The Lady Mayoress's Daughter Pt. 02

Story Info
Jenni reflects on what happened earlier.
998 words
3.96
7.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katestyle
katestyle
29 Followers

Jenni was still somewhat dazed and confused when her and her mother arrived home. She urgently needed to release the tension that had gripped her since her encounter with Steven. She told her mother she was tired and was going to have a hot shower and go straight to bed afterwards.

Jennie undressed in her bedroom and went to the bathroom in just her panties, which were still wet from her arousal at the civic dinner. She turned on the shower and, while the water was warming up, stepped out of her panties and popped them in the washing basket.

With the warm water sprinkling down on her, Jenni felt her tension easing enough to enable her to begin to reflect on what had happened in a calmer frame of mind.

Her first thoughts were on why she had let herself lose control of the situation. In the past all her teasing exploits had been free of consequence. Her confidence in the contrived innocent manner in which she had drawn her chosen target's attention to her breasts, or afforded them a glimpse up her skirt by slowly opening her legs whilst engaged in conversation with whoever was accompanying her, had led her to firmly believe that none of the men she had been teasing had been aware that she was doing it purposefully.

That had been a major part of the thrill she experience when indulging in her provocative gestures. It was the power she felt, knowing that she had aroused her target's passion with her 'accidental' flashes, hopefully to the extent that they were nursing an uncomfortable bulge in their pants as they eagerly watched her carefully calculated performance. Several of her victims had attempted in vain to establish eye-contact with her while she was sitting with her legs parted, but just an occasional quick glance was all she needed to ensure she was getting their full attention. Not one of them had ever dared approach her afterwards - until Steven.

It had felt as though Steven could see right into her mind when he had confronted her at the bar after the dinner was over. A hot flush ran through Jenni's body as she recalled the moment he thanked her for showing off her blouse. She had never felt so embarrassed in her entire life. Her hand moved down to her stomach, edging towards her vagina, as she mentally re-lived her willing compliance to do as Steve asked of her when they were alone outside the hotel. Her situation had been turned completely on its head. This time the thrill she had experienced was centred between her legs rather than in her mind.

Her left hand went to her breast and she began to thumb the nipple; the first two fingers of her right hand located her clitoris; her breathing became heavier and her heart beat increasingly faster as she recalled the moment she had pulled tight her blouse around her breasts. She could again almost feel her nipples pouting against the silken fabric. Her arousal had reached such heights that she had yearned for Steven to caress her; to feel his hands fondling her breasts, stroking the satin against her nipples. She felt her climax approaching as in her mind she reached the moment when she had creamed her panties in front of Steven. She felt all her tensions swiftly dissipate as the exquisite thrill of her orgasm coursed through her whole being.

Jenni rested for a minute or so under the shower, savouring the afterglow of her orgasm. She then switched the shower to the hand held rose and, opening her legs wide, she directed the spray at her vagina and down her thighs.

Coming out of the shower, Jenni wrapped herself in a large towel and returned to her bedroom.

Jenni felt relaxed and fully back in control of her emotions as she pulled her silky baby doll pyjama top over head. She couldn't be bothered putting on the matching knickers; she wanted get into bed and drift off to sleep as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately sleep was not easy to come by. Try as she may, Jenni couldn't switch off her thoughts; her mind kept returning to Steven. What did he mean when he said he would like to see more of her? Was he genuinely interested in her, or was it merely his way of implying that he just wanted to fuck her?

She had been in such a highly aroused state at the time that if Steven had asked her to go with him to find a spot outside the hotel where they could be intimate without being seen, she knew she would have willingly complied. He must have known he had had her at his mercy after she had cupped her breasts for him; yet Steven had not taken further advantage of her; he hadn't even asked her to raise her skirt, as she had been half expecting him to do next. What was his intent? Was he flaunting the control he had exercised over her, turning the situation around to where it was him doing the teasing?

Apart from deliberately embarrassing her at the hotel bar, Jenni had to admit to herself that Steven had spoken to her in a calm, reassuring manner. His voice had had a charming, almost hypnotic, effect on her; and he had seemed sincere when he told he was pleased that she had proven him wrong on his initial assessment of her. It wasn't as though he had sought to humiliate her, otherwise he wouldn't have given her his card, and told her he would like to see more of her - whatever that meant? She wondered if Steven was married, or in a permanent relationship - a man with his handsome looks, charm and status would surely have had a lot of women throwing themselves at him?

Her thoughts travelling in repetitive circles of unanswered questions, Jenni slowly drifted off to sleep.

katestyle
katestyle
29 Followers