had on my hands, going forward I was going to have a blast with this mom and daughter duo...