The Kink List Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah takes control.
3.4k words
4.83
1.9k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This is part of a series, click on my username to find the other parts. Sarah takes control when they go back to her place. This story includes jerk off instruction and role play. I hope you like it. Feedback is always welcome***

Chapter Three

Jason followed Sarah in her VW, back to her place. He had to park a little way down the street as there wasn't room for both cars outside on the pavement. She waited for him at the gate and watched him with a smile as he ambled up. She'd felt so naughty and brazen in the cafe. Cumming like that, unable to stop herself and with Jason controlling her vibrator had been amazing, she still felt a little weak and light headed. She'd wanted to try that ever since she'd gotten it last year. Tucking the still half full bottle of wine under her arm, she fumbled the keys out of her bag and unlocked the door to the shared entrance hallway. She held the door as Jason walked past taking it in.

"Hey nice digs!"

"It's actually pretty good, the couple upstairs are really sweet and our landlady is cool. Come on through and I'll get us a couple of glasses."

Jason followed her through the inner doorway and into the flat. He noticed that the air smelled of incense, sandalwood maybe, and old fabric, like an antique store. She showed him into the bright little kitchen at the back of the house and set her bag down on the small breakfast table. The room was well used, a long way from new, but still looked nice with old fitted units that had been painted in a light creamy yellow colour to contrast with the stained oak worktop. There was a Belfast sink and she ran the cold tap to wash any dust from the two wine glasses that she had taken from one of the cupboards.

"It's been a while since I used these," she said with a nervous laugh.

It was funny she thought, forty five minutes ago and I was having an orgasm across the table from this guy and now I'm nervous being together in my own flat. She'd had other men here before without feeling like this. She guessed it had to do with the expectation set by their compatibility test. She knew what was on that list and Jason didn't.

"Oh hey little man!" she crooned in a sing-song voice. Jasper, her Bermeise cat had swept in through the cat flap from the rear of the house and jumped up on the worktop to greet her. He nuzzled against her hand and arched his back as she stroked him gently. Purring softly he turned to face Jason and sat with an air of entitlement watching him. Jason reached into his coat pocket and produced a dozen small diamond shaped biscuits. He scattered them on the little breakfast table in front of him and Jasper hopped across and started eating them enthusiastically.

"Oh I see! It's bribery is it? How long have you had those in your pocket?"

"I bought them earlier, Dreamies I think they're called. He looks happy with them anyway."

He stroked the cat gently.

"Ok buddy, please do me a favour. I'm really into your friend Sarah here so I need your approval."

Jasper finished up and jumped onto his lap, curling into a ball and settling down happily. Pleased with himself for thinking of the cat biscuits earlier in the day, Jason turned his face back up to Sarah and smiled.

"Oh I'm not sure that counts you know...he'd sit on hitlers lap for a handful of those ''

But she was laughing and flattered that he cared enough to plan his meeting with Jasper like that. Sarah poured two large glasses of wine and put the empty bottle in the recycling.

"Let's go through to the living room, it's more comfortable"

Jason caught the scent of her crotch at head height as she passed close to him.

Fuck, she smells so good. She came in her pants less than an hour ago, he thought. Looking closely at the seat of her jeans as she walked away, he could make out a darker patch where she had soaked through her underwear. Picking the cat up and setting him down, he rose and followed Sarah.

The living room was an eclectic mix of old Persian rugs and antique Indian furniture that Sarah had bought from one of her favourite shops. It had a distinctly eastern vibe. There were candles in old wine bottles with years of wax collecting around the glass and odd little wooden boxes with carved animals on the lids.

Sarah lit some incense and set it down on the shelf above the mantelpiece. The house still had its original little coal fire and stone surround and Jason was impressed how homely it was and how much it represented Sarah herself. His place, and that of most of his friends were quite plain or un-adored with any personality. He'd bought most of his things at a charity shop or off the marketplace and had done so with practicality in mind, but no style.

"Make yourself comfortable"

She lit candles with a box of chefs matches.

"I love your place, the style you have going on really suits you"

She smiled warmly, "Ah that's lovely of you to say, thanks".

"When did you first get into alternative therapies and Yoga?"

"Oh, my mum's side of the family are quite a New Age bunch. We were encouraged to do Yoga and meditation much in the same way a sporty family might encourage football on a Saturday morning. I found that around here at least, a lot of young people are interested in alternative therapies and Yoga in particular. So I started a small class one evening a week in the little church hall down the road

Sarah sat down close to Jason on the small 3 seater sofa and continued, "It's why I moved here actually, it's so close to the hall that I can walk it in 5 minutes".

Jason could see down Sarah's top and her breasts were pressed upwards by her seating position creating a plump cleavage. He'd missed his cue to speak and left just slightly too long a gap in their conversation. Sarah smiled wickedly and bit her lip,

"Mmm, you like the look of those don't you?..." Then in a conspiratorial whisper, "Would you like to see my tits Jason?"

The way she had caught him looking had made his cheeks burn with embarrassment and the way she bluntly asked this was so hot. It made him feel like a schoolboy caught by a teacher.

He nodded and swallowed dryly.

Enjoying this reaction, Sarah giggled and turned to face him a little better. Reaching across herself with both hands, she peeled her top two layers off in one deft move, leaving just her bra.

"You must be a little pent up after watching me trying not to cum and failing at the dinner table...."

She ran a hand up his thigh but stopped before she reached his crotch and gave his firmly toned upper thigh a light squeeze.

"Are you getting hard for me Jason?" She said, in a calmly spoken, questioning tone of voice.

He missed his cue to speak again and she laughed and followed up quickly, "Let me see it."

She had a focused hungry look in her eye now. Jason was still processing, his brain full of a hazy fog, but he unzipped his jeans, unbuttoned the waist and, almost on autopilot, pulled himself free.

Jason's cock was thick but modestly sized. It throbbed and swelled a little more now it was free of its confines.

She looked at his hairy cock with its larger, full shaped head. The foreskin was just starting to peel back revealing his glans and she bit her lip, exhaling softly with a little moan of appreciation.

She loved the way cocks moved. She loved how they grew, shifting, swelling and bobbing in rhythm with the heart beat. She reached behind herself and unclipped her bra. Pulling her arms free and not breaking eye contact she slowly revealed full, plump breasts with dark areola. She sat back and allowed him to stare at them.

"Wank yourself off for me Jason."

Jason just looked at her with his mouth open. She laughed.

"Come on Jason! Make yourself cum for me. I want to see you cum all over yourself."

Sarah's eyes were hungry again and she felt a heat between her legs.

Jason pulled his trousers and boxers down below his knees and nervously cupped his balls with a thumb over the top. He was breathing a little heavier now, absolutely lost in her eye contact.

He began stroking himself softly. Looking down at his cock and then back into her eyes, he pulled back his foreskin slowly and his wet glands popped out, a shiny film of pre-cum coating the surface as they caught the candlelight.

Jason let out a little moan and pushed the folds of skin back to re-cover his cock head and then began to repeat it, slowly moving his hand back and forth. He rocked his hips in a little forward and upwards motion as he did this. Then changing his grip, hand around his hard shaft, Jason thrust more deeply. He tilted his head upwards towards the ceiling, his mouth open and drew deep breaths as he pumped his cock. Thrusting his pelvis into the flesh of his hand as he stroked rhythmically.

"No...I want you to look at me." she said sternly but without raising her voice.

Scalded, his head snapped down and he stared again at her breasts.

"No...up here Jason."

He made eye contact and felt the skin under his balls tighten.

She kept her face open and friendly, head slightly tilted and eye-brow raised like a nurse or a teacher trying to get a naughty child to behave. Playing the role now and enjoying the effect it was having on him.

"Do you like playing with yourself Jason...Hmm, I think you do. I think you're a little wanker aren't you?....I said, YOUR A LITTLE WANKER aren't you?...answer me Jason"

"Uh, yes.." he moaned with a shudder.

"Say it....say, 'I'm a little wanker."

Jason thrust hard in his stroke and whimpered, "I'm a little wanker!"

"Again!" she said.

"Unggh...I'm a little wanker!"

"I...I'm going to cum too quickly again."

He moaned with frustration mixed with a deep arousal.

"I want you to cum whenever you feel like you need to, Jason" she said in that teacher's voice again. "It's ok...."

He couldn't speak now, his mind was racing.

"Its too soon..." He moaned.

There was a building pool of heat sitting at the core of him like molten honey coating his insides.

"It's ok to cum when you need to Jason....I want you to say it, come on..."

"Its...unng, ok to cum...mmm when I need tooo...." he stammered, trembling now.

"That's good" she crooned softly, "Good boy Jason"

His brain was on fire. Jason felt himself fly past the point of no return hopelessly, his muscles bunching like iron under his balls.

"I'm going to cum..." he said, "Hmmmm, I'm going to come!"

"Look me in the eyes Jason"

Jason grunted.

"Oooh yeah..." She moaned now looking at his face and pressed a hand tightly between her legs, pressing herself hard on the clit.

He spilt himself in great spurts with an audible whooshing as each left his urethra in turn.

Cum roped on to his chest and landed across his thighs as his abdomen contracted.

"Ooh fuck yes...." said Sarah hungrily, slipping character now in pure lustful expression.

A thick glob of sperm landed on Jason's bottom lip, slipped down and clung to his mouth by a beaded thread. She leant across and without breaking eye contact, picked it up with her tongue and slowly licked across his lips before French kissing him with a heated need of her own.

"I want you to come to bed and fuck me." She said.

She pulled him to his feet and led him, cock still dripping, through to her bedroom.

Stepping out of the trousers that had pooled around his feet, Jason stumbled behind Sarah, holding her outstretched hand weakly. She led him to a room with a mattress laid directly on the woven grass mat floor. The duvet cover was red and brown with streaks of gold thread in a mandala pattern. There were light cream curtains, which she closed as they entered the room.

Sarah unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off without ceremony. In just her pants now, she pulled Jason down on top of her warm body as she lay on the bed.

It was warm in her bedroom and very comfortable, neither of them felt a chill on their bare skin. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him into a kiss gently. He came to rest on her, his wet cum covered chest pressed against her naked breasts. They kissed deeply and she thrust gently against him as her tongue explored his mouth. She could still taste cum on his breath and it made her press against him harder, seeking out the firm pressure on her clit.

They ate each other's mouths enthusiastically, Sarah became more pliant under him and moaned in her throat as they kissed. Pushing him away and taking a breath she said,

"Eat my pussy please Jason, I want your mouth on me."

He rose and hooked his fingers in her waistband.

Pulling down, he watched as the damp crotch peeled from her lips and strands of her hair clung to them around her sticky vaginal opening. He removed them and dropped his head between her legs eagerly.

He brought his hands up, pushing down on the backs of her thighs and spread her legs wide. Bent at the knees, her sex opened in front of his face. She was fully exposed now and could feel his breath at her entrance. He leant in close and sniffed at her, his cock twitching. She smiled.

"How do I smell?"

"Incredible." he said and made little circles with his tongue around her asshole.

She gasped and tilted her hips up to meet him. God that felt good.

"Even after I've cum in my pants and made such a mess down there?"

"Yes, especially. I love how you smell...burying my nose between your legs is a big turn on for me."

He inhaled deeply and ran his tongue up the side of her folds.

"Oh god," she moaned, "that feels so good."

He repeated his sweep from bottom to top and back again, coming down the other side and leaving the tip of his tongue against the puckered skin of her anus and pressing slightly with it.

"Unngghh...oh!" she cried out as the tip penetrated the most intimate part of her.

Dipping in and out of her softly, Jason came back up and latched on to her clit directly, sucking gently in a rhythmic pulse.

"Ooooh" she moaned loudly and shuddered.

He moistened his middle finger in her folds and pressed into her. She bucked forwards as the pad of his finger curled upwards and found her G-Spot. He rubbed her there, ever so gently back and forth as he sucked.

"Oh fuck, Jason"

She rocked against him as she cried out. Jason was hard again now, his cock pressing against the bed. He rose to his knees and she looked hungrily at it as he pulled her down the bed towards him.

"Fuck me..." she said with a feral look and her legs in the air.

Jason lined himself up at her entrance. Holding his cock with one hand and the other hooked behind her hip, he guided his head into her. It pressed firmly against her folds before they gave way suddenly and he slipped inside.

"Mmmmmm!" Sarah moaned.

She wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him in deep. He bottomed out and their pubic bones pressed together sending a tingle through her clit. The wet heat from between her legs warmed his testicles. They stayed like that, still, just gazing at each other for a moment.

Jason sat back on his heels and pulled off his t-shirt revealing a toned chest and a defined stomach. Sarah ran her hands over the ridges in his muscles and crooned softly, wiggling her hips to move him inside her. He responded with a firm pressure against her mound, placing his hands either side of her shoulders and beginning to rock against her. Involuntarily, she whined like a puppy and drew her knees up. He started small shallow thrusts, but every so often he withdrew all the way and slammed back into the base of his cock.

Little sucking noises rose from between her legs as his cock slipped back and forth in her. He reached down with his right hand and ran little circles against her clit with his fingers as he worked in and out of her wet slit. She was thrumming with pleasure now, panting lightly as little spots appeared behind her eyes. She felt her orgasm building but wasn't ready for it yet. Turning and pulling away from him, she got to her knees, and arched slightly, offering him her ass from behind.

He put both hands on her hips and pressed himself into her.

"Ahhh, yes Jason, fuck me!" Sarah cried with an animal passion.

He picked up a rhythm and the sound of skin slapping on skin was almost hypnotic. Jason could smell her musk in this position as the heat rose up his body. He could smell his cock mixed in with the scent of her and felt a heat spread across his belly in response to this as it triggered a primal, sensory part of his brain.

His heart hammered in his chest as he rested his right hand on her buttock and rubbed circles over her anus with the flat of his thumb. She was wet here too and every time he did two full circles he dipped his thumb into her, shallow and slightly at an angle. As he did, he would pull out of her and thrust his cock back in deep in time with his thumb stroke, staying buried in her to his pelvis in between. She began whimpering each time he bottomed out, taking short breaths and panting as sweat stood out between her shoulderblades.

"Mmm, I want you in my ass Jason, please!..."

Jason pulled out of her, his cock already slick. He positioned himself and leant forward gently, applying a soft gradual pressure with the head of his cock. She wriggled against him with a side to side motion and his glans slipped into the first, tighter part of her easily. She let out a sudden cry, but it was all heat and passion.

Jason worked his way in and settled, waiting for her muscle walls to adjust to his cock. Then he began to move, slowly at first, each stroke a tight hot glove around him. He increased the pace, and pressed himself home fully each time.

It felt so good.

"I'm going to cum in your ass Sarah" he said breathing harder now.

"Ohh yeah!"

Jason reached around her thigh and rubbed her clit as his orgasm built. She sucked in a sudden breath and came hard.

"Ahhh!" she cried, thrusting back on to him and feeling her insides grip his length in spasm.

His cum spilled into her.

He spooned her tightly, wrapping his arms around her waist from above and laying along her back as his cock pulsed.

"Oh...my god," He panted in her ear. "you are fucking delicious!"

"Mmm, stay inside me for a moment."

He squeezed her gently by reply and kissed her just under the left ear.

"I want to remember this, exactly as it is," Sarah said, softly swaying her behind and moving Jason's softening cock inside her. She reached up and took her ipad off the bedside table. She unlocked and passed it back to him.

"Take a picture of your cum as it slips from me."

He framed the shot carefully before he pulled out.

He took a video and then switched to stills as cum dripped onto the bed below.