All Comments on 'The Lake House'

by pdiddyd55

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'd love to be your pool guy.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

What a fantastic coming of age story! From that first time that Bill and Peter spoke about Jack I thought Peter would be the one who eventually initiated sex with him. What I didn't know was that Bill was already deciding he would be the one taking Jack's virginity when he came of age. And what better way to learn about gay sex then with two gentle, experienced and patient lovers. This was quite beautifully done. Bravo!

FreakSlaveFreakSlave7 months ago

So f'ing HOT!

As a former pool tech (yes, seriously), I always fantasized about walking in on a guy (or a couple, even a gay couple) nude sunbathing or going for it... and being instructed/ordered to strip and join in.

Exluke1Exluke16 months ago

Awesome and as a fellow who lived there and got into the up north weekend lake activities this story has brought back good memories. Well done. This story is just getting going with college starting and the boys needing a place to rent after the freshman year requirement of living in the dorms!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story is very hot and it seems like you put some thought into it. As someonethat fantasizes about similar scenarios I can relate. Thanks for the sexy story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would love to be used and turned like that…poor wifey wondering why I’m not bothering her…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous